Tapestry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

The early years of their marriage were lean, at least until he got a promotion or two. She supplemented his income by working when she could. Katharine became good at clipping coupons and hunting for bargains. They got used to eating hot dogs and mac n'cheese for the last week of the month. The pantry was always stocked with six-pound tubs of peanut butter, ramen noodles and jell-o.

It helped that Katharine had a good head for money and was allergic to debt. She managed the bank account and made sure the family was financially afloat. They weren't rich, but they didn't want for necessities, either. As time went on, their standard of living increased, but they all became adept at stretching a dollar as far as it could possibly go.

After 18 years of service, Timothy was selected for Senior Chief. The children were in school and they were afforded a few years of relative stability while he was on an instructor tour at the west coast Field Medical Services School. A few years later, as a Master Chief Petty Officer, Timothy reached the apex of his career in the Navy with Katharine and his children fully supporting him.

So when he finally retired after over thirty years of service, he didn't know what to do with himself.

***************

"Stop fidgeting, Timothy," Katharine said absently as the small turboprop took off.

He was almost fifty, but still fit and handsome. At forty-five, she was just as beautiful as they day they got married, at least in his eyes.

Veronica was in her second year at college. Tim's parents were staying at their home in San Diego with Tony, who was in high school.

They bought the house in the early 90s when he was stationed at the Naval Amphibious Base in Coronado. It was expensive, but they viewed it as an investment as much as anything else. When they weren't there, they rented it out to a succession of other Navy sailors who were cycling through the plethora of bases in southern California. Twenty five year later, the house was worth a small fortune, even though it wasn't very big and sat on a lot the size of a postage stamp.

The plane was only about half full. They sat about halfway back in the cabin that could accommodate 40 or so people. In addition to Tim and Kathy, there was a two person flight crew, one flight attendant, a group of six college-age kids sitting towards the front, and a handful of couples scattered about the cabin

Despite having spent years flying all over the planet, from one duty assignment to the next, the Master Chief hated flying. He put up with it because orders were orders, but now that he was out, he liked taking the "long way."

When Timothy was ready for retirement, he went on terminal leave for a couple of months as he cycled out of the Navy. They settled in their house to wait for Anthony to graduate from high school and started to plan for their retirement. Both were still young enough to have second careers.

Their kids were just at the edge of adulthood, which meant Katharine and Timothy would soon be empty-nesters. Veronica was in college at UC Santa Cruz and she had enough scholarship money to pay for most of her expenses. Anthony had his heart set on getting into one of the service academies. Their children were smart and motivated, and were generally good kids.

Timothy fixed a few things around the house. They went to financial planning seminars. He met with officers and former chiefs with whom he had served about consulting jobs.

Life was decidedly middle class, and compared to being Command Master Chief for the Naval Hospital at Camp Pendleton or the First Marine Division, it was decidedly plain.

So without asking, and seeming to perfectly anticipate what her husband needed, Katharine planned a vacation for them to some remote Caribbean island. She told him when they were leaving, so he packed his suitcase and golf clubs, then they were gone. Everything else had already been taken care of.

They got a direct flight from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale. From there it would only be a short hop on a small private commuter plane to the British Virgin Islands. At least that's what the sign at the gate said.

"And stop staring." Katharine looked up from her iPad mini over her reading glasses to frown at her husband.

"Stop staring at what?"

"That girl up there with the big tits who keeps looking back at you."

Timothy snorted, but didn't deny his wife's accusation.

"She's young enough to be your daughter."

He leaned out into the aisle to see the strawberry blonde co-ed flash him a dimpled smile and wink. Then she went back to talking to her friends.

Placing his hand on Katharine's leg, he ran it up her thigh. "She looks like you."

"My boobs are bigger," she smiled.

"Yours are the best." Kathy swatted lazily at his groping hand.

Timothy laughed, but not before giving one of her ripe breasts a playful squeeze.

They landed a little over an hour later on a small private airstrip. A pair of customs officials met them on the tarmac, giving their passports and paperwork a brief inspection. Cars from various resorts picked up the other passengers.

A van waited for the college kids. There were four girls and two guys. Timothy saw his young friend wave before she got into the van. His eyes lingered on her full hips and round backside. Katharine socked him once in the shoulder for good measure.

"Mr. and Mrs. Turner? I'm Rebekah, and I'll be your hostess for your time here." The speaker was dressed in a bright flower-patterned button-down shirt, knee-length shorts and sandals. "Paradise Cove Resort" was embroidered above her breast pocket. She was short and buxom, her long blonde hair hanging well down her back; just the kind of girl Tim liked.

Their bags were loaded into a Mercedes SUV by a driver. Timothy and Katharine got in the back seat. The trip from the airport was short. Their hostess was friendly and made polite small talk.

"Welcome to Paradise," Rebekah said as iron gates opened at the car's approach. The resort sat on the southernmost point of the island and was clearly not an inexpensive place to stay. From the short drive from entrance to the main building, Timothy saw there was a golf course, spa, a sprawling hotel complex and several outlying bungalows and cabins.

The sun was setting over the west end of the island.

Rebekah let them out in front of a magnificent fountain. Porters quickly moved their luggage from the SUV to a golf cart.

Another staff member drove up in another electric golf cart, which had seats for six. She had an envelope and a pair of fancy electronic bracelets. Like Rebekah, she was young, blonde and pretty. She also wore a button-down resort shirt that seemed to strain to keep her breasts in. Her skirt was an appropriately professional length, but still showed off her shapely legs.

"I'm Erin, and my job is to take care of anything you need. We've already checked you in and we'll take your bags ahead of us. These bracelets will get you into all of the guest areas while you're at the resort." She was warm and friendly. Professional, but still flirty. "They'll also take care of any charges you make at the shops or anywhere on the resort."

Rebekah placed Timothy in the front passenger seat of the golf cart, then got in the second row along with Katharine.

The girls gave them a ten minute guided tour of the resort.

"We have four sit-down restaurants, four more counter service stations and eight bars. All of them are included in your stay. Behind the lobby is the main pool. It has three waterslides, some private cabanas and a couple of hot tubs," Erin pointed out the landmarks along the way. "Down past the grotto is the spa, and just beyond there is the main beach. It's open to everyone. If you go further south towards the point, there is another beach which is for adults only, and is clothing-optional. Once you go outside the fence, you're technically off the resort, so you'll need cash or credit cards for anything not on the property."

"On the east end of the resort are some of our newest buildings: a series of over-water bungalows which will be opening to the public soon," Rebekah waved excitedly. "During the day, we have sailboats, jetskis, snorkeling and SCUBA diving. If you would like to do any activities, just let me or Erin know and we'll book an excursion for you."

"There's a zipline course further inland, and we have horseback riding, ATVs and an off-road jeep course, too," Erin continued. "On the west end of the resort, up above the water on the cliffs are our two golf courses. One was designed by Arnold Palmer, and the other is a links course by Tom Doak."

"Now you're talking Timothy's language!" Kathy laughed. Tim only smiled.

"Oh, really? Let me know if you want to play a round," Rebekah gave him a charming smile. "I'm pretty good on the Dunes course."

"You play?"

"I went to Emory on a golf scholarship," the girl beamed. "Erin isn't bad either. We could make a foursome out of it."

"You go right ahead," Kathy snorted. "I'll be by the pool."

"We're here," Erin pulled the golf cart off the wide path up to a walled compound. They were at the southernmost tip of the resort's property and were set back away from the rest of the resort. The wall extended for fifty or so yards to the west, and then there was a copse of palm trees. Beyond that was a putting green.

To the east, the wall extended another hundred feet, and then there was a gradual rocky descent down towards the beaches. It wasn't a cliff, but nor was there an easy path. The stepped walkway was laden with flagstones and had a decorative wrought-iron handrail.

Beyond the wall, Tim saw the upper level of a two-story building, built in the British colonial Caribbean style. The grounds were well-lit. He heard running water on the other side of the wall.

The hostesses led them inside the compound. The grounds were landscaped with lush tropical plants, with pavers making up a nice patio. A waterfall rushed into the pool.

Tim and Kathy were treated to a tour of the large house, which included a full kitchen, six bedrooms, and equal number of baths. It was more a luxury home than vacation hotel suite.

"Is there anything else we can do for you?" Rebekah asked, her sultry eyes locking on to Timothy's. She cocked her hip and smiled seductively.

"Um, no, thank you," he stammered.

"If you need anything while you're on the resort grounds, press the blue button on your bracelet. Once will get you the front desk, twice will call me or Erin. Press the red button and it will call the other bracelet. It will turn green and you'll hear a chime if someone is calling you."

"Thank you, girls," Kathy smiled mischieviously.

"You're very welcome," Rebekah winked. "Let me know if you want to take me up on that round of golf . . . or the foursome."

And with that, the two girls exited through the gate, leaving Timothy speechless and Katharine giggling with amusement.

"I can't believe you let that girl throw herself at you and then leave empty-handed," Kathy walked over to the low stone wall that overlooked the ocean. "You're slipping, Timothy."

He pressed his body against her from behind, and then reached around to cup her breasts.

"I think I've got my hands full," he whispered in her ear, then nibbled on her neck.

"Take me," she breathed.

Tim didn't have to be told twice. He pushed her shoulders down and Kathy spread her legs and braced herself against the wall.

Fumbling with his belt, Tim's shorts fell to the ground and his cock hardened. Flipping his wife's sundress up, he pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them.

Lining his cock up with the entrance to her pussy, he found her already slick. Grasping her hips, he entered her easily.

It was fast and rough. Timothy's hands dug into his wife's hips as he pounded into her from behind.

"Oh, yes," she hissed. She slipped one hand between her legs and began to finger herself.

Within a couple of minutes, Tim's body tensed and he came inside her, bathed in the light of the setting sun.

When his cock fell out of her, he stepped back to take a deep breath. Katharine finished herself off with a small orgasm. She didn't bother to pull her panties up.

As Tim pulled his shorts back on, Kathy nuzzled up to him. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you, too, baby."

***************

Timothy recognized the sound of his wife screaming before they got to the gate.

She had always been a vocal lover and he could hear her over the waterfall. It was a good thing there were no other guest areas near their compound. His heart raced as they got out of the electric cart. His first instinct was to rush in and beat the shit out of whoever was fucking his wife.

But he didn't.

Rebekah followed close behind, a crooked smile on her face. Curious amusement.

The noise was coming from the master bedroom on the main level. All of the doors and windows were open, letting the warm breeze through the house.

"Don't . . . stop . . . don't . . . stop . . . fucking . . . me!" Katharine wailed, delirious with ecstasy.

When he got to the bedroom, Tim froze in the doorway.

Katharine's legs were in the air. A man was laying in between them, his elbows hooked into her knees, folding her in half.

Timothy saw the man's buttocks rise and fall as he pounded into his wife. Katharine clawed at her lover's back, her nails digging into his skin.

Rebekah covered her mouth to keep from crying out. Both she and Timothy watched in mute disbelief. And arousal.

"Fuck . . . fuck . . .fuckfuckfuck!"

Katharine threw her head back into the pillows as her body shuddered. She let out an earsplitting scream as the cum overpowered her.

Her body fell limp, her legs shaking. Her lover also began to jerk wildly. His pace quickened. His toes curled.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tim thundered. Storming into the room, he put on his "Master Chief" voice. "Who the fuck are you? Kathy, is he hurting you?"

At first it seemed Katharine's lover didn't hear him, but when the gravity of the situation fully sank in, his eyes widened with pure abject terror. In the Navy, nothing is more effective at provoking fear and getting immediate obedience than a senior NCO going on a verbal rampage. And Master Chief Timothy Turner's command voice was nothing short of perfection.

"Get off my wife, you fucking bastard! I will fucking kill you!"

"Mr. Turner, I'm so sorry!" the man blurted out. "I'm . . . Nikolai . . ."

"I don't fucking care who you are! Get up and get the fuck out or I will rip off your goddam head!"

His legs shaking, the man fell out of the bed on to the cold, hard floor. He flailed about for a moment before finding his footing. Without another word, he scampered out of the bedroom, still buck naked.

Tim could hear his bare feet on the tile as the man beat a hasty retreat.

Katharine lay splayed out on the bed, her breath rapid and shallow. Her legs spread lewdly. Her pussy slick with excitement and exertion.

Standing there for a moment, Timothy's eyes devoured the sight of his ravaged wife. Partly enraged. Partly aroused. Partly curious.

"You realise he owns the resort?" Katharine asked, her voice hoarse. She was trying not to laugh.

"Are you paying for this trip with pussy?" Tim countered.

"I paid for this trip about twenty years ago." Her eyes fluttered open. She didn't bother to cover up. Her heavy breasts had fallen to the sides, the distended nipples still rock-hard.

"With ass or cash?"

"Both," Katharine sighed dreamily. "Don't give me that look, Timothy. It's not like you weren't fucking anything that moved then, either."

Neither spoke for a long moment.

In the past two and a half decades, they never discussed their extra-marital activities with each other. The terms of their marriage were set, and both lived in blissful ignorance of the other's bed-hopping.

Now it seemed Katharine was altering the terms. "Rebekah, would you please bring me a robe?"

In the excitement, Tim had forgotten that their hostess was right behind him.

"Thank you, sweetie," Kathy sat up and pulled the plush garment around her shoulders, not really concerned with being modest. "Go see about Nikolai, please . . . Make sure he didn't have a heart attack or slip and fall into the pool."

"Of course, Katharine." The young lady gave Tim a sly wink before retreating from the bedroom.

Kathy paused long enough to pull her hair back and tie it up with a scrunchie. Then she led her husband out to the main living area. Neither Rebekah nor the man were anywhere to be seen. The heavy wooden gate was closed shut.

"Are you going to tell me what this is about?" His voice was calm, but there was an unexpected undercurrent of anger to be heard. And desire.

The pair sat at the hand-carved oak dining table. Kathy flipped through a binder and stack of papers.

"We were just closing a deal," she said with a smile. She pointed to a page with her signature, another signature and a notary's stamp on it. "You and I now own fifteen percent of this resort."

"So the fuck was a bonus?"

"The fuck was me catching up with an old lover," Kathy corrected. Tim's eyes flashed with anger and jealousy. And curiosity. "You were in . . . where was it? Okinawa for six months. I was at Cal State San Marcos. Nikolai was in a study group with me and a couple of others. We started seeing each other until you got back."

"And then you kept fucking him?"

"Not until you went on another one of your WESTPAC deployments. But he was married by then."

"So you never fucked him again?"

"I didn't say that," Kathy smirked. "I had a couple of nights with him and his wife here and there, but by then Ronnie and Tony were around, so we never dated again."

Tim's jaw fell open.

"That was when they asked if they could borrow some money to start a business."

"What do you mean by 'borrow'? Or did you just give it to him? How much?"

"Ten thousand dollars," Kathy said coolly. "And I didn't give it to them. I loaned it to them."

"Ten thousand . . .when did we ever have that much money?" His voice was rising.

"Do you know how much money we have? Right now? What is our property worth? Who handles our money? What is your retirement pay? How much do you get from the VA? How much will our IRAs pay out?"

"Apparently I have no fucking clue!"

"No, you don't," Katharine dismissively waved away his irritation. "You have never known how much money we've had. You've never filed our taxes. You've never balanced our checkbook. Jesus Christ, Timothy! When you had the background check for your security clearance interview, the investigator had to tell you how much your annual salary was!"

"So we just had ten thousand dollars lying around?"

"Actually, we loaned them about fifty thousand dollars total." Kathy flipped to another page in the binder. It was a series of promissory notes. "Over . . . probably nine years."

"What for?" Despite his best efforts, the veins in his neck and forehead were starting to bulge.

"Nikolai bought a hotel in La Jolla. It was a run-down dump, so he fixed it up and then sold it. Then did it again. Each time, he offered to pay me back, but I told him to keep the money because he has a good head for business and I fronted him a good chunk of his start-up capital."

Katharine reached for a portfolio.

"In the mid 90s, he became a minor partner in a group that funded some of the big casinos that they were building in Las Vegas. Nikolai made a killing and I just rolled over all the money he owed me."

"So why didn't you tell me any of this?"

"Why? So you could leave the Navy and manage property?" Kathy scoffed. "Your career was just taking off. We were financially stable, and we were happy. We could take care of our family on what you and I made. And all of the money I loaned to Nikolai was just an investment. I was in it for the long haul, not to cash out quickly . . . which was good because a few years later, Nikolai got out of Vegas and started buying pieces of this island. We took a little bit of a hit when the economy tanked a few years ago, but most of the assets were in actual property and not on paper, so we didn't lose our shirts."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers