Summer at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First thing Tuesday, I went to our bank and withdrew half of our savings and all but $10 from our checking account so she will have a hard, if not impossible time to make bail. I made an appointment with Franklin Durant, the best divorce attorney in Raleigh and I gave him what I had. I was lucky to get a 2pm appointment Tuesday. I told him my story and showed him the evidence I had.

Franklin told me that, "The divorce based on a one year separation is the most common type of divorce in North Carolina. For this type of divorce, either spouse may ask the court for a divorce after the couple has lived separate and apart for one year. So long as the parties lived separate and apart for the full year, and did not resume their marriage during that year, the divorce will be granted.

Accordingly, adultery by husband, wife, or both may lead to divorce, but it cannot be a ground for filing for divorce. North Carolina does, however, allow for a husband or wife to file a civil lawsuit against the spouse's lover. These cases are brought outside the divorce court in the regular civil court system. The lawsuits are called an action for "alienation of affection" or for "criminal conversation."

North Carolina criminal law defines adultery as when any man and woman, not being married to each other "lewdly and lasciviously associate, bed and cohabit together." Under North Carolina criminal law, adultery is a misdemeanor.

North Carolina family law, particularly the law on alimony, uses the term "marital misconduct" to include adultery. The alimony law goes even further to include other types of "illicit sexual behavior," including oral sex between a spouse and someone other than a spouse.

I told him to draw up the necessary paperwork so she can be served after her arraignment. I thanked him and realized I would need a new place to live as I couldn't keep her away indefinitely despite moving her out.

I found a place near the office and I put down the first, last month's rent and security deposit. I went back to our apartment and packed up all of my things. I took everything except some clothes I would need and put the rest in storage. I couldn't move in until August 1, so I leased a room in an extended stay hotel for the remainder of July.

Next I went to work and filled Jake in with what was happening.

He said, "Kent my boy, I can't believe it! I never would've guessed in a thousand years Marnie could do something like this. I'm so sorry my boy."

I asked him if I could use the company credit card until I get my new cards and I would pay him back as soon as I got the final tally.

Jake said, "Whatever you need, Annabelle and I are here for you, son!"

I said, "Thanks Jake and thank Annabelle for me. I'm heading up to Nags Head first thing in the morning. I'll make sure the house is cleaned and locked up tight and then you can get it on the rental market right away. Just give me tomorrow and I will have it all done."

Jake said, "Kent, I have a service that does the cleaning when we're at the house. I'll call them and get the place cleaned. You worry about the things you need to get done; I'll take care of the house. Kent, I'm sorry I ever offered you that damn house! I feel like all of this is my fault!"

I said, "Jake, you have treated and continue to treat me like a son. Thank you, but no, don't you dare blame yourself! My wife is a smart woman and she is to blame, not her friend, not me and most certainly not you! It's all on her and better to know now rather than after children come along."

Jake got up from his chair, walked around the desk and grabbed me in a tight bear hug. I thanked him and headed out. I stopped by and filled Angela in and told her to keep things running until I got back.

I left the office and stopped in for coffee and a donut before heading to Nags Head Island. I checked my phone and there were calls from the deputy and Marnie telling me she was in jail and I needed to come get her.

I called the sheriff's office and they told me Marnie and her friends were being arraigned at 1pm due to the backlog from the long weekend and most likely would be released on their own recognizance by later this afternoon. I told the deputy I was on my way.

I went to the beach house and packed up all of Jess and Marnie's things and loaded them in the car. I went to the courthouse just in time to tell the judge that my wife and her friend Jess were staying at the house. The other two were trespassing.

The judge dismissed the charges for Jess and Marnie but held the other two over as it seems a search of their van produced enough pot that the charges were amended to with intent to sell. Those losers had a record and several drug arrests and were facing a significant amount of prison time. I told Marnie and Jess, "Get in the car and don't say a word!" I headed for the interstate and Jess piped up and said, "Hey, it was a misunderstanding! We need to go back to the house! We don't want to go home, we want to stay and besides, our stuff is still there."

I said, "Your stuff is in the trunk, the house is going up for rent tomorrow and your asses are going back like it or not. I told you not to say a word, a word! Do Marnie and yourself a favor and shut your fucking mouth until we get back home!"

They never said another word except to order some food at the diner. It seems they weren't fed before court. During the drive back home I thought about what I was going to do and I hatched a plan.

We got back to the apartment and I had them both go and sit on the sofa. Marnie spoke up for the first time and said, "Kent, I'm sorry but it really was all a misunderstanding! We played volleyball with those guys and we didn't know about the drugs they had stashed or that they were dealers, you've got to believe me."

I said, "Well, okay. Let me tell you what I know to be true. The two of you have been throwing parties in the house against my explicit instructions not to and that resulted in an expensive vase getting destroyed. Here's the real kicker, you two sluts brought those ass hats in and let them stay so you could fuck them every fucking day!"

Marnie was sobbing uncontrollably, trying to get the words I'm sorry out.

Jess had tears in her eyes and said, "Kent, it's my fault! I gave her molly to break down her resistance. She didn't cheat, she was drugged! I'm so sorry!"

I replied, "Well Jess, explain why she kept fucking that beach bum day in and day out! Why were you both swapping partners and take turns servicing Tommy and Alex? Marnie why did you say you liked the illicit nature of it all and how hot it made you? Why did you initiate oral sex with that dirt bag, deep throat him and swallow his cum willingly but never did so for your husband?

Why did you let them both fuck your ass when you never let me have it! Don't try to deny it; I have high definition video of the whole time you've been there!! Tell me, what possessed you to stomp on my heart, piss on our wedding vows and turn into a lying, cheating, no good slut! Tell me!!!"

Marnie couldn't speak she was crying so hard. Jess tried to get me to tone it down and I told her, "Shut the fuck up!"

It was time to put my plan in motion.

I said, "Marnie, knock it the hell off! You both want to make this right? If you do I have a way but you both have to do anything I ask of your own free will. I need to know right now, agree or get up and get the hell out."

They huddled together for a minute but Marnie was hyperventilating from crying so hard. So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a paper bag from the bottle of Jack I bought and gave it to her. She slowly breathed in and out until she calmed down and stopped hyperventilating.

I said, "Okay, now that your better I need an answer. Are you or are you not both willing to do what it takes to make this right?"

Marnie said, "Yes babe, anything!"

Jess said, "Anything unless it involves beating, killing, torture or maiming then I'm willing for Marnie."

I replied, "Good. I don't plan on harming you, no maiming, no torture and no beatings. Maybe some pain, maybe some pleasure will be involved. Once we begin, there is no backing out. Do you both understand?"

They both nodded yes. I told them to stand up and undress each other until they were naked. Marnie started to protest and I reminded her, "Whatever I say! Besides, you didn't mind running around naked or going into the hot tub naked with those assholes. So get naked, now!"

They stripped each other and I told them to go upstairs and get on the bed. I followed them up after I grabbed the bottle of Mr. Jack's finest. I told Marnie to spread her legs so Jess could see her pussy.

"Marnie, when did you shave it bare and who did you shave it for? You never would shave it for me. Jess, I want you to get down and lick her pussy and I want to see her moaning and groaning. Here take a shot of Jack first."

Jess took a swig from the bottle and so did Marnie. They passed the bottle back and then Jess started licking her pussy. I began to undress as Jess got into it and Marnie was mewing about how good it felt. I slapped Jess on the ass several times each a bit harder than the first until her cheeks turned a bright crimson.

I went into Marnie's dresser where she kept some lube. I smeared it all over my cock. I then went over to the bed lined up with Jess's rosebud and I started pushing my cock into her anal cavity. I heard the head pop past her sphincter and I slid fairly easily into her ass.

The slut that she is she never missed a beat eating Marnie out to several orgasms as I pounded away in her ass. I pulled out and I told Jess, "Turn around and clean my cock up." Jess never hesitated as she licked every bit of my dick until it was clean. Then she swallowed me until her nose was in my pubes.

I've got to say that Jess is one hell of a cocksucker and before I knew it I blew my load down her throat sending rope after rope as she swallowed every drop like a pro. I saw the look in Marnie's eyes, the look of pain, humiliation and jealousy as tears softly fell.

Jess continued to suck my cock until I was hard. I told her to get on all fours on the bed. I had Marnie get underneath her and told her to return the favor to Jess. As she started licking her clit I rubbed my cock up and down her dripping pussy as she moaned in pure ecstasy.

I shoved my cock balls deep into her quivering quim and I started to pound her hard as Marnie was forced to watch. I could feel her tongue on my shaft and balls as she licked Jess's clit. I grabbed Jess's big fat tits and I squeezed them until Jess started screaming, "I'm cummmmming!!!"

I blew my second load deep into her womb and then I had Marnie lick my creampie out of her friends pulsating hole. I saw the humiliation in her eyes as our mixed juices started dripping into her mouth.

When she finished I instructed them to go into the bathroom, wash up, brush their teeth and rinse with some mouthwash. When they came back in I had Marnie get down on her knees.

I said, "Suck my cock until I'm hard and ready to go!"

Marnie complied. While she sucked my cock I played with Jess's tits, licking her large silver dollar sized areolas and sucking on her stubby little nipples that were hard as steel. When I got hard again I had Marnie spread her legs on the bed once again.

I had Jess kneel over her torso facing me. I pulled Marnie down until her face was practically in Jess's ass. I grabbed a pillow and shoved it under Marnie's ass until I had a good angle. Then I rubbed the head up and down her labia to get her lubed up and then I buried all 7" deep inside her womb. I held still for a minute and then I began sawing in and out and I heard her reluctantly moan.

I cupped and sucked on Jess's melons while I fucked Marnie, but she couldn't see my face or know what I was doing with Jess's tits. I could hear Marnie getting ever so close to cumming so I pulled out before I cum as well. I had Jess get up.

I told Marnie, "That's it get yourself dressed. Jess I want you to go in and start the shower I'll join you momentarily.

Marnie said, "Okay Kent, are you satisfied? I'm ashamed and humiliated made to watch you fuck my best friend's ass and pussy. Having her go down on me and forcing me to eat her pussy while you fucked her. Then you had me eat your deposit out of her when you know I don't like the taste of cum!"

I replied, "Don't you mean the taste of me! You sure as hell swallowed the jism of those two assholes with no fucking problem!!"

She said, "You're right, I'm sorry. I screwed up big time. Why didn't you let me cum?"

I said, "You didn't let me cum for nearly a month because you were fucking some other guy, that's why. Get dressed and go make some coffee; we'll be down in a few minutes."

I went into the bathroom and I climbed into the shower where Jess was waiting. I watched the water cascade off her huge tits, her blonde hair wet and the blonde curls of her bush are matted down with the water.

Jess said, "What's next?"

I asked, "Did you brush your teeth and rinse with some mouthwash?"

She nodded in the affirmative. I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her in to me and I kissed her passionately. She responded and pushed her tongue out to my lips and I part them to allow her access. We French kissed for a few minutes and I can feel her breasts mashed against my chest.

She said, "You have cum in every one of my holes, what else is there?"

I replied, "Jealousy, anger, resentment and pain, the kind you feel when the person you love is unfaithful and willingly and knowingly give their intimacy, their very essence of being completely to another. I'm going to inflict the ultimate betrayal; I'm going to make love to you. It will slow, deliberate, tender and passionate love while she listens and wonders, knowing yet not knowing, what is actually happening."

I pull her in for a kiss before we exit the shower. I grab a towel and softly dry her skin and use another towel to dry her hair. I dry myself off and I take the blow dryer and I blow dry and brush her long cascading curls of spun gold. She mews while I finish drying her hair and continue to brush it out.

I set the brush down and I take her hand and lead her into the bedroom. I brought her over to the bed and had her lay down. I began kissing her softly on the forehead, her shoulders and her neck. Sensual kisses down her cleavage, on her nipples and down her smooth flat belly. I caress her skin as I work my way down her body.

She can't help herself as she moans enjoying my efforts as I start to kiss the inside of her thighs. She willing spreads her legs allowing me better access to her pussy which is puffy and dripping with anticipation. As I near her love tunnel I notice her soft pink pedals and her engorged clit peeking out from its protective hood.

I stop and ask, "How does it feel Jess, am I pleasing you?"

She said demurely, "Oh Kent, baby it feels so good. Please don't stop, make love to me!"

I felt Marnie's presence as she stood in the doorway watching and dying a bit inside watching me share my passion as I make love to her best friend who has willingly and without provocation surrendered herself to me completely.

I kiss my way to her pussy I notice how pretty it is and she is. I lick her dripping slit up and down, softly kissing her labia, intentionally avoiding her clit. I watch her eyes and see the anticipation, the lust and love she is experiencing. When I touch her clit with the tip of my tongue I feel her body stiffen.

I quickly start sucking her clit and send her over the edge her orgasm coming in waves, high in intensity riding the crest to the pinnacle of orgasmic bliss. As the intense sensations began to ebb I rub the head of my steel hard cock up and down her slit. I feign plunging in stopping with the head slightly inside her entrance.

She begins to plead with me, "Please Kent, take me and make me yours!"

Before she finishes her sentence, I plunge into her steaming pussy and I feel it grip my cock, clamping down as she cums yet again. I hold still deep inside, her tunnel is like white hot liquid heat. Slowly and steadily I begin to stroke in and out while I kiss her breasts and whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

She moans and says, "Oh baby, it feels sooo gooood! Don't stop, oh don't stop, please love me!" I increase my pace and I watch as another orgasm comes crashing down upon her sending her over the top. Her pussy grips my cock like a vise as I realize we are cumming together, in her mind as one body, one spirit, united.

We both come down from our powerful orgasm and as we break our coupling I kiss her one last time. I roll off her and lay on the bed beside her as we cuddle in our post-coital euphoria. I look up at Marnie standing in the doorway, tears steadily falling, her heart completely broken. I tell Jess to get up and get dressed and to take Marnie to the kitchen and pour the coffee.

After they left the bedroom I got up and dressed. For a second I thought, perhaps I'd taken it too far. However the thought was fleeing as the pain and humiliation I felt remained. I went down the stairs and as I approached the kitchen I heard Marnie crying and yelling at Jess, accusing her of trying to steal her man.

I went into the kitchen and sat down. Jess poured me a cup of coffee. We sat there silently drinking the steaming liquid, enjoying its warmth and comfort.

Marnie finally shattered the awkward silence, saying, "Okay Kent, I get it. I truly felt your pain and even more so because in the end you were making love, not just having sex. I'm so, so, sorry babe, please forgive me! We have done as you wished, so now we're good?"

I looked intently into her green eyes, that just a short time ago, were the most beautiful in the world. I replied, "First, you have no right to ever again call me babe! You chose to call that scumbag babe as you said I'll miss you. Second, we are unequivocally and irrevocably finished. I trusted you, gave you my heart, my soul my life and you spit on it and dragged it through the dirt."

She cried, "But, I, we did as you asked, you promised it would make it okay!!"

I answered dryly, "Now you know how it feels when vows and promises are forsaken and broken. I could never trust you ever again. My love died while I watched the two of you play me for a fool! You'll find I packed your clothes and things and dumped them at Jess's. However, I decided I can't spend another day under this roof. So I packed up and I will leave."

Marnie sobbed and Jess looked at me with shock. Before she could muster up enough courage to say something the doorbell rang. I told Marnie to answer it. She was too distraught so Jess went and answered the door. The man asked her if she was Marnie Romjin.

Jess replied, "No, come in." as she pointed to Marnie. The man walked over to her and asked, "Are you Marnie Romjin?"

She nodded yes, still to broken up to speak.

The man said, "You are served." With that He left quickly.

He made his hasty retreat to the front door while Marnie screamed, "Nooooooooo! Please Kent, forgive me! I was drugged!"

I replied, "Only the first night."

She cried, "I love you!!!!"

Jess said, "You're a real bastard Kent!"

I replied, "Perhaps that is true Jess. As to your professed love for me Marnie, I say in the words of the immortal Rhett Butler, 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!'

I rose from my chair headed out to the garage and out of her life forever.

***********

It has been a little over a year since my evening of revenge and I just received word from Franklin that my divorce will be final in three days. We were ordered to attend court mandated counseling sessions. We barred our souls, even about my revenge and how deeply it cut her.

I did come to regret it to some degree but not enough to truly be remorseful. There was no amount of counseling that could heal the corpse that was our marriage. She hurt me too deeply and I truly did neither love nor cared about her. I just wanted to move on. Marnie maintained we could get past things. She was truly delusional.