Sylvan Courtyard 9: Crossed Wires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck.

I lifted my glass, pointed at it, and waved her over. Susan grinned and grabbed at her shirt.

I grinned too. I hopped up, grabbed my laptop, and went inside my apartment, closing the curtains and turning on my porch light, so no one would see in. Suddenly I was absolutely horny.

I wonder why.

There was a soft knock, and I went to open the door. Susan slipped in as soon as I opened it, and I closed and locked it swiftly behind her. I turned and she was instantly in my arms. She kissed me deeply, and I returned the favor.

"I know you were offering wine, but it has been a crazy day and I need something a little more intoxicating," she breathed, then stuck her tongue in my mouth. I just grabbed her ass and squeezed, then tugged at her shirt. She just lifted her arms happily and I tugged the hastily donned garment off her once more. She had not bothered to bring a bra with her.

Such great tits to look at... They were even better filling my hands as I suckled on a nipple.

Susan fumbled her hands on my belt as I feasted, but before she could get it unbuckled, there was a quick knock on my door.

We rolled our eyes at each other, and Susan languidly stepped back and into my kitchen, out of sight of the entry. "Jesse," she muttered, shaking her head.

At this time of night, it had to be Jesse. Jesse was a freaking luddite. He hated the phone, so he went and knocked on your door if he wanted to talk to you. I wondered what he wanted to consult with me about. Even after the water balloons at the pool, he seemed imperviously convinced that I was one of the exceptionally responsible ones. I realized I was probably about to have to leave topless Susan in my kitchen so I could lift some neighbor's toilet while Jesse installed a new wax ring seal to fix a leak. I had done that twice before.

I unlatched and opened the door, and Becky slid in uninvited before I could do or say anything!

"Uhh," I said uncertainly, letting the door close again in bemusement. I did take a step to put myself between her and the rest of my apartment though. I finally registered that she still had the teeshirt on, but had pulled on a pair of shorts and tucked it in.

"Thanks for the invite," she said breathlessly. "I waved you over earlier, but I think you missed it, Mister Decidated to His Computer! I would love that glass of wine... in a minute" Then she reached up around my neck, pulled me down, and planted a really rather tremendous kiss on me.

Oh shit.

"Ahem," said Susan, who had appeared around the corner and was leaning in leonine fashion against the wall. She had done nothing about clothes and just propped up the wall, tits out and all.

Oh shit.

Becky kind of goggled at Susan. Susan grinned, not entirely nicely. "I think I was offered a glass of wine first, Ken."

Wine. Wine would help. Pouring them both a glass of wine would help. Wine always helped.

Wine was not going to help.

I was still going to pour them some, and leapt desperately to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle from the fridge, choosing almost entirely on the basis of there being a screwtop, and I would not have to fuck around dangerously long with a corkscrew. This was a time for decisive action to keep my friendships, and my very hide, intact.

Men in a stable relationship with a woman they loved did not have situations like this happen to them...

My glasses clinked dangerously as I yanked three out of my cabinet and poured. With trembling hands, I turned back holding two of the glasses. I was confronted with both women having followed me into the kitchen, but standing well apart on either side of me.

Neither seemed to be sure who to glower at me, or the other. When they glowered at each other, I wished they would glower at me instead. But when they glowered at me, well...

But they each took a glass.

Susan, I guess by dint of refusing to cover her tits, went first. "So you were looking at both of us this evening, Ken? Which of us were you inviting over?"

"What she said," Becky added. They looked at each other in a fleeting moment of sisterhood.

They could go back to opposition, as far as I was concerned.

"Can I plead the fifth?" I said weakly.

They both barked at that. And then we all awkwardly took a sip of the wine. Susan stopped short and looked at her glass, then took another sip. "This isn't half bad stuff," she said to Becky, more to leave me twisting than to extend an olive branch, I suspected.

Becky only shrugged. We all took a sip in silence, then I raised my glass tentatively. "A toast?" I asked softly. "To this good home. May the roof above never fall in. And may those beneath never fall out."

Weak, I know.

"Why do I get the vibe that this is not your first rodeo with Ken?" Becky not-quite snapped at Susan.

Susan just grinned and not-quite snapped back, "Probably the same reason I have the same sensation about you and Ken." They both shared a tiny, but apparently genuine grin.

But then Becky shook her head, her cheeks coloring. "Fuck," she sighed to me. "I am pretty sure it was Susan you were waving over. She got here first, and you seemed surprised to see me, now that I think about it. Should you decide to actually invite me back, it is going to take a call to make it happen, Mister! I'll go now," she added, her voice softening.

"Ehhh, I don't know if you have to go," Susan said suddenly, as if a lightbulb had gone on over her head.

"What?" both Becky and I said at the same time.

Susan just shrugged, and ignoring me, she looked at Becky. "Seems like we were both feeling like a little Ken tonight. As far as I can see, there is actually quite a lot of Ken here. I'll bet that with the right amount of cajoling, he might be able to satisfy both our cravings."

Becky laughed at that, as did Susan. But after a few seconds, Becky started to understand that Susan was serious. "Noooo..." she breathed.

Susan just shrugged. It was a scenic shrug that did more for me than Becky, but it drew both our eyes.

"Fuck it, okay," said Becky, before Susan could change her mind, and she tugged her teeshirt off as well.

It was only now that I caught up with things and realized that Susan had been serious.

Oh shit.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Fair dues. Men in loving, stable relationships did not have this happen either...

They looked at each other. Then Becky shook her head. "Problem is, I have to stand here next to those," she groused pointing at Susan's chest.

"Please," Susan snorted supportively. "You are tiny, those aren't," she said, pointing back at Becky's petite-yet-not breasts. To be clear, they looked quite big on her tiny, elfin frame. I happened to know that they did not fill my hands, but they looked, moved, and felt like big breasts.

Oh, and they were super fun in the exact same ways as big breasts.

Becky, and Susan, both looked at me like I was weird. I must have said that last bit out loud.

What I am saying is that Susan was a big, generous C-Cup, bordering on a D, while Becky was at minimum, a solid C herself, I'm not sure how much more. I'm not sure about either, honestly. I wasn't whipping out any tape measures. That in no way meant that their tits were actually the same size. Let's just guestimate, for pedantic scientific purposes here, that Susan was a bare 36D, and Becky that solid 30/32C. But if you saw them separately against a blank background with no idea of scale, you'd guess they had similarly sized breasts.

Nerd time-out: 95% of dudes have no fucking clue what they are talking about with cup sizes... or bust measurements. I am a scientist. I like tits. They fascinate me. So when I was informed of my own ignorance about the terminology, I took it upon myself to science up, and learn this important nomenclature.

The number in bra size is the circumference of her torso below the breasts, not around them. The size of a woman's boobs has nothing to do with the number in her measurements, which only denote the size of her rib cage, and the amount of muscle or fat on top of it. A woman with a 48DD bust will not necessarily have visibly big tits. 48 just means that she is a giant, or, um, chonky. A woman with a 32DD bust, on the other hand, is a porn star. The cup size is a relative measurement, not an absolute. It indicates how much bigger her circumference around her bust is than around her torso--roughly an inch a cup size. Five inches bigger than 48 is not necessarily that much. Five inches bigger than 32 is very, very much. Usually.

Listen, all you liberal arts majors, relative measurements are important to us science types. They are just as important as grammatical rules or the date of the Battle of Hastings to you softies.

If you want to sell a woman a bra, then worry about her bust measurements. Otherwise, forget that shit and pay attention to how to have fun with her tits, big or small.

The point of this digression, besides my wanting to rant about it, is that Becky is tiny. Her breasts are not large if you measure them in absolute terms, say by grabbing them with your hands. But they are big on her, and they look fucking fabulous.

The two women stopped looking at me and my incomprehensible outbursts. Actually, the few words I had said out loud were just random comments about breasts, so both of these women probably pretty much marked them down as standard guy shit... to be easily ignored.

"So what do we do?" Becky asked. "Just like take turns taking him into the bedroom and otherwise drink his wine?"

Susan laughed and sipped at her glass. "I'm down with drinking all of Ken's wine, but absolutely not to the rest! We can play with him right here."

Becky looked at her. "Okay... I guess I can see some sex close up..." Susan smirked at her, looking her topless form up and down. You could see Becky realize that meant being seen close-up too. She blanched, paused, then grinned. "Okay. Yeah."

Yep. Becky liked to show off. That had been established earlier.

But Susan wasn't done. "But come on, Becky. This is a tall drink of water with a... hey Ken. Why are we sitting here with our tits out, and you are fully clothed?"

This seemed to be an excellent way to get Becky on the same page with her, because our tiny potential playmate swiftly jumped in. "Yeah, Ken! We need some skin! Some real skin. Drop 'em, big boy!"

I stared at them both. Then I pulled my shirt off over my head. I was immediately razzed by both for missing the point.

Fine.

I was the potential big winner here anyway, right? I dropped my shorts, and my underwear without further hesitation. Both of these women had, separately, seen everything on other occasions already.

They both seemed to be happy to see everything again, especially since everything was showing signs of extreme interest by this point.

There was a pause, and then Susan went back to ignoring me and focusing on Becky. "As I was saying, this tall drink of water has lots of delicious acreage, I say we both enjoy it with no waiting in line."

Becky started to guffaw, then stopped as Susan just arched her eyebrows at her. Susan then turned and stood beside me, she pulled my head to the side to kiss me, then stroked her hand down my chest to my cock and gave it a few idle strokes. Then she turned her head toward Becky and... beckoned.

Becky laughed and shook her head... but, I was thrilled to see, it was in bemusement, not refusal. Then she approached me from the opposite side, twisted my head to her side and down to kiss her upturned face. The she just flat-out grabbed my junk and started playing with it.

"That's it, girl," Susan laughed, and suddenly tugged my face back to kiss her instead.

"Hey!" Becky objected.

"Oh, kiss something else," Susan said in faux irritation. She pointed at Becky's hand stroking my cock. "You are monopolizing it anyway."

Becky again laughed. Susan had her laughing a lot. "Don't mind if I do," she giggled, then knelt down before us. She had never relinquished her hold on me, and she slid her lips apart to press my dick between them.

She looked up at me as she slid me in, to my accompanying groan, and suddenly realized she was looking up at two people watching her. Again, there was a moment of doubt, followed by an almost gloating one of supreme confidence.

I also was quite familiar with Becky's skill level in this. I was astoundingly eager to experience that expertise yet again. But I was also a little eager to see how Susan dealt with seeing it. She seemed to have been the driver here so far, and I wondered how she would handle Becky's fairly showy mastery.

Said mastery, of course, meaning Becky relaxing her jaw, bobbing on my cock a time or two, then easily taking my thick dick down her delicate throat with seeming ease. My groans grew rapidly more appreciative.

Susan clung to me much harder for a second. Then she hissed, "Damn, girl!" Almost involuntarily, she sank to her knees next to Becky. "I... that is... fucking amazing," she enthused, as Becky kept sliding me in and out of her throat. She kept a suddenly wary eye on the proximity of Susan beside her, though.

"I mean, I hear some girls can take a cock that deep, but you? With that hog?" Susan babbled on.

A repeat disclaimer. I do not have a 'hog'. I am fully, but not extravagantly proportioned. I will admit though, that my dick disappearing in its entirety into Becky's delicate little face, stretching her lips wide, did make me look kinda huge. Susan knew better, or she should have, but at that moment, she seemed to believe her own terminology.

Becky just eyeballed her while she kept sucking me in and out, though less warily, and more superiorly.

"Let me try," Susan implored.

Becky popped off at that, in surprise. "What?"

"Let me try," Susan repeated, and lightly grabbed my cock. She bent over and swirled her tongue around me before sliding me into her mouth. I couldn't help it, I groaned. Susan definitely knew what she was doing, and I kept on groaning at how her tongue cradled me, her lips stroked my shaft, and her cheeks brushed my head.

But Becky had challenged her, and Susan soon began bobbing harder and harder on me. I felt my tip brush the entrance of her throat, and she gagged. She slid me free of her lips for a moment and she took a gasp of air. Then, with a look at Becky, who was staring bemusedly at her (and stroking my ass), Susan slid me back into her mouth.

She resumed bobbing on me, and again it was fabulous. All I could ask for, really. But then I felt Susan hold her breath and try again to slide me into her throat. She went faster now, and choked once more, badly this time. She pulled off of me in a fit of coughing, tears in her eyes.

"Oh, hey!" I cried. "Don't..."

"Easy, girl," Becky overrode me. "You can't just hold your breath and rush it past your gag reflex, Susan! It doesn't work that way."

"Obviously," Susan coughed. "But dammit, I just don't see how..."

"Maybe we will just have to agree that while you have bigger tits, I have a smaller gag reflex," Becky said smugly.

"Are you all right?" I asked, still concerned, because Susan still looked a little teary-eyed.

"I'm fine," Susan said, wiping her final tear away and smiling in a way that was a little bit grimace but mostly grin. She turned to Becky. "And we are leaving this poor guy hanging, aren't we? Let's both get back to this."

"Both?" Becky asked.

"I bow to your superior skills," Susan said, suddenly back to taking charge. "Have at it. But I can suck on his balls while you work. I'm pretty sure you won't mind. Will you, Ken?"

I shook my head emphatically no. But, I had some memories... "Your skills are perfect too, Susan," I said carefully. "The two of you could lick and... everything at once?" I tried not to make that a question, but my voice curled up at the end despite my best efforts.

Becky, unfortunately, laughed at the idea. "Yeah, if we both make out with your cock at the same time, we'll end up making out with each other." She shared a laugh with Susan, who mostly just shrugged and with no further delay just leaned down further, bracing herself on the floor with one arm, and started kissing my balls. She beckoned with her other hand, curling her fingers invitingly.

Suddenly, several things occurred to me. I of course already knew that Susan was bisexual. But I suddenly now realized that Becky did not know this. And that Susan knew that Becky did not know. And that Susan thought Becky was hot.

Alas, I also realized that I would be a total scuzz if I didn't somehow make sure that Becky knew these facts.

But when Becky shrugged and bent to take my tip back into her mouth, taking some time to show that she was very, very good at this, even without the whole deepthroat thing, I knew that I was, in fact, a total scuzz. I was suddenly very invested in seeing how it all came out.

Of course, I was mostly totally invested in making sure that it all continued.

Becky, for her part, was simply invested in showing off. Soon, she was sliding me deeper into her mouth, and suddenly her lips were down to my root. The feeling of sliding down her throat was never ever going to be anything other than deliciously electric. Even better, Susan took this moment to open her lips wide and suck both my balls into her mouth where her tongue took to torturing them.

The two of them, Becky at least, were trying to pull off this maneuver without touching each other much, but that was impossible, and that sight only added to the sudden spiraling of my arousal. Becky's naked breast kept pressing against Susan's shoulder. She flinched the first time or two, but after she pulled off for a deep gasp and then sucked me back in again, she let her breast fully smash against Susan with no hesitation.

My cock had had enough. It wanted more, but it wasn't going to get it. The whole situation, the two topless babes, the double-ended blowjob, the way I was buried in Becky's throat, was too much.

I caroled a warning that I was about to come, and instantly Susan's tongue lashed faster around my balls. Becky twisted her head around me with her lips clamped to the base of my shaft. This swung her face around about an inch from Susan's and dragged her sweet tits across her shoulder.

My knees buckled as my first shot of jizz sprang forth and into the depths of Becky's throat. The sensation was too strong, too good. And when I say my knees buckled, they really did. I stumbled, losing my ability to stand. As I fought against falling all the way to my knees, I nevertheless sank instantly.

Fortunately, my balls popped free of Susan's surprised mouth without any toothy injury, just as my cock slid abruptly from Becky's mouth. My hands went unconsciously to both their shoulders to catch my fall.

But I was not done coming. A second spurt rushed up my cock just as it was sliding free of Becky's throat. A bit erupted while I was still between her lips, but the rest splattered across her face as we moved relative to each other. Becky jerked involuntarily away in surprise. I just kept going and my final spurt arched through the air where Becky's face had been, splattering down onto Susan's face below.

Somehow, she had the instant presence of mind, despite a suddenly sticky face, to grab my shaft and pump it furiously. The sudden resumption of stimulation was mind-blowing. My hands gripped even harder on both their bare shoulders, and I gasped in erotic distress as I unleashed a final flood of cum. This eruption was not so powerful, but it was probably the most copious, and it cascaded, rather than arched down into Susan's open mouth.

Suddenly, we were all laughing hysterically. Well, Becky and I were, Susan was giggling but keeping her full mouth closed. After a moment's hilarity, she opened her mouth toward Becky. I could see my spunk all over her tongue. "Wamp thum?" she asked Becky.