Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having a good time?" she asked while stroking my cock with her right hand. Her left was massaging my balls and my ass.

"Incredible. You're such a naughty, talented playmate, with a very wicked tongue."

"I take that as a compliment." Then she went back to licking my head, especially the glans, where it felt like every nerve ending was firing. After a few minutes of that wonderful torture, Linda started sucking, the head at first, then working her way down the shaft until most of my dick was in her warm and wet mouth. Her tongue never stopped its assault.

I was throbbing and twitching, sometimes on purpose and sometimes unintentionally. Her fingers were tickling my balls and then she was rubbing up and down the crack of my ass as she kept up this amazing blowjob. Spit was dripping from the sides of her mouth and my cock and balls were soaked, with some dripping onto the hard wood floor under my feet.

"My wonderful little cocksucker" I moaned. "You treat me like a king." Linda just hummed her agreement instead of removing her mouth. Then she went faster, moving quickly up and down the length of my dick and when I gently grabbed onto her hair and started fucking her mouth, she slowed down to keep me from cumming. We both had other plans before that.

Soon she pulled away, with a long strand of her spittle falling right between her sun-browned tits. "Time to put that magnificent tool to work, Baby. I bet you know just how to use it, too." She stood up with my help, of course, and got on the bed on her hands and knees, right at the edge of the bed with her ample ass wiggling at me, inviting me. "Come and get it, lover."

I moved right behind her, still on my feet, and I held her ass with my left hand as my right aimed my cock at the steamy slit, oozing nectar and emitting the most sensual odor. I rubbed the head up and down, my turn to tease her a little bit. I heard her gasping as the head hit her clit a few times, and I squeezed out a drop or two of precum, mixing it with her juices. "Ready, my sexy little minx?"

"More than ready, Baby! Give it to me, a nice slow fuck...for now." I eased into her slowly, savoring the snug, sticky pussy that was like the perfect home for my cock. I took my time until I was all the way in, my groin flush against her ass. She was squeezing me and I was making my cock twitch, so we were both teasing the other as I held onto her hips so we could grind together."

"I can't believe how fucking tight you are. Like a glove. A very warm glove."

"And I can't believe how full you make me feel. Like you were made just for me, Baby." We held still like that, with me standing behind her, locked together. Eventually I did start moving, sliding back and forth, nice and slow and steady to start, as Linda gasped each time I filled her pussy. She reached back between her legs so she could massage my balls and I reached around her hips so I could rub her clit in time to our strokes.

Those strokes were getting faster. Linda was grunting and I was breathing hard as my hips smacked against her ass and thighs. Her tits were swaying with our thrusts and what started out as a slow screw was now a hard, fast fuck. "Spank me, Baby! Don't be afraid to slap my ass hard!" My hand came down harder than I had done previously, and she howled her approval. I was too lost in the heat of the moment to question how I felt about spanking her that hard; I would worry about that another time. For the moment, we were having a great time.

After a few minutes of driving my cock into her om behind, Linda moaned "Let me ride you, Baby. I want to see your sexy face." So I stopped and quickly laid on the bed and Linda climbed on like I would disappear if she didn't. Like there was a chance of that. She started bouncing hard from the beginning; we were way too hot to take it slow by then. I loved watching her tits jumping with her movements; it was kind of fascinating in a way. Then she shook them in my face and I grabbed them greedily and sucked both nipples at the same time. I even bit lightly, and her eyes closed as she grunted. Then I reached down and used my thumb to rub her clit and Linda sat down hard as she came, grinding down as hard as she could.

Linda sat kind of still, then leaned all the way down to kiss me, a few short ones and a very long and loving deep kiss as well. "That was wonderful, like always, Baby. And you're still so hard. Tell me what I can do to get you to cum. Name it, my sweet love."

I thought for a minute as we stayed close and she squeezed me very gently, which was making it hard to think. "Would you mind if I came between your tits, Honey?" I asked so meekly Linda laughed at me, but not in a cruel way at all.

"You're so cute sometimes. Always handsome. Do you want to lay there or would you prefer to get on top of me?"

"I'll get on top, Honey." We shifted around and I straddled Linda's torso and put my aching hard cock right between her big, soft pillows. I was wet enough from her pussy to slide easily back and forth, and each time I pushed forward, she flicked out her tongue and teased the head with her very talented tongue. She pushed her tits snugly together and I started fucking her tits fast.

"Baby, you're so hard. Your balls feel like they're ready to burst! Let it go, Dennis. Give me all that hot cum." She kept licking when she could and then my cock swelled and like a side-facing fountain, I shot my cum all over Linda's neck and even her face, with the last spurts landing between her breasts. My ass was clenching on and off, pushing out the last of my cum. I gripped it and let the last drops land on her right nipple before I smiled at my sticky, loving Linda. She looked delicious, actually, and I bent over to kiss her, even with my cum in streaks over her face. I caught her by surprise, and again when I kissed her cheek and nose, tasting myself. "Wow, Baby. I didn't expect that at all."

"I'll try almost anything once" I said softly, still trying to find my own voice. I fell to her side and held her close, this time sharing our kisses and my cum. "It's not bad, And it tastes even better on your sweet lips, my Darling."

Linda ran her fingers through the side of my hair, teasing the top of my ear. "You're full of surprises. Much more adventurous than other men I've known. None would ever have sampled themselves. Except you. My younger love. Damn, it's running into my eye and it burns! Can you get me a towel? Quickly!"

I didn't even stop to answer her, I hurried to the bathroom, buck naked, and wet a washcloth and hurried back to wipe her face first, starting over her left eye. Then down her face and neck, and then down to her chest until she was clean. Then I got the parts of my own body and face with semen. We spent the rest of the afternoon in very casual clothes, shorts and shirts like we did all summer, reading while Linda snuggled against me on the couch as we read our books and put on some music. Despite the age difference, we liked most of the same music, so it was easy to choose what to listen to.

Later I made dinner, chicken parmigiana, and she cleaned up; we were just like a real domesticated couple, sharing chores as well as fun. The evening had a nice breeze so we opened the windows and smelled the salt air as we read, had a little ice cream, and made out on the couch before we retired to bed to make love nice and slow and sweet. It was a great first day, with more great days to follow, ended by a whole bunch of 'I Love You's' as we held each other before falling into an exhausted sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Over the rest of those five days, we lived simply. No phones, no television. No interruptions of any kind. Sunday was kind of dreary, always threatening rain, so we drove into Riverhead, the town in the East End of Suffolk County where the North and South Forks split off. We did some window shopping (and a little actual shopping), stopped into a cafe for lunch, and then took in a movie where we made out most of the time even though we were surrounded by others. Who cared? We gave them something to talk about that night. And besides, we got worked up enough to have a wild fuck when we got back to the bungalow. Another dinner, this time cooked by Linda, and another mellow evening together.

Monday was at the beach, and after we showered, we relaxed, still so at ease with each other. We just fit so naturally together. But instead of making dinner, we got dressed up a bit, me in a pair of tan slacks and a navy button down shirt with brown shoes. Nothing special; we didn't have to get all that dressed to go out to dinner around there, especially during the summer. Linda, however, was resplendent in a cotton lime-green simple sleeveless dress, midway to her knees, with white two-inch sandals. A little makeup and some nice gold earrings, a white clutch handbag. Wow. I was almost speechless.

"You're not going to say anything to your date on her outfit? I thought you were attracted to me" Linda pouted, but not a serious pout. She was fishing for a compliment, and she sure as hell deserved one.

"You're magnificent, Honey. My every dream come true. Your beauty and sexuality are only a part of that. You excite me in every imaginable way." I stepped closer and held her by her shoulders, then I kissed her, tender loving kisses. "I love you with all my heart, Honey."

"Dennis...I was just teasing, Kind of. But you're serious, aren't you? When you say all those wonderful things?"

"Every letter of every single word. I wouldn't lie to you, Linda. Especially about how I feel about you."

"I'm not going to cry, Baby. Not now. I want to go to dinner, and I don't want to have to redo my makeup. But you should know," she said as she gave me a soft kiss with her lush lips, "I feel exactly the same way about you. No one's ever thrilled me like you do. Later tonight, we'll share that love with each other. But for now, please take me to dinner. I'm starved!" We both laughed lightly. First, we had to feed one kind of hunger. Later, we'd satiate the other kind.

We drove back to Riverhead, where there were a number of good seafood restaurants. We picked one at random, not too fancy but not a dump either. As I always did, I held out the doors and chairs for Linda, something she always appreciated, old fashioned manners. She gave me the appropriate smile.

"I'll have to thank your parents one of these days for training you so well. I don't think Dave held out a chair or helped me on with my coat since before we were married. I'm all for women's rights, but I do like the little things, Baby. They're important."

"I notice you like to get me a cold drink when we're just cuddled together, other things like that. It goes back and forth. We're good to each other, Honey." We held each other's fingers across the table, showing public displays of affection. I ordered a bottle of wine before we even looked at the menu. A nice, cold white. Best for seafood.

After studying the menu, Linda ordered a lobster with spinach and a baked potato, while I ordered a broiled combo platter of sea scallops, shrimp and baked clams. It was all delicious and while we ate, we had pleasant conversation, both easy-going and, at times, downright funny. We just got along so easily. It was hard to believe there was such an age difference between us. I grabbed the check when it came, despite Linda's objection. I told her she paid for the bungalow, so I was paying for everything else if I could. I always worked after school and weekends since I was 15 and was pretty good about saving money, not to mention holiday gifts and my Bar Mitzvah money. Some of that thrift was coming in handy.

We headed back to our little cottage, but instead of going inside right away, we took a walk on the beach to help digest our dinner. We walked north along the shore, towards Shoreham (where, years before, the local power company tried to build a nuclear reactor but were stopped by the local government, thankfully). Not too far, maybe a quarter of a mile, with our shoes in our hands. We came upon a rise of the land, a climb of about 25 feet up, and I helped Linda make that climb so we could sit on the sand dune and among some of the dune grass that poked up from the sand. We faced the water, which was calm, almost like glass, and it reflected the half-moon that shone that night. It was peaceful, private and would have been perfect for making love if we had the forethought to bring a blanket. So, no sex, but we did make out and played a little touchy-feely for about an hour. It was fun, romantic, and got our fires stoked to almost full blast.

We broke our kiss and I nuzzled her neck, kissing there and lightly biting her there. "Linda, Honey, let me take you back now. I don't think I can wait any more tonight. I have to have you. I want to love you more than anything in the world."

She growled like a stoked cat. "Baby, you'd better, or we're going to have to do it right here, sand and grass be damned." We laughed a little before I helped her up. We walked back to the house along the road (it was easier than climbing back down), and as soon as we were inside, I scooped her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. We were both blazing hot, but Linda stopped me for a moment.

She pushed me off her, gently, then wordlessly stood up again and took my hand. She led me to a clear space at the wall between the small dining area and the also small living room.

"Here." A single word, and I got her meaning without a problem. She backed up against the wall and I pushed my body to hers. Linda let out a deep gasp as she felt my fully hard cock through both our clothes, like flesh-covered steel, all for her. Her hands were going up and down my back, grabbing my ass from time to time, as I did the same to her while we both kissed again like we had been doing on the sand dune. Our tongues danced together, probed each other's mouths, kissed along the others neck and nibbled on the ears. I found the zipper at her neck and eased it down to the middle of her back, making that unmistakable sound a zipper makes. Before her dress came down, I had her bra undone and Linda, in her passion, just pulled my shirt open, sending buttons flying all over the room.

"You naughty bitch" I grunted as I licked her right ear. "That was an almost new shirt."

"Take it out in trade, stud. I doubt you'll be disappointed." She bit my shoulder playfully as her fingers slid through my chest hairs while I bent my head down to kiss her neck, her collarbones, then to her fantastic chest with her heaving tits that were topped with thick, stiff nipples. Just the top of her dress came down over her arms, freeing them, but the rest was gathered at her hips. I grabbed her ass and the back of her thighs, and I lifted Linda off the ground. I fumbled with my belt, button and zipper until my pants fell just enough so that I could free my cock from the restraint of my boxers. We were locked in a hot as hell kiss as she pulled her panties aside enough for my cock to find her pussy and I burst past the entrance, filling her in a single, hard thrust that make us both scream out very loud.

I was buried in her warmth, every single millimeter, and my head was rubbing along the top wall of her pussy, where the G-Spot is supposed to be. I must have hit it, because Linda locked her legs around my back and screamed with every thrust. My hips were smacking into hers, her feet were kicking me on my butt cheeks, and I was holding her up with just enough support from the wall so I barely even noticed her weight. I felt like I could have held her like that for hours as I pounded into her, over and over, and I have no idea how many orgasms Linda experiences. I sure as hell was jealous; she could have a whole series of them, while I was limited to one at a time by nature.

Linda scratched my lower back and my ass with her slightly dulled claws, and each time she did, it inspired me to go at her again. Her ass was making loud noises each time it hit the wall behind her. We were fucking like animals, almost entirely on instinct. I bounced her in my hands a second so I could spread my legs a little wider and adjust my grasp. Linda grabbed the back of my hair, pulled my head back a bit, then went at my throat with her mouth. She may or may not have left a hickey and I didn't care. Not then, anyway. Then she cried out once more before demanding "Let me down, Baby! Please!" I let her go and her feet found the floor with legs that were rubbery. My cock slipped out from her pussy with a sticking sound, and it looked wet and purple, with strands of lubrication dripping onto the wood floor.

Linda staggered onto a dining room chair and I made my way to another of the four that surrounded the small table. Her dress was still around her waist and her tits swung free as she tried to catch her breath. I was doing the same, but I was still hard like plaster.

"You freaking animal" Linda said with a mix of weariness and amazement. "How the fuck did you hold me up so long, and how the hell didn't you cum yet? I don't think I could take you inside me any more tonight. I'm kind of sore. Very happy, but sore."

"Don't ask me, wild woman. I didn't think about any of it. I just went with your flow. That was something else, Honey. YOU'RE something else."

"Look who's talking. My stallion." She reached over and carressed my stiff, sticky dick. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"More like my balls feel like they need relief. Personally, I don't know how I delayed cumming. But I need to do something about it now."

"Can you stand, Baby? If you're able to, come here, stand in front of me. I'll take care of it." I pushed up from the chair and walked a few steps until I was right in front of Linda. My cock was kind of dry by then, so she stuck out her tongue and licked me all around until I was lubricated, then she grabbed me in her right hand and she started pumping my cock hard and fast. Her left hand held me at the base, massaging my balls, but the right hand was flying along my expanding cock.

"God, Honey, I'm so fucking close... I feel like I'm going to pop like a cork on a champagne bottle!"

"Go right ahead, Baby. Give me all of it, my super lover." She aimed my head right at her tits and when I finally got over the hump, I sprayed her with so much cum, so thick, that I would have thought I hadn't cum in at least a week instead of the climax I had just that morning. And all the orgasms I'd had over the proceeding few days.

I staggered back into a chair, almost falling on my ass in the process. Linda chuckled as I sat there with my legs as wide apart as my pants on my thighs would allow. My genitals were still just sticking out from the fly of my boxers and her panties were still on, just pulled to the side, like we'd had an incredible quickie instead of the mind-blowing fuck we did share. I managed to speak. "I think that was the most intense sex I've ever had. In all my two plus years of having sex, that is." I chuckled as I shifted in the chair, trying to get comfortable.

"You basically started not long after I stopped. It's kind of strange. But we're catching up together, Dennis. Sit there for a few minutes. I'll get you a washcloth and something to drink." She stood up and kissed my lips, a kiss I accepted gratefully. Her kisses were the best ever experienced, including the simple ones, like that one. I could always feel all her love in each one.

She came back a few minutes later and I noticed while she was gone, she cleaned up her cum covered breasts. She handed me a glass of water, which I downed in a few gulps; that's how dry my throat was. Then she lovingly cleaned my groin from all the fluids that had collected along the shaft and all over my balls and thighs. Then I was finally able to get up and walk with her, hand in hand, into the bedroom, where we got out of our clothes before jumping into a quick, hot shower. We were both done sexually for the night, but we were still playful, playing grabass and soaping each other. But that last fuck really drained us both.