Tapestry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much do we actually own?"

Katharine blushed sheepishly. "Actually, we didn't own anything until this morning, when the paperwork was signed. All I had was the note where I had loaned him the money twenty years ago and an informal arrangement making me a silent partner in his dealings."

"You mean . . . he could have screwed us over?"

"Royally." For the first time, she actually seemed nervous. "At worst he would have owed us the fifty thousand we loaned him plus twenty years worth of interest. But I knew that he was in love with me from the moment he first saw me. Just like you were. Plus, I've got a pot of gold between my legs, the best tits in southern California that aren't filled with silicone and my blowjobs are a ticket straight to Heaven."

"So how long has it been since you fucked him? Before today?"

Katharine stared off into the distance for a moment, counting backwards in her head. "Five years. Maybe six. We met for dinner one night when he was passing through and he pitched the idea of this place to me. You took the kids to Disneyland for the day, and I met him up in the Valley for a quickie."

It took him several moments to wrap his head around the bombshell his wife had just dropped on him.

"You wanted me to catch you fucking him," Timothy said quietly.

Kathy only smiled. Mischieviously.

"You knew how long I would be on the golf course. And when I would be back. Why?"

"Timothy, I love you more than anything in the world." When Katharine batted her eyes like that, Tim knew he was in trouble. He was probably going to get something he really, really wanted. But there would be a price to pay, too. To further cloud his judgment, her robe had fallen open, showing off her bosom, which was still covered in a thin sheen of sweat. "But now that we're retired, I don't want us to run around behind each others's backs. I don't want to keep my affairs secret. And I don't want you to have to sneak around, either."

Kathy reached for the wristband on the table and pressed the blue button twice.

"Yes, Katharine?" the voice said.

"Becka, would you and Erin please come over? He's ready."

"We'll be right there."

Katharine stood, and shed the robe. She sauntered out to the pool area, in all of her naked glory, stopping only to put on a woven hat to keep the sun out of her eyes.

Tim followed mutely, watching his wife spread a towel on one of the padded outdoor lounge chairs and then lay back. His eyes never left her voluptuous form.

"What can we do for you, Katharine?" Rebekah asked, her voice sultry.

Turning, he saw the two young women standing inside the privacy gate. Both had terrycloth robes which fell to the ground revealing their naked forms. Erin slid the bolt into the lock, so they would be alone. His eyes devoured them, his cock hardening under his shorts.

They were built similarly. Both to each other and to Katharine.

"This part of the resort is ours, and ours alone," Kathy said. "Nikolai built this just for me. It will be here for us to use whenever we want. We're going to rent it out when we're not here, or we could move and make this our home if we choose."

Tim's heart fluttered as the Rebekah and Erin sauntered over to him, their breasts bouncing and hips swaying.

"I picked the kinds of girls you liked to work here, and anyone who comes inside these walls is fair game . . . for you or for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't think you're the only one who is going to be having fun here, Timothy," she smiled like the Cheshire Cat. "I've picked a bunch of beautiful young women and men to be available for us. No one will know what happens on this island unless we tell them. There are no cameras here, no cell phones. We can get away from our lives any time we want, come here and do whatever we want. Or who ever we want."

Katharine spread her legs and motioned to Erin, who obediently dove in between her thighs.

Timothy's cock hardened under his shorts, never having imagined seeing his wife with another woman before.

Her eyes hooded over with pleasure, Katharine looked up lovingly at her husband. "I plan on doing a lot of fucking this week, Timothy. You can play golf, you can watch . . . or you can join in."

***************

Tim's eye fluttered open. He was laying on his back. The rising sun shone through the blinds. He had always been a morning person. At least he had been a morning person since that first day of boot camp at Naval Training Center Orlando over thirty years before.

Small hands pressed against chest. A warm heavenly feeling enveloped his cock.

As he blinked away the morning haze, he saw the outline of a lithe, buxom beauty riding him.

It wasn't his wife.

Rebekah gyrated her hips gently. With long, slow strokes, she took his entire length inside her.

Biting her lip to keep from crying out, she thrust her chest out into Tim's eager grasp.

Next to him, Katharine stirred in her sleep as she cuddled up to Erin, their naked bodies pressed together in the huge bed.

Tim started to move with the young woman, but Rebekah pressed him back into the soft memory foam mattress. She arched her back, giving him a full view of her magnificent body, from her piercing brown eyes to her neatly-trimmed pussy.

Her hair fell over her face, but their eyes locked as she continued to grind on his lap.

Devouring her with his eyes, Tim lay back and enjoyed the pleasure Rebekah gave him.

She cupped her breasts in her hands, pinching her nipples indulgently

Moaning softly, she began to finger herself as Tim watched. His cock was buried deep inside Rebekah's pussy.

The shaft of his cock had disappeared into the soft folds of her labia. One finger circled her clit, and she moved her hips faster.

They made love slowly, as much to keep from waking the others in the bed as to prolong their own pleasure.

Timothy kneaded Rebekah's breasts in long, gentle strokes. They were firm, much like Katharine's had been twenty-five years and two children ago.

She leaned forward, still riding him. Her breasts pressed against his chest.

His hands reached around and cupped her shapely backside.

"Do you like watching me fuck you?" Rebekah leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Do you like watching my tits bounce?"

"Yes," Tim gasped.

"I'll do anything you want," she nibbled on his neck. "I'm yours to do whatever you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything you want."

"Did Kathy put you up to this?"

"Of course she did," Rebekah giggled. "She knows what you like."

"How long have you been in on this?"

"Since she hired me six months ago." Tim stopped moving, shocked that his wife had managed to keep her apparent involvement in this resort secret for so long. Rebekah's eyes flashed with recognition. "I'll let her fill in the details."

"I . . ."

"Shhhh," Rebekah whispered soothingly. "Let me do it. Just sit back and watch me . . . and when you cum, cum inside me . . . just like last night."

Once again, she sat back, giving Timothy a good look at her naked form.

When Erin and Katharine stirred again, Rebekah picked up her pace. Timothy matched her rhythm, until they both came together, as he flooded her womb with cum.

She collapsed into his arms, his cock still inside her.

Then they watched Katharine and Erin make love before ordering a big breakfast and sharing it in bed.

***************

"I need a bath," Katharine arched her back, and Tim heard it pop in a couple of places.

Tim rolled out of bed, not bothering to look for a robe or clothes. His wife let out a delighted squeal has he picked her up in his arms.

She nuzzled up to him as he carried her to the bathroom. A single sheet of glass ran from the floor to the ceiling and across the entire room, giving them a gorgeous view of the Caribbean. With the flick of the switch, the glass could go from being completely transparent to opaque, and a dial controlled the degree to which the window could be tinted to reduce the glare of the sun. It was also hurricane-resistant, like all of the building materials used on the resort.

He set her down so she could use the toilet and he began drawing a hot bath in the large jacuzzi tub.

Erin and Rebekah were both gone; Katharine had sent them away on some errands.

Timothy helped his wife into the tub, then lay back with his wife in his arms.

The water jets bubbled around them.

"So how do you like Becka?" Katharine asked with a wry smile. It was obviously a loaded question.

There was no right answer he could give, but he was still expected to respond. "She's very nice."

"I picked her out just for you." Kathy ran her hands up and down Tim's legs under the warm water.

"How did you manage that?"

"This resort caters mostly to families. It's a tricky price point," she sounded like she was giving a pep talk to investors. "Charge too much and it limits the clientele. Charge too little and it loses the aura of exclusivity. The bread and butter is the professional family on vacation for a week. Most of them will spend about two hundred dollars per person per day. That includes food and most of the resort features. The spa and golf and so on are extra. But there is always the client who is willing to spend more. Either they want all of the extras . . . or they want things that aren't typically in the brochure."

"And that's where the girls come in?"

"Girls and guys," Kathy corrected. "They're all extra, and the resort takes a cut. A lot of that goes into making sure there are no legal entanglements. Everyone has their hand out."

"How do you know all this?"

"A few years ago, Nikolai offered to buy out my share of his business. He made a lot of money in Vegas, and didn't want to owe me. He was also pissed that I wouldn't ever leave you."

Timothy snorted.

"I told him that I knew he was planning something, and I wanted in."

"How much did that cost?"

"I gave him back some money towards what he owed me, in exchange for this compound on the property plus enough cash to pay off our house, but we still have a fifteen percent stake in his business dealings," she replied. "And I got to pick the staff."

"When did you do that?"

"Last year. Once was the weekend when you were moving Ronnie into her apartment and then when you and Tony went on the hunting trip with your dad and brother. You thought I went to see my sister." Katharine turned her head and kissed Timothy on the soft underside of his jaw. "Rebekah and Erin were already on the administrative staff as the resort was getting set up, and I recruited them just for us. When we're not here, they work for Nikolai and the rest of the resort as regular employees. But when you and I show up, they drop everything else and become ours."

"When did you start liking girls?" Tim blurted out, his curiosity getting the best of him.

Katharine giggled, as if knowing he would ask. "How do you think I got through those twelve month deployments? The first time I kissed a girl was when Ronnie was five. Tony was still in diapers. Me and a couple of wives used to hang out. One night, after a few too many glasses of wine, I ended up making out with Erika Hansford."

"Caleb's wife?"

"She was his girlfriend at the time, but yes," Katharine snickered. "And she's a really good kisser. So a week later, when we weren't blitzed, we made love for the first time. In the guest room. We had a sleepover and the kids were already in bed."

"Weren't you . . ."

"In their wedding? Yes. It was the summer before that."

Timothy's jaw hung open.

"Sometimes, when you guys were away, we just needed to be close to someone. To be held. To be kissed," Katharine closed her eyes and smiled wistfully. Then her expression turned somber. "When you got sent some place dangerous, or if I didn't hear from you for a long time, it was nice to have someone curl up with and tell me everything was going to be okay."

Neither spoke for few moments.

"As the kids got older, I realised I couldn't have a guy hang around or they'd start asking questions," Kathy said. "But if one of their little friends and their mom stayed over, they never thought twice about it. We watched a movie or went out for putt-putt, and then everyone just went to bed."

"How many of the guys's wives did you sleep with?"

Katharine turned to look her husband in the eyes. Her gaze seemed to bore right through him. "Do you really want to know the answer to that?"

There was a part of him that was genuinely curious. But in truth, he didn't want to know. He shook his head.

"That's what I thought." Her tone was more dismissive than she meant. "You were gone, Timothy. You left me with two kids. Some days it was all I could do to send them to school and make dinner without falling apart. And then when you got sent to Bosnia and Iraq, I never knew if the Navy was going to send one of their chaplains out to see me."

She started to shake. Tim instinctively wrapped his arms around her.

"The kids were at school when the Marines got attacked in Ramadi." Her voice was little more than a whisper. "Jackie and Tiffany got called first. We didn't know who was going to be next."

"I was on the other side of the city," he said soothingly and stroked his wife's hair. "At the field hospital."

"I didn't fucking know that!" Katharine broke down. "None of us knew! CNN told us more than the fucking Navy or the goddam Marine Corps!"

In nearly thirty years of marriage, Katharine had never worried to or in front of her husband about him being in the service. She never cried. She never got angry. She was the rock of the family, always there with a warm hug, secret treat and steely resolve. When the kids melted down or Tim felt like he was getting close to his breaking point, she was there to hold the pieces together.

"Every time! . . . Every time they showed someone's face on TV, I was sure it was going to be you," her voice broke again and she buried her face in Tim's chest. He wrapped his arms around her, rocking gently. "What was I going to tell Ronnie and Tony when their daddy didn't come home?"

Tears streamed down his cheeks unchecked.

Hard, gut-wrenching sobs echoed throughout the bathroom. It was a heart-breaking, cleansing cry.

For both of them.

"I love you, Timothy." Katharine pushed her forehead against his, and cupped his face with her hands. "I was in love with you from the moment I saw you. I have never stopped loving you . . . but some nights . . . some nights I needed someone. I needed you! And you weren't there."

She straddled him in the tub. Their bodies pressed together desperately.

"So I found other people to fill that need. Sometimes men. Sometimes women. But they all did a shitty job of being you."

"I'll never leave you again," he promised, drawing her in for a long, intimate kiss.

"I know, because I'm never letting you go, either."

"Then why . . . all this?" He brushed the tears out of her eyes.

"We've been sleeping around on each other for almost thirty years, Timothy, and I don't think we could stop," Katharine reached between them and began to stroke his semi-flaccid cock. "I don't want to stop."

Tim began to harden in her grasp.

"This will be our safe place," she reminded him. "No one will know what goes on here. Not even the kids. If we ever bring them here, we'll stay in one of the regular rooms and be just another family. But I want an outlet for you and me to be with other people if we want."

Lifting herself up just a little, she placed his tumescent head against her labia. Ever so slowly, she sat down, taking him inside her.

"You can come here by yourself. Sometimes, I will get away for a long weekend, too. Or it will be the two of us together." Her hands caressed Timothy's chest lovingly. "But there will be no one else. Everyone here gets regular blood tests, and they're paid enough to keep their mouths shut."

Tim's hands went to Katharine's breasts. Their bodies pressed together as they made love long and slow.

Their cries echoed off the tile floor and glass walls. Finally, they collapsed into each others's arms. Spent.

***************

"We're having dinner tonight with Nikolai and Paulina." A frozen mixed drink was half empty on the table next to Katharine, who lay on chaise lounge by the pool. Several young men and women milled about. Some were there serving drinks. Others were talking conversationally. Tim had been introduced to each of them at one point, but he didn't remember any of their names.

All of them were in various states of undress.

"What time?" he asked absently.

"Six-thirty," Rebekah answered. She was in a thin, low-cut sundress that hugged her curves in all the right ways. "We'll be back by four, so you can get ready."

"Don't wear her out!" Kathy laughed as they got in the golf cart just outside the gate.

Several hours later, Tim and Becka returned, arm in arm.

Kathy was still laying out, although she had moved under the pergola from her earlier spot. A retractable screen was drawn, to block most of the direct sunlight. "How'd he do?"

"Five for five," Rebekah replied with a grin.

"Does that include you?"

"Yes, although the other girls got most of his attention," she gave Tim a mock pout. "He especially liked Ngoc."

"Ngoc? Really?"

"Why does that surprise you?" Tim interrupted.

Katharine shrugged. "I thought you'd be more into Mallory or Kamila. Ngoc's not very big in the chest."

"Her nipples are really sensitive," Rebekah observed. "And her ass is amazing."

"More than yours?" Kathy's eyebrow shot up. Rebekah giggled at Tim's discomfort from the position his wife was putting him in.

"I wouldn't say that." Tim dropped into one of the lounge chairs. One of the other girls slipped a glass of bourbon on ice into his hands. She was wearing one of the resort's flower patterned shirts, letting him know that she was working, and not currently available for any extracurricular activities. She gave him a sly wink anyway. Her name tag read, "Debra".

"Remember that, buster," Kathy looked up from her Kindle and gave him a disapproving glare, although her eyes danced with mischief. "So what else did you do?"

"We went out on the yacht they have here," Tim took a deep pull from the glass in his hand. He'd had a little bit to drink, but the boat full of buxom nude sunbathers had occupied most of his time.

"Was it nice?"

"Nicer than the last ship I was on."

"Which one was that?"

"The Iwo Jima. Back in '06."

"And you didn't have to work this time."

"We made him work," Rebekah interjected with a sly smile.

"I'll bet you did," Kathy snickered. "So five for five?"

"Like a champ," Becka reached out for a high five from Tim's wife. "What did you do all afternoon?"

"Well . . . I had a nice massage from Korey and Andy . . ."

"Happy ending?"

"Of course."

Tim nearly spit out his bourbon.

"Then a quick lunch and just more lounging by the pool."

"Where's Erin?" Rebekah asked.

"She's taking a nap." Kathy replied with a smirk.

"Too much 'lounging by the pool' for her?"

"Something like that."

"What time should I clear everyone out?" Rebekah asked, suddenly all business.

"Probably around five. We need to get cleaned up for dinner," Kathy looked over at Tim. "Don't drink too much and keep your hands off the girls. You've got a big night ahead of you."

Becka snickered. Tim snorted and faked a pout. In truth, after his workout on the boat, he wasn't sure that he was going to be much good later in the evening. He was almost fifty, after all.

A little while later, Katharine shook Tim awake from having dozed off in the lounge chair next to her. The people around the pool were gathering their things and dressing. They stopped by to see Tim and Kathy as they took their leave.