Sylvan Courtyard 9: Crossed Wires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Piece of cake, Susan," Becky laughed, sliding from between us.

"I have utter faith in your ability to help me out here," I said, happily but dubiously. "But I think it is going to take a few minutes. Maybe some more wine?"

"No," Becky retorted in almost fey humor. "I need to see you sticking your dick in Susan stat. She deserves it after putting up with my naked bod draped all over her." With that, she dragged Susan down with her to their knees.

"We'll make out some more for him. The perv likes that a lot," Becky giggled. Susan was not about to argue. I stood there, happily stunned, as Becky and Susan mashed their faces together. There was definitely a lot of tongue now. Even more crazily, Becky put her hands back on Susan's tits! Susan was not about to let that go unanswered.

Duh.

Of course, pervs gotta perv, so I leaned down over them, my still only partially swollen cock dangling right near their faces, and whispered, begged really, "Pinch each other's nipples."

They both giggled at me, but Becky went ahead and playfully plucked at Susan's nips!

"Ouch," Susan almost yelped. "Not so hard! Do it like you'd want him to do it to you." With that, she traced her fingertips in circles around Becky's hard nubbins, caressed them over those bumps, then gently but firmly clasped them and tugged.

"Okay... yeah," Becky sighed. "That's much more like it," she added. Then she grinned up at me evilly and kissed Susan again showily. But her hands went back to Susan's breasts to return the favor, properly this time.

"Ohhhh... fuck yeah," I groaned, my still exhausted cock managing a good twitch, right in their peripheral vision. They both saw it.

Amazingly, it was Susan who broke off their performative makeout session and looked me over. "Yeah, Becky, he is going to need more direct help," she said, then leaned forward, lifted my cock on a delicate bed of her extended fingers, and sucked me fully into her mouth.

"Yeah! Um... whoa, Susan," Becky abortively cheered. "How are you handling the, um, my, um, flavor there?" she added with an apologetic note in her voice.

Susan froze, my cock still in her mouth. My cock was not yet re-inflating, but it sure was sending signals that it was interested in the procedure. She let me slip free and turned to Becky.

"Gotta be honest," she said slowly. "You taste pretty good, actually."

Becky screamed in scandalized delight. Susan just slid my cock back in her mouth to remove all traces of Becky with her tongue.

"That has him going," Becky observed, as I did indeed begin to firm up now, and quickly. "He's a much bigger freaky perv than either of us."

"I hate to break this to you, Becky," I laughed. "I am reacting in exactly the same way any dude would in this marvelous circumstance."

"See?" Susan said to Becky, again releasing my cock. "You were right. He's a normal guy, which makes him a bigger perv than either of us!"

Becky laughed. But before Susan could lean back onto my cock, Becky beat her to it, her little mouth engulfing me.

Yeah, I was recovering very nicely now, thank you.

Suddenly, the two of them were taking rapid turns licking my now quite hard shaft. If Susan's tongue several times got tangled with Becky's, I think she can be forgiven.

I think my eyes crossed a bit. But marvelous as this all was, I had another woman who I had not fucked yet, and who seemed quite eager for me to remedy that.

I considered just laying Susan out on the floor, but instead seized her and pulled her up onto the couch. In seconds, I was superimposed atop her, my cock pressing into her thigh and my mouth firmly planted on hers.

"Oh yeah," yelped Becky. "Fuck her, Ken. Make her feel like I just did." She settled down on her knees beside the couch. "I'm going to take over as Chief Perv and watch."

Susan, for once, seemed to have lost interest in Becky. We kissed deeply for a few loin-throbbing moments before she just sighed. "I really, really need for you to get started."

I really, really needed to get started too, so I shifted until my cock's head was pressed against her bald pussy. She was understandably dripping down there, and I easily parted her slit. My brain felt like it expanded as I slid down and deep into Susan. Her body expanded around my arrival, molding and clamping about my dick. I began to thrust slowly, and in the momentary quiet, the wet sounds of my passage seemed loud.

Susan interrupted the silence with a long, "Yessssss." I replied with an increased pace to my long, penetrating thrusts.

"Shit, this is awesome," Becky murmured, shifting on the floor over by our shoulders to get a good view down Susan's recumbent body to where my cock was disappearing into and reappearing from inside it.

I know it sounds like we were all handling this situation with aplomb. I don't think we were. Each of us just had our own coping mechanism. Becky was leaning into the sexual novelty as hard as she could, to keep from freaking out. Susan had her own agenda to fulfill... in moderation. I was the only one here who had had a threesome before, and I kept analyzing how different the two experiences were.

That and we were all enjoying the shit out of things, so that definitely made the weirdness easier to deal with.

I pulled my knees up underneath me, lifting Susan's hips off the couch's cushions so I could drive harder into her. She lifted her legs to wrap them around the small of my back and let me thrust into her more easily. Her gorgeous tits wobbled as I drove into her, sagging slightly up her torso with the angle. She moaned loudly.

Her hand shot out to grab Becky's. "Hold my hand again," she gasped. "I... need an anchor!"

Becky held the hand tight, wrapping her delicate fingers of both hands around it. "Go for it Susan," she coached. "I've got you. Lose your mind. I'm losing my mind just watching."

Susan snorted, then gasped as I shifted my angle slightly. Yeah, that was better.

"Help her out, Becky," I grunted, pounding into Susan. "Or help me. Suck her tits for me."

"What?" Becky laughed incredulously.

"They look so amazing," I panted. "Look at them, wobbling so desperately. They need to at least be kissed. They need to be sucked, and I can't reach them."

Becky looked at Susan, expecting a sympathetic eye roll. What she got was an almost desperate nodding of her head from my suddenly sweaty friend. Becky's coping mechanism kicked in again, and she shrugged, leaning down over Susan, her hand still clasped in her own. Her face pressed against a flailing breast and she rubbed her face in silly fashion over its curves.

Then she straightened up. "Stop fucking her for a second, Ken," she ordered.

"What?" I objected, stopping my movements obediently anyway.

"Why?" asked Susan, equally not on board.

"Her tits are flopping around everywhere," Becky grinned. "Hold still long enough for me to get my lips on a nipple, dammit." She bent and did just that. She was hesitant to do it, but I could see her clamp hard and even suck a little. In for a penny, in for a pound, seemed to be Becky's operating philosophy this evening.

Susan almost came. I felt her spasm around my cock. "Shit, yeah," she gasped.

For my part, I just started fucking her again. I fucked her hard enough to make sure Becky had to keep sucking to keep that nipple in her mouth...

Becky still lost contact. Instead of telling me to stop again, she just released Susan's hand and reached out to grab the wobbling breast nearest to her. Then she leaned down and sucked on it again.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Becky," I moaned thankfully.

Susan just let her arm drape off the couch, then lift up and grasped Becky's ass as a new source of support. I watched her squeeze it. Becky almost didn't react.

After a few more moments, Susan lifted her head and looked at Becky. "Damn, Girl! You have an amazing ass."

Becky let go of her nipple, keeping her grip on the breast, and snorted, "Please! Yours is amazing."

"Th... thanks," Susan gasped. "But mine, unh, is too big."

"Bullshit," both Becky and I exclaimed, in perfect unison. I felt Susan clench around me extra tight at that.

I needed to make her come. I needed to come myself, but right at that moment, I felt like she was close, and I focused on seeing that happen. I drove into her mightily, my cock filled with delight. Susan kept her grip on Becky's sweet little ass, and Becky went back to orally teasing Susan's nipple.

Yeah, that all worked. For both of us. I honestly didn't realize I was about to come. Everything was just so overwhelmingly awesome, the signs just slid under my radar. I almost screamed spontaneously as I felt myself suddenly unloading, if sparsely, inside Susan, my hips went wild and the rest of my body weakened. She shrieked in response, and I felt her body let loose as she felt me shoot into her.

Becky straightened up and watched Susan's face as it contorted in orgasm. Susan's eyes were wide and wild as multiple waves of release took her. Becky kissed her open mouth again, and Susan grabbed her with desperate might, kissing her back as hard as she could.

Suddenly, I collapsed, my ass plopping down on my ankles. My cock slid from Susan, and she went limp as well, her arms imprisoning Becky flopping bonelessly away. Becky sat back herself, eyes glittering in wonder. "Christ, I almost came too," she sort of laughed.

Susan looked at her and snorted. Then she lifted her head to look at me.

"Ken, I think we all desperately need that glass of wine now. I for one need a restorative before we work out how to make sure we all three come at once the next round."

----------

One more chapter remains in Ken's idyllic holding pattern at Sylvan Courtyard, before he heads off to Colorado to grow up! Stay tuned. It's a doozy!

In the meantime, thanks as always for reading, and please don't forget to vote and favorite this outing if you enjoyed it. And never be afraid to comment!