Take Me, Tom Pt. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur and the board took most of us out for a marvellous lunch where too much champagne was drunk. We needed to celebrate the victories with our new partners.

After a long lunch, I headed back to the office to thank everyone again and left early, heading home I guess. So much had changed in two and a half weeks. I was back in Chicago again, I had fallen in love with my sister and now had two surrogate kids. Whew, eh?

I called Martin and set lunch for Thursday. That worked for him. I was looking forward to meeting him again, both professionally and personally.

I pulled into Chrissie's around five, just before her, probably. I unlocked the front door and the kids came running to me, their faces smiling the way young kids do. I introduced myself to their sitter, Janet.

"Hi," I said smiling. "I'm, well, Uncle Tom! Pleased to meet you."

"Hi, Uncle Tom!" Janet said, extending her hand. "The kids are all sorted so you have nothing to worry about. We're reading right now. Would you like to join us?"

I could see the obvious affection she had for them and saw how besotted with her they were. Chrissie was lucky to have her.

We sat on the settee, with the kids between us, reading and giggling. David and Chloe were both great readers.

I heard the front door open and saw Chrissie. All we wanted was to hold each and breathe a sigh of relief. But we couldn't. I stood and walked over to her, helping her with a few groceries she had picked up. She unceremoniously dropped the bags and hugged me.

She whispered, "I'm so proud of you, Tom. I'm...I'm so happy," she said, with tiny tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay, mommy?" Chloe asked.

"I'm...I'm fine, sweetheart. I'm...I'm just happy, okay?"

Chrissie wouldn't let go of me. She leant in and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you tonight, lover."

Fuck, I thought...

"David, can you help me with these bags,?" I asked.

David came over and grabbed the too-full bag and helped me into the kitchen. We chatted about his day and he helped me put everything away where it belonged. I thanked him.

Janet was leaving so we shook hands again, saying we'd see each other again. Chrissie had her arm around my waist, more like a lover than a brother. I was concerned at her excitement.

"Kids? Why don't you go outside whilst I get dinner together. Tom, could you help me in the...bedroom?"

David and Chloe ran outside, perfectly happy to play together.

I followed Chrissie down the hallway. her sweet ass swaying, the way only she does it.

We walked into her room and she closed the door, pushing me against it. She took a hairband from her wrist and tied her copper hair back. Slowly, she unbuttoned her tailored blouse, opening it and teasing me with a view of her delicate bra. Chrissie slid to her knees and whispered, "You had better be quick," she said as she undid my zipper with feverish fingers. "I'm going to suck your cock now, Tom," she panted seductively.

Chrissie pulled my hardness out and, looking at me, opened her mouth and took me. She fellated me with a fervour I had seen in her before. One tiny hand was stroking me, and the other was behind me, holding my ass. There was no foreplay, no pretence. Her gorgeous mouth bobbed up and down my prick. I could hear her breathing through her nose, as if she didn't want my cock out of her mouth.

"God, Tom. You...you smell so good," Chrissie smiled, as she inhaled my manly scent.

I could feel her moaning, the small vibrations spurring me on. Lovingly, she sucked and licked my cock. I could feel my pre-cum leaking, marvelling at Chrissie swallowing every drop.

The look in her eyes was one of love...and power. As she coolly licked the underside of my cock, my fingers were playing with her hair. Her mouth was using just the right amount of friction, keeping me hard and wet.

Chrissie pulled off my stiff prick and swirled her tongue around, paying special attention to that spot just under my bulbous head. I loved what this woman could do with her tongue. She would suck my head, lick my shaft then take my balls in her mouth.

My hand was scrunching her hair, holding her in place on my cock.

I closed my eyes and gave in to the delicious sensation of Chrissie's mouth. She said, "Be quick so..."

Chrissie could feel my urgency as my prick throbbed in her mouth, my hips fucking her wet, warm mouth.

She roughly grasped my balls and imperceptively squeezed.

I grunted loud and came in my sister's mouth, unloading all my thick sperm in her eager mouth. Chrissie didn't spill a drop, but

eagerly devoured all my salty cum.

My hands fell off her head and lay idle by my sides.

"Well, uh...thanks, darling. God knows I needed that!" I snickered.

Chrissie looked up at me, her hand wiping her mouth.

"Hmmm. Well, I just wanted to quickly congratulate my man on his success at work today," she smiled.

"Chrissie, that's motivation enough, as if I needed any, but..."

Chrissie cleaned me up like a good, little kitten. With a final flourish of her tongue, she looked up at me and rose. Her mouth closed in on mine and she kissed me, knowing I would taste my scent. I could feel her shudder when our lips met.

I helped her up and looked at this beautiful creature that had re-entered my life. The hows and whys were gone.

"C'mon, buster. Kids and dinner."

I held her hand as we left the bedroom and headed for the garden. I played with the kids, a welcome diversion from the high-stressed day I had.

Chrissie laid out the dinner in a while and called us all in. We sat down and ate as a family. This all felt right, almost normal. I couldn't help but wonder if what Chrissie and I had was going to ruin this. I looked at these two innocent kids and it tore at my heart.

All the 'what-if's' came flooding back.

David and Chloe helped with the clearing up whilst I went to my room and changed. I sat on the bed thinking about today and all that had been accomplished, chief among them, planting the seed with Arthur to split my time between Chicago and London. I was playing a long game, so we'll see how it pans out.

We sat in the front room and supervised homework and caught up with the kid's days. As usual, they were chatty, a huge difference from my sullenness as a child.

Chrissie dealt with bathtime and bedclothes but left it to me to read to them both before settling them down. I gingerly closed both their doors, hoping not to disturb their coming slumber.

I crept to the front room. Chrissie was sitting there, elegant as always, sipping a glass of white wine. She handed me a tumbler of single malt and we both breathed.

"So, Tom. Welcome to my life," she laughed. "And this was an easy day! Just wait 'til they kick-off!" she chuckled.

"Hey. One day at a time, eh? I'm finding it easy...so far."

"Yeah. Two days is easy. It's the weeks and years that can take their toll!" she giggled. "You're doing great, Tom. I know it's early days but we'll get there" she sighed.

"So. About work. Arthur wanted to know what I wanted. He was extremely nice and open about it. I told him I wanted to return here but I needed to go back to London for a few weeks to finalise and finish off things. I also asked if I could, perhaps, divide my time between Chicago and London."

Chrissie stopped drinking and gave me a hurt look.

"Why...why would you want to divide your time between here and London? Hmm? You can't decide now? Are you thinking if 'this'," she motioned with her arms, "doesn't work out, you can just up and leave for your glamorous life in London? I think you're being kinda shitty, Tom!" she spat out, angrier than I had thought.

"Whoa, whoa, Chrissie! Where the hell is this coming from? Are you going to let me finish? Hmm? Okay, maybe I wasn't as clear as I wanted. What I have in mind is IF our, well, situation, is untenable here, we ALL move to London. Okay! I'm not going anywhere without you. Got it? Jeez, woman. Give me a break here," I said, exasperated.

"Ohh. So...so if things get too, uh, out of hand, you'd...you'd take us all to London with you? Is that what you're saying, Tom?"

"Yes, Chrissie. I'm thinking of the long term for us all. If I had agreed to stay in Chicago and the shit hits the fan, we need an out. Mom and dad are pissed at us. What do you think will happen if this gets out? Hmm? How do you explain it at work? How do I explain it at work? The neighbours, friends. We need a plan in place just in case. I figure we'll be pretty much out as much as needs be in six months. If, and I mean if, it gets too much, we move."

"Well, you should have just fucking said that, to begin with," she said, smiling.

"Fair point..." I said, humbly. "I should have chosen my words better. Sorry. Now. Come here."

Chrissie put her glass down and I pulled her into me, smelling her hair and holding her body tight against me.

"You scared me, Tom," she mumbled.

"Sorry...Now, if Arthur and the board do not go along with my proposal, I stay here and we deal with anything that comes along, okay? By the way, have you heard from mom today?"

"No. Nothing. I'll give them a few days and then call her. You should probably do the same with dad," she sighed.

"How did Emily take it? Any good advice from her?"

"Well, she's happy you're staying. I'm not sure if I should be pleased about THAT but...," she said laughing.

"Chrissie. I told you already that I will NOT fuck her, okay? No matter what."

"I know, darling. And thank you. I love her, yes, but I don't want to share you. Do you understand?"

I laughed. "I get it, Chrissie. Now, did you call Grace?"

"I did actually. We had a nice chat. I can probably get out of work for more than an hour being as Martin and her are such wonderful donors. We're meeting at noon on Thursday at the University Club. Pretty swanky, if you ask me!"

"Wonderful, sweetheart. I have no idea where Martin and I will be. I doubt they'd conspire to have lunch for four. I hope Martin wants to talk business!" I said.

"What are your plans tomorrow, as you've signed off on this acquisition?"

"I don't know. It was all such a blur today. We were focused on closing this deal, so I guess I'll see if Arthur has anything he needs a hand on. I feel good about the place though, Chrissie. It's most unusual for someone of 33 to have this much autonomy. I see a wonderful future ahead...for us."

"Aww, Tom...that's so sweet of you. So, bed? It's a bit early but I could sneak in and cuddle you. I'll be super quiet so mom and dad don't hear me," she laughed.

"You do like your games, eh?" I laughed, loudly.

"Mmmmm," Chrissie purred.

"C'mon. Let's get everything ready for the morning, lock up and go to bed," Chrissie said.

I helped Chrissie straighten everything and we made our way down the hall.

"Thanks, Tom," she whispered. "I'll see when you when mom and dad are asleep, okay?" she giggled.

What WAS she like, I thought to myself.

I readied myself for bed and pulled the sheet over me. Do I wait for Chrissie or was she just playing with me? My thoughts wandered to the day, taking stock of all that had happened. I listened to some ambient music, just relaxing and revelling in the day.

So much for small steps, eh? My life used to be so simple, I thought.

I saw the door open and a sliver of light shone in. Unmistakably, it was my sister.

I heard a soft,'Shhh,' and lay there."I said I was going to fuck you tonight, didn't I?" she whispered.

"Hmmm. I think I remember something like that," I laughed.

"I...I just wanted to tell you that mom and dad are asleep, Tom. Can I...ask you something?" she asked, pulling the loose sheet up and crawling in beside me.

"Sure, sis. What's up," I asked, playing along with her deviant charade.

"I'm feeling a bit, well, fragile tonight. Would you...hold me? Just for a while?" she said, breathing on my neck. "You aren't...naked there, are you?" her voice, coy with desire.

"I am, Chrissie. Sorry. I...I always sleep in the nude. Is...is that a problem?" I teased.

"Well, it shouldn't be. After all, you are my brother," she said playfully, as her little fingers lightly brushed my chest.

"What's up, Chrissie. What's...bothering you," I asked, my arm encircling her and gently pulling her onto my chest.

"I...I have this overwhelming need for you, Tom. I cannot explain it. I've tried to explain it to Em. She tried to understand but I don't think she really understood. She just laughed at me and said I was in love," she giggled. "I guess I am."

"Now, I have a promise to keep, eh?" Chrissie whispered, and slowly shed her nightgown, throwing it to the floor. "You just lie there and let your sister take care of you."

Chrissie unhurriedly slipped her pussy over my length. I could feel her labia opening and getting wet.

"Suck my tits, Tom. Bite me," she groaned.

Chrissie lifted herself and offered me her breast, holding it in one hand.

"That's it, Tom. Suck me. Kiss my tits. You like them, don't you? You said you did. That's it...like...that!" she moaned.

I could feel her slowly riding my meaty cock, slipping between her pussy lips. My hands were on her small ass, holding her and helping her slither along my prick. I moved my tongue from one breast to the other, feeding on one, then the other.

"That's...that's...so nice, Tom. Just...just."

I could feel her hips moving faster, my hands trying to slow her down. Chrissie needed me inside her, as much as I desired being inside her. She was teasing me. This was not the evening to be teased though, so I turned her over, my weight falling on top of her and pinning her under me. I spread her legs with my taut thighs.

I slid fully into Chrissie. She let out a long, " Uhhhhh" and started laughing. I was taken aback for a moment. I stiffened myself inside her and asked, "What's so funny darling?" as I shoved my prick again into her.

"God, Tom. Not...not funny. You just feel SO good whenever you...penetrate me. Fuck me, lover. I love it." I pulled out and shoved my thick cock back inside her. Another long, " Ahhhhhh," but no laughing this time.

Chrissie's legs wrapped around my waist as she opened herself to me. I looked own at Chrissie, her eyes wide and mouth open.

I thrust into her gain.

Another long, "Uhhhhhh," came from her mouth.

"Do...do...you like looking at my tits, Tom? Hmmm? Are they good enough for you," she moaned.

I drove into her wetness again, cocking my hips so I could feel every part of her adorable pussy.

Another drawn-out, "Ahhhhhh," spurred me on.

I slowly pummelled my sister, my hardness pressing deep inside her.

"I fucking love your tits, Chrissie. I love every *thrust* part *thrust* of *thrust* you," and I kept myself planted inside her. I wasn't moving. I just kept my prick rooted in her.

Chrissie tried to move her hips but couldn't, she was that firmly impaled. I teased her by shifting my body around but made certain my cock was touching as near her cervix as possible.

"You like that, sister? Hmmm? You had better be quiet or mom will hear you! Does my sister like her brother's hardness inside her? Hmmm? Should I cum in you, sister? Hmmm? Should your brother get you pregnant? Hmmm? Tell me!" I almost growled, my voice filled with lust.

"Fuck you...you...dirty...fuck! Don't...don't cum in me! What if...if I get...pregnant? Tom! We can't!" she moaned and lifted her hips by twisting her legs.

I took my dear sister. I almost ploughed myself, to and fro, deep inside her. I loved her shortness of breath, the sweat on her face and the way her little tits moved around.

"I'm going to fill you, sister. I'm...I'm going to...cum...inside you!" I almost screamed as the first torrent of my thick cum drained into her.

Chrissie covered her mouth and shrieked.

She playfully slapped my face, moaning, " No...you...you can't cum...in me!"

I thrust myself into her and, flicking my hips, filled her with another long, potent stream of my sperm.

"Take it, sister. Take your brother's fucking cum!" I almost screamed.

"Ohhhh...you...you bastard!" she moaned as I felt her cream oozing along my cock and seeping out of her cunt.

I lay down on top of her, my mouth meeting hers in a flurry of sweat, skin and kisses.

"Ohh, Tom! Ohhh...my Tom!"

I jerked my hips again, emptying myself.

Chrissie let out a long and sensuous, 'Ahhhhhhh' and pulled me tight to her warmth.

"I...I hope mom didn't hear me!" she giggled.

"Damn, Chrissie. I'm learning more about you every day! I never thought my, uh, innocent sister was so..so fucking incredible!" I laughed.

"Why...why thank you, Tom," Chrissie gasped, still trying to breathe.