Tapestry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thursday," Kathy looked over at him from her iPad Mini. Her terrycloth robe was open. She had dispensed with wearing clothes or a bathing suit around the villa.

"Do we have any plans today?"

"I think the girls mentioned something about taking you skydiving."

Tim snorted. "In thirty two years, the Navy couldn't get me to jump out of a perfectly good airplane."

"But you'd go out to sea on a ship full of jarheads that's really just a big torpedo magnet?" Katharine shot him the kind of teasing glance that people who have been married for a quarter century share. "I'll bet that those two girls and their four double-D cups could get you to jump out of the airplane."

"That's playing dirty. And Rebekah told me she's a triple-D. Would you go skydiving with them?"

"And miss out on the chance to cash in your life insurance? No thanks," Kathy snorted before calling out across the patio. "Hey, Becka! Tim's in for skydiving!"

From the far side of the waterfall, Rebekah smiled and waved, making her bare bosom shake alluringly.

Timothy glared at his wife, but there was no real threat there. Kathy blew him a kiss and snickered. "She's not a triple-D. I'm a triple-D and my tits are bigger than hers."

Becka was talking to some of the other resort staff, who had stopped by to visit and take a break from the regular routine of their jobs. Some were locals, but many were transplants from the US or other Caribbean Islands. All of them worked for the resort, and had been screened by Katharine prior to being allowed into the private villa.

It was understood that any of them were up for any activities initiated by Kathy or Tim, although the vast majority of the time was spent sunning or just laying around. There were some regular resort staff as well, including servers with drinks and food, plus a pair of lifeguards. A phalanx of masseuses was on call if needed. All were dressed in their regular work attire and were off-limits for any hanky-panky.

Rebekah and Erin were clearly at the top of the pecking order, although a couple of the guys had caught Katharine's attention, but they were deferential to (and probably afraid of) Tim.

A short time later, Tim grudgingly found himself being driven to the airport for his skydiving lesson, led on by Becka and Erin.

Against his better judgment, Timothy was soon free-falling out of a twin-engine propeller plane, strapped to a tandem harness along with a tall, buxom skydiving instructor. The girls followed him out of the plane along with a video photographer who captured his terror and exhilaration in high definition video.

"We're going to invite Bethany over this weekend," Erin told him on the way back to the resort. She was driving the Mercedes SUV and smiled mischievously at him in the rear-view mirror. His shorts were unbuttoned and Rebekah was stroking his cock.

"Who?" Tim asked, straining to concentrate on the conversation.

"The girl who hurled you to your doom," Erin giggled. "She was the skinny bitch we strapped you to, but you were too worried about dying to notice. She likes you, and we tipped her extra. She's going to stop by the clinic this afternoon."

Tim's eyes rolled back in his head as Rebekah took his entire rapidly-hardening cock into her mouth.

"Fuck!" he grunted between his clenched teeth.

Within minutes, Tim's cock exploded in Becka's mouth. He threw himself back in the seat as his toes curled up.

They drove through the gates to the resort just as he was buckling his belt. When they got out of the car, Erin slipped Rebekah a fifty dollar bill.

"You win, bitch," she said with a smile.

Rebekah blew her friend a kiss and pocketed the bill. "I told you I could do it."

"Do what?" Tim asked, although he had a pretty good idea what the bet was.

"Make you cum before we got to the gate."

The girls laughed as they got in one of the electric carts.

When they got back to the villa, over the sound of the waterfall, they heard the distinctive sound of Katharine's moaning.

Tim approached the gate curiously as her cries became louder. They also heard water sloshing around and the distinctive sound of skin slapping together in a steady rhythm.

Erin pressed her badge against the gate, releasing the electronic lock.

As they stepped on to the patio, they heard Katharine let out a rapturous scream, followed by a pair of masculine grunts.

She was in the pool in water that was up to her chest. Her arms and legs were wrapped around a muscular young man. Her nails dug into his shoulders.

They were kissing. Not passionately, but the tender post-coital kiss of lovers.

The pair was joined by another young man, who was pressed against Kathy's back. His teeth raked the nape of her neck. The two men ran their hands over Kathy's body, as well as each other.

All the activity around the pool seemed to have paused to watch the action.

Erin quietly shut the gate behind them.

Tim watched Katharine and her lovers sink down so only their heads were above the water. They were talking quietly to each other, laughing and smiling as if in their own little world.

Not wanting to interrupt, Tim and the girls made their way around the patio. The activity around the pool resumed now that the show was over.

Without any prompting one of the servers produced a drink for Tim. Rebekah and Erin disappeared into the villa.

After a few minutes, Kathy looked over at her husband, her body still wedged between the two young men.

"How was skydiving?" she asked, her face radiating a warm glow.

"You have to wait a little longer to collect my life insurance."

"He did well," Rebekah plopped down in the lounge chair next to Tim. She had changed into a red spaghetti strap bikini, at least for the moment. "He didn't chicken out or scream like a little girl . . . or a jarhead."

"Don't make fun of Marines," Tim snorted. "They can't help themselves."

"I can make fun of Marines; I'm married to one."

His eyebrow shot up. "You're what?"

"My husband is a Marine," Becka laughed at Tim being struck speechless. "He's an Osprey crew chief out of Pendleton."

"Does he know . . . about . . ."

"He doesn't care," she replied with another laugh. "He was my gay boyfriend in high school, and when he enlisted, he wanted the extra housing allowance and I wanted my grandmother to stop asking me when I was getting married, so Scott and I got hitched. I fly to California to see him a couple times a year to prove to the Marine Corps that I actually exist, and we live our separate lives. I'm also the beneficiary of his life insurance in case he dies."

"So he doesn't mind about this?" Tim waved his hand around at the resort.

"He's been here a couple of times, since there's a lot of sex that happens on this island. The staff isn't supposed to mingle with the guests, but we make exceptions," she winked.

"Do you love him?" Tim blurted out before he could stop himself.

Rebekah's eyes flashed with a moment of vulnerability, probably the first time she had let Tim into her personal life away from the resort. "Yeah, I do. We've known each other since middle school. When he gets out of the Corps, we'll probably settle down somewhere and share stories. But we both like to fuck guys, and our arrangement works out for everyone involved. Just like yours does."

Both of their eyes fell on Katharine, who had dislodged herself from the threesome. She walked to the shallow end of the pool and up the sloped beach entry in all of her naked glory.

Kathy took the lounge on the other side of Tim, not bothering to cover up.

"I thought you were saving yourself for tomorrow night," Erin emerged from the villa. She was wearing her button down resort shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. Her hair was pulled back and she looked like the consummate professional.

"I thought you were here for us all week." Katharine pouted.

"Well, since you've commandeered half of the administrative staff for your own private amusement, someone has to spend a few hours in the office to run payroll. I know you're both retired, but the rest of us need the paycheck . . . and I don't trust Nikolai to get it right." She leaned over to give both Kathy and Tim a peck on the cheek.

"Where's mine, Erin?" Rebekah teased playfully.

"You'll get yours later," Erin reached down and gave one of Becka's breasts a friendly grope before she walked to the gate.

"What's tomorrow night?" Tim asked absently, his eyes falling on Katharine's exposed breasts.

"You didn't tell him?" Kathy turned to Rebekah.

"It's your night, not mine," the other girl shrugged, her face breaking into a sly grin.

"We're having some guests over after dinner, and then we're having a gangbang."

It was a good thing Tim hadn't been taking a drink just then or he would have spat it all over Kathy and Rebekah, both of whom seemed to be enjoying Tim's discomfort.

"Well . . . I'm having a gangbang," Kathy laughed. "You're welcome to watch, join in or take the girls out on the yacht for some of your own fun."

Tim didn't immediately reply, and his wife let the matter drop. They spent the rest of the afternoon lounging by the pool, taking in the sights of the dozen or so attractive young men and women who milled about.

That night, Katharine went to bed early, leaving Tim and Rebekah to entertain themselves. Erin showed up a little while later with two bottles: one whiskey and one lube.

***************

When he awoke the next morning, Kathy was cuddled up to him. His arms wrapped around her tenderly. Her hair smelled sweet.

On his other side, Rebekah and Erin were snuggled together. Untangling himself from the three women, Tim retrieved a bathrobe and went to the bathroom, then out to the kitchen.

Kathy padded out a few minutes later, probably drawn to the smell of fresh coffee. She wore a thin robe over her naked form.

"How are we going to back home after this?" she asked quietly.

"We've got other places to see," Tim led his wife to one of the loveseats looking over the patio. The sun was just coming over the horizon. The resort was quiet. They sat down, and Kathy leaned back into his arms.

"Where are we going next?"

"Where ever you want to go. Tony has the rest of this year and then next year, and then he'll be graduated."

"He says he's going to the Air Force Academy," Kathy's voice was wistful, as if she was dreading the day when both of their children would be out from under their roof.

"He just wants me to salute him," Tim snorted.

"You're retired; I don't think you have to salute anyone ever again."

"Yes, ma'am," he laughed and then kissed her playfully. "Ronnie's off at college. I'll bet she moves across the country or to Italy after she graduates. We can do whatever we want."

"I've still got that list," Katharine nuzzled up to Tim.

"Which list?"

"All the places you promised to take me back before we got married: Hawaii, Tokyo, Venice, London, Alexandria . . . I'll go with you anywhere, Timothy."

"Can we really afford it?"

Katharine snorted softly. "Of course we can. You're getting your military retirement, plus your VA money. I started those retirement accounts for both of us when you were first sent to Twenty-Nine Palms, and those have been growing steadily. When Uncle Danny died, we inherited some money that's accumulating interest, but we can get to it if we need it. We own a portion of this resort. Our house is paid off, so is your truck. I've got another year on the lease for the Hyundai. Ronnie's college fund covers most of her expenses, and Tony has his if he doesn't go into the Air Force. I'll make you get a job if you start going stir crazy, but you only need to work if you want to."

"You really took care of us, didn't you?" Tim said appreciatively.

"The Navy needed you. Your sailors needed you. The Marines needed you. You provided for me and the kids. The last thing you ever needed to worry about was money, sweetheart," she took his hands in hers. "I took care of all that. But they don't need you anymore, Timothy. I need you."

They held on to one another in the stillness of the morning. The only sound was the waterfall by the pool.

Katharine ran her hand up and down Timothy's leg. She took the coffee cup from him and set it on the table next to hers.

His sex began to harden as she stroked him. He palmed her breasts and they kissed tenderly.

Throwing her leg across his lap, Kathy rubbed the head of his cock against her slit. After a couple of strokes, she sank down on him, taking all of Tim's length inside her.

They made love long and slow under the light of daybreak. They came together, knowing that despite the ups and downs in their lives, they were meant to be together. Forever.

***************

"Mr. Turner? If you'll come with me, Erin said she has dinner waiting for you." The speaker was a tall, shapely brunette. She was wearing her resort shirt and a plain khaki skirt. It took him a second, but Timothy recognized her as one of the attendants who had been tending the bar around the pool for most of the past week.

Like the other girls, she was young—probably in her mid-twenties—and pretty. Her hair was in a tight French braid. He had to sneak a glance at her name tag to remember to call her "Debra".

There was a low buzz around the villa. The cleaning staff had descended on the pool area and the house. Servers were setting up a buffet and a bar.

Katharine sauntered around the patio in a loose sundress, inspecting the preparations. She looked radiant. Glancing over in his direction, she smiled. "You are welcome to stay, Timothy. You can join in the fun."

He looked away for a second, trying to cover up the flash of jealousy. And arousal.

"I'd better not," he sighed. He reached out and took her hand. She stopped to straighten out his floral-patterned button down shirt before stepping into his arms. "You need to have a night when it's all about you. And you don't have to worry about your jealous old husband getting in the way."

"You're never in the way, sweetheart."

"I know," Tim kissed her gently. "But you deserve this night . . . every night . . . if that's what you want. For putting up with me. For raising our children. For the Navy sending me all over the world . . ."

"I love you, Timothy," she whispered. "Since the first time I saw you . . ."

"And I love you, Katharine. I will always love you."

He pulled her close, only to have his hand swatted playfully when it wandered down below her waist.

"Hands off, mister," Rebekah scolded him with a wink. She was wearing her resort shirt and a long skirt. "We've spent all afternoon pampering your wife and getting her ready for tonight, and you can't mess her up."

Tim and Kathy both laughed. He gave both Katharine and Becka a smack across the backside, before following Debra out to the electric cart just outside the gate.

"Tell Erin to take good care of him!" Kathy called, blowing Tim a kiss.

Debra only smiled and waved.

They drove across the resort, making polite small talk. They stopped down by the beach, along a boardwalk leading out into the ocean. She parked the cart in front of a building that contained a restaurant, resort shop and concierge.

Tim followed Debra along the boardwalk out over the water. The bungalows were spread out, giving them all a fair amount of privacy. He saw lights on in each of them, but didn't see any people. Maybe it was from being around Marines all the time, but he took note of the structures; the pylons were concrete and the walls appeared to be wooden slats with thatched roofs, but he could see aluminum reinforced walls and roofs. Tim would bet a good chunk of his retirement check that they were built up to exceed hurricane code.

It wasn't until they got to the far end of the pier that they stopped.

"This way, Mister Turner," Debra led him inside.

The interior of the bungalow was bigger than it appeared from outside. It had high, vaulted ceilings that gave the appearance of a traditional south Pacific meeting house. Although a studio, it had a small kitchenette, a single king sized bed and a small sitting area. There was a glass enclosed shower that was open to the deck and outside, but angled in a way that couldn't be seen by the guests in the next space. A hot tub and outdoor lounge area completed the luxury of the place.

Erin came out to greet them. She was wearing a string bikini top that barely contained her breasts and colourful sarong. Her hair was tied back in a loose braid with a bright yellow flower behind her left ear.

She gave Tim a familiar hug. "Are you sure you don't want to stay, Debs?"

"I'd love to," the other girl sighed with disappointment. "But some of us have to work."

"We won't tell anyone," Erin winked.

"Maybe later," Debra made a face that was part jealousy, part envy. There was obviously more going on, but neither of them saw fit to let him in on the secret.

Tim watched her head back down the boardwalk towards the beach, leaving him alone with Erin.

"What would you like to do tonight, Tim?"

"What are my options?"

"Anything you like. There's a light dinner we could have now. We can order more food for now or later. We could go skinny-dipping or naked jet-skiing. I could have a couple of the girls stop by. Whatever you want to do."

"How did you get stuck with me?"

"No one 'stuck' me with you," Erin snorted and fidgeted just a little bit. "I thought we should have some time for you and me."

There was a nearly imperceptible flash in her eyes that Tim almost missed. The truth dawned on him just then.

"You're here for the same reason I am: you don't want to watch Kathy getting fucked by every swinging dick that showed up," Tim said softly. Erin looked away, embarrassed and ashamed. "You're in love with her, too."

For just a second, Tim thought the young woman might burst into tears.

He reached out and gave her hand a knowing squeeze. Neither spoke for a long moment.

"You remind me of Kathy when we first met." Tim led the young woman out to the back deck. The sun was beginning to set, making a magnificent backdrop against the soft sound of the waves brushing against the pylons. "Young and adventurous. You look a lot like Kathy when she was twenty. She married me at a moment's notice and moved clear across the country, almost on a lark. I don't think she knew what she was getting in to then, either."

"Did you?"

"Oh, hell, no!" Tim chuckled. "I just knew I had to be with her. I wanted her to be mine."

"But she's not yours . . . not alone."

The words stung just a little.

"Everyone falls in love with her just a little," he said softly. They stood side by side at the rail to the deck. "And she falls in love with them, too. She can't help it. Kathy always sees the good in people. And she brings out the best part of everyone."

"And she's so beautiful . . . and she listens. She's the mom or sister or crazy aunt everyone needs." Erin looked over at Tim. She placed her hand over his and smiled gently. "And she loves you more than anyone else . . . except maybe your kids."

"You're jealous." It wasn't really a question.

"Envious," Erin corrected.

"She's old enough to be your mother."

"And you're old enough to be my father," Erin retorted. "But that doesn't stop you from slipping that big dick into me or Rebekah or any of the other girls here, does it?"

They both laughed nervously before an awkward silence fell over them.

"When you leave, life will go on for us here on the island. And you'll go home. Back to your lives. Back to your kids."

"You'd wait for her, wouldn't you?" Tim asked gently.

It took Erin a long moment to find her voice. It was like Tim had slapped her across the face. "There's a lot of sex that goes on around here, in case you didn't notice. But when I'm with her . . . it's not like it's just a fling."