Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

"You know, I'd like to make love with you darling, but I'm exhausted. A nice night's sleep is what I want."

"I agree," Jacob answered, yawning. "A nice night's sleep... then I will be refreshed and able to take advantage of you in the morning."

"Yeah, well, be careful, buddy. I might just jump you before you wake up."

"Ooo, wake up sex. How cool is that?"

Rachel and Jacob laughed then headed off for the bedroom.

The next morning Rachel woke Jacob up with a kiss. His cock, as on most mornings, was stiff and erect.

"Ready for wake up sex, sweetie?" Rachel whispered in his ear.

"Umm. Yeah, baby," Jacob rolled onto his side and gave his mother a peck on the lips. "Just as soon as I pee and brush my teeth." He gave her another peck on the lips and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out all smiles and cock still half hard. "Okay, sweetie, time for wake up sex."

"Sorry, baby, but I've got to go pee too, among other things." Rachel brushed by her son giving him a peck on the cheek as she did.

When she came out of the bathroom Jacob was lying on the bed with the strap-on dildo strapped on. Below the dildo Jacob was stroking his hard, erect cock. He had a big grin on his face.

"So what do you think, time to give this a try?"

Rachel stopped in her tracks. She looked at her son. She looked at the dildo and his hard cock just below it. She thought about it. She was horny, wanted to fuck. It was probably a good time to try a dp, all things considered.

"You pervert you," Rachel said, but then she gave her son a big grin of her own.

"Okay, you've convinced me," she said as she jumped on the bed and kneeled down to suck her son's cock.

"Oh! Oh!" was Jacob's response.

"And don't you dare ask me to suck the dildo," Rachel said as she raised her mouth from her son's cock. I've seen that in porn videos and I don't get it. It's just something they do for the mostly male audience. But it sure can't turn a woman on to suck an inanimate object."

"Oh no, babe, sucking my cock is good... very good."

"I thought so," Rachel said. She got up and off the bed. "I'll be right back." She went into the bathroom to get a bath towel and a hand towel and the anal lube she had in her kit and then returned to the bedroom.

The dildo they'd chosen most closely imitated the length and thickness of Jacob's cock when fully erect. The harness the dildo fit into was designed to allow a man's cock to protrude below the dildo. If Rachel and Jacob had sex face-to-face then the dildo would penetrate her pussy and Jacob's cock would penetrate her ass. In the "doggie" position that would be reversed.

"So, my love," Jacob said, missionary or doggie?" He wiggled his eyebrows at his mother twice. He was excited.

Rachel laughed at her son's obvious enthusiasm, but she was excited too. She'd used her long, double-ended dildo to double penetrate herself before. That was good but required a bit of work. Now she was going to get fucked in the ass and the pussy at the same time with a man, her lover, her son fucking her.

"I think missionary, Jacob," Rachel said.

"Excellent choice, my dear," Jacob said. Fucking his mother in the ass again was just fine with him.

Rachel laid back on the bed with her hips centered on the bath towel. She grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them up and apart. Jacob opened the bottle of lube and smeared a liberal amount all around his mother's anus before sliding a lubed-up finger into her asshole. Next he lube up his cock well then wiped his hand off on the small towel and closed the bottle of lubricant and tossed it to one side.

Jacob moved up on his hands and knees until he could lean down and give his mother a sweet kiss. He then sat back on his heels so he could position the head of his very hard cock against his mother's anus and the head of the dildo into the entrance to her pussy.

"Ready, baby?" he asked.

Rachel smiled and nodded.

Jacob shifted his hips and began pressing his cock into his mother's asshole and the dildo into her pussy. He leaned forward and put his hands down flat on the bed on either side of his mother. Now the head of his cock was almost fully through Rachel's anal sphincter, forcing it open slowly, carefully. A good two inches of the dildo was already in her pussy.

Rachel's mouth puckered up into an "O" and she sucked air in.

Jacob stopped. "You okay, Rachel?"

"Uh-huh," she breathed out and nodded. "It feels great. In fact, it feels absolutely divine. Keep going darling."

Jacob pushed his hips forward some more and felt his cock being squeezed tightly as it smoothly slid deep into his mother's ass. The base of the dildo pressed against the flesh covering his pubic bone as it, too, went deep... deep into Rachel's pussy. And then he was bottomed out. Balls deep in his mother's ass and as deep as the dildo could go in her pussy.

"Oh, Jacob! It feels so good. Oh, baby, what a wonderful idea you had." Rachel reached up to pulled her son down to give him a loving kiss.

"Now fuck me, Jacob," she whispered in his ear. "Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass. Fuck me good darling." Rachel hugged her son tightly and moaned with great pleasure as Jacob began fucking her ass and pussy at the same time with his cock and the dildo.

Jacob could feel the dildo rubbing along the top of his cock through the thin membrane of flesh separating his mother's ass from her pussy. It was a unique feeling and it excited him.

To Rachel, holding on to her son with her arms and legs, feeling the dildo thrusting in and out of her pussy and, at the same time, her son's cock thrusting in and out of her ass, was like nothing she'd ever felt before even when she had dp'd herself. It felt amazing. It was incredibly stimulating and she felt so wonderfully, delightfully full of cock and cock substitute—thrusting, fucking, filling, stretching, wonderful hard things in her pussy and her ass.

"Oh Jacob," Rachel breathed into her son's ear. "It feels so good. You're fucking me so good." Her body shuddered with the delicious feeling of building sexual tension.

"Yeah, baby, yeah! Jacob gasped. He was beginning to pant a little now. "Your tight little ass feels so damned fine on my cock."

And then Rachel was gasping and groaning and saying "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and she was coming to the beautiful feeling of being fucked in her pussy and her ass at the same time by her son.

His mother's sudden orgasm pushed Jacob over the edge and he, too, was groaning and grunting as his cock spewed its creamy load deep up inside his mother's ass. His eyes fluttered and his body shook with the delightful feeling of his pulsing cock's ejaculations.

After a few final thrusts of his cock in his mother's ass—and, of course, the dildo in her pussy—Jacob stopped moving. Both mother and son were breathing deeply.

"Mmm," Rachel said with a languid smile, "that was great, lover."

Jacob kissed his mother on the mouth. "Yeah, I kind of like it, too."

Rachel laughed.

Jacob slowly pushed up from his mother's body and carefully extracted both the dildo from her pussy and his cock from her ass. He wiped both cock and dildo off with the hand towel then folded the towel and placed it against his mother's pussy and anus.

"I'll be right back," he said then got off the bed and went into the bathroom to take off the strap-on and wash the dildo and to thoroughly wash his cock.

When he came out of the bathroom, Rachel went in. When she came out she crawled up on the bed next to her son. "I know you washed your cock really good, right?"

"You know I did."

"Good, because I want to feel your cock in my pussy now." Rachel gave her son a kiss then quickly shifted her body down to where she could take his limp dick in her mouth. She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes and winked as she began sucking on him.

It didn't take more than a few minutes before Rachel had her son's cock nice and hard and fully erect. Smiling at Jacob, Rachel straddled his hips and positioned the head of his thick cock right at the entrance to her vagina which was still quite wet, then she lowered her body down on it.

"Ooo! I love your cock in my pussy," she moaned as she shoved her pussy down as far as she could on her son's thick spike.

"My cock likes it too," Jacob said, grinning. Watching his mother sliding her pussy down—all the way down—on his cock was one of the most beautiful sights in the world to him. It was highly erotic for him to watch.

Rachel leaned forward and placed her hands on either side of Jacob's chest then she began rising and falling on his thick, hard piece of man flesh.

Jacob's natural instinct was to roll his mother over onto her back and fuck her... hard and fast. But she chose to fuck him this way so he let her and, all things considered, it was delightful to see and feel his mother fucking her pussy up and down on his cock.

Jacob was very conscious of calling his mother, Rachel, but he was just as conscious that Rachel was his mother. He loved her as a son loves a mother and he loved her as a man loves a woman. He was very aware that they were committing incest and that society would condemn them for what they were doing but he didn't care because he truly did love his mother as a man should love a woman. The incest part of it only enhanced the sex they had, were having, and would continue to have.

Rachel's eyes were closed while she was fucking Jacob's cock, lifting and dropping her pussy on his delightfully thick cock that was just the right length for her. She was in very good physical shape and her vaginal sphincter muscles were tight. Her pussy was also quite wet and slick and it slid up and down on Jacob's cock so very smoothly. The feeling of her son's cock pushing in and out of her stretched vaginal muscles as she lifted and lowered her hips was a marvelous feeling that was slowly building Rachel up to the peak of sexual climax.

She and Jacob had been lovers since last winter. It still amazed her that they were lovers at all. Yet, she wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. If tomorrow they somehow lost all their money, she would continue to love her son and be his lover. She knew he felt the same way. Rachel loved her son as her son, of course, but she also loved him as her lover and that knowledge and realization, that she was loving and fucking her son, increased her level of arousal. She could call him Jacob all day but, at the same time, she always thought of him as her sweet, loving son.

"Oh baby! Oh Jacob! Your cock feels so good."

"Un-huh, babe, just like your pussy." Jacob said tensely. He was really getting excited and didn't know how much longer he could last before coming again.

"Do you love me Jacob," Rachel breathed into her son's ear.

"Oh Mom!" Jacob said, forgetting to use her name. "I love you like I've never loved anyone in my life."

Jacob now wrapped his arms around his mother and pulled her down on top of him and then he took over the fucking. He started to thrust up with his hips fucking his mother's pussy hard and fast. If felt so damned good to be moving, thrusting his cock in and out of her wonderfully slick, clenching pussy.

"Oh Jacob, my son, fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

Rachel now had her hands under Jacob's shoulder's and her fingers were gripping the tops of them as she hugged her son tightly.

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo! Rachel wailed as her orgasm started in her groin and exploded outward to all parts of her body. "I'm coming, baby, I'm coming! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried loving the feeling of the orgasm, loving the feeling of her son's cock pounding in and out of her pussy hard and fast.

"Me too! Me too!" Jacob cried and then he was grunting and panting and his cock was shooting another big load of cum into his mother's pussy, gushing out of his cock in time to the intense pulses of orgasmic pleasure that surged through his body.

And then it was over and Jacob held his mother down tight against his heaving chest, feeling her breathing hard, too. "I love you Rachel. I love you. I love you. I love you."

Rachel raised her head up and looked her son in the eyes. "And I love you, Jacob. I'm so very happy that... that... well, that we found each other so to speak. That we're lovers." Then she kissed her son a long and wet and affectionate kiss.

Ten days later, Rachel and Jacob motored the Edna May out of the marina and set sail for the Lesser Antilles. They hadn't talked about where they were going, exactly and Jacob figured they would spend the rest of the year looking for a place to settle down. Rachel had other ideas.

"So, Rachel," Jacob asked after they raised and trimmed their sails and the Edna May was cutting cleanly through the water, "where do you want to go first?" He was standing at the helm on the right side of the open aft deck wearing only a pair of bathing trunks. His lean and muscular body was now bronze from the sun.

Rachel hugged her son from behind and squeezed him hard. She loved her son so very much, was thrilled that he loved her as much and that they were lovers. She was just as thrilled that they were now going off to find a place to put their roots down. And she knew exactly where she wanted that to be.

As she raised her hands and caressed her son's firm, muscular chest, she spoke into his ear. "Let's set a course to Gros Islet on St. Lucia." She'd pronounced the name of the town like the locals: Grow-zee-Lay.

Jacob half turned and got an arm around his mother's shoulders. He looked into her sparkling blue eyes. "Really?"

Gros Islet was one of the ports they ran too when a tropical storm was brewing. They had spent three days there. Rachel had talked to a lot of the locals and many of the tourists and found out a lot about the town.

"Yes, I loved it and I think that's where I want us to settle down. I know you thought you and I could go adventuring around the Caribbean again, but really, Jacob, one island is much like another. Besides, I think you'll like it there, too. It's a big tourist destination for the French and English, especially, and Americans too. But, and here's the part I think you'll really like. Did you know that Gros Islet is the finish line, so to speak, for the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers, the ARC? Twenty-seven hundred nautical miles from Las Palmas in the Canary Islands to Gros Islet, ending up at Rodney Harbor. Of course, that means we'd have to sail to Las Palmas first. But I don't think you'll mind that, eh?" Rachel gave her son as devilish smile.

Jacob opened his mouth then closed it. He tilted his head to one side and gave his mother a look. "So all that time, while it was pouring down rain and you said you wanted to check out the shops... you were investigating, asking questions?

"Yep. I like the looks of Gros Islet from the moment we sailed into it. I think it's going to be a great place to raise our child."

Jacob started to respond then did a double take. "Our... our child? Like sometime in the future?"

"No, darling, like in about nine months. I stopped using the birth control when we got to the Caymans. I bought some pregnancy tests strips in Miami and check myself this morning." Rachel grinned at her son. "We're going to have a baby."

Jacob's mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide then he turned fully to embrace his mother and give her a big, wet kiss. "Woo-hoo!" he yelled when he broke the kiss. He hugged his mother and kissed her several times. "Oh darling this is wonderful news!"

Rachel laughed. "Next time let me know how you really feel?"

Jacob laughed, too.

"But darling, are you sure this is what you want?" Rachel asked.

"Oh hell yes, Rachel. I mean, I thought maybe in a year or two but, yeah, I definitely want a child with you. And now is great. In fact, it's wonderful. Hey, this calls for some champagne."

Both Rachel and Jacob had developed a taste for good champagne although neither one of them ever drank too much.

"We've got a bottle in the fridge. I'll go get it. You watch the helm."

"Okay, but I'm only going to have one glass. And after that, maybe only one or two glasses of wine per week. I know everyone says you have to stop all alcohol when you're pregnant, but I've read up on it, alcohol and pregnancy, and a little wine won't hurt, but not everyday."

"Cool!" Jacob said and kissed his mother again. Then as he danced into the cabin he was singing, "We're going to have a baaaby. We're going to have a baaaby."

Rachel laughed and shook her head but she was thrilled that her son was thrilled that she was pregnant with their child. A wave of loving emotion swept over her and a tear leaked from the corner of each eyes and trailed down her cheeks.

Jacob was back with the bottle of champagne and two of their champagne flute glasses.

"Hey, hey! What's with the crying? Aren't you happy?"

"Oh Jacob," Rachel said as she wrapped her arms around her son and gave him a strong hug. "These are tears of happiness. I love you so much and I'm so happy that you're so happy that we're going to have a baby."

"But of course, my darling. I've wanted that all along. I love you and you're my wife... . Well, almost my wife. All except for us saying our vows to each other."

Jacob paused again then a big smile spread across his face. "Ooo! Ooo! I know a beautiful place to do that. So, my darling would you like a sunset wedding or a middle of the day wedding or... ."

Rachel was laughing. "A sunset wedding sounds just fine to me, lover. But don't you think you'd better open the champagne before it gets warm?"

Jacob took the wire and foil off the bottle and, even though he knew better, forced the cork out so that it gave resounding "pop" with the cork flying out over the aft rail into the ocean. He poured a glass for Rachel and one for himself.

Jacob raised his glass. "To my beautiful bride, to our beautiful child, and to a long and happy life together."

Rachel laughed again and touched glasses with her son and they both took a sip of champagne.

"Ooo! I just thought of something," Jacob said. "Give me your rings, dear."

Rachel and Jacob had picked out an engagement ring and wedding bands for each other before leaving Chicago but Jacob had never formally proposed to Rachel.

"Whatever for?" Rachel asked.

"Please, Rachel, just do it?"

Rachel put her glass down and carefully worked her wedding band then her engagement ring off her finger and handed them to her son.

He handed the wedding band back to his mother. "Here, hold this, please." Then he got down on one knee.

"Ohh!" Rachel said and put her hand to her mouth. Another tear trickled down her cheek.

"Rachel Marie Landers," Jacob said solemnly, "will you do me the very great honor of marrying me."

Rachel sniffed and more tears ran down her cheek. She nodded. "Yes, Jacob... Jacob Alexander Landers, I will marry you."

Jacob stood up and grinned and fitted the engagement ring back on to his mother's finger, then he gave her a long, loving, affectionate kiss.

"I'm so happy, Rachel," he said after he pulled his lips away from hers.

"You big silly lug," Rachel said but she laughed and kissed her son quickly before asking him what to do with the wedding band.

Jacob took the wedding band off his finger and took Rachel's from her hand. "I'm going to put them in the top drawer of the dresser in our cabin. Then, when we say our vows, we can officially put them back on. Okay?"

"Yes, darling, that will be okay." Mother and son kissed again then Jacob took the rings to their suite.

When he came back out onto the aft deck he grabbed his mother from behind, pressing his groin against her ass where she could feel his erection. He brought his hands up to her bikini-covered breasts and gave them a good squeeze and kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers