Suzie's Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the only one without your dick in your girl's mouth," she said, with a smile.

Curt glanced back but needed to keep his eyes on the road. "Poor me," he whispered back.

Suzie whispered, "Shall I play with Cyclops?"

She didn't wait for a reply and wrapped her hand around the half bulge in his basketball shorts. He had on Nets shorts and a Giants jersey. Through the soft material of his shorts Suzie could feel the outline of his shaft easily. She stroked him until he lengthened out of his boxers and down the pant leg. When she felt he was fully hard she pulled the pant leg back to reveal the head of his dick. She played with the head rubbing the pre-cum that formed at his hole into the soft skin making it slick.

Suzie couldn't believe the urge she had to lean down, into his lap, and suck on that head. The urge she felt was overpowering. She looked back briefly and both Andy and Mark looked like guys about to cum. Over the music, she thought she heard Mark groan. She looked back again and he was staring into his lap.

Andy's head was back on the seat reveling in the exquisite suction Janie was applying to his cock, when he heard Mark groan. The next sounds he heard above the music sounded like someone gulping water. He moaned himself at the thought he was hearing Mark shooting off into Mary's mouth. His last thoughts were that she was a swallower too when he couldn't take anymore either.

Janie's right hand squeezed his balls as she pumped his cock into her mouth. Her mouth bobbed on the head and her tongue tormented the nerve endings on the underside of his head. He lost it and groaned probably too loudly as he fired into Janie's mouth. She coughed once but stayed with him and sucked his load from his balls. He pumped what seemed gallons into her gulping mouth.

Janie still disliked the taste and texture but learned to swallow fast to avoid prolonging either in her mouth. When she looked up at Andy, he pointed to her face. Janie had a dribble of cum at one corner of her mouth. Janie wiped her face with the back of her hand. She went to climb back up into the seat and noticed Mary was already back sitting beside Mark. She smiled at Janie as she swung into her seat.

Suzie was still leaning over playing with Curt when the others finished. With the opening in the front captain's chairs there was not as much privacy as in the other bench seats. She whispered to Curt.

"I want to suck on Cyclops but everyone will know," she said.

"I can wait," he whispered back. "You better get your seatbelt back on before we get a ticket."

"Okay, but I don't like leaving you hanging hard," she smiled.

"We'll think of something," he whispered.

Suzie buckled back in and the remaining drive seemed to go by fast. Soon they pulled up to Janie's house where Mark and Andy had their cars parked. They all said goodbyes but would most likely see each other at school. Curt and Suzie drove to her house to drop off her suitcase. It was 11:15, and they planned to be at school for noon hour. No one was home at Suzie's, as her mother worked part time. She invited Curt up to her room. She didn't even bother to unpack. She sat on her bed with him standing right there. She pulled down his shorts and boxers in one swift move. He was half hard and she lifted him in line with her mouth.

Suzie looked up at Curt, who was watching her intently. He grinned at her as she looked up with that beautiful face. With her blue eyes on his face she moved in and swallowed his growing cock into her mouth in one downward plunge. The head pushed into her throat and she swallowed it down. Suzie worked Curt until he was close to cumming. He thought she was just going to blow him but the excitement of having a man, her man, in her bedroom, made her want something else even more.

She stood, reached under her short skirt, and dropped her panties to her feet. She removed one foot and turned around. She bent over her bed offering Curt her beautiful ass and primed pussy. He reached down to part her lips and checked her arousal. He was amazed that she was so wet. He eased Cyclops forward and planted the head against her cunt. He pushed in. Suzie was unbelievably tight, but also unbelievably wet and the head popped in. Once in, Curt pushed forward slowly spreading her cunt open and sinking his cock nearly to the balls. He had not fucked Suzie doggy style yet and the idea of it appealed to him. He sunk deeper into her like this than he had been before.

As he started sawing back and forth, Suzie moaned her delight. Within minutes of his starting to fuck her, Suzie felt her orgasm approaching. She was hyper-charged being in her own bedroom. Having her lover fuck her from behind as she bent over her bed was too much for her already strained libido. Seconds later she climaxed clamping down on his pistoning prong as her orgasm ripped through her. Curt fucked her to another climax and then they came together a final time, as he pounded her tight hole.

He unloaded bolt after bolt of his seed into her pussy. Suzie was not worried. On the ride home she felt what could only be the beginnings of the cramps that normally accompanied her period. Before Curt pulled out, he looked around the room and spotted some tissues on her nightstand. He pulled out and rushed over to get some. He was back in a flash and good thing as a huge glob of his cum seeped from her pussy and dropped. He caught it in the tissues and waited for more.

Suzie was aware enough to know what he was doing. She squeezed her cunt muscles and forced more out. After three good globs came out, he threw away the tissues he had and got her more. Suzie wiped herself and went to the bathroom for a tampon. The whole fuck session had taken twenty minutes and they were back in the car headed to school by 11:45.