Summer at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went out onto the spacious deck that had several chairs, table that has an umbrella, a couple of chaise lounges and a large gas grill for cooking out. I said, "Tomorrow I'll clean up the grill and we can grill some steaks for supper. I looked out at the ocean bathed in the light of the full moon shimmering on the water as the waves' crash upon the shore.

Marnie comes over and puts her left arm around my waist and said, "Isn't it beautiful sweetheart."

I said, "It is and very romantic. Are you up for a stroll?"

Marnie answered, "Oh yes, let's go babe."

I grabbed a blanket and carried with me in case we decided to sit down. I dropped it on the beach and we walked hand in hand at the edge of the sand letting the water lap around our feet. We walked for about twenty minutes just taking in the sounds of the waves, the smell of the sea while feeling the sand between our toes.

We walked back, the beach deserted and I laid the blanket down and we sat on the sand mesmerized by the sound of the ocean and the moonlight. Marnie said, "Oh Kent this is going to be the best summer ever! Thanks for taking the house and letting Jen and I stay for the summer. I know how lonely you will be. I must thank Jake the next time I see him."

I looked into her eyes; the moon making her hair shine and her face had an angelic glow. I said, "I love you so much!"

I took my hand and tilted her chin and I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. As we kissed I ran my hands across her breasts and I could feel myself becoming hard, my erection straining against my shorts. I put my hand beneath her shirt and found she wasn't wearing a bra.

I caressed her bare breasts as we kissed. The beach was so romantic and I was so horny I told her, Babe, let's make love here on the beach."

Marnie replied, "What if someone comes along?"

"The beach is deserted; I don't think it will be a problem. If someone comes along they will get a thrill!" I said chuckling. Marnie didn't seem very amused.

She said, "You better hope no one comes along mister! I'm not here to give anyone a thrill but you!"

Then she reached her arms in the air and removed her shirt, her breasts bouncing slightly as they came into view. I immediately cupped one of her breasts and started sucking on her nipple while caressing the other.

I alternated between each breast to give them equal attention and Marnie just moaned. She pushed me back and reached down and grabbed my shirt. I lifted my arms in the air so she could slide it over my shoulders and remove it. Next she unfastened the hook on my shorts and unzipped them. She had me stand so she could remove my shorts.

As she slid them down may legs with my briefs my hardon bounced as she freed it from its confines as stiff as a sea breeze. Then she took my cock and began licking around the crown, slowly and softly. She began to take me further into her mouth, licking the underside of my shaft until I was fully in her throat.

She went up and down using her tongue and gentle pressure. I said, "If you don't stop I'm going to cum and I have other plans for my load this evening." She slid off my shaft and she stood up. We kissed exploring each other's mouth with our tongues.

I finally unhooked and unzipped her shorts and slid them down her legs and she stepped out of them, standing there in just a pair of pink panties. I rubbed her mound through her panties as we kissed again. Then I reached down and removed her panties and we both stood there stark naked.

She lay down on the blanket and I started giving her light kisses from her forehead to her breasts. I licked her soft pink areolas and sucked on her nipples that were hard as a rock. I kissed her belly and down her legs, all the while using a feather like touch caressing her skin as I worked my way down her luscious body.

I kissed my way up her inner thighs, driving her mad with my touch. She was moaning lightly as I worked my way up to her beautiful pussy. She parted her legs and opened up her sex in anticipation of my tongue probing her folds. I savor the pungent aroma and the sweet taste of her pussy as I run my tongue along her lips.

I place a finger inside of her as I lick her inner folds, sawing in and out causing Marnie to moan in delight. I continue to push my tongue in deeper as I remove my finger still avoiding touching her clit working her into a frenzy anticipating sweet release of the sexual tension that has been steadily building.

Finally, I flick my tongue on her clit using my finger to expose her pearl from within her protective hood. Marnie says, "I cumming, don't stop."

Her orgasm is building up to a crescendo of pleasure as she makes sweet whimpering sounds mewing as her orgasm washes across her body. I roll her nipple and give it a soft pinch which drives her over the edge. I move up her body and give her a passionate kiss and she can taste her essence on my lips and tongue.

As she starts coming down I position my cock to enter her hot tunnel of love and I gently push forward and enter her. Her wetness allows me to slide in without much resistance as she welcomes my intrusion into her most private area as she shares her charms with me.

My thrusts are smooth and slow, my kisses tender upon her lips as we make love, sensual as well as sexual, expressing our devotion to one another and connecting in a spiritual as well as physical union, truly becoming one.

I can feel my release boiling in my balls, churning, desperate for release. I say to Marnie, "Oh baby, I love you so much! I'm cumming. I push myself as deep as I can into her pussy as her pussy milks my cock as I send rope after rope of cum splashing against her cervix. I pull out and we both lay on the blanket holding each other tenderly while basking in the afterglow of our coupling.

She starts to shiver as the temperature has dropped and a cool sea breeze blows across our naked bodies. Marnie says, "I'm freezing!"

We get up and dress quickly. Marnie puts her sweater on as I shake the sand off the blanket. I wrap it around her as we walk back to the house. We go in and take a warm shower letting the water cascade over our bodies as we hold one another.

Finally we separate and I shampoo her hair and massage her scalp then shampoo my own hair. We rinse under the soothing jets of water as we continue to share the intimacy of our love for one another.

I shut off the water, pull back the curtain and hand Marnie a towel and grab one for myself. I quickly towel off and I take Marnie's towel and I pat her dry and I rub some lotion on her soft supple skin. She says mewing, "Kent that feels so gooood!" I enjoy pampering her. I take another towel and I dry her hair and give it to her as she wraps it around her hair like a turban.

I said, "I'm hungry, would you like some scrambled eggs and toast?"

"That sounds good; I'm famished after all of that 'walking' we did on the beach!" Marnie said laughing softly.

I go to the kitchen and whip up some eggs and I make us some hot cocoa to warm us up. We eat and Marnie does up the dishes as I adjourn to the living room and start a fire in the fireplace. Marnie comes in with our cocoa and we sit on the sofa and watch the flickering flames. Marine lays her head on my shoulder and starts to fall asleep.

I take the cocoa from her hand and set it on the table. I pick her up in my arms and I carry her up the stairs to bed. I remove her robe and peel back the covers and I tuck her in to bed. I kiss her forehead and say, "Goodnight Baby!" I climb in beside her and cuddle with her.

As she drifts off to sleep she murmurs "I love you Kent." I watch her chest rise and fall, the swell of her breasts in her pajamas as she peacefully sleeps before I finally succumb to the sandman and head into blissful slumber with sweet dreams of my beautiful wife.

Marnie and I spent the rest of the weekend enjoying the sand and surf. We swam in the ocean, tanned and walked on the beach and ventured into town and explored the quaint shops that line the main street.

We mad love in the bed, by the fireplace and in the hot tub. We couldn't do a repeat on the beach as the holiday crowd arrived and various bonfires and groups of revelers dotted the beach at night. The weekend went by way too quickly.

Monday we went to the Memorial Day parade and enjoyed a low country boil at the VFW. We went back to the house and went for a swim. Marnie made us crab salad sandwiches with sweet tea. Shortly after dusk we watched the fireworks over the harbor and retired to the living room where I build a fire.

We sat on the sofa sipping a nice merlot and Marnie said to me, "I wish you could stay longer babe! I'm going to be so lonely without you."

I looked into those beautiful alluring green eyes and replied, "I wish I could too, however, I need to go and earn all of this. At least you'll have Jess; I'll be home alone every night. I want you to enjoy your summer, it's truly spectacular. Next Friday will be here before you know it."

We finished our wine and watched the orange blue flames wrap their tongues around the logs until they turned into red hot embers glowing fiery red. The soft light reflected off her hair radiating with bright shimmer giving the illusion of a deeper reddish color.

Her lips full and thick were irresistible as I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. We held each other and we connected without speaking a word. We rose from the sofa and I pulled off her shirt and untied her bikini top, slid her shorts and bikini bottoms to the floor. I couldn't help but admire her beautiful body bathed in firelight.

She reached over and removed my shirt and slid my swim trunks down to the floor, grateful that my erection was freed from its confines where it was painfully straining against the fabric. I pulled her in close and I could feel her nipples and her soft breasts against my chest.

I placed a hand on her back and slowly caressed her soft, supple flesh and I grabbed her ass and pulled her in even tighter as I kissed those luscious lips. Slowly we dropped down on the shag rug and softly and slowly made tender love.

I kissed her breasts, licked and sucked her nipples and I used my tongue in her sweet pussy two fingers sawing in and out slowly as I licked her folds up and down, making sure I hit her clit with the tip of my tongue until she flooded my mouth with her delicious nectar. I entered her in soft, measured strokes with tenderness and affection to another orgasm.

We changed positions and she got on top and rode me cowgirl and rocked herself to two more orgasms before I had my own release deep into her womanhood. As my cock softened and slipped out of its warm sheath.

Marnie rolled off me and laid down I the floor beside me. We cuddled until the embers turned to ash. We picked up our clothes and headed up to bed. After cleaning up and relieving ourselves we got into bed and spooned basking in the afterglow of our post-coital bliss and drifted peacefully off to sleep.

I woke up to the aroma of bacon and coffee emanating from the kitchen. I grabbed a quick shower, dressed and headed downstairs. As I was reaching the bottom of the stairs I heard giggling. When I stepped into the kitchen I found Jess sitting at the table with Marnie.

I looked at the clock and it was only 7:45am. I said, "Hello Jess, when did you get here?"

"Hi Kent, I got here about an hour ago." She said a bit smugly.

Marnie said, as she handed me a cup of coffee, "Good morning sleepyhead! Breakfast will be ready in a jiffy."

I didn't like the fact that Jess had arrived so early in the morning. I hoped to have a bit of private time with Marnie before I had to head out and Jess ruined any chance of that. We sat down and ate our breakfast and I was enjoying a second cup of when Jess leaped to her feet.

She said, "Come on Marnie let's put our suits on and hit the beach."

They both ran up the stairs and I followed. I went in to our bedroom as Marnie shucked her robe and said, "Didn't get enough last night?"

I replied, "Babe, why is she here so early? Do you remember we planned to spend time together until I had to head back? She must have left before 5am. She's got all summer to spend here and this was supposed to be our last bit of alone time."

Marnie replied, "What am I supposed to do Kent? She just showed up. I was in the bathroom when I heard the car pull up."

I said, "So she's here! Does that mean you have to abandon our plans and run down to the beach with her first thing?"

Marnie replied, "Well she's been here and we just kind of made plans and I just can't back out now can I?"

I was feeling more than a bit put out and taken advantage of and I said, "So it's okay to blow me off and back out of plans we've had over a week for something you just planned at the spur of the moment? That's rich! She wasn't supposed to leave home until noon!"

"Well I'm sorry!" Marnie said as she finished putting on one of her skimpier bikinis.

I said, "Isn't that a bit skimpy for going out in public during the day?"

Marnie said, a bit terse for me, "It's nothing worse than what Jess is wearing; she showed it to me this morning. I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't want to fight with Jess here! We can discuss it when we come back for lunch."

Marnie pushed past me and went out the door and yelled, "Hey Jess, you ready?"

I heard them giggling before I heard the sliding glass door to the deck open and close. I got downstairs just in time to see them both running for the water. I was livid. I decided that since I wasn't going to get anymore alone time with my wife and that she seemed fine with it; I might as well leave and get a half day in at the office.

I went upstairs and quickly packed my suitcase and loaded it into the car. I suddenly remembered that Jake told me about his state of the art security system that included cameras all around the outside and in every room inside with the exception of bathrooms, closets, and the pantry and laundry rooms.

He told me how he had the recorder linked to the office server and that you can sync a laptop or computer to monitor the feeds in real time. I took a few minutes to sync my laptop and tablet. I grabbed a pad and left Marnie a note.

'Marnie,

Since you and Jess seemed to have planned the day without me, I have decided to leave early. This way, I will not interfere with your plans, we won't have to argue in front of Jess, and I can get started catching up at work. I'm leaving so I can put a half day in at the office and maybe, even stay a bit late. I'm sorry that she is so selfish that she couldn't give us a few hours alone and that you just caved in to her. I hope that this isn't a mistake. After today, I'm already regretting agreeing to this set up and I may still tell Jake to go ahead and rent it out as of next week. Enjoy your week, it may be the only one you'll have! Remember, call me this evening!

Kent

It was 8:45am when I shut the door to the house and headed out to my car. I was not looking forward to the long drive back home. I stopped at the convenience store for gas and grabbed another coffee for the drive. As I crossed the bridge back to the mainland I realized that feeling of concern I had had not diminished but had in fact had grown stronger since this morning.

I was back in the office by 11:15am and my assistant Angela was surprised to see me walk into the office.

Angela said, "Hi boss! How was your weekend? I thought you were taking today off?"

I replied, "Hi Angela. I had a good weekend but Marnie's friend arrived earlier than I anticipated so I decided to head back early and get caught up. Is Jake in?"

Angela said, "He's in his office."

I went up to Jake's assistant Janie and asked her if her boss could see me. Janie said, "Let me buzz him. Go right on in Kent."

I entered Jake's office and he said, "Kent my boy, I thought you took today off?"

"I did Jake but Marnie's friend showed up early and kind of put a damper on our previous plans. When I left they had both run out to the beach as if I wasn't even there, so I decided that I might as well come in for a half day and catch up after the long weekend, I added, I'm going to work on the system for our Navy pilot program. Did they decide on trying it out on a destroyer or a carrier?"

Jake replied, "I just got the word from the Pentagon that we'll be testing out the system on one of the destroyers. If that goes well we'll get to outfit the Atlantic fleet as the second phase. Barring no major complications and if phase two works according to plan SECNAV and the DOD will give us the go for outfitting every vessel in the entire U.S. Navy!"

I said, "Well I'd better get my butt to work boss!"

He said, "You still here?"

I headed out the door and to my office. I grabbed a coffee for Angela and I and I sat her cup on her desk. "Angie, I'm going to be working on the project for the Navy. Could you please order me a sandwich, turkey club, mayo on the side, and have it delivered, I'm working through lunch."

Angela replied, "Will do Kent."

As Angela left the office I pull up my email and go through it quickly getting caught up. Then I pull up the file that holds the specs for the U.S.S. Arleigh Burke, the first ship built in the Arleigh Burke class of destroyers. As I start to go over the specs my phone rings. I answer saying, "Kent here."

I hear over the line, "Kent, why the fuck did you leave and what the fuck is this note all about?" I could hear the ire in Marnie's voice.

"Hello to you too, I said with some emphasis, I left because you ran off to the beach with Jess and left me standing there, I wasn't about to wait around for an argument for three hours and besides you are the one who abandoned our plans in favor of your friend who wasn't supposed to show up until afternoon.

As for the note, I was not and I am not happy with the turn of events and if this is what the summer holds in store for me then I would rather come and pack up this weekend and have Jake rent the damn house out! I meant every word Marnie!"

I listen but to nothing but silence. "Marnie are you there? More silence. Marnie, you called me!"

Then I hear, "Kent, we didn't do anything and I didn't do anything to deserve this!"

"Marnie... I began but before I could begin my sentence I could hear muffled whispers and I realized that Jess was there listening, Marnie, is this call private?"

Marnie said, "Jess is here with me."

I asked, "Can you take me off speaker and ask her to step away and give us some privacy?" I could hear voices and then silence again.

Marnie says, "Okay Kent, you got your precious privacy!"

I reply, "Marnie, earlier this morning you said you didn't want to have this discussion with Jess around and now you put her right in the middle of things. A place, I might add, where she has no business in being. Did you show her the note?"

Marnie replied, "Yes, since you're threatening to ruin our summer I thought she should know."

"Marnie, your summer, really? Shouldn't it be our summer? After all I'm your husband and I'm the one who got the house and she is just a guest. I knew this was a bad idea and I'm going to go tell Jake right now to put it up for rent next week!" I said in frustration with the situation.

Marnie said, "Kent, wait a minute, I'm sorry. I guess I got a bit excited and I should've spent some more time with you. I didn't think it would be this big a deal. Please don't take the house away, please."

There is a knock on my office door. I said, "Marnie, hold on a second, there's someone at my door. Come in."

It's Angela with my lunch, she said, "Here's your lunch Kent, I also brought you a coffee. I'm going to lunch now."

I replied, "Thanks Angela."

"Marnie, sorry, that was Angela with my lunch. Back to our discussion, I felt marginalized by you because of Jess and I don't think that was fair. I don't like the influence she has over you. I want you to have a good time and a great summer, both of you, I really do; just not at my expense."