Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, very nice," she cooed as the device sent little pleasure jolts through her pussy. Standing in front of the beautiful slave she pointed her new dick at the girl's mouth and commanded, "Suck my cock, my pretty French bride!"

The Duchess was eager to please her mistress, and sucked the fat phallus into her wet lips without delay, slobbering and running her tongue around the head as if the woman would be able to feel it. Knowing what the Captain was planning to do with the dildo, she wanted to get it as wet as possible first.

After a few minutes of enthusiastic sucking, Madam Cheng pulled the dripping cock from the slave's mouth and bent over, her face close to Therese's. The kneeling girl whimpered as the Captain reached under her and pinched one of her pinned nipples between her fingers, sending shocks of pleasure all the way down to the aristocrat's pierced clit.

Using her other hand she pulled the girl's head back by her long red hair and pressed her lips to Therese's, thrusting her tongue into the French slave's panting mouth.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Do you still want my cock in your filthy bottom, slave?"

Therese nodded assent, too consumed with passion to speak. Madam Cheng walked around behind her and ran her hands over the silken cheeks of the Duchess's splendid behind, then knelt on the platform and placed the head of her ‘cock' at the center of the puckered circle of the girl's anus. The hole had contracted somewhat since she had stretched it open with her fingers, but it easily spread to accept the big, wet dildo. The Captain slowly pushed the stiff rod into Therese's bottom hole, and the experienced orifice received it all. When about two-thirds of the prick was inside the girl's ass, tightly gripped by the ring of anal muscle, Madam Cheng withdrew, causing a little collar of flesh to follow along the shaft.

The Captain shoved forward, deeply indenting the circle between the girl's buttocks, then withdrew again. She picked up speed, and soon she was delivering a strong and steady ass-fucking while streams of sweet pussy juice ran down the moaning slave-girl's thighs, soaking her white silk stockings. The vigorous thrusting had the effect of moving the smaller dildo inside the Captain's own pussy while rubbing the extra bump over her clit, and she was building to a delightful climax herself.

The Duchess de Montfort, however, remained suspended on the edge of orgasm, tantalizingly close but unable to scale the summit. Madam Cheng, spurred on to greater heights of cruelty by her own lust, reached down under the dildo and found Therese's clit, within which dwelt the tiny acupuncture needle. The Chinese woman pressed the ivory pinhead, sending shocks through Therese's pussy and up her spine. She rubbed her finger back and forth over the tiny punctured nub, driving the groaning slave close to insanity, the pin preventing her from reaching a climax.

The Captain straightened up and waved Nicholas to come closer as she approached her orgasm. Seizing the boy's beautiful erect cock in her hand she pulled him close so that she could take him in her mouth. Madam Cheng engulfed the fat cock, sucking hard to add to her excitement as she began to come. She thrust forward, burying the big dildo deep in Therese's ass while stimulating her own pussy and clit with the smaller one. She came, sucking the boy's lovely cock and pounding her cunt against Therese's spread ass as the spasms swept over her. The Captain's pussy juice squirted out around the leather straps of the dildo harness and splattered over Therese's bottom and the silk stockings, while the kneeling girl moaned and cried in frustrated lust.

The Chinese woman was quite experienced in the arts of slave-fucking and self-stimulation, and she drew out her climax for several minutes, gasping and shuddering as she slowly stabilized. Therese was still moaning for release, shoving her ass back on the Captain's dildo and causing her hanging breasts to sway and slap together. The Duchess's pinned nipples grazed the rug below, causing continuous nerve-jolts through the succulent globes.

Madam Cheng released the cabin boy's fat dick and gestured for him to go around to the head of the kneeling slave. He lifted the sheer veil and Therese looked up; she saw the erect cock bobbing in front of her face and dove for it. She was thrilled when she caught it in her mouth and Nicholas shoved it to the back of her throat. Her lips were stretched wide to accommodate the girth of the boy's thick prick, stuffing her mouth to the limit. He fucked into her face, and she obligingly sucked and slobbered on the rod of flesh, saliva escaping from her lips and dripping from her chin.

Behind her, Madam Cheng still had the strap-on dildo buried in Therese's bottom. The Captain resumed the fuck-thrusts into the kneeling slave, and soon the Duchess was being shoved back and forth between the hot cock in her mouth and the false one in her ass. It seemed to her that she had been on the verge of a climax forever, but she could not stop trying. With her weight resting on the stool, she was able to reach back with one hand and feel for the Captain's dildo in her ass. The French girl's fingers traveled along the slippery leather shaft until she touched the ring of her own asshole, stretched smooth around the false cock. She traced around the wet circle of muscle with her fingertips, thrilled at the feel of the dildo and the added stimulation to her sensitive anus. But not wanting the slave girl to have any control over her ravishment, Madam Cheng slapped her hand away, denying her access to her dildo-stuffed ass. Therese obeyed, instead using the hand to cup Nicholas's heavy ball sac as she slobbered over his erection.

The Captain built up speed, driving herself toward a second orgasm, and Nicholas began gasping, too. The cabin boy was close to coming, and Therese wanted desperately to taste his hot seed in her mouth. She sucked as hard as she could, rubbing her tongue along the underside of his swollen prick and swallowing the pre-cum that ran to the back of her throat. Nicholas gasped and stiffened, and Therese felt the fat plum of his cockhead swell in her mouth as a thick streamer of come shot from his dick and coated her tongue. She swallowed as fast as she could, and another spurt immediately followed the first. She gulped that down, too, but soon the huge amount of hot sperm overflowed her lips and ran down her chin, dripping to the floor in long strings.

The boy pulled his still-spurting hard-on from the Duchess's sucking mouth, accompanied by a loud slurping sound, and aimed the end of it at her face. He pumped it hard, draping a long rope of come across her aristocratic features. The big beautiful prick jerked again, and drenched her face with more white juice. The young man seemed to be producing an endless supply of the hot seed, some of it splashing over her face and some landing between her open lips. Her mouth filled to overflowing, and she tried valiantly to swallow it all. She loved being totally immersed in the pungent juice, wishing she could bathe in it.

Madam Cheng, already close to a climax, enjoyed watching Therese's greedy come-feast enormously. It put her over the top, and as she pounded the fat dildo into the girl's packed asshole, she reached under and found the slave's pinned clit again. She rubbed it around, driving Therese wild; but this time, just as the Captain felt her own climax begin, she grasped the tiny ivory head of the acupuncture needle and pulled it from the twitching, jerking bundle of nerves.

Therese thought her head was going to explode. Released from the obstacle of the pin, her entire body convulsed with the most intense orgasmic spasm she had ever experienced. She ceased to be aware of anything but the enormous climax that engulfed her from head to toe. Bright lights flashed behind her closed eyelids. She shook and vibrated, kicking her booted feet, her screams causing Nicholas's come to sputter from her mouth. Madam Cheng came along with her, spraying her juices over the semi-conscious slave's ass and thighs. After several minutes of continuous orgasm, unable to absorb the magnitude of the shock to her nervous system, the Duchess de Montfort passed out.

Eight: A Frightening Discovery

When Therese du Maurier regained consciousness she was confused and disoriented. The room was once again dimly lit by a single lamp, and she was naked with her arms tied over her head to a pillar. The ‘bridal' outfit had been removed, and as she slowly remembered where she was, the tingling in her nipples drew her attention to the fact that the acupuncture pins were gone, too. The memory of the sexual episode with the Chinese woman and her handsome cabin boy flooded back, and Therese felt a warmth between her legs as she thought about the mind-shattering orgasm she had experienced. If this was what her life was to be like as a pleasure slave, perhaps she could learn to accept it. Then she remembered that the Captain had said that her new master was known for his ‘unusual cruelty', and her heart sank.

Suddenly the Duchess's attention was caught by a sound from the shadows of the room, and she realized she was not alone. Was it Master Wu, who had emerged from the shadows before? She tried to peer into the darkness, but it was too dim to see.

"Hello? Who's there? Come out and let me see you," she said.

The response sent a chill up her spine, for it was only a low grumble.

Therese held her breath, afraid of what was going to happen to her, when she heard the sound again. It was a groan, a moan that might be someone in pain.

"Are you all right? What is the matter?"

But there was no answer.

The sound of the door bolt being drawn back was followed by the creak of the iron hinges as the door swung open and Madam Cheng stepped into the circle of light. She was now wearing black trousers tucked into knee-high black boots, a red silk blouse and a white sash around her waist. In the sash was a curved dagger in a sheath.

"Well, I see our little ‘bride' is back among the conscious," she said.

The Captain proceeded to light several additional lamps, and as the room brightened Therese saw the source of the sound. It was another naked woman, her arms also tied above her to a ring on a post. Her head was slumped on her chest, and she seemed to be semi-conscious. The woman took a deep breath and raised her head, and Therese's heart almost stopped. It was Sister Dominique!

The young nun looked terrible. There were numerous smudges of dirt on her body, and her tender flesh bore fresh streaks from the lash. Her breasts had purple bruises, and the ring-pierced nipples were swollen and red. Even in the dim light Therese could see that the nun's thighs were caked with what could only be sperm, and it had run down her legs all the way to her feet.

"Mon Dieu, Dominique! What have they done to you!" cried the Duchess.

"That's right, I forgot you two are acquainted," chuckled the Captain. "Both part of Don Roberto's latest offering."

"Why is she like this? What have you done?" Therese asked.

"Me? I have done nothing," the Chinese woman answered. "She is being used to service the crew."

Therese remembered when Master Wu had told her that there were female slaves onboard for the relief of the crew. But why had they chosen Sister Dominique? As if she had read the Duchess's thoughts, Madam Cheng spoke again.

"She foolishly offered resistance when brought aboard. We found it necessary to chastise her with the lash, and when she still refused to submit we had to make an example of her. She is now the crew's fuck-slave. If she survives the voyage, which is not likely, she will be sold off to a common brothel when we reach Zanzibar. A shame really, as we would have received a decent profit for a nun in Zanzibar."

Sister Dominique's eyes were red and swollen from crying, and she looked back at Therese through thin slits. When she recognized her friend she croaked in a hoarse voice,

"Therese…est-ce tu?" and her head fell back on her chest.

"Oui, ma chere, c'est moi," replied Therese, tears rolling down her face at the pitiful sight.

Madam Cheng removed the dagger from its sheath in her waist sash and stepped closer to the ravaged nun. The curved blade ended in a fine point, and the cruel Captain touched the tip to the underside of the poor girl's swollen nipple.

"I must restrain myself where the cargo is concerned, as I do not wish to damage the merchandise. But no such limitations pertain to this dog," she said, and punctuated her threat by delivering a tiny but palpable jab to the tender flesh of Sister Dominique's swollen breast.

The battered nun reacted with a hoarse cry of pain, and Therese could see a small drop of blood trickle down the curved surface of her perfect breast. She was frantic to try to help her friend, but she did not know what she could possibly do.

"Please, I beg of you, mistress. Please do not hurt her any more. She is a poor innocent girl, captured from a convent. Amuse yourself with me, I will do anything!" pleaded the Duchess.

"Would that I could, you French slut," replied the Captain. "I can certainly fuck you all I want, but I've told you that I cannot damage the goods. I will have to satisfy my ‘special' tastes with this insolent cunt. You, however, will have to watch! I do so enjoy my little games with the blade; I could spend an hour just on her pussy."

Therese began sobbing with despair at the thought. Her friend Sister Dominique was to be horribly tortured, and she would be forced to watch! The Duchess was so distraught that she was not listening as the Captain spoke. Her attention finally was seized when Dominique moaned again. Therese looked up to see the Captain twisting one of the poor nun's nipple rings and talking to her.

"I will send in the dressers to clean you up, slut. In the meantime I will take dinner. When I return you will suffer exquisitely, I promise."

Therese still sobbed softly as she heard the voice of the Captain, who seemed to be talking to herself as much as to the two bound women.

"I am curious to sample the work of our new cook. The men were loading a boat with provisions in Port Royal when the man showed up at the dock asking if we needed a cook. Quite fortuitous, actually, as our own cook did not return from shore leave. He claims to be an expert, but I shall be the judge of that. Not bad looking, either."

As Madam Cheng sheathed her dagger and walked from the room, Therese's heart was pounding in her chest.

Oh, God, was it possible? Could this new cook be the same one that had signed on to the Roi de Soleil, ages ago? Did she dare hope?

"Courage, ma petite Soeur, all may not be lost," Therese whispered to Sister Dominique.

Nine: Reunited

Over the next several hours Therese heard the sounds of the ship slowly diminish, until all was quiet. No footsteps on the deck above, no shouts of orders to the crew, just silence and the creaking of the ship as it bobbed in the sea. Then the sounds returned; running footsteps, men calling to each other. But the voices were not in the strange language of the Oriental crew, they were in French!

Suddenly the door of the torture room flew open and Therese could not believe her eyes. Standing in the doorway was Captain Antoine Renoir! Just as she had hoped, he had been up to his old tricks. The cook had in fact been the most daring buccaneer in the Caribbean, the same one who had brought her to Tortuga. And standing behind her…was it? Yes, it was Isabella, beautiful Bella with a cutlass in her hand!

The Spanish girl ran to her friend and used her sword to cut the ropes that bound her arms. Therese was weak, and started to collapse when Renoir stepped forward and caught her.

"Oh, Bella," Therese was weeping with joy. She looked at Renoir, and sobbed, "Thank you, Master, thank you!"

"Master, is it?" laughed Renoir. "I see you've been through quite an adventure, Duchess. Let's get away from this scow and you can tell us about it on the way back to Tortuga."

Therese looked at poor Sister Dominique, hanging from her bound wrists and barely conscious.

"Please, we must bring her with us. She is my friend, a nun who has suffered terribly."

As Bella went to cut the poor girl down, Therese assured Renoir that she could stand on her own now, and he went to lift the injured Sister in his arms. Therese and Dominique were wrapped in blankets, and the group moved quickly from the room and up to the deck, where others from the crew of "The Golden Sword" were transferring cargo in the fading daylight.

To her surprise and delight Therese saw that among the barrels and sacks waiting to be loaded stood Fiona, Dolores and Ingrid. So all of the women had been bought by Mustafa, the agent of the Chinese Captain, and had been on their way to Zanzibar.

Therese heard sounds of pounding and crashing from below, and she looked at Bella with a puzzled expression.

"The men are breaking holes in the ship above the water line. It won't sink, but when the crew wakes up they will have to spend time fixing the damage before they can go anywhere. By then we will be well away."

An hour later "Plaisir et Peine" had disappeared over the horizon as "The Golden Sword" made for Tortuga. Sister Dominique was sleeping in a cabin below, and as they sat on the deck in the gentle Caribbean breeze Therese began to tell Bella the story of what had happened to her since they had been separated. After all she had experienced, life in the buccaneer society seemed quite attractive, and certainly preferable to the artificial world of Versailles. Isabella told her that after they returned to Tortuga, Renoir and the crew had plans to hunt down Black Jack Hutton and the pirates of "The Fortune Hunter".

"Bella?" the Duchess de Montfort asked.

"Yes, querida, what is it?" the Spanish girl said.

"Can you teach me to use a sword?"

"Of course, of course," she said as she burst out laughing and the two girls hugged under the star-filled sky.

The End