Suzie's Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

They hung on the beach for about and hour and then took a leisurely boat ride back to the house. The women made dinner while the guys gathered wood to make a fire in the fireplace. They had a nice fire going by the time the meal was ready. They ate and had ice cream for dessert. The guys helped with the clean up and in no time they were all sitting around the TV, still in swimsuits, with the fire making the house warm.

Curt broke out the champagne and they all toasted to a great prom and a wonderful three days. The first bottle went quickly and the second did not last much longer. Soon they all had a nice buzz on and it was just beginning to get dark outside. Mark informed them he had borrowed one of his father's porn movies if anyone was interested. Mary and Janie had not seen one and they were interested, but nervous at the same time. Suzie, Curt and Andy were all for it, so it was decided they would give it a shot.

Mark got the DVD from his suitcase and put it on. The title was fittingly, "Gangbang by the Lake." The movie opened with two guys in a boat, out on a lake, getting blowjobs from two girls.

The guys joked, "Hey, that didn't happen to us this afternoon."

The girls just snickered at them. Soon both guys came, one down the throat of his girl and the other all over her face. They fired up the engines on the boat and sped back to a house. When they had tied the boat off and entered the house, they found another couple fucking over the kitchen table.

This guy had a huge dick and he was ramming it to the girl forcefully. She was taking the big cock and begging him to fuck her harder yet. Suzie looked around the room as the movie played. Mary and Janie were transfixed on the screen as were Andy and Mark. She looked at Curt and he smiled back. He nodded his head to indicate an interesting in gong upstairs. Suzie gave him the 'in a minute' sign. The guy on the screen had just finished cumming in the girl's pussy and the camera came in close to show his cum running out of her cunt in a stream.

The movie progressed to the three couples doing it with different partners in the hot tub and on the deck of the house overlooking the lake. Suzie and Curt excused themselves at that point and everyone smiled at them knowingly. Mary said before they left that they would need to be up early to make it to school by noon. The movie continued with the girls sucking their men hard and then taking them anally. Mary and Janie were amazed at this part and Mark and Andy smiled at each other.

After a while, four more guys arrived and the final scene had all seven guys fucking and sucking with the three girls. Two girls got double penetrated and one girl swallowed three loads in rapid succession. Before the movie ended, Janie grabbed Andy's hand and pulled him off the couch. They too headed upstairs leaving just Mary and Mark sitting together on the couch.

When Curt and Suzie got to the room, Curt had no sooner closed the door than Suzie was in his arms. She kissed him passionately, obviously turned on by the movie. Within another minute, they had both stripped completely and were still standing kissing in the middle of the room. Suzie stroked Cyclops and had him hard in no time. Curt kneaded her tits and sucked on her nipples in between kisses. Suzie broke away from Curt and dropped to her knees on the throw rug. She licked the head of Curt's dick as she looked up into his eyes. Curt wished he had a camera because the picture of Suzie on her knees licking his dick and looking at him with those sparkling blue eyes was one he hoped to remember forever.

Suzie licked away his pre-cum and wiggled her tongue into his little hole. While she did that, her hands massaged his balls and stroked the shaft. Curt couldn't help but put his hands on her head as Suzie sucked the tip of his dick into her mouth. In seconds, she had the whole head inside and bathed it with her tongue. Curt let her go until she started bobbing on his cock.

He would have loved to cum in his hot girlfriend's mouth, but he had other ideas. He pulled her to her feet and kissed away her groan of disappointment at not being able to continue. As they kissed, he fondled a tit and felt for her snatch. He slipped his fingers into her gash and felt for her wetness. For what he had in mind, he needed her to be primed. She was indeed already super wet and aroused from the combination of the movie, his caressing her sensitive breasts, and sucking his monster cock.

Curt decided to make his move. He grabbed Suzie under both ass cheeks and lifted her to his chest. She squealed as he did so, but smiled at him. Curt had done this before with other girls, but none as tall as Suzie. Most of the others had been average height at around 5'4" to 5'5". But Suzie at 5'8" could wrap her long shapely legs around his hips. Her tits were also right in his face for easy access.

To kiss Suzie though, he had to tilt his head back so she could lean down to him. They kissed for several moments and then Suzie asked with a smile what he had in mind. He told her and lifted her until the head of his dick aligned beautifully with the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh, my god," Suzie said. "You're going to fuck me standing up?"

"That's the plan," Curt explained, smiling back.

"Can you hold me that long?" Suzie asked.

"We'll see," Curt said, as he lowered her a little.

The head of his cock wedged itself into her labia and he moved her slightly until he had the proper spot. He eased her lower and his dick speared her cunt forcing it open to accept his thickness. Suzie moaned in his ear, as she wrapped her arms around his head and nuzzled his face to her tits. The thought of him suddenly letting her drop and that monster cock driving up into her in one huge thrust troubled her, but she trusted Curt so she dismissed the worry. Curt continued to ease her down and Suzie gasped as his dick forced open her recently virgin hole.

The pain of virginity was gone, but his length and thickness in her extremely tight pussy still meant he needed to go slow. It was several moments before Curt hit bottom and had all of his cock in Suzie. She could not believe the feeling of being filled so completely by his cock. It felt like her lower belly was completely full of some large probe. Suzie breathed and gasped into Curt's ear. When he started lifting her slowly and lowering her down a little at a time, her gasps turned to whispered moans. As he picked up speed, the moans became louder and were accompanied by groans. Soon he was bouncing her on his dick to a nice steady rhythm.

"Oh, my god!" Suzie said. "You're fucking me so good."

"It's not hurting you, me being so deep, is it?" he asked.

"Oh, no, don't stop. You feel huge inside me, but incredible."

Curt bounced her for several more minutes and Suzie could feel her orgasm approaching. Her clit rubbed deliciously up and down his pubic bone as his cock probed to her depths. Even her boobs were in the act rubbing her nipples back and forth on his chest. Curt was getting tired, but vowed to get her off this way if he could. It only took several more moments before Suzie squealed her pending climax in his ear.

"Oh, that's it, Curt. Keep fucking me. Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Jam it in me, you bad boy," she said, trying to keep her voice down even as she felt like screaming.

Curt used the last of his strength to lift her fully up on the head before nearly dropping her back down. All Suzie could do now was groan at the intense pleasure and say, "Ah, ah," as he pile drives his dick into her depths. In seconds, she peaked and moaned her release.

"Oh, god, so good, oh, so good," Suzie said, as she moaned into his ear again.

Curt could feel the increased wetness around his cock which made louder squishing sounds as it crammed her tight pussy. He could feel her juices running down his cock and around his balls. He had been able to hold off his own orgasm and now he needed to set her down, as his arms and back were screaming for a rest. Curt moved forward to the bed and they dropped together onto the comforter.

Somehow he kept his dick lodged in her hole as they bounced on the groaning bed, which protested the sudden weight. Suzie squealed and then groaned as Curt came down on top of her. Being dropped on the bed was fun but his hard cock skewered into her cunt and hurt a bit as it drove deep. Curt lay atop her for a minute catching his breath then started slowly moving his dick in and out.

"Are you tired?" she asked. "Let me do some of the work."

Curt looked at her then rolled them both over so Suzie was on top. One of the advantages of a big dick was he stayed in her during the flip. As soon as Suzie positioned her legs to his sides, she started riding up and down on his shaft. She liked this position as she could control the action, control the depth of his thrusts, and work her cunt muscles and hips to give both of them greater satisfaction. She moved on him slowly at first, then picked up speed as she became accustomed to what felt good and different ways to move. At one point she learned to grind her pussy into his groin and squeeze her inner muscles. The resulting groans of pleasure from Curt and the wonderful sensations she felt told her this was a winner. She did that several times, between riding up and down on his cock.

Curt grabbed her tits as she bounced and kneaded the firm mounds and pinched the distended nipples. Suzie bucked wildly on his cock as he did. She felt another approaching climax. In seconds, it overtook her and she squealed above him as she came hard. Once again, Curt felt his dick and balls being drenched by her juices. He was getting close to his own orgasm, but Suzie stopped moving as she froze with her release. When she finally recovered, she could still feel his hard cock buried in her pussy.

"You haven't gotten off yet?" she asked amazed.

"Not yet," he said. "I was close though."

"I don't know if my pussy can take much more for now," Suzie said. "Would it be okay if I finished you with my mouth?"

"I'm a bit messy down there from you," he said.

Suzie pulled off Cyclops and moved between Curt's spread legs. She looked at his groin and he was indeed soaked completely. His hair was matted down and his dick and balls were soaked with her cum. Some had leaked onto the comforter too. Suzie got up to get some wet-wipes she brought for removing make up. She also positioned one of the towels Mary had given them for showers under Curt to protect the comforter. It would not be good to ruin the Williamses' comforter with cum stains. Then she washed his cock and balls with the wet-wipes and dried them with the end of the towel. When he was dry, she surveyed her work. Curt had softened a little, but all the manipulations to his cock and balls had kept him a least semi-hard.

"He looks good enough to eat now," she quipped jokingly.

"He does feel much cleaner now," Curt said, laughing with her.

Suzie looked at him, keeping her eyes on him as she engulfed the head of his dick. She started sucking and licking the head and soon Curt was moaning away watching her on his elbows. He loved to watch her give him head.

Janie and Andy climbed the stairs. As they entered their bedroom, they could hear the floorboards creaking from the bedroom occupied by Curt and Suzie. Janie and Andy smiled knowingly at each other as they closed the door. They too started kissing once behind the door. Janie could feel Andy's hard cock pressing her belly as they hugged and kissed.

Janie had not had much time to fill Suzie in yet, but their love making had definitely advanced. Suzie knew, of course, that Janie too had lost her virginity the night before at Curt's house. What she did not know was when they first went to bed on the porch; they had kissed and fondled each other until their passion drove them to switch around and 69. Janie was getting into sucking Andy's dick. She still had trouble swallowing his cum but had managed that night and had yet to tell Suzie her triumph over the taste and texture.

It was then, after they had rested and started kissing again, that she gave herself over to Andy to pop her cherry. He had been gentle and unsure of himself also as she was his first too. Her hymen had actually broken very easily, probably as a result of tears she experienced sliding and stretching with soccer. Andy's dick, at 6 ½ inches, felt incredibly long and delightful to Janie. His cock felt huge in her tight pussy. Andy was able to probe deeply into her. He had cum quickly the first time he was inside her, pulling out to finish on her belly.

After they had cleaned her up, she had sucked him hard again and this time he fucked her to several mind blowing orgasms. When he pulled out this time to cum, she had him spray her tits. When he was nearly finished, she had leaned forward and taken him back in her mouth. She had sucked the last several drops from him as he groaned his delight at the wonderful feeling her mouth was giving his exhausted cock.

Now as they stood kissing, Janie wanted his cock inside her bad. The porn movie and all the sexual tension had her on edge and she eased him towards the bed. Without saying a word, just silent communication, they both stripped and tumbled into bed. Janie took the bottom position which was the only way they had done it so far. Andy was already hard and she was already soaking wet, as he eased his cock head to her pussy lips. Janie helped guide him into her cunt and soon he was pushing inch after inch of hard cock meat into her aroused sex. Once he was buried nearly to the hilt in her tight twat, he rested a second to allow her time to adjust to him.

After several seconds though, he couldn't wait longer and began to move back and forth. Janie clung to his arms with her hands and looked at him with passion and need. Andy bent to kiss her and then moved down to suck her distended nipples. Janie's tits were much smaller than Suzie's, but Andy said he loved them, which made her very happy. They were extremely firm with her tight body. They looked like upside down tea cups with rosy colored nipples as big as quarters. As Andy sucked them to total erection they pulled tight to look like eraser points. Andy loved sucking them, almost as much as Janie liked him doing it.

Within minutes though, Andy had to pull off her tits as he sped up his fucking motion. The bed creaked beneath them as he sawed his dick into her repeatedly. They still had not gone to using a condom and Andy's thoughts were reminding him not to cum inside her. They both seemed to be peaking together. Janie got there a split second earlier and clamped her pussy muscles tightly around his cock as she climaxed. With her strong soccer legs squeezing him to her, Andy had trouble moving. She had him trapped by the dick and around the hips. He fought back his orgasm so as not to cum inside her.

Fortunately, he worked his cock from her cunt just as he exploded showering her pussy with his cum. Janie looked down to see his dick discharging his load onto her trimmed dark pubic hair. In seconds, it was streaked with wide white globs of his cum. Andy was holding himself up by his arms, but after his release, his energy drained too and he dropped to his elbows over her. His cock pressed against her cum soaked pussy and her pointed nipples tickled his chest. He looked at her lovingly and she kissed him and held his face in her hands.

"You fuck me so good," Janie said. "I love having your dick inside me."

"You feel like heaven to me too," Andy said. "Being inside you is like being held by a warm wet tight velvet glove. I can't imagine a better feeling in this world."

"Talk like that will get you back in there in a hurry, mister," she quipped smiling.

"Then I better keep it up," he said. "Because I can't wait."

They hugged and kissed and eventually got up to clean themselves of his cum and hers too. When Janie and Andy got back in bed, they started kissing again. Young passion was hard to squelch and they soon were hot at it again. Janie fondled his cock and coaxed it back to firmness. Andy tweaked her nipples as he tongue-battled her mouth. They built to the point where Andy was ready to sink his cock again into her. He went to get on top but Janie stopped him.

"Can I be on top?" she asked.

"Sure, if you want," Andy said.

He lay back on the sheets and Janie moved above him. She held his erect shaft straight as she positioned her pussy in line with it. She was wet inside and when she had Andy's cockhead fitted into her cunt, she settled down on it. It sliced up into her vagina like a warm knife through butter. She felt like butter to Andy too and he moaned his approval at being back in his favorite warm, wet place. Janie loved being impaled on his cock and the wonderfully full feeling it gave her. She stopped once he was completely inside her to enjoy the tremendous feelings.

Mary and Mark held hands until the end of the movie. Mark got up to turn the TV off and Mary smiled as she noticed his discomfort with the bulge in his pants. When Mark had everything off, he turned to Mary. She patted the couch next to her.

"Come here, my big wonderful man," she said, with a big smile.

It was amazing how she had totally forgotten her nightmare rape just about ten days earlier. Mark took the seat next to her. Their love making had started the night before. When Curt, Suzie, Janie, and Andy had all deserted them in the main room of the cabana prom night, they had watched a little more TV before Mark was prepared to take her home. He didn't want to push her even though he was wildly attracted to Mary. He was not sure if she could handle or would even consider having sex so soon after her rape.

Mary was indeed torn by the various emotions running through her. Her first sexual experiences had been so horrible, yet she found herself attracted to Mark and desiring to be with him. She didn't want to punish him for her own weakness, but at the same time she worried she would freak out at being touched sexually. The good news was, having been drugged, she actually did not remember much of the rape. She also had listened to what Curt had said about treating this as her first time and mentally believing she was still the innocent virgin she really was.

When Mark had shifted on the couch the previous night and asked if she wanted to go home, Mary realized she really didn't. She asked Mark to hold her and moments later they were kissing. Mark had been surprised but delighted with Mary's passion as they kissed. He let her be the aggressor and she was. In minutes, her hands were pulling his to her small breasts and encouraging him to play with them. Mary liked Mark. They had a great time together at the prom. They found they liked many of the same things and had little trouble finding things to say. She was attracted to him and wanted to progress their relationship.

Kissing him and letting him touch her seemed so right. She forgot all the reasons why she should hold back. When he did not move beyond kneading her tits through her gown, Mary knew she needed to take the lead. She reached back and unzipped her gown in the back. Mary pushed it down and removed her bra too. She then brought Mark's hands back to her breasts as they continued to kiss and tongue probe each other's mouth. Mary thought Mark was a great kisser and his hands on her nipples were sending delicious shock waves up her spine and down to her pussy.

Mary was enjoying the exquisite pleasure to her nipples when Mark broke their kiss and started kissing down her long neck. Mary was slightly built and looked tiny next to Mark. She was relatively tall at 5' 7" but only about 115 pounds. Her small breasts, smaller even than Janie's, were more like protrusions on her chest but they had the tiniest little pink nipples that were super sensitive. As Mark worked down to them, kissing first her neck and then her shoulder, she trembled with delight.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers