Summer at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw myself into my work and helped make sure the retrofit on the Arleigh Burke went according to plan. The system did its job, putting out a major fire that threatened the ammunition stores. The Navy fast tracked the request for funding, well as much as Congress moves fast. It may be a year or so before retrofitting the entire naval fleet can begin. It will take a few years to get it all done.

After the money from the Navy started coming in, Jake decided it was time to step down. His children had no interest in the business and he called me in one day and handed me the "keys to the kingdom" so to speak. Thankfully, he sold that damn beach house.

The last I heard Marnie was catatonic for a month after our divorce. She finally moved back to live with her folks and I never bothered to keep track of her. Jess is still around town and still a huge slut. She told me that she had fallen in love with me. Too bad!

When I took over Jensen Aeronautics I promoted Angela to vice president and hired another engineer to take my place. Angela and I soon became an item and we dated for three years before I proposed. We're planning on a fall wedding in New England as the leaves are at their peak of color.

We're planning on starting a family soon after. Because of the beach house incident, I hate summer and I still can't bring myself to go near a beach, perhaps I never will again. It's unfair to Angela but she understands.

I hope to overcome my aversion to the beach for Angela's sake but I know that she will never, ever go by herself or with a friend. It's so sad that I can't completely trust Angela even though she has done nothing to deserve it.

I guess I'm destined to forever carry the scars of that fateful summer. Hopefully, the mistrust will fade before it ruins my marriage to Angela, only time will tell.