Summer at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marnie said, "Kent, I'm sorry! I never meant for you to feel that way, please give me another chance?"

I replied, "Okay babe, just remember to give me a call this evening. I got to get back to work. I love you!"

She replied, "Love you too!" and she hung up.

I went back to work. I had James in IT tell me how to access the file on the server for Jake's beach house security system so I could keep tabs on the place while I'm here in the office. I logged into the file and noticed that it records continuously and archives the video on the server in case of problems.

So I can view the feed real time and I can look back to review the day's events anytime I can't check the live feed. I logged into the live feed on my laptop and checked on things. Everything was quiet and no one was home. The girls must be down at the beach. I went back to work.

I was able to go up to the beach house most weekends. I looked forward to being in the company of my wife as it was lonely being home alone and I was tired due to burning the midnight oil every evening.

However, after the first couple of weekends I noticed a change in Marnie's behavior and her attitude toward me. She seemed to be less affectionate, even at night when we were alone in the bedroom. Our lovemaking had dwindled down to once a weekend and then not at all my last weekend visit.

I was trying to finish up the Navy project so I decided to work through the last weekend in June. I called her Thursday morning early as to catch her inside the house and told her I wouldn't be able to make it up this weekend. I told her how disappointed I was about it.

She said, "Its okay. Jess and I can spend more time on the beach! In fact, we're ready to head out the door, I'll talk to you tonight, bye!"

She hung up before I could get another word in and she didn't sound like she was disappointed that I couldn't come. In fact it seemed as though the opposite was true and I thought I detected a bit of excitement in her voice before she so abruptly hung up.

When she did her nightly check in call I said, "Well, I'm so happy that you aren't the least bit disappointed in the fact that I can't be with you this weekend."

There was a pregnant pause before she gushed, "Kent, of course I'm disappointed but I'm not going to be depressed all weekend because of it. It's your fault that you're not able to make it this weekend, not mine."

I said, "Why don't you climb in the car and drive home for the weekend. You and I can have some alone time without Jess as your shadow and we can see each other in the afternoons. I'll take you out to dinner and dancing Saturday night."

She replied, "I don't want to leave Jess here alone and without a car. You were worried about me being alone here, remember?"

I said, "Why don't you both come back for the weekend. You can drop her off at her place and pick her back up Sunday."

Marnie said, "It's such a long drive and there is a volleyball tournament on the beach that we signed up for. It's too late to back out as the other players won't have time to put together a new team. Sorry, I think we will just have to live without seeing each other for a couple of weeks."

"Gee, I'm sorry that my making a living so you and your friend can sit on your asses at the beach all summer is such an inconvenience for you, that I'm less important than a bunch of strangers and just so you and Jess can play volleyball and not disappoint them! Though, you don't seem to have a problem disappointing me. Whatever!"

I was the one to hang up abruptly this time. Next weekend we're going to have a reckoning and get a few things straight or they will be picking up and packing up once and for all. My phone started ringing, it was Marnie but I was too angry and too tired to argue anymore so I let it go straight to voicemail. I poured a shot of Mr. Jack, drank it down and went to bed.

*****

I spent the next several weeks working on the Navy contract. I worked late most nights because I didn't feel like sitting at home alone. I kept an eye on the girls and the house; nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.

Finally, I slacked off on watching the house because every time I checked the girls were following the rules. It was Monday and the 4th of July weekend begins Friday. I was working long days and well into the night trying to finish designing our prototype for the destroyer U.S.S. Arleigh Burke.

I finally worked out all of the kinks and Jake and I were ready to pitch the idea to SECNAV, the designers and shipbuilders of the Arleigh Burke and some of the Admiral staff in charge of procurement.

If the meeting went well, work would begin on refitting the Arleigh Burke with our system for testing. If that goes well, the Navy will look to buy it and Jake would be an even richer man. So we spent Tuesday and Wednesday pitching the system and going over concerns the Navy had it being able to refit their ships.

Our pitch went well and Jake and I flew back to Raleigh from Washington late Wednesday evening. Thursday, I looked at the tapes from yesterday since I was really swamped with meetings and I haven't had time to check in with the girls. Suddenly, I realized that Marnie had failed to call me for over four days. I had been too busy to notice.

I looked at the camera by the hot tub and I noticed there were two guys in the hot tub with Marnie and Jess. They were talking and laughing and I didn't notice anything inappropriate but I couldn't see what was happening below the water.

It looked innocent enough yet Marnie failed to mention that they had guys in the hot tub and that made me suspicious. This evening when she finally called I asked her if anything was going on. She told me nothing special; they were at the beach most days and hung out at home by the fire in the evenings.

Again she failed to mention the visitors to the hot tub or their evening excursions to the beach. I told her that she had forgotten to call and check in as she had promised. After pausing to think about it, she replied, "I'm sorry, we've been going to the beach a lot in the evening now its daylight longer." I heard some nervousness in her voice.

I asked her if she needed anything from home and she told me she didn't need anything. I ended the call saying, "I miss you babe, it's very lonely here without you, and I love you!" She simply replied, "Me too."

After I hung up it hit me that she never said I love you back to me. I made myself some soup and a sandwich and washed it down with a beer. I was sleepy; it has been a long week in many ways. I went upstairs, undressed and crawled into bed. As I was drifting off to sleep I was thinking I can't wait for tomorrow when I would be on my way back to the beach house.

Because of all of the late hours I had put in I decided to take half the day Friday and drive up early and surprise the girls and beat the heavy traffic. I thought I could take them out to dinner. I was anxious to make things right between us.

I left the office at noon and on my way out I told Angela, "Why don't you take the rest of the day as well, you've earned it and with pay of course! I'll see you Tuesday."

Angela squealed with delight and said, "Thanks boss, have a good weekend."

I decided I would grab a quick bite along the way and I should arrive at the house by 2pm. However, I made good time and arrived at 1:30pm and I went into the house and found no one around. I looked out on the beach and I didn't see any sign of the girls, yet Marnie's car was in the garage.

I grabbed a beer and I called Marnie's phone but it went straight to voicemail. I decided to wait as I had no idea where to go look for them. I relaxed and I must have fallen asleep, because it was 6:30pm and there was no sign of the girls. I tried calling Marnie but once again it went straight to voicemail. I checked to see if I had any messages but there were none.

By 7:30pm I was beginning to worry. Marnie knew I was coming and she hadn't answered her phone! I started for the backdoor when I saw Marnie and Jess on the beach with those two guys from the hot tub. They seemed to be engrossed in deep conversation.

I grabbed my lap top and pulled up the camera on the back of the house and I zoomed in on the beach where they were standing. I plugged my ear buds in and I listened to see if I could pick up their conversation on the video.

I listened and I heard Jess say to the guy in front of her, "Listen Tommy, I told you her husband is due here anytime now and he doesn't allow anyone at the house. Just be patient, he'll be gone by Sunday afternoon and you and Alex can come back over and spend the night with us. As long as Marnie makes her daily check in with the warden, we're golden."

What broke my heart was when Marnie said to the guy Jess referred to as Alex, "Hey babe, I'm going to miss you!" He grabbed her and pulled her in and gave her and gave her a passionate kiss. I saw the one called Tommy do the same with Jess. They giggled like school girls on their way back to the house.

I hurried out through the house and out the door and got in my car. I started it up, backed out and drove down to the Seabreeze Tavern and ordered a beer. I went to a table and I pulled out my lap top and accessed the archived files on the server.

I couldn't believe that Marnie is cheating on me! How could she! Thankfully, she doesn't know about the security system and the fact that I can watch live and record everything that happens in and around the house. I want to see if there is any evidence that I can use to prove it.

I watched the tapes from the last three weeks and it seems it didn't take long for Jess to "talk" Marnie into violating the "house rules." It was the second week in June when Marnie allowed Jess to throw a party for her friends.

There was a lot of drinking and loud music; thankfully there wasn't any damage to the house or furnishings. From that night on there was a constant stream of visitors to the hot tub. Then Tommy and Alex started becoming a fixture in the hot tub and like I had seen earlier everything looked innocent, nothing more than friends.

I didn't think much of it at the time as they were outside of the house and soaking in the hot tub wasn't causing any harm and I trusted Marnie. As I continued watching the tapes I realized how foolish I had been to do so.

Soon there were more parties and they were occurring more frequently. It went from one to basically a party every single night. At one of the party's I saw an expensive decorative vase get smashed by one of the beach bums throwing a can of beer across the room.

The next day, Marnie and Jess swept it up and Jess told her, "We can just say it was an accident. We can say that one of us tripped and fell knocking it off the stand. I'll even offer to pay for it! I'm sure Kent won't make us, he'll believe our accident story and will pay for it or his boss will forgive him."

Marnie replied, "Yeah, Jake is a nice man and I'm sure we won't have to pay for it either. If it's valuable they can collect from their homeowner's insurance."

This was the weekend where I was unable to come to the house. The weekend where she all but dismissed me and now I knew why she wasn't disappointed and why she sounded a bit excited that fateful weekend.

I watched as both Marnie and Jess started dancing and rubbing up on those two beach bums. Finally, that night after the party the four of them disappeared upstairs and went into the bedroom with the king sized bed, my bosses bed, where we slept on the weekends. They started playing some music on Jess's I Pod and Marnie ran downstairs and grabbed some beer and malt coolers. Then the one called Tommy pulled out a baggie of pot and rolled what they called a "fatty". They lit it up and they started to pass it around.

Marnie, to the best of my knowledge had never used any type of drugs before or at least that's what she led me to believe. They smoked the joint and drank and danced to the music. It wasn't long before Tommy pulled Jess in close and started kissing her.

Alex not wanting to be outdone did the same with Marnie. I couldn't believe it when she kissed him back without the slightest bit of reservation and when he started grabbing her ass and feeling her tits she never tried to resist.

It was when Alex removed her bikini and she started rubbing up against him naked that my tears began to fall. Tommy did the same with Jess and then both of the beach bums dropped their trunks and the girls first stared and then eagerly grabbed their cocks, dropped to their knees and started blowing them.

As I watch the scene unfold, my anger took over as I watched my wife sucking this asshole's cock for all she was worth. Then she started deep throating him, something she never did for me! His cock wasn't any bigger than mine, so why was she doing this, with this complete stranger?

When he said, "That's it baby; you are such a good cocksucker! I'm going to blow my load!"

Then I totally lost it when Marnie grabbed his hips and started sucking and bobbing even harder, taking his cock down her throat and swallowed his jism without missing a drop. The only time she ever initiated a blow job and swallowed for me was the night she wanted to convince me that her and Jess would behave at the beach house.

When both Jess and Marnie finished them off Jess said, "Hey, let's go and fuck in the hot tub!"

I watched as they picked up the pot, papers, and lighter and ran naked down the stairs and out to the hot tub. Jess grabbed more drinks on the way out. I watched as they smoked another joint.

Jess said, "Next time bring your bong, it will smooth out the smoke, this stuff's a bit harsh!"

Tommy said, "Yeah, but it gets the job done."

Once they smoked the joint they started making out. Then I watched as Jess and then Marnie sat on the laps of these two assholes and rocked back and forth until their cocks were full embedded in their pussies. I watched as Marnie rocked back and forth on the asshole's cock as he sucked her nipples and played with her tits. Then he suddenly gave her tit a love bite and left a mark.

Marnie said, "That had better fade before Kent gets here. I had to cut him off the last time he was here because of you! He isn't going to take no for an answer, especially after going three weeks without it!"

The asshole said, "I don't want you fucking him! I only want you fucking me!"

Jess snapped, "Hey douche bag, you want him to tell us we have to leave and go back home! Then you'll never get to fuck us ever again!" So behave yourself."

Then they went back to fucking with abandon without as much as an ounce of reservation. I sat their stunned. Who was this woman? This is not the woman I married; my Marnie is not a wanton cheating slut with no morals or did she just pull an elaborate con on me all of these years?

From that day on the assholes stayed and slept with and fucked my wife every single day. It was Saturday and the assholes were still in bed while the girls were down making breakfast.

I heard Jess ask Marnie, "You're going to have to be careful as to not have Alex leave any marks on you that Kent might see. How are you feeling about what's been happening? I know it is a big risk for you to let the guy's stay here and fuck us here rather than in their van or on the beach."

Marnie replied, "Yeah, I can't deny Kent sex. I never meant to cheat on Kent. After Alex and I watched you and Tommy go at it in the van, it made me so hot! Then when Alex started rubbing up against me I felt my willpower start to wane.

I kept getting hornier and the first night I tried the pot, we were so drunk that when he kissed me and rubbed my tits, I couldn't seem to help myself. Alex is fun and the thrill of knowing the sex is illicit makes me so excited! However, Kent can never find out!"

Jess said, "Yeah, I could tell you wanted to get in on the fun after that first night. It was hot being watched but I knew you couldn't get by with just a hump on the weekends. So the second night I slipped a little molly into your drink and that really got the engine revving! Just a little push so you could relax."

Marnie was acting rather calmly considering she had been told that she had been intentionally drugged by her best friend so she would cheat on her husband, Marnie replied, "If you had told me that the first night I would have killed you!

However, it has been fun and your right I never could have done it on my own. I love Kent, so as long as these guys behave, we can keep having fun, if not, it's over, for both of us, do you understand?"

Jess said, "I get it, I'll make sure these guys toe the line or I'll kick them in the balls myself."

I couldn't watch anymore, I didn't need to see anymore to know that my marriage was over. If it was just being drugged I could forgive her if she put a stop to it the very next day, but she didn't. She made the conscious decision to keep doing it. Now what?

I had to buy myself some time so I can get a few things in order, but how? They expect me tonight. Then it came to me. I called Marnie and said, "Hey, I got a late start and now there is an accident. The road is closed and I won't be getting in until midnight or later."

She said, "Okay babe, be careful. I'll try and wait up! Bye!"

I bet she called them back as soon as the call ended.

I hung up and I went to the counter and asked for the phone number of the sheriff's department, I didn't want to call 911 and tie them up on a busy holiday weekend.

I dialed the number and a female voice answered, "Dare County Sheriff's Department, Sgt. Godlett speaking, how can I help you?"

"Sgt., this is Jensen Aeronautics security in Rocky Mount. We monitor the security system at the owner's beach house on Nags Head Island and the cameras have picked up four trespassers that appear to have broken in and appear to be squatting in the house. Please send someone over to 8223 Old Oregon Inlet Rd."

Sgt. Godlett said, "I'll send a car right over, with whom am I speaking with?"

I answered, Robert Gilchrist, head of security."

She said, "Thank you Mr. Gilchrist, a car is on the way."

When the deputies arrived they found the four of them naked and smoking pot from a bong in the hot tub. They promptly arrested them for trespass and possession of a controlled substance. They made them dress, cuffed them, and took them to jail.

Before leaving the house Marnie cried, "Deputies, I'm staying here for the summer and these are my guests. You can call my husband; he's on his way here! Why did you come here in the first place? We weren't disturbing anyone."

Deputy Buford said, "We received a call from the owner's security firm with a report of trespassers. It seems they have a state of the art security system and ya'll were caught on candid camera. Give me your husband's number; if he can straighten things out we can work something out otherwise we have to take ya'll in.

Of course when the deputy called I let it go to voicemail. So they were taken and booked into the county lockup. Marnie tried calling me but again, I didn't answer. I went back to the house after they were taken in and locked everything up. Then I drove back to Rocky Mount.

I called Jake and told him I needed to take a week off. He told me to go ahead and enjoy myself. I knew they wouldn't be arraigned until Tuesday as the 4th is on Monday. I was able to cancel our credit cards. I could use my business card until I could get a new card in only my name, which I ordered online.

I packed up all of Marnie's clothes, jewelry, computer and her personal items and I drove over to Jess's place. She left her car keys here in case I needed to move her car and her house key was on the ring as well. Opened her door and put all of Marnie's things in her living room, locked the door and left.