Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave dealer slid his hand between Sister Dominique's oiled thighs and pressed up against her shaved pussy, feeling her slippery wetness. She closed her eyes and whispered,

"S'il vous plait, monsieur. Je vous en prie! No more, please, no more. I will die of shame!"

This made the cruel Spaniard chuckle as he told the buyers,

"Our poor little nun is embarrassed, gentlemen."

"Why so, I pray?" asked one of the men with mock innocence. "Is she not enjoying our little party?"

"In truth, I do not know. Perhaps we should see," said the Don.

With that he unfastened Dominique's bound hands from the ring in the pillar and led her to the raised platform. Pushing her to her knees he grasped one of her hands and attached the ring in the wrist manacle to the one in her ankle cuff. He repeated this with the other wrist and ankle, and when he was finished the helpless young nun was forced into a severe kneeling position. Her wrists and ankles were fastened together, her shoulders and face resting on the platform and her lovely round bottom in the air. He positioned her so that her rear was toward the men, the plump lips of her shaved sex displayed between her thighs and the harsh restraint forcing her behind open.

Don Roberto lightly stroked his fingers over her hairless pussy, spreading the copious wetness that dripped from her slit. The helpless girl was whimpering and pleading for mercy.

"No. please, do not shame me so. In the name of the Blessed Virgin have mercy!"

The men found her pleas amusing and laughed at her.

"Charming, charming," commented one buyer. "She certainly knows how to inspire her master."

"Yes, I hope she will continue this sort of encouragement after she is purchased."

"It is so much more satisfying to torture a slave who knows how to beg for mercy!"

"Oh, no! NO!" moaned the young Sister in despair. "I cannot stand it, please stop!"

"Perfect, perfect!" exclaimed one of the men. "Please continue!"

Using both hands, Don Roberto pried open her soaking slit and showed the shiny pink inner flesh to the pleased buyers.

"Indeed, she protests, but her pussy suggests that she is quite enjoying our attentions," he said.

"As wet as any whore in Port Royal's best brothel!"

"Oh, no, no! I am not a whore, I am a Holy Sister! This is a horrible sin, you must stop!"

But Dominique's pleas were unconvincing. As the men watched, ribbons of sweet pussy cream trickled from her spread-open slit and ran down her thighs in glistening trails.

"I take it back! The slut is even juicier than the best whore!" This comment was met with more laughter from the men and groans of shame from Sister Dominique.

"I cannot help it, please. Don't laugh at me, I am a good girl!"

"Is that so?" said Don Roberto. "We shall see, we shall see. I tire of holding the slut open."

The Spaniard then unfastened the French nun's hands from her ankles, and slapping her on her smooth bottom he commanded her,

"Spread your legs and reach back and hold yourself open, Sister. And be quick about it!"

Dominique hesitated only a second, and received a sharp smack on her ass to remind her of the possible consequences of resistance. Shuffling her knees wide apart, she reached back and placed her hands on her bottom cheeks, pulling her cheeks apart and opening herself up to the buyers' stares.

"Wider, slut! I want to see that pussy open as far as it can go. And stretch that asshole, too!" ordered the slave dealer. He was deliberately being especially crude, treating her like a whore to debase the poor nun.

She obeyed, stretching her most intimate flesh apart as hard as she could stand, trying to please her master, hoping to avoid the whip. Her pussy lips were spread wide, revealing the opening of her tight cunt and her twitching clit button. Between her perfect bottom cheeks nestled her puckered little rear hole, beckoning to the lascivious flesh-buyers. The cruel Spaniard had the flogging whip in his hand, and as she desperately tried to obey he swung the leather tails and brought them down on Sister Dominique's smooth back.

"More!" he barked. "Pull that ass open, slut."

"Yes, Master, yes!" whimpered the poor girl as she placed her fingertips in the deep crevice between her lovely ass cheeks and pulled her bottom open as hard as she could. The little hole stretched, pulled with such force that the puckered flesh became smooth and the ring of muscle began to open.

"That's it, open it up!" he commanded as he cracked the whip across her back again.

The desperate nun was crying as she strained to obey, mumbling pleas for mercy and prayers to the Blessed Virgin. But in spite of her apparent extreme distress it was obvious to the delighted buyers that she was terribly aroused. For while tears ran down her lovely face and she begged for relief, the darling girl was creaming down her legs in a flood of pussy juice. So freely was the moisture streaming from her wide-open pussy that it ran down the insides of her perfect thighs to form little puddles on the platform beside her knees.

The men were unable to simply watch now, and they gathered around the kneeling nun to fondle her bottom, inserting fingers into her soaking pussy and stretched-open back entrance. Feeling the men inside both her holes, Dominique lost all pretense of resistance. She began to hump back against the intrusions, moaning and trembling and pulling her behind open.

"Ah, oui, oui. Touch me, please. Inside, inside, inside," she babbled.

The French Sister was close to a climax now, and Don Roberto motioned to the men to back away so as to deny her that release.

"Wha..? No, NO! Don't stop, please. Don't stop, I was so close!" cried the frustrated nun.

The men laughed at her again, calling her a slut and wiping their hands on her black hair. Don Roberto pulled her to her feet and over to the pillar, where he reattached her wrists to the ring above her head and left her to simmer down.

Through all this, Therese had been watching the sexual torment of her friend with growing excitement. Shifting attention to the bound Duchess, the slave dealer returned to Therese and spoke to the buyers,

"Let us not neglect our dear aristocrat, gentlemen."

The Spaniard untied the ribbon at her neck, removing the red silk cloak with a flourish. Now the murmurs of appreciation were less muted than before as the Duchess de Montfort's shapely form was revealed in all its naked, oiled beauty. Although she had already endured the most humiliating abuses at the hands of the pirates, she suddenly found herself ashamed of her nudity. She wished that she could run from the room and hide, but of course that was not possible.

Therese looked at the men who stared at her. They were nothing like the pirates she had been with the last few weeks; they all had the air of wealth about them. She did not know who was there for himself, or who might be an agent for some anonymous buyer. Her thoughts were interrupted when Don Roberto unfastened her hands from the ring in the hitching post, then reattached one wrist by a short chain to the same post and used another length of chain to bind the other arm to an identical post about four feet away. She now stood before them with her arms bound out to the sides, her nakedness fully revealed.

Don Roberto brushed his hand over her large, taut breasts, lifting the right one as if to show it off. He held it up while he took the silver chain in his other hand and tugged it, pulling on her pierced nipple.

"She has been pierced once, leaving any further ornamentation in that regard to the discretion of the buyer." He dropped her breast, which trembled and shook as it settled back into its natural conformation. His hand slid down her quivering belly and over her shaved mound, a finger slipping along the center of her moist slit. "She is quite wet already. The slut responds to virtually any use of her body with arousal, as you will certainly determine for yourselves, gentlemen."

Therese closed her eyes as she bit her lower lip in an attempt to suppress a groan as the slave dealer's finger brushed over her hungry clit.

"Her specialty is the use of her sweet bottom for pleasure," he said as he unfastened her arms, turned her around with her back to the men and reattached both wrists directly to the ring in one post, without the length of chain. This forced her to bend over so that her succulent behind was presented to the buyers. Don Roberto used his boot to tap her feet apart.

"Spread your legs, girl," he commanded.

Therese hesitated just a second, and was immediately admonished with a sharp smack on her bare behind. She quickly moved her feet apart, painfully aware that her shaved pussy was on display and that she was very wet. How could she help it, after all the teasing and denial she had been subjected to? The Spaniard placed his palms on her bottom cheeks as he gently spread her open for the men. Therese could feel her lips opening as the air hit her moist inner flesh.

"See how she wets herself? She is a delightfully juicy wench," he commented as he tugged her slit open wider for their inspection.

Her most intimate flesh was open to their stares, from the twitching button of her erect clit to the dripping entrance to her body. Some of the men had left their chairs and approached the humiliated Duchess to get a closer look. Don Roberto pulled her behind open wider so they could see her puckered little asshole.

"I am confident that you will find her most pleasing in all regards," he said as he spread her cheeks.

Since first being captured this was the most embarrassed Therese had been. Don Roberto pinched one of her slick hairless pussy lips between his fingers and stretched it out a bit as he spoke to the attentive audience.

"If I owned this wench I would have her wear jewelry in these lovely plump lips," he suggested as he tugged on the delicate flesh. "And I would enjoy piercing the slut's greedy little clit myself." He punctuated this comment with a few rapid flicks at the twitching nub of pleasure. She began to feel dizzy, and was afraid she might faint.

"Please, sir, I beg you. I fear I may swoon," she whispered to Don Roberto. But the other men were very close, and also heard her pleas. Several responded with cruel laughs, increasing the poor girl's misery.

"Let her get off her feet, Don Roberto," one of them said with a chuckle.

"Yes, let's see her on her knees," another added.

"Of course. On your knees, slave," the dealer ordered.

Therese lowered herself to her knees, both hands still fastened in front of her to the hitching post. Her round bottom was raised and her legs apart, affording the buyers a lovely view of her spread ass. Her shaved lips glistened with her abundant juice, which had also spread along the deep crevice of her rear and over her puckered anus. Don Roberto rubbed the tip of his finger around the little ring of muscle and slipped it in without resistance.

"She is well trained, and can be taken at the rear without difficulty."

A servant stood at the side of the room next to a table upon which rested a number of objects and devices. The slave dealer gestured to him and pointed to a red velvet pouch on the table, which the servant quickly brought over. He withdrew his finger from Therese's bottom, accompanied by a small whimper from the girl. Opening the pouch he removed an object made of polished ivory. The blunt cone had a narrow constriction below the widest part, and a round base. It was a butt plug, about three inches in diameter at its widest. Don Roberto held it in front of the Duchess's face, and her green eyes widened in fear. She knew what its purpose was, although it was larger than the plug she had been made to wear onboard The Fortune Hunter.

"I am certain you will have no problem receiving this in your lovely bottom, my dear. But I will offer you the opportunity to ease the process by wetting it with your mouth."

Therese knew there was nothing she could do that would dissuade him from his cruel intentions. She had nothing to gain by resisting his suggestion, and at least it might make it easier on her. He placed it at her lips, and she gingerly stuck out her little pink tongue and licked at the rounded apex. Seeing the captive aristocrat trying to lubricate the butt plug seemed to amuse the men, who laughed and made rude remarks. She tried to gather as much saliva as she could and spread it around the cone as Don Roberto held it in front of her mouth.

"Put it in her mouth. Let's see how well she sucks," suggested one man with an accent Therese could not place.

The beautiful Duchess obediently parted her lips, opening her mouth wide to accept the obscene object. The Spaniard slid it into her mouth and she sucked vigorously on the ivory device, trying to cover as much of it as she could with her spit. Her mouth was spread wide as the fat cone entered.

"Not bad, not bad at all. Is she as enthusiastic with a cock in her mouth?" asked another of the buyers.

"Quite so," Don Roberto assured him. "She enjoys a cock in any place you wish to put it."

When he withdrew the plug from her sucking mouth there was a wet slurping noise, and strings of saliva dripped down her chin. As Therese's eyes refocused on the plug she saw something she hadn't noticed before. Coming out of the base was a foot-long fall of glossy black horsehair. When it was inserted, she would have a tail!

Don Roberto moved to her rear, and began by rubbing the tip along her juicy slit. Therese moaned as the smooth object parted her lips and slipped through the moisture, sending a jolt through her pussy as it bumped over her inflamed clit. Cream gathered on the tip, mixing with her saliva. Then he placed the point against the puckered circle of her bottom hole and rotated it around, spreading the abundant lubrication. Pressing forward, he pushed until her anus began to spread, opening as it had been trained to do. Therese suppressed any urge to resist the intrusion, trying as hard as she could to relax the ring of muscle and allow he object to enter her body as painlessly as possible.

The Duchess's bottom hole expanded, accepting the cone as it spread her open. By the time the widest part was poised to enter her ass, she was alternately panting and holding her breath. Therese heard a moan, and looked up to see the bound nun staring intently at her, blue eyes wide and mouth open. At first she couldn't tell if Dominique was horrified or aroused, but it soon became clear when she realized that the girl was rubbing her slick thighs together in an apparent attempt to stimulate her pussy. Sister Dominique licked her lips as she stared at Therese.

The realization that Dominique was getting aroused by watching her receive the device in her bottom was deeply stimulating to Therese, and the two girls looked into each other's eyes as the butt plug passed the widest part and the Duchess's sphincter closed around the narrow constriction. Don Roberto moved the plug around in her bottom, rotating and twisting it to loosen the passage, bringing more moans from the captive noblewoman. He stood back, giving the men a chance to see the result.

Therese was on her knees, her arms bound in front of her to the hitching post, causing her back to be deeply arched. Her large breasts hung below her and her succulent ass was raised high. Protruding from between her round bottom cheeks was a glossy black tail, which hung down between her parted thighs.

At each step in her captivity the Duchess de Montfort had suffered unspeakable humiliations. Whenever she thought she had reached the lowest state possible, her tormentors would devise some further degradation. Each time she thought nothing could be worse than what they were doing, they proved her wrong.

Now she tried to take some small comfort in the fact that the tail that hung behind her was hiding her pussy, so that they couldn't see how wet and open she was. But even that relief was denied her when she heard one of them say,

"Look how her juice runs down her thighs!" as he reached down and lifted the tail so they could see her swollen sex. Therese groaned with a mixture of lust and shame as unseen hands reached down and fondled her slick cunt.

Don Roberto gestured to the servant again, and he approached the men carrying a large silver tray. It held an assortment of thin, flexible riding crops with a small flap of leather at the tip, and each of the men took one.

"Gentlemen, feel free to indulge your inclinations. This slut will bring you much pleasure."

With that the Spaniard struck a quick, stinging blow on Therese's raised ass, causing her to yelp and squirm her bottom to the delight of her audience. Others joined in, and soon the room was filled with the sounds of sharp cracks as the crops connected with her sizeable rear. The buyers were warming to their task, and began to expand their attentions to her back and the sides of her swaying breasts.

"Look how the tail swings when she shakes her ass!"

Don Roberto had wisely chosen not to gag the young beauty, knowing her cries and pleas would add to the amusement of his clients.

"Aaagh! Please, I pray, please stop! Have mercy, it hurts, it hurts!" she implored the heartless tormentors.

If anything, her misery only spurred them on to greater effort. She squirmed and writhed under the blows, shaking her ass and waving the horsehair tail. Her gyrations caused the combs in her hair to shake loose, and wavy tendrils of her long auburn locks fell over her back and shoulders.

Since returning Sister Dominique to her pillar, the men had been ignoring the sweet young nun. Now she was writhing in her bonds, fairly dancing on her toes as she squeezed and rubbed her thighs together. Her pitiful struggles were causing the metal weights to bounce and tug on her distended nipples, but she could not stop. Her groans soon caught the attention of the men and two of them came over to her, crops in hand.

They stood beside her for a moment, enjoying her discomfort, and then began to slap her with the stinging leather flaps on the ends of the crops. The blows traveled widely over her tortured body, striking her on the thighs, ass, belly and breasts. They seemed to take particular pleasure in aiming for the pierced tips of her firm breasts, hitting the rings and making the weights swing.

The other men had stopped thrashing Therese to watch the punishment of Sister Dominique, and were drifting over to get a closer look. This gave the sobbing Duchess a moment of relief as she caught her breath and watched them shift their attention to the hapless nun.

Two of the men put down their crops and took hold of Dominique's slender ankles, lifting her shapely legs until she was almost horizontal, her arms pulling on the ring attached to the pillar. The others then used the crops to pepper her exposed front with rapid smacks, even hitting her on the smooth mound of her hairless pubic area. Sister Dominique struggled vainly, twisting her arms and trying to kick her legs free.

When she saw one of the men drop his riding crop and pick up the flogging whip they had used on her earlier, Dominique screamed and increased the fervor of her struggles. But it was to no avail. The two men holding her ankles backed away from each other, spreading her open. They pulled the poor nun's legs apart until they could go no further, causing her soaking crotch to be obscenely displayed. The shaved pussy lips were open and red, the swollen inner flesh dripping with her gushing cream. Her hot clit twitched and jerked as it protruded from its little hood, and her juices coated the insides of her silky thighs down to her knees.

When the man lifted the whip she froze, holding her breath as she waited for the blow to fall. But to everyone's surprise he did not strike her. Instead he stepped forward and touched her thighs with the whip handle. It was smooth black leather, and the end flared out into a shiny ebony ball about an inch-and-a-half in diameter. He stroked the fevered skin with the side of the handle, then used the polished end on her labia, lightly dancing over the shaved lips and along the center of her slit.