S'wrong Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This previous relationship with that woman had continued, with his agreement, after Malcolm came home. Right up until the other woman moved interstate two years later, and now she was using that experience on my mother to great effect.

Mum was on her back, when Jane swung her leg over her and they were then into the sixty nine position, although it was clear that the nine was doing much more work than the six. Mum was just lying there doing very little at all, only moaning, leaving Jane to do all the work. I soon saw why this was the case, as my mothers body was now a bright shade of red, and was starting to shake all over.

She was approaching her climax, and as I sat in the chair and watched her, she came, her body convulsing as the shocks slammed into her body. Time after time, after time it jerked up, only to fall down again, and then jerk up, to fall down again.

Soon she was calm, but Jane continued to gently invade her private space with her fingers, Mum now started to show interest in performing some stimulation of her own on Jane, and to do that she pulled Jane's body down, so that she could use her tongue and fingers, as Jane had done on her.

I was to say the least, rock hard erect, and now needed to gain some relief from somewhere, anywhere, I just didn't care, I simply needed to get off. What I really wanted to do most of all though, was to come inside of my mother; it was after all her day more than it was Janes, or mine. But when I got to where Mums opening was I couldn't get into it, as with Jane on top working her magic, her head was in the way between Mums legs.

By this time, I was so desperate for release, that I went to the other side of the bed, pulled Janes hips up and away from Mum, and rammed myself into her slit as hard as I could. Mums eyes were wide open as she watched her sons cock enveloped by Janes wet and welcoming lips.

I was ramming myself into Jane when I felt the most wonderful feeling ever, Mum was sucking my balls as they swung above her face. There was nothing else for me to do, so I came. Thrusting hard into Jane, and calling out as never before, I pulled Janes hair until she had to look back at me as I emptied my load into her. I expected to see Jane looking back at me, but instead saw only an animal with her lips curled back showing me her teeth in a snarl that any animal in the jungle would have been proud of. Then finally, I was spent, my hands reached down to the mattress for support, and I let Janes body take all of my weight, as I fought for breath.

Eventually, I was able to get under control, slid out of Jane, and stepped back to be able to see my mothers face. If Janes was that of an animal, Mums matched it equally, she'd been less than a foot away as I'd serviced myself on Jane, and I could see that it'd had a major effect on my mother. Jane now had gone back to working on Mum, and so that the sexual experience she was undergoing kept on happening for her.

Then I saw it, I think just a split second before Mum did, my semen started to run from Jane. It seemed to be in slow motion as it ran down her opening, falling in a string down towards Mums chest, when at the very, very last possible instant, after waiting as long as she could before making her decision, her tongue flicked out, caught it and took it down into her mouth.

It was only a small amount, but it was a very big moment in our relationship.

Her gaze moved up to mine for a moment to make sure that I'd seen, and then returned to ensure that she was able to catch the next white rope that fell from Jane, also taking that into her mouth.

Mums gaze was fixed firmly on the opening just above her as she waited for the next stream of white to appear, and soon she was rewarded as a third worm slid slowly down Janes lips. It seemed to be suspended in mid air for an eternity, the tension built as Mum waited, holding out her tongue, and silently willing it to fall, so that she could harvest, and then devour it. Eventually gravity won the fight, and it fell, to be caught in mid flight by Mums tongue, which was that of a lizards flicking out to catch an insect.

There seemed to be no more coming for a time, and not prepared to wait any longer she went looking for the next lot by dragging Janes body down to her face, and burying it into her crotch. She feverishly sought out more of the precious liquid, so that before too long Mums face was covered in the juices of both Jane and I.

The net effect of this was to make Jane come, her head dropped down as she ground herself into Mums face. For all of this time I was in shock, as for the first time in her life, my Mother had swallowed cum, and it was mine.

When Jane was finished she rolled over exhausted, with her legs wide apart. Normally if there's a woman with her legs open, any man will look at her, but not this man, and not now.

My eyes were fixed on Mum, I knelt besides the bed, put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Mum, you swallowed it, you swallowed my cum."

There were tears in her eyes when she said haltingly, "there's nothing that I won't do for you Alex, nothing at all, because as you said before, there's nothing wrong between a mother and her son. And the next time that we make love, I want to do sixty nine with you, I'll show you that there's absolutely nothing at all that I won't do for you."

She then held her arms out to me indicating that she wanted to be held, I moved to the bed, and she came into my arms. I looked behind her at Jane, our eyes met, but she was now surplus to our needs, just as I'd been to theirs just a few short moments ago.

Mum put her mouth to my ear and said, "this is how it could have been, and should have been with your father, but he chose alcohol over me. For the last fifteen years, I've just been nothing more to him than what you young people call a cum dump. He's taken care of us financially ok I guess, but that's all, and money isn't everything anyway, my emotional and physical needs have just been completely ignored. When you kissed me last Saturday night, all the old feelings came back, and I knew that not only was that the way that it used to be, but that's the way that it should be still. I don't know what the future holds for us, but if I have to make a choice, I'm not going to lose you. I think the term you used was, you're a keeper."

As she finished speaking Mum put her face against my neck and I felt the hot tears falling onto my shoulder, tears that I knew to be of happiness, because she could now see a way forward with someone who could and would appreciate her, as she should have been appreciated for all of these years.

We stayed with Jane only for a short time more after this, as Mum and I wanted to be able to talk about what'd happened. As we walked back home, with Bozo on the leash this time, she slipped her arm through mine, and let it rest on my hand. It was such a beautiful moment.

As soon as we entered the house my father broke the spell by yelling at us, "just where the fuck have you been?"

Shocked I looked at Mum and then at him, he was drunk, he'd finished off his three beers for today, and had worked his way through until about Thursday.

"Where've you been, you've been gone over three hours."

The passage of time had had no impact on us, we looked first at him, and then each other. We'd been so involved with each other and Jane that time was the last thing on our minds.

I'd no idea what to say, but Mum saw attack as the best form of defence getting right into his face, telling him how we ran into Jane, that we'd sat and have coffee with her, and then blasting Dad for not calling us if he was concerned, as we both had our phones with us. She finally rounded it out by pointing out that as today was Sunday, tomorrow would be Monday, and he'd be going into work hung over again, and that Jason was going to sack him, as he'd threatened to do.

This point got through to Dad who went white, and his eyes filled with tears, "oh shit Mary, I never thought of that, I was just so desperate for a drink, no one was here to notice it, no one was here to stop me, so I just had one more, and then one more, and before I knew it... his voice trailed of and his hand waved vaguely towards the seven empties on the table.

"Alex, take him into the garage put him on your walking machine for an hour, try to walk it out of him, we'll have an early dinner and he can go to bed to try to sleep it off."

I went to set up the walker, as I did I heard Mum yell, "Rich, get the fuck out of my sight before I hit you with the fry pan."

Dad came into the garage looking shocked, "Your mother just swore at me, I've never heard her swear before."

"You lose your job tomorrow, and you'll hear a lot more of it from her, now get on the machine."

He did as he was told, I set it at a pace that he could handle, and went back to Mum, "walking won't sober him up...will it?"

"Maybe, I don't know, I just want him out of my sight." Then I noticed her tears. "I've just had one of the most beautiful days of my life, I walked in the door so full of love and contentment, to be greeted by drunken abuse, it's brought me right back to earth with a thud." She looked towards the garage, "once an arsehole, always an arsehole."

I put my arms around her for a while, then made us a coffee, and we sat drinking it, holding hands for half an hour, then Mum started dinner.

When it was cooked, I got him from the garage, he'd been walking for over an hour and completed almost six miles. His work involved sitting at a desk so he wasn't fit at all, and after this exercise, he looked stuffed. He asked me the same question that I'd asked Mum, "will walking sober me up?"

"It helps the body to absorb the alcohol." I sounded as though I knew what I was talking about, so he nodded, "ok, although all it's done is to make me tired."

Mum had made Nasi Goreng, Dad didn't like Nasi Goreng, in fact Dad hated Nasi Goreng, but after only a brief hesitation, he ate it.

He may've been drunk, but he wasn't stupid, you thought that about now he may be starting to regret yelling at Mum. We ate ours, and then she sat with a very satisfied look on her face right through to the end as he struggled with his."

"Well!?" she said as she took his plate.

"Thank you, it was very nice."

Then the solid gold, diamond studded bitch that's lurking in every woman surfaced as she said,

"that's good, I made a big pot of it, so we'll be having it again, at least for tomorrow, now go to bed and sleep it off."

As he climbed the stairs, Mum said, "I think from now on, he might just do as he's told, if he knows what's good for him."

After an hour she went up to see him, came down and said, "out to it and snoring his head off."

Mum sat very close to me, as before, I put my arm around her, she put her legs over mine, her left breast found its way into my left hand, and my right hand skidded along her leg, under her skirt and into her briefs, where it found a home cupping her rear end.

Mum put her face under my chin against my neck and started to nibble at the skin. I squeezed both her nipple and her rear end, she murmured her appreciation.

"Would you like to make love, if Dad's so far out of it?"

She shook her head, "no Alex, sometimes there's more love in just being together like this, as we are now, in each others arms. Sex is nice, and very important to both of us, but our relationship has room for everything."

She raised herself up to look at me, and said, "You need to know that I meant what I said about you owning me now, so tell me, is there anything else that you want me to do," she paused, and then added, "if we go again to Janes, and you tie me up."

The words 'fuck really', were on the tip of my tongue, but I thought better of it. So after thinking for a moment said, "well Peter Norman got your cherry, I'm getting your throat cherry next time, that means that there's only one more cherry to go."

She sprang back, "No way Jose, there's no way that you're doing anal with me, never, ever, ever, and she looked as though she meant it."

"It's funny you know Mum. but that's what you said about swallowing my cum, do you remember that?"

The evil in her reappeared as she looked at me from under her eyebrows, and then with a big smile on her face said, "yes, I did say that, didn't I?"

*****

As always, your votes and comments are both encouraged and appreciated. B.E.