Tapestry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, sailor, let's get you cleaned up," Kathy took her husband's hand and led him into the bathroom.

They took a long, indulgent shower, washing the suntan oil off. Tim and Kathy playfully caressed and groped one another. Neither asked about the other's day, but they both knew what the other had been up to.

When they emerged, Erin and Rebekah were in their resort shirts and shorts. There was a new comfortable sundress laid out for Kathy, along with some stunning black coral and gold jewelry.

A pair of loose cargo shorts and a polo shirt awaited Tim. Kathy made him shave.

Meanwhile, a cleaning crew had descended upon the villa. With military precision, they put everything back in its place. The kitchen was filled with a chef and several assistants who were busy preparing dinner.

Kathy surveyed all the work being done, but it was Rebekah giving out instructions with Erin as her right-hand woman. It reminded Tim of how the Navy works: the officer is responsible, the chief is in charge and the LPO (lead petty officer) runs the show.

"Take this," Rebekah handed him a small yellow pill and a glass of water.

"What is it?" Tim generally didn't like taking anything without knowing what it was.

When Becka's only reply was a mischievous grin, Tim gave up and took his medicine.

"So what's for dinner?" Tim asked, more to make conversation than anything.

"I'll let Gio give you the full menu later, but it's very good."

"What's the occasion?"

"You'll have to talk about Kathy about that."

Tim wasn't used to people stonewalling him. Of course, he was also used to being the person in charge. And here, he clearly was not.

Becka winked, seeing his frustration. And enjoying it.

He gave her a quick smack on the backside as she went off to check on whatever was going on out by the pool.

By six-thirty, the pool area, dining room and bedroom were spotless. A table for four was set up on the patio overlooking the ocean. Towels were laid out on the lounge chairs. Bottles of wine chilled by the table.

The only staff remaining were the chef, his assistant and a pair of servers. Rebekah and Erin greeted the man Tim had chased out earlier in the week before leaving, closing the gate behind them.

Accompanying the man was a woman Tim instinctively knew to be his wife.

Kathy rushed over to greet them both, giving the woman a warm hug, which was eagerly returned. The man was not as enthusiastic to embrace Kathy. Perhaps it had to do with Tim threatening to kill him the last time they met.

The warning glare Kathy gave him told Tim she expected him to be on his best behaviour.

The woman jumped into Tim's arms and gave him a big hug. She was short, with long dark hair showing only a few streaks of grey.

"Tim, this is Paulina," Kathy said as the other woman gave him a traditional double kiss greeting.

"It's so nice to finally meet you," Paulina had a trace of an eastern European accent. Her skin was tanned with calluses on her hands, and she had the look of someone who had spent a lifetime working. Like Kathy, she was well-endowed, her breasts filling her blouse, which was unbuttoned well down into her cleavage. Her legs were thick and muscular, covered just above the knee by a colourful Caribbean skirt.

"And this is Nikolai," Kathy said, her eyes filled with laughter.

"Thank you, my friend!" Tim extended his hand, but the other man embraced him, giving him the same double kiss greeting as his wife, even though his hands shook nervously. "Thank you for everything!"

It took him a second to form a response, but Tim recovered quickly.

"You're welcome," he replied, even if he didn't really know exactly what it was for which he was being thanked.

Looking over at his wife, Tim saw that she was thoroughly enjoying his confusion. She came to his rescue soon enough.

"Let's have a toast," Katharine passed out champagne flutes to each of the four. "To a long and prosperous partnership!"

"To our friends!" Paulina added.

"And many more years!" Nikolai raised his glass.

Tim paused for a second, unsure of what to say. So he fell back on one that he had learned in the Navy. "Here's to Hell; may our stay there be as much fun as the trip down!"

The others laughed. Their glasses clinked! together. Tim downed the champagne, only to find the flute filled by one of the servers.

The foursome made their way to the sitting area by the fire pit. To his surprise, Paulina sat next to him on the loveseat, closer than Tim expected. Kathy and Nikolai each sat in one of the single chairs.

"So how do you like the resort?" Paulina asked excitedly. One of her hands rested on Tim's knee. A tingle started in his toes and he felt his cock begin to harden. He shot his wife a quick glance. Kathy smiled with amusement and winked.

He decided to see how far things were going to go.

"It's very nice," Tim reached over and put his hand over Paulina's. She scooted over so their hips were touching and leaned into him. "The golf course is fantastic."

Steeling a glance at Nikolai, he saw a flash of jealousy, which was quickly covered by an automatic smile.

They continued to make small talk as the servers brought out trays of hors d'oeuvres. More wine flowed. At times, Tim felt like he was being quizzed by a marketing team. Nikolai and Paulina asked about his experience at the resort.

He asked about them, and how they knew Katharine. Through the conversation, the pieces began to fall in to place about the relationship the three of them had, and in that moment, he realised how much of his family's life he had missed in the thirty-two years he was in the Navy.

"We live here almost full time now," Paulina said. She had shed her shoes and wrapped herself around his arm. Despite his best efforts, thoughts of putting his cock between her breasts and into her mouth kept invading his mind. Tim shifted in his seat to rearrange his semi-hard cock in his shorts. "Our oldest son is at the Thacher School in California. Our youngest son lives here, although he says he wants to go to Chicago to live with my parents. He says life in the islands is boring."

"He thinks I make him work too much," Nikolai snorted. Despite his not-so-good first impression of the man, Tim quickly came to realise that the couple was hard-working, and aside from getting a start-up loan from Kathy, was basically self-made, having carved out a nice life for themselves. "If he goes to Chicago, he'll be in for a surprise. I just want a day's work out of him. His grandfather is a slavedriver!"

Their conversation was interrupted by the chef announcing that dinner was ready.

Moving to the table, Tim found himself seated next to Paulina. As cozy as the two of them were getting, Kathy and Nikolai seemed to be a mile apart. Not that they were avoiding each other, but they were merely friendly.

Dinner was light, starting with a chilled shellfish cocktail, which was followed by a zesty seafood salad. The main course was a spicy (but not too spicy) Caribbean paella.

Tim ate heartily, his guard down after several drinks, but also the easy conversation between his wife and their hosts.

After the main course, the chef came out and served a chocolate mousse with ice cream and raspberry sauce. Then the last of the staff exited the villa and the foursome went back to their seats by the pool.

For a moment, the only sound was the water cascading down the artificial falls into the pool. Then, without warning or preamble, Paulina threw herself into Tim's arms.

Her lips pressed against his hungrily. Tim's eyes widened in surprise.

Katharine giggled. Nikolai smiled nervously.

"I've been waiting twenty years to meet you!" Paulina pressed her body against Tim.

He looked over at his wife, who winked and shot him a conspiratorial grin. She leaned back in her chair and took a sip of wine.

"Just to meet me?" Tim asked coyly.

"Meet you and fuck you!" Paulina laughed. Her hand cupped the bulge in Tim's shorts. "Oh! That's very nice!"

"It's all for you," he smiled.

"Then let's see what you've got." After a couple of bottles of wine, they were all a little tipsy. Paulina's eastern European accent was especially pronounced, and she was getting more handsy by the minute.

Dropping to her knees, she tugged at Tim's belt. Her face brushed against his shorts, causing his cock to jump. She unbuttoned his shorts, then took the zipper between her teeth.

Paulina tugged at his shorts and boxers. Tim's cock sprung free and she began to stroke him eagerly.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a flash of anger and jealousy on Nikolai's face, but he covered it with a stiff smile.

"In your mouth," Tim didn't even have to coax Paulina into bobbing her head up and down on his lap.

She eagerly sucked on the head of his cock. Her tongue raked the underside and her lips pressed against him.

He thrust up into her mouth and lifted his rear end off the loveseat. Paulina pulled his shorts down as Tim shed his shirt.

Soon, Timothy was sitting naked as his wife and Nikolai watched Paulina sucking on his cock.

With his eyes hooded over with pleasure, Tim watched her head bobbing up and down in his lap. She didn't have Katharine's natural talent, but she made up for it with a lot of enthusiasm.

His cock was tumescent, but he wasn't ready to orgasm yet.

When he lifted Paulina up, she let out a disappointed sigh. He pulled her lips to his, kissing her eagerly and passionately.

Tim's hands roamed her body as he brought her up into his lap. Her hand stroked his sex, and he found himself brushing against the wetness between her legs. Apparently she decided she was going to dinner without panties.

"Naughty girl," Tim said with a grin.

"No sense in anything getting in the way," she winked mischievously. She leaned forward and kissed Tim on the neck. "I've been waiting too long for this."

"Are you showing off for your husband?" he whispered in Paulina's ear.

"Of course," she replied, the hint of an edge in her voice. "I've had to watch him fuck Katharine, knowing that sometimes he'd rather be with her than me. Now it's my turn. She always said you were the best lover she ever had."

"I'd hate to make a liar out of my wife."

Paulina didn't reply. She gave him a hungry grin.

Sinking down on her hips, Tim felt the head of his cock push past her labia and into her pussy. The tight opening to her sex held for the briefest of moments, then gave way. Both Tim and Paulina let out a low, satisfied moan.

Then, ever so slowly, Paulina took his entire length inside her. They stayed like that for a moment, Tim savouring the warmth of his new lover's slick pussy. She seemed to be adjusting to his length and girth.

Ever so slowly, she began to grind against him. Her breath was ragged. Tim pulled her to him, their lips pressed together.

Paulina was still fully clothed and Timothy sought to remedy that.

"Undress for me," he whispered in her ear.

She sat back, Tim still filling her up. Her dark hair had fallen over her face. Tim brushed it out of the way as Paulina unfastened the remaining buttons on her blouse.

A sturdy black lace bra contained her large breasts. Tim cupped them in his hands and gave them a firm squeeze, drawing a delighted squeal from Paulina.

Steeling a glance over at his wife, Tim saw Katharine sipping at her wine from behind a sly smile. Her free hand absently traced a pattern over her breast. Tim saw her nipple erect from excitement under her sundress.

Out of the corner of his eye, Nikolai was shifting uncomfortably in his seat, unable to tear his eyes away from his wife, whom he knew was impaled on Tim's cock, even though he could not see the actual penetration.

Timothy smiled inwardly, never having cuckolded a man in front of him. The rush was exhilarating.

He pulled Paulina in for another kiss and thrust his hips up into her. Then he reached around and began slowly releasing the clasps on the bra, one at a time.

"You have wonderful breasts," Tim fondled Paulina as they fell into his hands. They had a fair amount of middle-age sag and stretch marks. Timothy didn't really care, though; he liked tits of all kinds. Her nipples were erect spots on areolas which were the size of sand dollars.

"They're not a nice as Katharine's," she replied with a twinge of jealousy.

Tim only smiled as he took her nipples in his mouth, gently suckling and biting them. His hands roamed her body. She had a little bit of pooch on her belly and some extra padding on her rear end, but was in good shape.

He tossed her bra to the ground as she began to gyrate her hips, grinding her clit against his pelvic bone.

Letting her take control of the pace, Tim complimented her movements with his own.

"You were right, Katharine!" Paulina cried out. "Tim's cock is amazing!"

It seemed like she was exaggerating her pleasure and her vocal enthusiasm for her husband's benefit, but Tim didn't mind. He lifted her skirt up from her thighs, so it bunched around her waist.

Just high enough that Nikolai could get a good look at his wife being fucked.

Paulina began to bounce up and down on him. She was using Tim's cock for her pleasure. And maybe more than a little bit for payback on her husband.

She leaned forward, thrusting her chest into Tim's face. He mauled her breasts with his hands and mouth, which in turn, made her grind even harder on him.

"Fuck me, Paulina!" Tim gasped, making sure to call out Nikolai's wife's name in front of the man.

The sturdy hardwood loveseat creaked at their exertions, but held.

Glancing over at his wife, Tim saw Kathy had pulled the hem on her dress and was touching herself as Paulina rode him.

On his lap, Paulina started to babble on in a language Tim didn't understand.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she let out a rapturous cry.

Tim felt her pussy contract around his cock and flood with warmth. Paulina collapsed against him, exhausted. Spent.

He rolled her head to the side and kissed her gently. Her body was limp. Her eyes glazed over. With bliss.

"Paulina," he whispered softly. "I'm not done fucking you yet."

She smiled through the haze.

Tim lifted her off is lap and cradled her in his strong arms.

He carried Paulina into the bedroom of the villa, his wife and her husband following eagerly.

***************

"When we get home, you're not allowed to take any of those pills with you," Kathy cuddled up to Tim in the bed. The first light of the morning shone through the curtains.

"Why not?"

"You're insatiable as it is," she giggled. "If you were taking those pills every day, I'll never get any sleep and you'll wear out my pussy."

"I think you can take it, honey." Tim kissed her on the forehead. "You were always as ready to go as I was."

"I still am," Katharine rolled Tim over on his back. It only took a couple of strokes for him to go from semi-hard to erect.

Her pussy was slick, and they soon fell into a familiar rhythm.

"I thought you were going to kill Paulina last night," Kathy sat back so Tim could take in her entire body. She knew what he liked. "Give her a heart attack or split her in half."

"What was the deal between her and Nikolai?" Tim palmed his wife's breasts and began to knead them gently.

"You mean why did she get to have all the fun?" she giggled. "She was taking out twenty years of frustration on you."

"I could tell."

"I didn't hear you complaining." Kathy picked up her pace just enough to keep Timothy hard inside her, but not enough to make either of them orgasm. "Both Nikolai and Paulina are very protective and jealous people. They're not into swinging and they both can't stand the other looking sideways at anyone else. Most of the girls on the resort are actually scared of her."

"So why do you get a pass? At both of them?"

"Their marriage wasn't exactly arranged, but their families matched them together. Nik and I were meeting up irregularly when they met. She knew he had a girlfriend, but they got married anyway." At the mention of the word "girlfriend", Tim cringed a little bit on the inside, but he let her go on. "He said he wouldn't be unfaithful to her, but when he needed to borrow money for their first hotel, he couldn't get enough financing from a bank at a reasonable interest rate, so he came to me for a loan."

"So you weren't fucking him then?"

"Right after they got married? No." Katharine paused for a second to lick her fingers and she started to touch herself as she rode him. "The first time we met, she didn't like me much. But they needed the cash, so she had to play nice. And to be honest, I didn't really like her either. She was married to my boyfriend, after all."

"Did you remember you had a husband?" Tim's voice was harsher than he meant.

"Yeah, I know, but I kept you two separate. Just like you never stopped fucking that nurse in Pearl Harbor up until right before you retired," she shot back evenly. "Yes, I knew about her. I've got friends in the service, too, sweetheart. Anyway, to get back at Paulina, I told her in exchange for the first loan, they both had to sleep with me while the other one watched."

In that moment, Tim started to laugh. At the sheer absurdity of what his wife was telling him.

"Stop that," Kathy giggled. "Yes, I blackmailed them both into fucking me for money. Anyway, she's not bad in bed, and she liked it more than she would admit."

"Not bad?"

"I've had better." As she told the story, Kathy began to move a little faster. Her hips pushing a little harder. "And so have you."

Tim shrugged. It was true. "But I liked fucking her in front of her husband."

"Yes, you did." They snickered together. "So after that, we became a threesome when we'd meet up. It always drove her crazy that I had her husband, but she never got to have mine. So the deal was after you retired, I'd give her a pass at you."

"Was that a one-time thing?"

"I'd invite them over for dinner again tonight, but I don't think she'll be walking right for a while. Especially after having your monster up her butt." Kathy leaned in and kissed Tim. Her breasts mashed flat against his chest. "She wanted Nikolai to know what it felt like to have his wife getting fucked by another man. And I knew you would deliver, Timothy."

"Three times!"

"You make me so proud," she gave him an amused smile, and he couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. "If you want to have her again, I'm sure she'd jump at the chance, but Nikolai may not let her. Of course, he would if he got to have me."

"Would you be okay with that?"

"Sweetheart, I've set you up with more pussy this week than most men get in a decade. I've watched you fuck pretty little things who are your daughter's age." Kathy pulled back to look Tim in the eyes. "You can fuck anyone here you want. But our deal stands: you have to be okay with me taking as many lovers as I want, too."

"Next time you have to join in, instead of watching from the couch."

"I promise, Timothy."

"Kathy?"

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I love you."

"You say the sweetest things when you're drowning in pussy." Kathy laughed, before kissing him tenderly. "I love you, too."

***************

The next two days were spent enjoying all of the resort's amenities. They went power-boating and snorkeling. Tim played a lot of golf. And in between, there was a good amount of fucking going on.

Kathy had standing appointments with the spa staff. The girls seemed to be on a regular schedule for giving Tim a blowjob or letting him bend them over on the bed or by the pool.

"What day is it?" Tim asked absently. His eyes wandered around the patio. A dozen young men and women mingled around, enjoying the sun and the company. Most were wearing only sunscreen and a smile. Being in a place where there were no cameras and no cellphones meant they had to interact with each other, and it also meant they couldn't be called or texted out of the blue. It seemed to be liberating for everyone.