Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of hours, we realized either we had to leave or we would be too tired to make love to each other, and considering we had so little time left, we go going before 1. We got to Linda's place, and after I peed and washed, she came into the bathroom and held me from behind. pressing her breasts into my back. "Baby, I need you. I need you every minute we have left. When I think about how we have less than a week to love each other, not just sex, but in every way, I get so sad. So please, turn my little frown around. Show me how much you love me, and I'll do the same to you."

I turned around and touched her cheek while enjoying her deep, soulful eyes. "I'm not only going to love you now, not only every minute we're together, but I'm going to be loving you for a very long time to come. Right here, in my heart" I said as I tapped my chest, right over the sternum. "But that's for later. For now..." I picked her up under her shoulders and knees and kissed her for a long time while I carried Linda to the bedroom. I took my time removing all her clothes, from her boots to her bra, kissing every part of her body as it was revealed to me. Then Linda did the same to me, exposed my body as she kissed me all over. It was heavenly, very arousing but not at all dirty, not that night. When we were both as excited as we could be, Linda eased me on my back and mounted me, nice and slow. I felt like I was slipping into a bath of warm velvet and oil. My hands glided over her legs and hips, over her tummy and arms and breasts, and then to her face. Linda touched me as well, just as softly, just as loving.

"Take your time, Honey. Go as slow as you like. We should enjoy this as long as possible."

Linda moaned her agreement, and she thrust her breasts out as she pushed down hard. I held them in my palms, thumbing her nipples to send little extra jolts into her body. She tickled my neck with her nails and I thrust upwards for her. We kept going for a while, more than 20 minutes, before I turned her over and took control. Pushing slow, then quicker, but not fast enough to lose control of my body. We shared kisses, we shared long and loving stares. Every feeling was being shared, at 2 in the morning. I loved Linda more than ever. When we finally brought each other off, we clung to each other like we were stranded on a deserted island, and it was just where we wanted to be.

We stayed together like that for a while, until almost 3, not saying much of anything. After we used the bathroom, we had to get some sleep. The next day was another day, the last day we'd have to spend the entire day alone together. We slept like spoons in a drawer, Linda holding me from behind. She made me feel safe and loved, and I was going to miss her like mad. My heart was already aching.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Saturday we were determined to only do fun things. After we made love and showered, we made breakfast together (including bacon, so we had to wear clothes), went to the Mall at Roosevelt Field, where Linda insisted that I give her an hour by herself. So while I checked out a music store, she shopped for 'us' at Victoria's Secret. I looked at the pink and white bag in her hand and raised my eyebrow at her. "Don't think about that for now. It's for later, when we're all alone." She brushed my lips with hers and I got a tingle into my toes. I knew enough to know there were a lot of possibilities in that bag.

We played miniature golf, which was a lot of fun on our own. A lot of laughter and a lot of kisses when the balls went in the cups. We stopped for a couple of drinks at an outdoor cafe and watched the sun starting to get lower in the sky, changing the tint from yellow to orange. Of all the things we talked about, we deliberately avoided the 600lb gorilla in the room. That conversation would come on Sunday.

We went for a fairly early dinner at a favorite of Linda's, a nice French bistro, even though we were dressed kind of casually. We held hands just about every minute until our food arrived, the picture of a couple in love. I even fantasized about asking her to marry me, but it was just a dream.

When we got back to Linda's, we cuddled on the couch for a while as we let our dinner digest a bit. Instead of tv, we were listening to music, Simon and Garfunkel, which we both loved, and we sang along to the songs in soft voices. Linda was leaning back against me as we sat sort of sideways on the couch. My arms were around her waist and I kept kissing the back of her head and neck. She sighed, a sound of deep contentment, and she turned her head to meet my lips with hers. "You're so warm and loving, Baby. It has to be something that just comes from inside you. I'm sure your parents had something to do with it, but most of it is just you. You're the most affectionate man I've ever met, and I love you very much."

My heart was beating hard, from love, lust and from the inevitable pain that was heading our way. But that was tomorrow's problem. Tonight was for loving each other. "You inspire me, Honey. Every time I look at you, or even just think about you, this rush of love bubbles up inside me, and I just want to share everything in my heart." We kissed again, and again. And again. But before we got too far along, Linda pushed herself up off the couch. "I have something very special to change into. In that pink and white bag, remember? I think you're going to like it a lot" she said with a very teasing smile.

"If you think so, Honey. I'm very happy with you just as you are. But if you went to the trouble..." I gave her my own suggestive look. I had a feeling this was going to be lots of fun.

"Go use the other bathroom if you need. I'll come back out when I'm ready, probably about 20 minutes or so. Try to be patient, Baby. I want to do things that we'll both always remember." She blew me a kiss, then disappeared into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I changed the music to a Sam Cooke album, someone I was a big fan of thanks to my parents, then I cleaned up a bit in the bathroom. I got us a couple of glasses of ice water, and I settled in to wait for my sweet, sexy Linda and whatever she had in mind.

I was singing along to Bring it on Home to Me when Linda stepped into the room, and I nearly spilled my drink when took the sight of her in. She was wearing all white, all lace, a garter belt and stockings (with lace inlaid in the length of the legs), lace bralette and small bikini panties. White leather pump shoes. Red lipstick and lightly rouged cheeks. The effect was just stunning.

"Honey, you look incredible. Beyond. I'm just blown away, looking at you. But I love you all dressed up or with nothing at all. You're just as beautiful no matter what."

She stood there, crossing her legs, magnifying the effect. "I love you too, Baby. I'm glad I don't need to do this to get your attention and affections. But I enjoy dressing it up sometimes, the naughty girly girl. And it's great to be appreciated by the most wonderful man I ever met." I started to get up to go to her, but Linda said "No, Baby. Stay there. Just get out of your clothes and stay stretched out on the couch." She walked over to a chair about 8 feet away, and I got a great view of her ass, covered in lace, as she sauntered over to it, then she sat down, facing me. Her legs were apart, showing of the crotch of her underwear, the shaped calves and the tanned thighs over the top of the stockings. Goddam, I was on fire for her.

I got up and shucked my clothes, everything, and my cock was sticking straight out from my groin, with just that natural slight up curve. Then I got back down on the couch, laying down with one foot on the floor so Linda could see all of me. I could tell what she wanted to do. What she wanted ME to do as well. I had my cock in my right hand, stroking myself very slowly, without much pressure. I'd never jerked off in front of anyone before, and the idea of it had my body burning. "Is this what you want, Honey? You want to watch me stroke my cock for you?"

"Yessss" she hissed as she lifted her knees over the arms of her chair, showing me her hot cunt, barely covered by the patch of white lace. "I want to watch you, and I want you to watch me. My pussy is soaked, Baby. Can you smell it from over there?"

In fact, I could. She was fragrant; her pussy had to be freely flowing if I could get such a strong sense of her from that distance. "I can, Honey. And you smell amazing. So feminine. There's nothing like it in the world. My girlfriends hot cunt." I used that word to see if it would shock her. But not a chance.

"You're such a dirty man! You love that scent, the scent of my cunt when it's all swollen and oozing. So desperate for you. That big dick in your hand really gets me going, Baby. Stroke it a little faster for me." Linda pulled her panties to the side, showing me the droplets of her nectar clinging to her pubes and her lips. A little was dripping down the crease to her ass.

"And you're a kinky, wicked woman. Opening your pussy like that for me to see. Knowing how fucking hard you're making my cock. Look at this, Honey." I squeezed just behind the head of my cock and a large bead of almost clear fluid came out, covering the small slit of my dick. It was roundish and hung there for a minute while I held myself very still. Linda moaned and licked her lips, deliberately so I would see her.

"You have the best tasting cum, Baby. When you do cum, I want you to get up and come here and shoot all over my tits and face. Make sure I get some of it on my lips. But not yet. Keep jerking that big dick for me!" Her face was flush and covered with lust. And I'm sure my face was much the same, hungry for Linda's creamy juices.

We got silent for a few minutes while we just watched each other. Linda was rubbing her fingers all around her lips, and then she inserted two fingers into her grasping cunt while a third finger wormed into her magnificent ass, filling both holes. Her legs were now up in the air, so her pussy and ass were stretched open for me, and I could see everything. I wanted Linda desperately, but I wanted to play by the 'rules' of her game.

I shifted around a little so my legs were wider and Linda could easily see everything, my cock, my thighs and my big, heavy balls. I even lifted my legs a little so she could see my ass with some hairs clinging around my asshole. Linda then pushed her fingers in deeper, then added a third into her pussy and I thought I'd lose my mind.

I was pumping harder, bringing up more precum which I massaged into the length of my cock. With my left hand I took turns, sometimes holding and caressing my balls and sometimes pinching my nipples. Linda gasped as she pulled on her nipples, much more sensitive for her than mine were for me. "Oh, God, you dirty fucking man! Jerk it harder! I'm going to cum! Pound your dick with your hand. And bring it here if you cum!"

She was fingering herself with almost blinding speed and her pussy was making squishing and slapping sounds as her fingers flew in and out of her body. Her legs got stiff, straight up in the air, her body trembled all over, and I could see the incredible orgasm overtake her body and mind. That did it for me; I hurriedly moved across the room to her side and I got to her just in time to spray thick ropes of cum on her tits (now pulled out from the cups of her lace bra) and face, maybe as much as I've ever cum in my life. That brought her off again and Linda became a quivering mass of sexy female flesh. My own body jerked with my spurts as I cried out in the most powerful orgasm I could remember. I quickly sat down on the carpet at her feet, like her happy little personal sex slave.

The only sounds in the room were of Sam Cooke singing Wonderful World (very appropriate) and our heavy breathing. The odor of the room was redolent of hot sex and sweat. I leaned over and kissed Linda's leg, which was now resting with her foot on the floor. Actually, I was kissing the nylon/lace of the stocking. I kissed up and down, her thigh and her calf and shin. I was worshiping her, gladly.

Linda pushed her fingers through my hair and pulled gently so I was looking up at her lovely face. "You're a sexual monster, Baby. You don't question anything I ask you to try, and we have so much fun doing it all. Just amazing." Her smile was both weak and brilliant at the same time, somehow.

"I'd try anything with you, Honey. I know you wouldn't hurt me or ask me to do anything I'd be uncomfortable doing. I'm getting the best sexual experiences I could imagine. Or not imagine. My amazing lady. I love you so much." I rested my head on her thigh and she kept stroking her fingers through my hair.

"Make a little room for me down there." I shifted a few feet to the side and Linda slid off her chair to sit next to me on the floor. Our arms were around each other and we started kissing. "I love you, my sweet Baby. With all my heart."

My heart was pounding, but not from the workout we just shared. "Really? You're not just saying that, are you, Honey?"

"Dennis, I would never do that to you. I always mean what I say, especially when it comes to how I feel about you."

I was the one tearing up then. "Honey, I also love you with all my heart. I don't know how we're going to say goodbye. I can't even imagine it."

Linda took my head to her breast and comforted me. "I know, Baby. I don't know how we're going to do that, either. It's going to be the hardest thing I've ever done."

We rocked back and forth for a few minutes, sad and suffering, and mostly naked. It was kind of a strange mix. Soon we were kissing, tender kisses that kept growing with intensity, with desire, until, despite the time, we wanted each other again. This time I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. With her in her white lace lingerie, it was like I was carrying my bride across the threshold.

We got into bed and even though we were sticky with perspiration and other fluids, we soon were making love, me on top, moving together as one person in a perfect rhythm. There was no rushing; we needed to make this last as long as we could. When our movements got too quick, we slowed things down so we wouldn't cum too soon. It was slow and beautiful, and Linda was stunning, not because of what she was wearing, but the look on her face, which was pure love.

"You're so beautiful. Honey. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."

"And you're so handsome, so sexy, Baby. I get so excited just seeing your face. I came home from work with wet panties every day because I had to look into your face each day." She was smiling, teasing me a little, and I loved it.

"Yeah? You don't know how difficult it was to keep from walking around with an erection every day. Imagine that in front of 600 staff and kids." We both giggled, even as we were making love with each other. It was funny and sexy at the same time.

A few minutes later, after kissing each other on our lips and necks and throats, Linda moaned "I'm almost there, Baby. I really need this now. Try to cum with me, Dennis. My amazing love. Go faster."

I picked up the pace and let my mind go where it needed to go. Soon I was feeling the tingling sensations all over my body. My thrusts became more urgent, more forceful, Linda's moans got louder and her fingers were digging into my ass. Her stockinged legs were rubbing my sides and my ass, my hips were rising and falling faster, and I scrunched up my face as I gushed more semen deep into Linda's grasping pussy, twitching as I brought Linda along with me into a perfect climax. We stayed like that, me on top of her, kissing and caressing, until my penis shriveled to the point that it eased out of her pussy. A small amount of our love oozed out of her onto the sheets, something to deal with the next day. Sunday. Our last day alone together. It struck us as I rolled to the side.

"Linda," I said with a distressed look on my face. I touched her cheek and she turned her face a iittle to kiss my fingers.

"No, don't, Baby. Not now. We both need some sleep. Tomorrow we'll talk. All day if necessary. Though there really isn't much to talk about. But we have to. I just don't want to cry right now, not when I feel so good all over and we need to sleep."

We cuddled close, as close as we could. We didn't bother brushing our teeth, not that night. We couldn't take our hands off each other. That's how we fell asleep that Saturday night/early Sunday morning. Holding each other, lovingly, affectionately. Lovingly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sunday I got up earlier than Linda did. My bladder was bursting and I had to deal with it, 8:20 or not. I used the bathroom, brushed and flossed my teeth (ah!), then I made a pot of coffee. I brought in the Sunday New York Times from her front door and I let her sleep while I went through the main section and started looking at the magazine. I figured I'd let her sleep until 10 or so before bringing her a mug of coffee, black with 2 Sweet N' Lows (Look it up).

About ten minutes to 10, I looked up and Linda was there, in her robe and hte lingerie gone. She was dressed for Sunday morning comfort..

"Good morning, Honey. Why don't you sit down while I get your coffee."

"Thank you, Baby. I'm dying for a mug." I passed her on the way to the kitchen and we shared a quick, very loving kiss as she went to sit down and I got her morning caffeine fix.

We sat and sipped (I got a second cup) and went through the paper like it was any other Sunday morning. But it wasn't. We were still avoiding the inevitable. We couldn't even spend the coming Wednesday together; it was my last day at home and I had to be with my family. We had plans to go out Tuesday night for dinner, but it was going to be simple since her kids would be around. I wouldn't be able to spend the night; I might not even be able to stay late enough to spend half that night. I'd be busy during the day on Wednesday and had to get some rest Tuesday evening.

I kept looking at Linda across the dining room table. Just staring at her until she put the paper down and looked back, a terribly sad expression on her face. Probably like the one on my own face. We held that look, thinking whatever was going through our heads. Wordlessly, I stood up and I took Linda's hand and led her, very willingly, back to bed, where we spent the next hour kissing, licking, sucking, touching, and then loving. As far as we knew, it could well have been the last time.

Afterwards, we were laying in bed and talking, the way couples often do. We shared our most personal thoughts and feelings. Again, very possibly for the last time.

"Baby, would you tell me the truth about something?" Linda was laying on her side up on one elbow, her full breasts aimed down towards the bed.

"I'll always tell you the truth, Honey. For as long as we have left."

"Do you really think I' beautiful, the most beautiful woman you've ever known? You've said that to me a number of times recently."

I leaned over and kissed her two or three times. "When we first met, I thought you were cute, even very pretty. But I didn't use the word 'beautiful' when I described you to my father before we went out for the day on July 4th. You're not a fashion model, Honey. You are very pretty. But the beauty part, that grew on me very quickly. Real beauty comes from inside. It's the person you are. My Linda. It even means beautiful."

"You have the words of a poet, Baby. A very romantic poet. You should try your hand at writing. God, you have such an incredible heart. Aside from my father, no man has ever made me feel this adored. And that's a different thing altogether. The way you love me, just like the way I've fallen in love with you...it's not expressible in any logical way. Dennis, I've thought you were handsome since we met, and I felt this attraction to you. But the love I feel for you, that comes from what I see inside you. Like the beauty you see in me."