Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Master Wu was not finished with the lovely slave. He returned to her marvelous breasts for the final attention. Therese was watching him through narrow slits, dimly aware of his movements, but beginning to show more interest. When she saw him remove two pins from the ivory box she noticed that they were shorter than the others, perhaps only half an inch long, but with the same ivory ball on the head.

Carefully reaching within the circle of pins embedded in the end of her left breast he took hold of her swollen nipple, keeping it steady as he flamed the smaller needle. Therese's beautiful green eyes shot open wide as he placed the point directly in the center of her nipple and pressed it straight down into the erect nubbin. When it was fully inserted the little ivory ball sat on top of the hard pink protuberance and the full length of delicate silver pin was inside her.

She was moaning around the ball gag, saliva dripping down her chin as shocks of intense sensation shot through her nipple and into her chest. Master Wu repeated the action on her ring-pierced nipple, the short pin sliding past the gold ring that dwelt with her flesh and doubling the excruciating pleasure in her swollen breasts. He waited a few minutes for the French woman to stop shaking, then he swiftly removed the longer needles that protruded from her aureoles, leaving only the short pins fully inserted in the center of her nipples. The sweating Duchess was moaning and crying now, her nostrils flaring as she tried to suck air into her heaving chest.

The Chinese doctor moved back between her spread legs as Therese squirmed her wet bottom over the slippery leather surface, desperate for an orgasm. She turned her head and saw big dark cocks surrounding her, thick and hard, fluid dripping from the ends as the sailors stroked them. She wanted them inside her, in her pussy, in her mouth and in her sensitive ass.

Master Wu was touching her pussy again, stroking the slippery wet center of her slit between the needle-pierced labia. He placed two fingers at the top of the lips and pressed on either side of her erect clit, isolating and extending the twitching bundle of sex nerves. When the semi-insane Duchess realized what he was going to do she moaned deeply, defeated totally and helpless to stop him.

The Master flamed another short acupuncture needle and positioned it for the ultimate piercing. The sharp tip contacted the tiny head of the sweet slave's shining clit and swiftly drilled down into the center of pleasure, the small ivory ball stopping on top of the twitching bump. The captive Duchess arched her back off the table and screamed into the ball gag, but not from pain. Lightening bolts of sexual energy shot back and forth between her nipples and her clit, the three points of ‘qi' connected by the acupuncture needles. The Chinese master had achieved his objective; Therese's entire body was one great instrument of pleasure.

When the spasms subsided and she fell back onto the table, Wu quickly withdrew the needles from her lovely pussy lips and her flat belly. She had not had a true climax, but instead had been elevated to an orgasmic plateau and kept there for several minutes before returning to a point just short of the peak. This was the goal of her treatment; she would remain in a state of pre-orgasmic stimulation for as long as he chose to hold her there. She would be insane with lust and the need for a climax, but it would not be possible as long as the tiny pin dwelt in the poor girl's vibrating clit.

Master Wu untied the gag and removed the ball from Therese's mouth. When she stopped gasping and sobbing, the French captive looked around at the dark men staring at her. They were an absolutely wonderful sight to her, and she thought the fat dripping cocks they were holding must surely be as beautiful as anything she had ever seen.

"Cock…cock…please…give me your cocks! Fuck me, let me suck you, please, I beg you!" she pleaded.

But to her utter shock the sailors started to button up their breeches, hiding their magnificent cocks without relieving themselves or her.

"Wait…no…don't go! You must help me! Don't you want to come? Don't you want to shoot your wonderful hot seed in me?"

"Quiet yourself, slave. These men will have relief with the female slaves we keep on board for that purpose. On this voyage you are being saved for the exclusive use of the Captain. A prerogative of command," explained Master Wu.

Seven: The Prerogatives of Command

Therese du Maurier was barely aware of her surroundings. The acupuncture treatment of Master Wu had left her in a state of near-orgasm that would neither subside nor reach completion. Flashes of intense pleasure continued to flow between her nipples and her clit as a result of the tiny needles that dwelt within her flesh, her ‘qi' focused in the three vibrating nubs of flesh.

After the Moors left the room, Master Wu struck the gong again and two men entered as he left. They were slender, and were quite unlike the robust sailors. They released her legs from the straps and unfastened her arms, helping her to her feet. Without speaking they set about bathing the Duchess, using sea sponges and perfumed water, then dried her with soft towels. Despite the intense pleasure shocks tormenting the beautiful woman, she was grateful for the bath.

She was instructed to sit on a stool, and the attendants worked on her hair. They brushed it as it dried, until it was full and glossy, then they arranged it in a ‘chinoise' on top of her head using ivory combs to fasten it in place.

They had her stand again, and as they continued to move around her she became aware that they were putting a garment on her. It was an exquisite white silk corset, with intricate patterns woven into the cloth. When they fastened it behind her and began to tighten the laces, she realized that the front did not cover her breasts, but instead only supported them underneath and left the nipples, and the needles, exposed. The bottom ended high on her hips, leaving her bare behind and shaved sex fully exposed. They pulled the laces quite tight, nipping-in her already small waist even more.

The dressers lifted her feet one at a time and rolled delicate white silk stockings up her legs to her thighs, passing white ribbons around the tops for garters and tying them in bows. Finally they lifted her feet and placed them into unusual shoes, which laced up the fronts. They were made of white leather and had very high heels, such as the Duchess had never seen before, not even at court. The heels were so high, in fact, that Therese was forced to stand on her toes, unable to walk except in the tiniest of baby steps. Finally they pinned a sheer white veil to her hair, arranging it to cover her face.

When the men were finished they stepped back to inspect their work. The French noblewoman was stunningly attired, a vision of erotic submission in her ‘bridal' outfit. Her breasts were exposed, the little ivory pinheads displayed on the fronts of her nipples. Between her thighs the top of her slit was visible, the ivory ball of her clit pin nestled between the shaved lips. They congratulated each other on their accomplishment, and finished by putting white leather cuffs on Therese and attaching her wrists together with a short silver chain. This caused her upper arms to push her large breasts together, accentuating their lovely roundness. The two dressers led her over to a waist-high hitching post and attached her chained wrists to an iron ring, then they patted her on her bare bottom and left the room. Therese tried desperately to focus her mind, but the constant sexual stimulation would not allow it. It seemed that only a few minutes passed before the door opened and two people entered.

One was a tall and exceedingly handsome man, with curls of dark hair that suggested Mediterranean origins. He was wearing loose black trousers and no shirt, revealing his smooth and well-muscled chest. The other was a Chinese woman, very pretty and dressed in a red silk gown that conformed exactly to her shapely figure. The woman was older than Therese, perhaps just past thirty years. The Duchess also realized that the man was in fact quite young, and could not have been much past her own age of twenty. She had expected the Captain to be a formidable man, and was surprised at his apparent youth.

Therese's thoughts were interrupted by the jolts of sexual arousal that tugged at her nipples and clit, and she closed her eyes and allowed a tiny moan to escape. The Chinese woman approached the suffering Duchess and stood in front of her. The woman was shorter than Therese, whose height was artificially augmented by the extremely high-heeled shoes, and she reached up to lift the veil.

"Mustafa was right. He appears to have made an excellent purchase. She is indeed a beauty; I know we will enjoy using her on this voyage," she said in English as she stroked to upper swells of Therese's firm, round breasts. "I see Master Wu has prepared the slave well, as usual," she added and lightly tapped the pinheads in Therese's nipples. This caused the Duchess to squirm and groan as more jolts shot through her breasts.

The woman slid her hand between Therese's legs and stroked her thighs, moving along the white silk stockings and up to the tender inner skin at the very top. It was wet, slippery with the hot flow from the young aristocrat's aroused pussy. Therese closed her eyes and whimpered as the woman slid her finger between the slick lips and into the French girl's snug canal. She reached deep and stroked the roof of her vagina with her fingertip, causing more juice to bubble from her slit and wet the tops of the stockings. The woman withdrew her finger and held it up to Therese's face.

"Look what a pig it is," she teased, "wetting itself like a little slut! Clean my finger, slave!"

Therese obeyed without hesitation, licking off her own juices and sucking the finger into her mouth. The young man came over to stand next to the Chinese woman, and Therese could now see that his face was even more handsome than it had appeared from a distance, as attractive as a Greek statue. The woman spoke again.

"It is a pretty bride, is it not, Nicholas?" she said.

"Yes, Madam," he responded, and Therese was suddenly very confused.

The woman could see it on her face, for she laughed at the puzzled expression.

"Surprised, dear?" she said. "This is Nicholas, my cabin boy."

"But…then who…?" stammered Therese.

"Who am I? Why, I am the Captain of this ship, of course," said the amused woman.

Therese was speechless, her green eyes wide and her mouth open.

"I am Cheng I Sao, you would call me Madam Cheng."

Therese gathered her wits sufficiently to ask, "Are you my mistress, then?" her eyes lowered in obedience.

"Only on this voyage," replied Madam Cheng. "After which we will be delivering you to your true master."

"Madame," Therese said, eyes still averted, "may I ask who that is?"

"You may ask me, but I would advise you to hold your tongue when you arrive at your final destination. The Sultan of Zanzibar is to be your master, and he is know for his unusual cruelty, especially toward slaves he considers to be insolent."

Therese's heart sank when the Captain said ‘unusual cruelty'. It was what she had feared most, a master who would find pleasure in the suffering of his slaves. Perhaps for the better, her thinking on this matter was sidetracked as the nagging pleasure jolts grabbed her attention and a sweet little whimper sounded in her throat. The Captain unfastened Therese's cuffed wrists from the chain.

"Put your hands behind your head, girl," she ordered. Therese obeyed, raising her arms and causing her prominent breasts to stand out even more.

"It has such big breasts, the cow," sneered the woman, lifting her hand and smacking the side of Therese's large mounds, causing them to shake and bounce on the shelf of the corset.

Madam Cheng reached into the waist of the cabin boy's loose trousers and pulled his cock out over the top. Therese stared in awe at the size of the young man's organ. It was as big as any she had seen on the many pirates she had encountered in her journey, but even more striking was the exceedingly pleasing form. In its shape, and curvature, and delicate skin it was perfect. In a semi-erect state, the pink foreskin was half retracted to form a neat little collar surrounding the smooth, round head. The lusty female Captain pulled on it firmly, jerking it into full hardness and causing a drop of clear fluid to drip from the little slit in the end.

"Beautiful, isn't he?" she asked as she pushed his trousers down his muscular legs. When they were around his ankles he stepped out of them and Madam Cheng kicked them away.

Still holding his erect cock she pushed it back against his flat stomach and used her other hand to cup his soft ball sac.

"Lovely balls, too," she said as she massaged his scrotum, its size filling her hand.

Therese was staring hungrily at the young man's impressive equipment, unable to resist licking her lips. Pulling Nicholas closer to Therese by his cock, Madam Cheng brought the purple head right up to the slave's leaking slit and touched the very tip to her pussy lips. Therese closed her eyes and threw her head back, moaning loudly when the Chinese woman deliberately bumped the boy's cockhead against Therese's pinned clit. Cheng laughed at the helpless girl's shudder of lust.

"You would like it inside you, wouldn't you, slave?" she taunted.

"Yes, Mistress, oh yes! I would indeed!" panted the young noblewoman, her eyes downcast."

"Patience, slut. I'll decide later if you get to experience Nicholas's beautiful cock inside your greedy little pussy. Bring her, Nicholas," she said, pointing to the center of the room where a stool sat on a Persian rug on top of a low platform.

Nicholas took her wrists and led Therese over to the kneeling device. She walked with difficulty, the special shoes forcing little steps, and knelt on the rug at the edge of the platform. The slave boy pushed her forward until her belly was resting on the leather-covered stool. Her breasts were hanging free, the puffy pierced nipples just grazing the carpet on the other side. The kneeling position left her with her bare bottom in the air, and when he pressed down on the small of her back it caused her ass to elevate more and spread open. Her cheeks parted, displaying the moist puckered ring of her asshole and the glistening slit of her swollen pussy. In the submissive posture the tightly laced corset made her waist appear particularly tiny and her bottom even more generous.

Madam Cheng walked around behind Therese and studied the slave's spread rear. She ran her hand over the round cheeks and traced her fingers along the deep crevice. Bending over, she rudely spat directly onto Therese's puckered bottom hole, then circled around the grommet with the tip of her finger. Pressing into the center she inserted the digit into Therese's ass, moving it from side to side to test the French girl's ability to accommodate the intrusion. The sphincter relaxed quickly, confirming her training, and Madam Cheng added a second finger to the first without difficulty.

"The slut has an easy bottom, Nicholas. This is going to be fun!" she said as she pushed a third slender finger into the Duchess's spreading asshole.

Therese was moaning, squirming her behind in response to the humiliating treatment. The Captain was rotating her fingers, stretching the girl's ass without regard for her comfort or feelings. But the extensive preparation of that orifice by Therese's pirate captors allowed her to receive the woman's fingers without pain. The French girl was already delirious with sexual arousal, the acupuncture pins in her nipples and clit causing constant stimulation. The rude intrusion into her bottom by the Chinese Captain's probing fingers added another source of excitement, so that Therese was groaning loudly and pushing back against her hand. By now she had learned how to relax her sphincter quickly, so when the woman pulled her fingers from the girl's spread backside the orifice remained open and dilated.

"Look at that, Nicholas," said Madam Cheng. "Mustafa said she was experienced with her bottom. Get me my harness."

"Yes, Madam," replied the boy, and Therese looked up as he quickly produced what appeared to be a set of leather belts looped together.

Captain Cheng came around and stood close to the slave girl's face so Therese could watch what they were doing. The cabin boy unfastened the hooks at the back of the Captain's dress, and she shrugged out of the red silk sheath, stepping away as it fell to the floor. She wore no undergarments, and her naked body was smooth and shapely. The woman was facing the kneeling girl, and Therese could see that she had no hair on her body, except for a neatly-trimmed patch of straight glossy black hair between her legs.

Nicholas bent over with the harness, and Madam Cheng stepped into the looped belt. As the woman lifted one foot, Therese saw that below the mound her pussy lips had been shaved, and the slit was glistening with moisture. The cabin boy pulled the device up her legs and buckled the belt around her waist. Besides the straps around her thighs, there was a triangle of leather in front with a hole in the center.

Nicholas next produced a wooden box, which he opened and held out to his mistress. She reached into the velvet-lined interior and withdrew a long cylindrical object, shaped like a large phallus with a wide flange around the base. Therese groaned with a mixture of fear and excitement when she realized what the pretty Captain intended. The woman laughed at Therese's moans and said,

"I believe it's getting excited, Nicholas. Do you suppose it wants my cock inside its big bottom? Is that what you want slut? Do you want my cock in your ass?"

Therese's entire body was vibrating with sexual excitement, the pins keeping her constantly on the verge of a climax.

"Oh yes, Mistress! Please put it in me. Put your big cock in your slave's bottom, please!" she begged.

"Lick it first. Get it wet before I let you have it, slave," she said, holding the leather-covered phallus in front of the kneeling girl.

Therese did not hesitate a second, but shamelessly began to lick and slobber over the thick dildo. When she opened her lips wide, the Captain pushed it into her mouth and let her suck it like a cock. Madam Cheng pulled it out suddenly, leaving Therese with her tongue sticking out while her saliva dripped from the phallus.

The woman pulled the leather triangle of the harness aside and inserted the dildo into the hole from behind. Nicholas helped her adjust the belt around her waist, and soon the Chinese woman was endowed with a formidable stiff cock, glistening with the slave girl's spit. Therese, drooling and desperate to be fucked, could not take her eyes off it.

Hanging down between the Captain's slender thighs was another leather strap, and Therese saw that attached to the strap and facing rearward was a short, thick phallic object with a flatter bulge above it. The woman grasped the shorter dildo in her fingers and squatted slightly, spreading her legs and placing the second dildo at her own slit. She moved it around to wet it and pushed it up inside her own pussy as Nicholas took the strap from behind and pulled it up to fasten it at the back of the belt. Now in addition to the large cock sprouting from her crotch, the pretty Chinese pirate had another cock held inside her own dripping canal, with an attached swelling that pressed against her clit, all held in place with a leather strap.

Madam Cheng wrapped her fist around her fake cock and pulled it up and down to settle the straps and get comfortable, and in the process the harness tugged on the cock in her own pussy and rubbed the bumpy extension against her clit.