Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would the First Mate like to get a thorough tongue lashing... followed by a really good fuck?" Jacob said quietly into his mother's ear.

Rachel laughed loud and long. "Well, Captain Horny, I think we could wait until we get out of sight of land... and all the other boat traffic. Don't you?"

In a 360 degree sweep there were maybe four other sail boats, a half dozen small to medium sized motor boats and one large yacht. One of the sail boats was almost within hailing distance.

"In fact," Rachel continued. We might want to wait until we get well clear on the shipping lanes and drop anchor... you think?"

"But of course, darling Rachel. I just wanted to put the idea in your head so you can let it bubble up in your mind all day and make you really, really horny."

Rachel laughed again. "Well, it's working already... . If you care to discretely slip a hand down under my bikini bottoms and find out for yourself."

Jacob did just that. His left hand stayed on his mother's left breast, massaging it gently, as his right hand reached down to her bikini bottoms and slid under it. His fingers discovered her already wet pussy and while pressing against her back with his chest, Jacob began to rub, massage, and finger Rachel pussy. He also kissed and bit her neck and ear and whispered, "Permission to make the Captain come with my hand."

Rachel leaned back against her son, holding on to the helm with both hands. She moaned then said in a breathy voice "I thought I was the First Mate."

Jacob's index finger and thumb pinched his mother's clitoris firmly between her labia. He rolled his finger and thumb together then pinched even harder. His mother's eyes were now lust-glazed. She gasped and Jacob felt her body shiver with pleasure.

"This is a democratic ship and you've got the helm now so you're the Captain and I'm the First Mate. So, Captain Delicious, permission to make you come."

Rachel was taking short, quick breaths through her open mouth. What her son's hand and fingers was doing to her was wonderful. It was even more so because it was broad daylight and the other nearest sailboat was now definitely within hailing distance. But this was Miami and she and Jacob probably could have been stark naked with him having sex with her from behind and no one would really care... other than, maybe, to whistle and shout some crudities.

"Permission... granted... First Mate Horny."

Jacob grinned and kept working his mother's ever wetter pussy. Suddenly, Rachel sucked in a big breath and gritted her teeth and let out a long groaning moan as her head dropped forward and her body shivered with the wonderful pleasure of orgasmic release.

"Oh! Oh! Yessss, Jacob!" she hissed between her teeth. Her hips rotated around trying to get more sensation out of what his hand and fingers were doing to her pussy and clitoris.

And then her body relaxed and she sighed. "Oh yes. Mmm. Thank you darling that was great." She looked over to where the other sailboat was passing and saw a young-looking, bikini-clad woman holding up binoculars checking them out. "And I think the lady over there got a good look at what we were doing."

But Rachel didn't really care. She raised an arm and waved it back and forth at the lady and the man at the helm. They both waved back and she thought she the woman called out "Yeah! Fun in the sun!" and then they were pass them.

Jacob laughed and pulled his wet fingers from his mother's bikini bottom. Rachel grabbed his hand and sucked off each finger, one-by-one then she grinned over her shoulder at her son.

Jacob was enthralled by his mother's overt sexuality. "God I love you, you little minx you."

"I thought I was Captain Delicious, First Mate."

Jacob surprised Rachel by plunging his hand back down under her bikini bottom and dredging his fingers through her wet crevice. When he pulled his hand out he licked and sucked on his fingers. "Yes ma'am Captain Ma'am, you definitely are Captain Delicious."

"Okay, time for First Mate Horny to become Captain Horny again and then I, First Mate Delicious, will do you."

Jacob laughed Rachel stepped aside and her son took the helm. "What, you're going to stand behind me and give me a hand-job in my swimming trunks? That'll get messy."

Rachel looked south, the directions they were sailing. The horizon was clear. All the other boats were either behind them or far to the east.

"No, Captain Horny, I'm not going to give you a hand-job," she said as she reached inside his swimming trunks and untied the cord then quickly pulled them down.

"Hey!" Jacob said, surprised.

"I don't think we're going to have any boats close by any time soon," Rachel said, "so I'm going to give you a blow-job... . Of course, I'm still confused as to why it's called a blow-job when its really sucking."

"Woo-hoo!" Jacob cried as he stepped out of his trunks, which were down around his ankles. "You should try this, Rachel, get naked."

"Okay," she said and untied her bikini top and dropped it to the deck, followed by the bottom. Then she scanned the horizon all around, paying special attention to the direction they were sailing. All was clear.

Being naked, feeling the air upon her breasts and butt and directly on her pussy was a great feeling Rachel was surprised to find out. She pressed her naked body against her son's and they kissed. Her hand found his cock and it was hard and ready.

Rachel went into the cabin and came out with a towel which she put down on the deck next to the helm and the helm post. She then got down on her knees and Jacob shifted his hips so his mother had easy access to his cock.

"Ahh, yesss!" he breathed as he watched and felt his mother's warm, slick mouth slide down over his cock.

Rachel took her time, sucking down deep on her son's cock, licking all around the glans, gently squeezing and tugging on his balls, licking the length of his cock, then settling down to an ever so pleasing, head-bobbing sucking of her son's thick cock.

It only took a few minutes of this before Jacob was ready to come. "Oh yeah. That's it, Rachel. Oh yeah, baby, you're going to make me come."

Rachel had stopped squeezing Jacob's balls and was now rubbing her pussy. As before, sucking her son's cock, knowing he was going to come in her mouth and that she was going to swallow it excited her terribly. She was now rubbing her pussy, tugging on her clitoris and getting ready to have her own, second orgasm. She wondered if she could time it so that her son's cock was emptying itself in her mouth as she was coming too.

"Yes, that's it. Ah, Rachel you're mouth, you're mouth. It's... it's... . Ahhh! Jacob cried out. He gripped the helm hard and arched his back as his orgasm exploded out of his balls, his groin, shooting his cum out of his cock and into his mother's wonderful sucking mouth. Spasm after spasm his balls emptied themselves into his mother's greedy, sucking mouth. The pleasure was intense, made more so because of standing at the helm naked, sailing their boat in broad daylight, coming in his mother's mouth.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm" Rachel hummed on her son's cock. Her fingers were furiously rubbing her clitoris and her own delicious orgasm blossomed explosively only seconds after the first spurt of her son's cum into her mouth. She managed to swallow his cum while fully enjoying her own climax.

"Wow, woman, you're amazing," Jacob said with a laugh after a few moments.

Rachel took her mouth off her son's cock. "You started it Captain Horny." Then she milked Jacob's cock for the last of the semen and slurped up a big glob of it as it oozed out his urethral opening.

Rachel stood up and threw her arms around her son's neck and gave him a big, wet, sloppy kiss, which he returned enthusiastically.

"So, Captain Horny, where are we headed then, this secret spot where we're going to get married."

"There was a beautiful little island, hardly more than an atoll in the Turks and Caicos Islands. We anchored there one night with the Wilkins. I thought it would make a great place for us to get married."

"Oh yeah, I remember that. You're right, it's a beautiful spot. Ahh, I'm so glad that you're so romantic."

Jacob gave his mother a double eyebrow raised and a big grin. "How could I not be, First Mate Delicious, with a First Mate who is so delicious and such a wonderful cocksucker to boot."

"Oof!" Jacob said as his mother punched him in the stomach.

"Smart-ass," Rachel said, but then she kissed her son again.

When she broke the kiss Jacob said, "Not only am I a smart-ass, I think I'm a pretty good ass-kisser, too."

That got him another punch in the stomach.

But then Rachel apologized. "All right. I'm sorry. I'll let you kiss my ass any time you want."

Jacob hugged his mother with his left arm and gave her another loving kiss.

Several days later, after a bit of searching, Jacob found the little island he was looking for. It was hardly ten acres in size and rose up no more than ten or twelve feet above sea level. There were a few palm trees and some scrub brush and not much more. But it had a unique feature of an almost completely circular lagoon of about one hundred yards in diameter. The opening to this bay was no more than thirty feet wide and quite shallow, but with the dagger boards up, the Edna May sailed smoothly in. Jacob anchored in the middle of the miniature bay in fifteen feet of sparkling clear water.

Both mother and son stripped off their bathing suits and dived in to swim and splash and dive under the surface of the water. They tread water while they embraced and kissed. Then they swam closer to the shore and at a point where Rachel could stand easily, Jacob stopped her and embraced his mother again. Both of them had they feet firmly planted in the sand below the surface of the water.

Mother and son kissed several times while their hands roamed over each other's body. Jacob bent his head down to his mother's right breast and took her erect nipple in his mouth. He licked the salty water off of it then sucked on it firmly then bit it gently and rolled it back and forth in his teeth.

Rachel loved the way her son sucked and nibbled on her breasts and nipples. "Ohhh, yeah, baby." she cooed. "Now do the other one."

Jacob willingly complied.

Rachel reached down to find her son's cock, fully erect and ready to be put to good use. "Let's get back to the boat, lover," she said. "I want you to fuck me in the worse way."

Jacob pulled his mouth off his mother's left nipple then wrapped his arms around her strongly and gave her a delicious, lingering kiss on the mouth.

"Sooo, you don't want to have romantic sex right here in the water in broad daylight?" he said as he slowly pulled his lips from his mother's sweet mouth. Jacob gave his mother a double eye-brow raise.

Rachel smiled at her son and patted him on the face. "No and no. The first no is because having sex in water can force water where it shouldn't go. And the second no is because sea water, as well as lakes and rivers, are not sterile. There are all kinds of tiny little things that could give me an infection or worse. And, darling, I am pregnant now. Okay?"

"Really?" Jacob asked a little surprised.

"Yes, I really am pregnant and even if I wasn't I don't want to have sex in the water," Rachel answered him.

Jacob laughed. "No, dear, I meant... ." He stopped as he saw Rachel smiling at him. "Of course you're pregnant, my so sexy and so smart almost wife. And I like that... you being pregnant, sexy, and smart. And you're right, then, we don't want to risk harming you or the baby."

Rachel laughed and then mother and son kissed again.

"Okay then, my love, back to the boat." Jacob said.

Rachel and Jacob swam back to the boat and toweled off quickly. They laid their towels out on the table of the lounging area on the port side of the aft deck. Jacob told his mother to lay back on the towels with her ass at the edge of the table and to pull her legs up towards her chest. She held her legs bent and up and let her thighs open wide giving her son completely open access to her pussy and ass.

Jacob kneeled and placed his hands on his mother's ass cheeks and spread them apart he leaned in and began licking her tight little puckered asshole. He licked around and around it and even poked the tip of his tongue right into the center of her anus, not that his tongue tip could penetrate it even a little.

Rachel held her upper body off the table by her forearms so she could see her son going down on her and almost see him licking her ass. "Mmm, that feels good, darling. I like it when you do that."

Jacob got up suddenly and headed into the main cabin.

"Hey! Where're you going," Rachel called out, surprised.

"I'll be right back," Jacob said with a smile over his shoulder.

Rachel sat up. She could see through the windows on the rear bulkhead of the main cabin as her son went to the refrigerator. He pulled out a chilled bottle of champagne and then went to the cupboard to get two of the champagne flute glasses.

"So, what, we're interrupting sex to have a toast?" Rachel asked as she accepted a glass of the bubbly.

"No, my darling. In the interest of not giving you any kind of infection I thought it best to sterilize my tongue with a bit of alcohol after licking your ass and before licking your pussy. You were only swimming for about a half hour and it's not like you were in the shower scrubbing your lovely little butthole with soap you know."

Jacob raised his glass. "Here's to good ass-licking, good pussy-licking, and good fucking."

"And to good cock-sucking, too," Rachel added.

"Yeah, that too." Jacob said.

Mother and son took a swig of the bubbly wine. Jacob swished his around in his mouth then took another swallow. Then he set his glass down on the deck, out of the way. He took his mother's offered glass and set it next to his along with the bottle of champagne.

Rachel reached up and placed her arms around her son's neck. She was giggling.

"What?" Jacob asked.

"I love you. And I love you for thinking about, ah, um, ass-licking to pussy-licking possibilities of transferring of bacteria... . But what about you licking my un-scrubbed, so to speak, asshole and your mouth and tongue?"

"Oh hell, Rachel, I'm strong and healthy and besides the champagne should help to kill anything, if there was anything to kill. And if that doesn't work, it still has to get through my stomach acid, right?"

Rachel pulled her son down for a sweet kiss. "You're just a little crazy, but I love you anyway."

"Good, because your stuck with me dear."

Jacob got to his knees again and Rachel laid back on the table again and put her feet on her son's shoulders this time, assuming a legs wide open position. This time Jacob pushed a thumb against his mother's still wet asshole as he began licking her pussy.

He rubbed his thumb around his mother's asshole and pressed on it several times before slipping it in up to the first joint. His mouth—his lips and tongue and teeth—worked her pussy up and down. Jacob really pressed his mouth on his mother's pussy and began working it over hard, flicking her clitoris occasionally as he did.

"Oh yes, Jacob," Rachel gasped reaching for her son's head to hold it firmly against her pussy as she humped his mouth and ground her hips around and around. She was breathing harder. It felt so good, her son's mouth on her pussy and the tip of his thumb toying with her ass.

Jacob slowed down what he was doing and pulled his mouth away from Rachel's pussy. "I want to fuck you now, Rachel," he said hoarsely. His cock was fully hard and he wanted to shove it in his mother's pussy and fuck her good.

"Mmm... yeah, baby." Rachel said. She'd been loving what Jacob had been doing to her pussy with his mouth, but what he could do to it with his cock was even better.

Jacob stood up between his mother's wide-spread bent legs. He grabbed his cock firmly and rubbed the large swollen glans up and down in his mother's soaking wet sexual slit. He bang the head of his cock against his mother's swollen little clitoris, which was peeking out from under its hood. Rachel twitched and gasped when her son did that.

Jacob leaned over his mother, bracing his body with his hands flat on the table, then lowered himself to give her a few kisses, tasting her sweet mouth, sucking on her tongue. He moved his hips so that his cock moved up and down through her slick labia, almost but not quite entering her vagina.

He straightened up and grinned down at his mother with half-close, lust-glazed eyes. "I love you Rachel," he said as he positioned his cock just right.

"I love you, too, baby," Rachel said then quickly sucked in air as her son thrust his cock, now coated with his mother's vaginal wetness and his saliva, quickly, firmly, deeply into her pussy. His thickness stretched her delightfully. His length filled her wonderfully.

Jacob began fucking his mother with quick strokes. He lifted her legs by the ankles and brought them together so that her upper thighs pressed her pussy lips firmly around his big, hard, cock as it drove strongly in and out of her pussy. Jacob placed his mother's feet on his left shoulder and wrapped his arms around her knees and began fucking his mother harder and faster knowing that the marvelous friction created by this sexual position would stimulate her greatly.

"Ooo! Ooo! Yes, Jacob, Jacob! Oh God that feels so good. Oh fuck me, Jacob! Fuck me!"

Even though there was no one around for miles, maybe dozens of miles, Rachel was totally turned-on to be fucking outside, on the table of the covered aft deck of the boat, having her son's lovely cock pounding through her pussy lips, squeezed together by her thighs.

"Oh yes! Come with me, baby! Come with me! I want to feel your big cock coming in my pussy, sweetie," Rachel gasped and groaned as she said this.

Jacob wanted to see his cock fucking his mother's pussy. He took her feet off his shoulder and held her legs by the ankles to spread them wide apart as he kept fucking his mother's pussy hard and fast. This turned him on, to look down and see his mother's pussy, stretched tightly around his thick cock, seeing his cock flashing in and out of her lovely pussy, his hard shaft all wet and shiny from her copious vaginal lubricant.

Jacob grunted and gasped. "Close, Rachel... I'm close!"

"Do it baby! Fuck me! Come with me!" Rachel squeezed her eyes closed tightly as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm making shivering inroads through her body. And then, through tight neck muscles and clenched teeth she cried, "Yes! Yes! Yesssssssssss! Rachel was coming, her body quivering with the beautiful pleasure of an orgasm achieved.

In the last seconds before his mother's climax Jacob looked up to her face, screwed up in the look that could be mistaken for pain, but was the anticipation and feeling of great sexual enjoyment. It aroused him—along with the feeling of his cock fucking her slippery tight pussy—to the point of no return. Seeing that look on his mother's face, knowing that he was helping her achieve another sexual climax, pushed him over the edge into his own sexual release.

Jacob grunted and groaned as he kept fucking his mother. His balls were tight against his body and his thick, creamy cum shot out of the end of his cock in pulse after exquisite pulse deep inside his mother's still coming, pulsating pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jacob cried out.

His body shuddered one last delightful time and then he came to a stop, panting, his cock held firmly and deeply in his mother's cum-filled vagina. He felt her pussy spasm the last two or three times on his hard cock as her own orgasm came to an end.

Rachel laughed. "Damn! So good, but never long enough. No wonder we keep doing it."

Jacob laughed too. He leaned down over his mother as she put her arms around his neck. They kissed affectionately several time.