Suzie's Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,578 Followers

Mary sucked on the head and licked all around it. She started bobbing up and down on him and Mark groaned appreciatively. Mary's mouth was nice and wet and she pushed him into the back of her oral cavity. The large head would go no further and sealed off her throat. It made strange squishing sounds as she pushed it in and out. Each time it pushed into the back of her mouth, it made a "guck" sound. As she quickened the pace all you could hear was "guck, guck, guck" and moans from Mark. Mary could feel him tensing up.

She had really liked sucking him that first time and did not mind too much taking his seed. It had been too much for her mouth before but she was still in her swimsuit so who cared if some dripped down. She thought, 'I will get him off with my mouth now and he will last longer when we fuck upstairs.'

Mary did not have long to wait. Mark groaned and his legs were shaking when Mary felt his cock swell. Seconds later, her mouth received a small dose of cum. The small dose however, was immediately followed by a large gush which she was not prepared for.

Mary had yet to learn what to expect from Mark as he came. The little remaining room in her mouth was instantly crammed full with his cum. She hesitated too long also before trying to swallow and the third large gush had nowhere to go but to force cum out of her mouth or down her throat. Both things happened, as well as it went up her nose. Mary panicked a bit as she gagged on the cum in her throat, while two streams ran from her nostrils.

Her mouth opened to try somehow for air and in so doing allowed a gush of cum to run down her chin. To make matters worse Mark spasmed one last time and sent another good load into her already gushing mouth. Mary coughed and cum spewed from her mouth down onto her bikini bra and tits. Her chin was now coated and two lines ran down from her nose into her mouth. She managed to grab air and stop coughing as she pulled Mark's cock back from her mouth.

Mark's cock was covered in his cum as it exited her mouth. Mary swallowed to free her mouth again to grab air. She took a few breaths before looking up at Mark. He had his eyes closed when he came, but opened them as soon as he was done. He nearly gasped in shock when he saw the state Mary was in. She had cum dripping from her chin to her already cum-covered tits. A little bit remained on her upper lip from what had exited her nose. It looked like she had cleared her mouth as she was breathing with it wide open.

"Mary, you alright?" Mark asked concerned.

"You nearly drowned me with your cum," she managed to say.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea."

"It went up my nose."

"Oh, my god, really?" Mark gasped. "You all right?"

"Yeah, fine, but you sure made a mess of me," she said, trying to smile.

"I'll get some paper towels," Mark said as he tried to run to the kitchen with his cum covered dick flopping around.

Mary looked down at her chest and the lines of cum running down into her swimsuit top. Mark returned and handed her some towels. Mary wiped her chin and pinched her nose in the towel. She blew her nose too into the towel. Then she used another to clean off her chest. Mark stood in front of her watching with concern all over his face. When Mary finished she looked up and noticed. A big smile came to her face as she noticed his look.

"I am fine," she said. "You just took me by surprise again. I guess I can't handle all your cum with your big thick penis in my mouth."

"You should maybe pull the head out and just hold the tip to your mouth," he said.

"That is what I need to do. I think you're right," she said laughing and smiled at him.

He smiled back and then they laughed together. They straightened up and then went upstairs hand in hand. As they walked down the hall, they could hear squeaking beds and groans from the other two bedrooms. They laughed to themselves again as they entered the master bedroom. When they were inside the room, they walked to the big bed and started kissing. They sat down on the bed facing each other kissing. Mary pushed Mark down flat on the bed and crawled on top of him. She was about half his size, but her long legs let her support some of her own weight. They continued kissing and French kissing.

After a while Mark rolled her over and came up on his elbows above her. He could easily pin her to the bed with his weight, but held himself mostly off her slight frame. He pulled her bikini bra straps from her shoulders and then she helped him slip the bra down off her tits to her waist. Laying flat on her back, Mary's tits had only minimal rise above her chest but her little pink nipples were erect. The little nipples looked inviting to Mark and he leaned down to suck one into his mouth. Mary moaned at the exquisite touch of his lips and tongue to her breast. He switched back and forth between the little buds turning them from soft pink to nearly red. Mark stopped and began to move down.

"My turn to do you," he smiled, as he inched down her body until his knees were on the floor.

Mary watched as he pulled her bikini bottoms down as he went down her legs, and then off completely. Here pussy was moist and more than a little aroused.

"Oh, god," she said, as he looked at her cunt.

Mark looked at her briefly before descending. He used his hands to part her outer lips and reveal the moist pink inner folds. His fingers pulled those back too as his tongue darted in and licked her from the bottom to the top. When he hit her clit she squealed. He did that several times, each time flicking his tongue on her clit. Mary was so aroused by the movie and her earlier blowjob to him that she did not take much to bring to a fever pitch.

Mark was not too experienced at eating a pussy, but he knew what to do. He drilled her for a while with his tongue in her hole. She really loved it, but when he moved up her gash to tease her clit, she bucked off the bed. Her short brown hair patch tickled Mark's nose as he increased his assault on her clit. The intense pleasure was too much for Mary and she bucked off the bed one last time and held his head to her cunt. Waves of glorious pleasure flowed through her body as Mark continued to teased and suck her clit. Mary groaned her satisfaction and continued to push his head into her sex. Finally Mark eased off her clit as he thought she was cumming down and Mary did taper off.

Almost before Mary had her breathing back to normal, Mark was standing, dropping his swim trucks to the floor, stepping out of them, and climbing into position on the bed. He spread Mary's legs further and eased between them. She looked at him with a smile as she felt him position the big head to her pussy. With one hand he moved it back and forth in her cunt until he found the tiny opening to her vagina. He leaned in a little and the head pressed her hole open.

Mary could feel her pussy mouth stretching open to accept the big intruder. Even though she was juicy from his oral treatment, he hadn't used a finger on her and her little hole protested the demand being placed upon it. Mark was hard as steel from eating her cunt and he pushed forward more. The protesting opening finally expanded enough and the head popped in and sank about an inch. Mary gasped as the large prod bore into her. Mark moved slowly and in what seemed like hours finally buried all six inches into her tight wet velvety cavity.

In this position, as Mark moved in and out, his large cockhead rubbed her g-spot back and forth. Mary was overcome by the delicious rubbing to her g-spot and soared towards an orgasm. Mark had barely gotten a good pace going when Mary stiffened. In another moment, she bucked against him and squealed her joy. Mark continued fucking her and Mary came down from her orgasm only to feel another building. Within minutes, she came again groaning loudly and egging Mark to fuck her more.

The wonderful tightness of her pussy and the rougher surface of her g-spot rubbing his dick head on each stroke soon had Mark ready to bust. He remembered Mary was not caring if he came in her and he accelerated the pace. As Mark approached his climax, Mary was rising to her third. Her mind could focus on nothing but the monstrous release that she could feel building inside her.

In seconds, they both went off at almost exactly the same time. The squeaking bed, the groans and moans from each of them, echoed off the walls. Mark's cum added to the fire already in Mary's cunt. As he pumped scalding dose after dose of his seed into her, she shook with the mind blowing pleasure. Her nails dug into his back as he continued to batter her pussy. When they both finally stopped cumming, he eased back out of her hole and collapsed on the bed beside her. It took a while for both of them to get their breath back to normal. Finally, Mary sat up and leaned over his chest to kiss him.

"You are wonderful," she said.

"You too," Mark said.

"It feels incredible when you fuck me," she said.

"You are so tight and when you cum your muscles squeeze my dick so good."

Mary looked down at his deflated cock. It lay draped onto his left leg and was soaked with their combined cum. Deflated, his cock was half its erect size. Mary reached down and enclosed his dick in her hand. She squeezed it lightly and teased the head.

"Oh, my god. You nasty girl. You want to go again?" he asked.

"Can he get big again?" Mary asked with a giggle.

"With your help, probably," Mark said.

Mary slid down his body until her head rested on his belly just above her hand holding his cock. Her beautiful long brown hair cascading over his stomach tickled Mark. Her other hand cupped his balls and rolled them around. His sack was relaxed and she could feel the two testicles easier than when he was hard. As she pulled and teased his balls, she looked at the cum slick cockhead. It looked so much less intimidating soft.

She wasn't sure if she would like the taste of both their cum but leaned down and touched the end of his dick with her tongue. She moved his soft cock back and forth and licked it with her tongue. The taste was different than just him and she decided that must be her. When she decided she was okay with the taste, she sucked the soft head into her mouth. Her hands continued to work him as she licked the head and teased his little hole.

Mark moaned and Mary felt some expansion to his cock. She worked him for many more minutes and at one point stuffed all of his soft cock into her mouth. She held that for a short time, but his swelling cock soon forced her back. In no time, she had him hard and only the large head remained in her mouth. When Mary was sure he was all the way hard, she moved on top of him and over his dick. She placed it at the entrance to her pussy and eased down. The recently stretched hole protested a little but soon the head popped in and she slowly eased down until he was rooted deep inside her.

"God, you feel so good inside me."

"You sure do feel divine to me too," Mark said.

Mary started bucking up and down on his hard cock. She picked up pace as she felt his big dick probing her insides. Mary came within several minutes of Mark being inside her. She rode him to two more sizzling orgasms until he finally busted his nuts into her. When the orgasmic cloud had finally cleared her head, she could feel his cum dripping from her stretched pussy. She climbed off his cock and went to the bathroom for tissues. She wiped herself and returned to give Mark some too. He cleaned himself and then they both went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Mary giggled to herself as they brushed their teeth and went to the bathroom.

"What is so funny?" Mark asked.

"Well, I was just thinking," Mary said. "We have only really known each other for about a week and here we are like an old married couple getting ready for bed together."

"Yeah, things have changed a lot for both of us this week, haven't they," Mark said.

"They sure have," Mary agreed.

"I sure like the changes," Mark said, looking at Mary's nude slender form.

'She moves with grace and what an ass and legs,' he thought.

"Me too," Mary agreed.

When they finished getting ready they went and climbed in bed. Mary nuzzled next to Mark's huge chest. He stroked her soft brown hair and massaged her slender shoulders. After two huge fuck sessions and some oral sex, they were both drained, and sleep took them in minutes.

The alarm bolted Mary awake. She had remembered to set it just before going to sleep. It was 7:00, and they both groaned at being awakened.

"Oh, that sucks," Mary said. "We could use more sleep. Want me to reset it for later?"

"No, we need to get up," Mark said.

"Maybe I can talk Suzie into skipping drama and we can all spend the day here?"

"No, we should get going," Mark said again.

"Why if Suzie is willing to skip?"

"Mary, there is something Suzie told me that I need to tell you," Mark said.

"What?" Mary asked, suddenly concerned.

"Suzie got another call from the police. They want to see her after school today. They must know she was not totally truthful with them. She may be in trouble if she doesn't tell them the truth. The best would be if you went with her," Mark stated.

"Oh, no!" Mary said. "Mark, please, I just can't! My parents would find out then."

"If you don't, Suzie might get in a world of hurt protecting you."

"Oh, why can't they just leave me alone? I just want to forget about that night and I was starting to thanks to you and Suzie," she said.

"Mary, they're going to dig until they find the complete truth about that night. They must know another girl was involved and will not stop till they find her. You told me they found your bra and they must know it's not Kathy Walker's. You don't want Suzie to get in more trouble than she may be in now for lying to them, do you?" he asked.

"No, of course not, but I just want this whole thing over. I don't want my parents to find out," she said, starting to cry.

"I think you need to go with Suzie to the police station. I'll go with you too if you want me to."

Mary started sobbing and did not answer. Mark held her as she cried.

Eventually she looked at him through tear filled eyes and said, "You're right, of course. I cannot let Suzie get in any more trouble. She has already done more for me than I could have asked."

"Yes, and the only way this is going to end is if you face it," he said. "We will all be there for you. Your friends are all 100% behind you."

"You won't mind people looking at me funny as the raped girl?" she lamented.

"No, nothing about your rape could change my feelings."

Mary put her hand to his head and kissed him.

"As long as I have Suzie and you there for strength, I should be okay."

"We'll be there with you all the way," Mark stated.

"But what about my parents? This may kill my dad," Mary cried.

"I think he is stronger than you think. Besides, after two nights away with me, he might already think his little girl is grown up," Mark said smiling.

Mary thought about that.

"You think he already suspects we are fooling around?" she asked.

"Wouldn't you?" he asked back.

"I guess so," Mary agreed brightening.

"Yes, and if he thinks you'd have lost your virginity soon enough to me anyway, he might not be as distraught over the rape," Mark added.

"You're right," Mary said, brightening further. "Okay, I'll go with you guys."

"Good, we should tell Suzie as soon as we see her."

They got out of bed to get ready. She sucked him hard in the shower and he fucked her under the water to two good climaxes.

When Mary and Mark walked by Janie and Andy's door, they heard the bed creaking and even heard a soft "Oh, yes, yes, fuck me," female voice coming from that bedroom. They smiled and giggled to each other as they descended the steps. Curt and Suzie were busy getting breakfast ready. Mark pitched in right away after pouring Mary and himself coffee. Mary asked Suzie to follow her to the deck. Curt looked up from chopping potatoes to see them talking.

"What's that all about?" he asked Mark.

"Mary is probably telling Suzie she'll go with her to the police station today. We talked about it before and she agreed. She doesn't want to see Suzie get in any more trouble over her."

"That is good," Curt said. "I'm glad she will face this. It's the only way to bring it to an end."

"Right you are. She might have felt awkward discussing it right here in the kitchen while making breakfast. I think that is why she asked Suzie out on the porch. Mary knows you have stood by her too during this whole thing and is very grateful," Mark said.

"That's okay. I'm sure it is hard for Mary to talk about, but easier with her girlfriend," Curt said, as he looked again to the deck and saw Mary and Suzie hugging and crying.

Mary and Suzie had rejoined Mark and Curt in the kitchen. Mary had gone up to Curt, kissed his cheek, and told him she would be going with Suzie to the police station. Curt told her she was doing the best thing. Just as they were finishing preparing breakfast, Janie and Andy descended the steps and said hello.

"You guys have fun this morning?" Mary asked joking.

"Well, yes," Janie said, blushing a bit.

"We heard you when we were coming down," Mary stated smiling.

"Oh, how embarrassing," Janie said, looking at Andy and laughing.

"Come on, guys, we are ready to eat," Curt said, as they set food on the table.

The breakfast was fried potatoes, scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and coffee. They ate heartily as everyone was hungry and they talked lightly about different things. After breakfast Mary pulled Janie aside and told her that she would be going with Suzie to the police station. Hugs followed a brief conversation.

It was only 8:30 and they decided to take a brief spin in the boat before heading back. Everyone was packed, so they loaded the car first before heading down to the boat. Curt captained again and they toured around the small lake. They would have liked to stop at the small beach again but they didn't have the time. It was a nice sunny day and they wished they could stay. Within a half hour, they straightened everything in the cabin and got in the car heading back. Suzie sat up front in the big SUV with Curt driving. Janie and Andy were in the middle set of seats and Mark and Mary were in the back.

They cranked the tunes and, a half hour into the two hour trip back, they were all mellowing to the music and the scenery. Janie looked back and saw Mary snuggled up to Mark and they were kissing. She moved to Andy and soon they too were kissing and slouching in the seat. At about an hour into the trip, Suzie looked back to talk to Janie only to find her in Andy's arms still kissing. Suzie couldn't see Mary and from the look on Mark's face, she had an idea where she was.

After kissing Mark until they were completely horny, Mary slipped from the seat and extracted Mark's hard dick. He was nervous to be exposed in the car but once Mary sucked his head into her mouth he forgot all about it. He tried not to make any noise but she was learning to suck cock very well. He stifled his groans as much as he could, but with the distinctive sucking sounds Mary was making, he need not have bothered.

Janie and Andy soon caught on to what was going on. It made them both hornier yet and Janie was already massaging Andy's stiff cock in his pants. She too slipped from the seat. Despite Andy's nervousness, Janie unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out of the top of his briefs. In seconds she had the head in her mouth licking pre-cum from the hole. Andy bit his lower lip to stifle his groans. He could hear the sounds of Mary working Mark's cock right behind him. Suzie turned briefly at one point to see only the impassioned faces of the two guys. She undid her seat belt and leaned across the console on the SUV to whisper in Curt's ear.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,578 Followers