S'wrong Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary don't be embarrassed, someone had to get it," this then sent them off in gales of laughter again. Jane continued, "don't feel that you're special, he got more cherries than anyone around at the time as he had the biggest dick that anyone had ever seen, he was deformed."

Mum still red faced said rather wistfully, "oh yes I remember him well."

"Of course you do, we all remember him for that."

There was silence, and then Mum said, "we?"

"Yes, he was poking it into anything with hair around it, and I didn't see why I should miss out, just because he was my brother." Mum was again blushing, but not enough to stop her joining in more shrieks of laughter, at that point I left them to it.

Later Mum came in still red faced, saying, "she's terrible, I'm glad you left because some of the things that she told me she's done, well, I don't think that I could've sat and listened with you there." The spark in her eyes, and the sounds of her laughter told me that she'd enjoyed the woman's company more than she cared to admit.

"Did you exchange numbers?"

"Yes but you're not getting hers, I'm keeping her away from you," she looked around to see if anyone was able to hear her, and then whispering as if it were a state secret, "she had sex with her own brother, that's inc..." Her voice trailed off as she realised where she was going with it.

I raised my eyebrows to her, as she, not for the first time today looked like a beetroot.

"What's happening?" Dad came in the door.

"Nothing, I gotta pee," as Mum fled, taking her red face from the room.

Dad shook his head and went to the fridge for a beer, and for the fourth or fifth time today looked annoyed at himself, slamming the door shut. He was rationed to one beer a night, and three a day at the weekend. It was hard for him, but it was all his own fault.

The next day, I announced my intentions of taking Bozo for a walk, and asked Mum if she wanted to come with me, she said she wasn't sure, until Dad looked at her arse and said, "it might do you good." Some things never change do they?

So just after lunch I got Bozos' lead, and we walked down the street, with the dog not on the leash, just ambling along in front of us. But when we got to the corner of the next street, he took off running.

"Come back," called Mum, but of course dogs come back when they feel like coming back, and Bozo didn't feel like it just at that moment.

As we turned into that street, it was just in time to see him running into a house further along, so there seemed to be no reason to chase after him. When we reached that house, there he was with the German Shepherd from yesterday, with its owner, Jane, sitting on a chair in the front garden. "Well hello you two, I didn't think you'd be too far behind Bozo."

"Oh hello again Jane, what a coincidence, I haven't seen you for twenty years, and now it's two days running."

"Yes, put the dogs out the back Alex, and then come inside for a coffee." I did as Jane suggested, and the two women then moved inside. I went in the back door, and just as they'd done yesterday, they giggled and shrieked about things that had happened a half a lifetime ago, which were funny to them, but not so much to me now.

After about a half an hour, Mum said, "I guess we should be going, I've got stuff to do." We all got up and carried our cups to the sink. As we got to there, Mum must have seen the smile and the look that past between Jane and I because her eyebrows went up, her mouth fell open, and she whirled around to look at me, before turning to face Jane. The realisation had hit her of who Jane was, "Jane, you're Jane, you're Alex's Jane, aren't you, you're Alex's Jane?"

"No Mary, I'm Malcolm's Jane actually, but as he's off fucking around with penguins and snow in Antarctica, someone has to take care of me. So for the moment you're probably right, I am Alex's Jane, and I'm not sure that I'm in any hurry for Malcolm to return anyway as your son is a very fast leaner. Have you any idea just how good he is in bed now?"

Mum still somewhat taken aback by her discovery, and without thinking said, "yes, yes I know."

There was silence in the room as Jane's eyes went up, and her jaw dropped.

"You know!!?"

The back of Mum's neck suddenly went bright crimson, as Jane looked at me, "so that's why I haven't seen you as much recently as I used to, is it?"

She took both of Mum's hands, held them out from her, and appraised Mum's body. "Hey not bad, not bad at all, how old is she anyway?"

"Forty two."

Hmm, two years older than me, but still in her prime. So am I to take it that your mother is the beneficiary of all the on the job training that I've given you?"

I was grinning far too much to speak.

"Well ain't you the one, you sly dog?" said Jane shaking her head in amazement.

Mum was slowly coming back to life, pulling her hands away from Jane's and mumbling something about us having to go now.

Jane asked, "Do you really have to go Alex?"

Still grinning I shook my head.

Jane turned to Mum, ran her hand down the side of her face, "this may not turn out too badly after all, what do you think Mary?"

Mum only seemed to be capable of mumbling at that moment.

Jane put her mouth right up against Janes ear and whispered, "have you any idea just how satisfying a threesome can be, a ménage a trios' as the French say?"

Mum's mumbling only got worse at that thought, but my head was racing, my feelings for my mother were being subverted by the carnality and potential of Jane's suggestion. My erection of course made rational thinking obsolete. The prospect of having both of my ladies in a bed at the same time was mind blowing.

To go with it or not, that was the question? And it seemed from Mum's inaction, that it was being left to me to decide, as Jane was defiantly up for it. This was not a decision that any twenty two year old man should have to make, so I didn't. I watched to see how Mum would react, if she protested at all, then we'd leave, but if not...?

I didn't know if Mum was thinking about Jane's suggestion, or just frozen in time. I knew that Dad had neglected her for years, so maybe that hot women, long submerged and ignored was up for another new experience. When you think about it, after letting your son take you, there can't be too many more taboo's to break through.

Still Mum said nothing, so Jane after a long look at me, smiled and moved forward to stand very close to Mum, who moved back about two feet, still saying nothing, and then moved back again as Jane became pressed hard up against her.

Unfortunately she didn't get to go back much further, as I was only about a foot behind her. Mum looked over her shoulder at me with concern in her eyes. "Alex," she said, the concern in her voice matching that in her eyes. And then she spun around with her mouth open in shock because Jane was pinching the nipple of her right breast.

"Jane!!" And then spun back to me as I slipped my hand between her buttocks and fondled her.

"Alex!!" she called out as she then spun back again to face Jane who's other hand slid between Mums thighs to touch mine in the gap under her skirt.

Mums eyes and mouth were wide open, because Jane had now moved her hand from between Mums legs and was undoing the buttons of her blouse. Mum seemed to be incapable of speech as she looked down wide eyed at Jane's fingers as they went stealthily about their work. It may have helped that one of my hands was still between Mums legs, and the other had taken over from Jane, pulling on her nipple.

For all of this time, I was watching to see if Mum showed any signs of distress, but she didn't, it was more fear of the unknown I thought, but I also felt that I saw something else in there as well...was it lust that I could see? I thought that if she'd been going to do or say anything, she surely would have done so by now.

"No, please Jane, I don't think that I like women." She got out at last.

"That's not what you told me last weekend, Mum. You told me that you wanted to meet Jane, and that if it was as good with her, as it was with me, that you might consider playing for the other team."

"Yes, but that was just in the moment, I didn't really mean it." She tried to turn to face me, but couldn't as she was now jammed between us with both pressing our hips hard into her, "I didn't mean it Alex, I didn't mean for you to take me literally."

I knew that the moment had come for me to be sure that Mum was cool with this, it wasn't about Jane who was now off and running. It wasn't about me, as I could be convinced either way, although I must say, I was very much warming to the direction that Jane was taking us.

I put my mouth close to mum's ear, "Mum, are you ok with this, because we can stop it if you're not?"

She paused for a moment, closed her eyes, put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "I'm scared, I've had to suppress my urges for so many years, I know I could have tried so many more things, and been so much more, and really thought that we would until he started to drink so much that he just became a different person. I'm scared of where this'll take me, but I'm exited at the same time. You will look after me won't you Alex?"

"Of course I will, but once we start, I may not want to stop, in fact I may not be able to."

Her eyes had that mixture of fear and excitement, as she paused again for a long moment, before sighing, and then turning back put her head onto Janes shoulder, her mouth against her neck and started to suck on her neck.

It seemed that we were away.

At this point Jane had the buttons undone, and pushed Mums blouse off her shoulders, I completed the process from behind, and after dropping the blouse onto the floor, unsnapped her bra, and threw that away also, she was now naked from the waist up. It was noticeably that despite her protests, my mother had made no real attempt to move from between us.

"Great tits Mary," said Jane, "to say that you've had three kids, they're fabulous," as she bent down to suck on one of them.

My hands then slid around to the front of Mums skirt, unclipped it, and the wrap around fell to the floor around her feet. The stripping of my mother was completed by my pushing down her underwear, which to my great delight turned out to be white cotton panties, so that they ended up anchored just above her knees. I left them there as I thought that they looked much more erotic than if she was totally naked, if anything she looked so very sexual like that, as it emphasised her nudity and vulnerability.

My fingers now slid back between her legs and into her slit, only to find that Jane's hand was already there, so we played finger hockey inside of my mother for a while. Mum was now no longer showing any reluctance towards us, the level of pleasure had overridden her hesitancy to let Jane touch her. She was in fact doing nothing but moaning and moving her hips, with her hands now on Janes forearms, and her nails digging into them, as she continued to mark Jane's neck.

Jane stepped back looking appraisingly at Mum, "not bad at all Alex, we've sure got a bit to work with."

I nodded agreement, moving my hands to Mums breasts, cupping them, and caressing the nipples gently, as I did I slid my erection between her legs, moving my hips to continue her stimulation. Jane stepped forward, pressing her entire body against Mum, as she did she touched my mother between her legs, only to find that my cock was already there.

Jane then dropped to her knees and put her tongue between Mums thighs, not only licking Mum, but her tongue was just able to reach the tip of my cock as I pushed it between my mother's legs. If there's a heaven somewhere that's as good as this was turning out to be, then I'm volunteering to go there. This was just so far beyond my expectations, and the sex hadn't even started yet.

As Jane stepped back again to digest more of Mums body, I slid my hands down the front to her groin, and then used the index fingers of both hands to spread her lips wide apart. My eyes met those of Jane, we nodded to each other, a nod that said there was now no resistance expected, we now had my mother where we wanted her, or more likely where she herself wanted to be.

Any doubts disappeared as Mum rolled her head back onto my shoulder, with her mouth against my ear. The short sharp shuddering of her breath, and the softly spoken words, "don't hurt me, please don't hurt me," confirmed that we'd taken possession of her.

"Mary, look at me," when she did, Jane said," bedroom...now!"

Mum nodded several times, reached down to pull up those white panties, and then followed Jane up to her bedroom.

Jane stood by the bed, turned to face Mum, and started to take off her own clothes, she had a good body, to me not as good as Mums, but still pretty damn good with those big breasts and wide hips, thankfully she didn't shave her pubic area.

Mum was uncertain what to do as Janes clothes hit the carpet one after the other. She'd never been with a naked woman, about to have sex with her before, so it was a whole new ball game for her, if you know what I mean.

As soon as Jane was naked, she stood there letting Mum and I look at her body, Jane was not at all self conscious in any way. In fact I knew from first hand experience, that she quite enjoyed showing herself off to complete strangers, wether in the house or outside. Mum took her eyes off Janes body, turned to me with fear of the unknown in her eyes and again asked softly, "please don't hurt me, promise you'll not hurt me."

"Mum," I said, "you told me that you loved me, and then said that you didn't think that I fully understood what you meant by that, well, I'm going to show you how much I love you by giving you this experience with Jane. When you leave here later today, you'll never be the same again, but we won't hurt you, will we Jane?'

"Not a chance, We want you to come back again, wether, it's with both of us, just me, or just Alex, this is your house for sex, at least until Malcolm returns, and even when he does, who knows?" Her eyebrows went up.

I was quick to scotch that, "no way Jane, I don't mind sharing Mum with you, if that's what she wants, but another man, not a chance."

Her eyebrows went up again, "really, well what about your father then?"

That really hit home and I didn't know what to say, because of course, she was still his wife, when Mum said firmly, "I'll deal with that when I have to." For someone in the throes of sexual excitement, her response was surprisingly resolute.

"Great," said Jane, and then added, "now do you want to remove those for me?" Indicating her briefs.

"No Jane, come here and look at this," as I turned Mum around, "look at her arse, I love her in white cotton panties, I just want to eat my way through into her when she wears them. They just follow the contours of her body better than anything else."

Jane came and dropped to her knees before gently fondling Mums rear, "just beautiful," she said as her hands cupped Mums cheeks, "I'll bet my brother wouldn't mind sticking his nine and a half inches into that again after all these years."

"Not a chance Jane, she's mine now." I put my mouth on Mums ear and said, "you're mine now aren't you?" as Jane's hands and fingers continued to explore Mums body.

She nodded, but that wasn't enough for me, not only did Mum have to admit it to herself, but Jane had to realise that she was the only one that I was prepared to share her with, and maybe only this one time.

"Say It for me Mum, I need to hear the words from your mouth."

"Yes Alex, when I said I loved you, I knew then that I was yours and yours alone. I think what you want me to say to you, is that you own me now." She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and repeated, "I'm yours."

By now Jane had removed Mums cotton panties and her face was buried deep into my mother's pubic hair, with her hands behind Mum, massaging her cheeks, and at the same time running her fingers between them, touching and stimulating her. Mums hands were on the back of Janes head, with her own head was thrown back, her mouth open, and her eyes closed.

Jane stood up, took Mum by the hand, lead her to the bed, then turned her around so that her back was to it, and then taking both of Mums nipples between her thumb and forefinger, pushed her backwards onto the bed.

Mum yelped as her nipples stretched as far as they could before tearing free of Janes fingers, the fear in her eyes had to be seen to be believed. She fell, her legs wide open, crying out, "please don't hurt me Jane," she turned to me and repeated her plea, "Alex, don't let her hurt me."

Jane put her mouth right against Mums ear and in a stage whisper said, "oh you're ok, we never tie people up the first time."

I almost burst out with laughter, but Mum thought that Jane was serious, and started to whimper, "tie me up, no please don't do that."

Jane being very serious said, "I told you, not the first time, but when you come back again, we will."

I could see that she believed everything that Jane was saying. It'd be interesting to see if she would come back again, but I guessed that only time would tell.

Then Mum in her little girl afraid voice said, "not this time then, but you will if I come back again?"

Jane added, "yes and every other time you come back."

Mum nodded, that seemed to appease her, but that wasn't the response that I would have bet the rent on coming from Mum. She was looking to be assured that we weren't going to tie her up this time, but failed to realise that she'd almost admitted that coming back again was an attractive proposition to her.

As Jane moved to lie on top of Mum she said, "I think if you're anything like your son you might be into kissing," and before she received an answer, her mouth captured Mums, and they were away in their own canoe, on that slowly moving river. Mums arms were around Jane's neck, and it soon became clear that she was as involved in that kiss as she'd ever been with me. The kiss, as ours did, went on and on. Like most men I'd fantasised about being with two women making love, but this wasn't a fantasy, this was happening right in front of me.

To see two women kissing and deeply into each other is just so erotic that I wanted it to never stop. They did their best to make that happen, as the kiss went on and on for several minutes, Jane seemed to be in control, she was kissing Mum who was just lying there, letting it happen to her. The only sounds coming from her were moans and sighs, indications of a greater commitment to come, when I saw Jane's hand slide down Mum's stomach, heading for the pubic area.

As soon as Jane's hands slid between Mums thighs, her legs sprang wider apart, she was totally exposed, but didn't seem to be aware or even care. Mum was completely involved with Jane to the point that she reached down, took hold of Janes hand and guided it until her fingers slipped inside of her.

Jane and Mum were still kissing passionately, but Mum still managed to moan loud enough for me to hear clearly. As Janes fingers worked their magic, Mums hands were all over Jane, and eventually found their way to between her legs. Our eyes met briefly, but she was seeing nothing at this point, her entire being had been high jacked by the attention being payed to her by Jane and I, but mostly Jane at the moment.

It was at this point that I realised that I had in fact become surplus to their needs again, I was now a spectator, and as they showed no intentions of asking me to join them in their fun anymore, I went to a chair in the corner, and enjoyed the view of my mother in her moment of complete abandonment.

Fuck it was horny to watch as Jane had her way with my mother, who was now spreadeagled legs wide open as Jane worked on her. I knew from my time in Jane's bed, that she at one point, when Malcolm had been away before, had got so desperate for sex that she'd gone with a woman, and found that it wasn't that bad at all, and from then on she was happy to play both sides of the ball.