Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cuddled in bed after we were dry, me in a t-shirt and briefs and Linda in a very long shirt with a pair of panties. Then we had some pillow talk. We had some things we had been dancing around for weeks. Even though we still had a day and a half before we returned home, the moment just seemed right.

"Linda, we both know I'm going to Albany come the 6th. But what about you? I mean, I know you'll be with your children and school starts again the next week (she was a middle school English teacher). But in terms of your social life, what are you going to do?"

"Dennis, I just don't know. I think I'm going to be very lonely for a while. I can't imagine wanting to date anyone for a long time after this. You're a pretty hard act to follow. And that has little to do with sex. You've made me feel alive again in a way I haven't felt for years. And you treat me...like a princess. I don't just feel love from you, Baby. I feel respect. When I finally get there, ready to date, whoever it is is going to have to measure up to you." Tears were leaking from the corners of her eyes as her arm tightened across my chest.

"It's not different for me, Honey. I'm not settling for just anyone. I know I need to be with someone with class and self-respect, as well as respect for me. I can't imagine doing one-night stands anymore. I'm definitely done with that." My fingers were tickling up and down her spine, and I felt Linda's warm breath softly blowing the dark hairs on my chest. "Baby, do you think we could see each other when I'm home on my breaks? Thanksgiving, Winter break, Spring. If we're both still single, I mean."

She got up on one elbow, looking very sad. "Dennis, I don't know if that's a good idea. I get a feeling when we say goodbye next week, it's going to be brutal for both of us. Do you really want to go through that again in 10 weeks, then again in January? Dammit, why did you have to bring this up now, Baby? It could have waited. We still have tomorrow and half of Wednesday to enjoy. Or now, try to enjoy." She turned away from me and I could see her shoulders shaking as she sobbed.

Fuck, I should have left well enough alone for the time being. This was where my relative immaturity came shining through. A more experienced man would have known this wasn't the time. I reached for her shoulder and squeezed it gently. "Honey, I'm so sorry. You're right, this wasn't the time. I guess I'm just a kid still in a lot of ways. It was pretty stupid of me to screw up our vacation like this. It was going so well...until now."

Linda turned back to me, lying flat on her back, her breasts falling to either side of her chest, looking lovely. Not nearly as lovely as her big, brown, sad eyes. Eyes I made sad. I stroked her cheek and she touched mine. "You're not a kid, not by any means, Dennis. In most ways, you're way beyond your years. And you give me so much love. The best I've ever felt, except the love I get from Michael and Sandy. That's different. In terms of romantic love, you're the best I've ever felt from anyone. You have to be very mature to share that with someone. And the way you dealt with my films...also, the sign of a very mature person. But yeah, this wasn't the right time to bring up what comes next. Let's just forget it for now, ok? Think you can just hold me tonight?"

I slid down right into her arms, and we hugged and kissed each other for a few moments. "I'd love nothing more for the rest of tonight. We can cuddle, and kiss...and tickle" I said as I tickled her side, not hard and not aggressively, just enough to make her jump a little and jump she did.

Giggling, Linda said "Hey, no fair! You big gorilla, you! I'm going to beat you up!" She pushed me on my back (with very little resistance from me) and tickled me back. We were laughing and teasing each other, with a bunch of kisses added in for fun. Then we held each other as we shared some big, hot, tender kisses that made everything all right again. At least for the next week.

"I love you, Honey. More than I ever could have imagined when we started this."

"I love you too, Baby. And I know what you mean. It's been a wonderful experience. Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day and a half were peaceful, relaxing and yet, at the same time, a little tense between me and Linda. When we got back, we'd have 8 days before I left for school, and I figured we'd see each other half those days. I needed time with my family, had to do some shopping (though I could do that with Linda), and some time for the friends I had mostly ditched all that summer. Chris and some other guys and girls, all just friends. But they were friends and, aside from Chris, I hadn't seen most of them since July 4th. I really, deep down, would have preferred to spend every moment with Linda. But I had to think of the future, a future that probably would be without Linda. Just the thought of that was breaking my heart.

We enjoyed the beach, we enjoyed talking and cuddling, we made love as often as we could muster the energy. And that last night, we cooked together...naked. That was a lot of fun, as long as we didn't fry anything. That might have been very painful.

That last night, we made love slow, took our time, and it lasted a long time, almost an hour and a half. She wore this white lace teddy that made me salivate when I saw her in it. We shared a very teasing 69, edging each other, not letting the other get anywhere near their orgasm. When we each finally did cum, me first that time, it was like a dam bursting...no, exploding. It was a powerful experience, for Linda as well. We understood why the French referred to it as "Le Petit Mort", the Little Death.

Wednesday morning, our last half day, we made love again, swam one last time, then got our things together and left by 2 as promised so the owners could clean up for the next renters. We were very quiet on the ride home as we contemplated the end of a great vacation that was over too soon. And we also had to think about what came next.

I helped her into her apartment with her suitcase and we said a long goodbye. We stood there in her dining room by the front door, hugging without moving. We held that hug for a long time, maybe ten minutes, that passed by way too quickly. I then did kiss her, many, many kisses, and I whispered in her ear. "I guess we'll see each other Friday? I need to spend some time with Tom and my parents tomorrow. Dad's off this week and next. Your kids come home on Sunday, right?"

"Yes, Sunday evening" Linda said softly through a voice filled with tears. "You'd better be here Friday and Saturday. Tomorrow I'll pay some bills, clean, go shopping...oh, dammit, Dennis! How am I going to get by without you?" She was crying now, and her tears were causing my own to flow. I held her as tight as I could without hurting her.

"Honey... please, not now. I'm leaving next Thursday. We'll be together most of the weekend, all day Tuesday, even into Wednesday afternoon. Can we talk about this sometime around then? Maybe Tuesday. I just want to enjoy us as long as we can. OK? I'll call you later, my darling. I love you so much. So much."

"I love you too, Baby. We'll wait. We'll savor every minute we can in the meantime. Go, before I lock you in my bedroom for the next 2 years."

"I can think of worse ways to spend those last 2 years of college." She laughed through her tears and gave me a light spank before sending me on my way.

On the way to my home, I held it together. I didn't want to cry while driving, where every passing driver could see me. I pulled up 20 minutes later, brought my own bags in the house, and was greeted by silence. My parents were both off work that week as well as the week that would follow, but they were all out, probably doing something with Tom. It wasn't their fault I wasn't included; I'd isolated myself from them for Linda. But I wished at least one of them was there at that moment, so I'd have someone to talk to. Well, it was 4PM; they'd be home probably in an hour.

I got my laundry started, grabbed a snack, a hot dog in the microwave, and I just turned on the TV and turned on an early news show. I had been a little out of touch the last 5 days and needed some info.

Sure enough, a quarter after 5. my family came home from spending the day at lunch and a movie. Tom was the first to welcome me, with a tight brotherly handshake, then my mom and dad. They all asked if we had a nice time, did I miss them (I did, even with little time to think about them), what we did etc. My parents, being parents, could see the pain on my face. Mom decided we should all sit down and talk before we went out for dinner as a family. Even Tom was in on the talk. It wasn't like I'd discuss anything graphic with them. In any case, they all had a pretty good idea about those very personal things that Linda and I shared. Even Tom.

My dad, the expert questioner, started. "Dennis, please tell me you had a great time together. I hope so, that you didn't go and end up miserable all weekend."

"We did have fun. We were able to talk and swim, we cooked together and went shopping on Saturday when it was raining. We took long walks together. It was just about perfect." And yet my eyes were red and running.

Mom, much gentler than she often could be, said "But now you're sad. You know what's coming in a week from tomorrow. Dennis, I'm so sorry. We all knew this was coming, but your father and I hoped, unreasonably I guess, that you'd both be spared this part, the pain of the separation. I know I can be hard on you sometimes, sweetie. But I would never want to see you hurt like this. And honestly, we think she's a very lovely woman, someone we would be so happy about if you were closer together in age, and if you weren't headed back to school. You do know you have to go back, don't you?" She had a look on me, a look that was half wary and half worried.

"I know mom. We both do. We've been avoiding talking about it. But Tuesday, we have to. It will be our last full day together. I'll be here Wednesday. I'll also be with Linda over the weekend before her kids come home on Sunday evening."

"As long as you both still know changing your plans for school is not in the cards. I'm glad you had this nice summer, but it's almost over, Dennis. Time to face reality."

"Dammit, Mom, I know! You think you have to talk to me like a child? I KNOW I have to go back! Don't you realize this is killing me inside?" I got up and stormed up to my room, leaving my family shocked at the table. I never spoke like that to her before in my life, with anger and even a mild curse word. I laid on my bed and stewed with anger.

A couple of minutes later my Dad knocked on my door and entered my room before I answered. "Dennis, listen to me. I know you're unhappy, dealing with something that is incredibly painful to accept. But you don't talk to your mother that way, not ever! Not with that kind of disrespect in tone or words. So when we're done talking here, you're going to go down and apologize to her, and you're going to mean it. I know she can be..overpowering at times. But she wants only the very best for you and Tom. And me."

"I will, Dad. I really am sorry I lost it like that with her. But I wish she would back off sometimes. Especially now. This feels like it's killing me inside, Dad. I may never see Linda again after Tuesday. Definitely not for a long time. And even if I do see her in a few months or whatever, I'll probably lose her. I hope she can meet someone else. I don't want her to be alone." I was saying the noble things, but my eyes and body were betraying me. I was on the verge of a big cry and my Dad, my tough guy father who took no shit from anyone on the streets, sat next to me and let me cry on his shoulder like I hadn't done since I was a child. He was all comfort and love and gentle and kind. Just what I needed. A man-to-man cry.

"I understand, Denny. Your mom wasn't my first love. I was in love twice before she came along in my life. and each time I lost those women, I thought my life would crumble. I'm so sorry you're feeling this pain. I wish I could spare you this. But you had a great summer with Linda, a very adult summer, maybe before I would have thought you were ready. But overall, I think you handled it very well. You're really a man, Dennis. Not a teenager anymore. I'm very proud of you, and" he said, dropping his voice, "I'm a little envious. You shared something I never did, something most men don't get to experience. An older woman who's not just a sex partner, but a very loving and caring lady. Maybe that's why this is so hard. She's easy to love." He held my head and I gradually stopped crying.

"Thanks, Dad. You made this a little bit easier. Not a lot, but at least a little. Love you, Dad."

"I love you too, Dennis. I think I'm done calling you Denny from now on. You're too grown up for that. Now, got wash your face and go talk to your mother."

I kissed his cheek and he smiled warmly. I got cleaned up so Mom wouldn't know I was crying, and then we had our own private chat, with an apology from me. She was also very comforting to her son who was about to experience his first broken heart. We were good.

I spoke to Linda later that night. We tried to keep it as light as possible, but there was always going to be that edge in our relationship for the next week. It was unavoidable. Thursday we spent apart; I took my brother with me to go shopping for school clothes for both of us, and I treated him to lunch, just like we used to do. It was really nice to spend time with him, and I answered as many questions as I could for him about Linda, about men and women etc. As much as I could say without crossing any lines. And that night I saw my friends, we got a little drunk as I told them about Linda as well, leaving out certain personal details. I didn't get THAT drunk.

On Friday afternoon, Linda and I were back together again, for almost the entire weekend. I brought her a dozen roses, long stem ones, the expensive kind, and she absolutely loved them. Almost as much as she loved me. Well, not quite that much.

"They're lovely, Baby. I haven't gotten roses in a long time. You're such a sweet man." She pressed her head against my chest and just held me as if she'd never let go of me. "I can't believe time is so short. This will be our last weekend together. I'm so in love with you, Baby."

"I know, Honey. I'm deeply in love with you, too." We stood there in her living room, swaying back and forth like we were dancing to some unheard music. I could have held her forever. Linda's love glowed in my soul like something I could never describe. It didn't matter; it was there, and that was enough.

I lifted her chin with my fingers, and we kissed very softly, very romantic. But as the kissing went on, we got more and more intense, more passionate. We eased down onto the carpet, rolling around as we kept kissing and feeling each other, groping, and we moaned both soft and loud. I unbuckled her jeans while she opened my belt and then my jeans. We kicked off our pants, then our underwear. We were gasping loudly, and the room was filled with the sounds of our passion and the scents of our lust. Linda pulled her legs back, opening the path for me to take her. I thrust in roughly and we both cried out as my balls rested on her amazing ass.

I was up on my hands with my arms straight while Linda pulled her legs way back and spread them as wide as she could. I fucked her deep with long hard strokes, and she lifted her hips each time, giving back as good as she got. We didn't say a single word; we just shared a wicked, raw fuck. All the noises in the room came from our bodies connecting and slapping together. My balls on her ass, our hips smacking together, our tummies colliding. Linda gripped my upper arms and my shoulders wile I kept pounding away. The most wonderful sensations were radiating from the head of my cock down my shaft to my balls and then out through the rest of my body. She scratched my nipples with her sharp nails, and I grunted as the muscles in my neck got tight and stood out. Just as I was about to cum, I relaxed my arms so my body was on hers and we kissed. deep and dirty, as I came as hard as I ever had, churning both our fluids deep in her cunt until Linda joined me in her own violent climax. It lasted about six or seven minutes and it was probably the most powerful, lust-filled fuck we shared.

We stayed quiet except for the sounds of our heavy breathing. The room was almost overwhelming with the stench of sex. I was on my side so I didn't put my weight on Linda's more delicate body. All that time, we remained dressed on our upper bodies but nude from our waists down. I managed to say "And you think I'M an animal. You're a beast, you wanton woman." I chuckled, and Linda joined me.

"You bring it out in me, Baby. God, my legs are shaking. I think everything else is as well. Dennis, could you get me a towel? If I get up like this, our fluids are going to drip down my legs onto the carpet."

"No problem, Honey. I'll be right back." I kissed her before getting up, stark naked from the waist down, my now soft dick flopping as I made my way through the apartment to her bathroom. I brought back a warm, soapy hand towel and I gingerly cleaned Linda's thighs and her pussy, which was red and looked very well fucked. My touch was gentle and considerate, and it also sent tiny jolts of an afterglow into her body and mind.

"You're so sweet, Baby. So gentle with me. Let me take care of you." I handed her the towel and I sat on the floor as Linda was just as tender with me, since my cock also looked well-used. When she was done, I pulled her to me and we just shared tenderness for a few minutes before we got ourselves dressed again.

Linda made some delicious loin lamb chops for dinner, with garlic mashed potatoes and glazed baby carrots, and I ate like it was the best meals of my life. And I cleaned up so she could start getting ready to go out. We had plans, our last night to go out together. Saturday we were going to stay in to be together, alone. But this night, we were going to a club to listen to music and dance.

When I was done in the kitchen, I took a shower (Linda was doing her hair and makeup by then), then I put on some dress jeans that were kind of tight on me, especially in the crotch, and a white button-down shirt with wide red stripes. with brown ankle boots.

I waited for her in the living room and Linda was well worth waiting for. She wore denim also, but straight leg style that fit her like paint. On top she had on a gold silk blouse that also hugged her bust. Her bra must have been very thin because I could see her nipples poking into the fabric and she also wore ankle boots, with a pointed toe and a spike 3-inch heel. She looked absolutely ravishing.

I stood up and gave her my approximation of a wolf-whistle. She gave me a great smile that just added to my excitement. Considering how snug my pants were, my cock was swelling with no place to go. "Thanks for the whistle, Baby, but you'd better calm down or you won't even be able to walk, let alone dance." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me with her bright red lips. "And I want to dance with the sexiest man I know. Later we'll put that to good use."

"You are the most exciting woman I've ever seen in my life, Honey. Blazing hot!" I spanked her very lightly, teasing her and she laughed in her way that sent ripples of desire all through me.

We relaxed for a while, until about 10, then we headed out to a club with live rock music, Dancer in the Dark. The bands were mostly cover bands that played driving rock classics with a mix of slower songs for couples that wanted to share some romance. We got there about 10:30, a half hour before the bands came on stage, and we had a couple of beers while we listened to recorded music. We talked a little, even with the noise, touched hands, and played a little footsie under the table. Then the band came out and started right away with a few songs by the Rolling Stones like Start Me Up, Paint it Black and Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown and Linda and I danced to all three and stayed on the dance floor as then changed pace to some slower songs, great for dancing cheek to cheek. And lips to lips. And no one stared at us like we were an odd couple. We danced and romanced and no one gave us a glance.