TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 25: The Fog Moves Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dewey, you saved my life," she said, staring off into the fire. "Thank you."

"Glad I was there," he replied. "Of course, in some cultures, that would make you my slave." David and Carol chuckled nervously, but Wendy said nothing staring into the fire. Dewey regretted saying it. "Sorry. I was just in the right place at the right time, I guess."

"Whoa, look at that," said David. Carol gave him a mean stare until she realized he was looking in the direction of the lake. The mist had appeared rolling towards them.

"Told ya," said Dewey.

The mist enveloped David and Carol first. Dewey could see her tee shirt immediately turn wet

and cling to her body. She wasn't quite as lanky as he thought. She had a long torso that tapered into her hips before flaring out into sweet hips. Most impressive were the long fat nipples capping her breasts that suddenly appeared to be trying to poke their way through the thin tee. David must have noticed them too, for he grabbed her hand. "Maybe we should get out of this mist?" he asked. She nodded. Dewey could see the small tent poking out the teen's shorts, much much smaller than the tent poking out Dewey's pants since rescuing Wendy. The couple slipped into their tent. He almost thought of excusing himself to go take care of his erection. It was turning painful and it swelled even more when the mist reached him. It was too much. His cock needed some immediate attention. He stood to tell Wendy he was leaving, but she'd slipped into the tent. Kind of rude, he thought.

Wendy crawled back out. She'd lost the blanket. Dewey gasped as she straightened up. His shirt was clinging to her bare tits showing more than Carol's shirt had. The full moon lit the mist up and he could see her clearly, every drop of dew that clung to her sexy belly, her arms, her forehead. Wonder woman indeed.

"Um.. I should get going," he said, unable to take his eyes of her tits. He could see the pinkness of her nipples through his shirt. A shirt he never planned on washing again.

"You want your shirt back, Dewey?"

"Yeah."

"Here than," she said and to the little black man's amazement, she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up off her perfect white breasts and over her head. She held it out for him. He was frozen, staring at her breasts for nearly half a minute. When he finally reached out for his shirt, she pulled it back. "Come and get it," she told him, tossing the shirt into her tent.

Dewey gulped. Wendy knelt and crawled into the tent.

"OH COME ON!" screamed Carol, her frustration clear in the next tent.

"Sorry," pleaded David. "I'm sorry. I couldn't stop it."

"All I did was touch it."

Dewey ignored the couple and stooped, following Wendy into the tent.

**********

"Oh, come one dude," whispered Gary, looking down at his best friend Wyatt Donnelly who was furiously masturbating.

"Sorry, failed my fortitude saving throw, buddy," whispered Wyatt back before grunting and shooting a few small wads of cum down into the leaves. He squeezed another pearl sized drop out of his smallish penis without taking his eyes off the scene in front of him. "Worth coming to

the party just for this. Don't you think it's hot?"

"Susan yeah," snorted Gary Wallace. "But she's fucking three niggers like some nympho cumsucking succubus." He was disgusted at the sight of his number one fantasy girl acting like a slut for three black minotaur cocks. The scrawny pimply faced Wyatt would masturbate to anything though it did make him happy to see that Wyatt's skinny little penis appeared to be a good half inch smaller then Gary's own six inch one.

"Can't believe Leroy's got his dick head pierced. Damn fogs gonna ruin my view, Dude."

"Looks like the party is breaking up anyway," said Gary, ducking farther behind the bush as the three blacks disengaged themselves from Susan. He wondered about Wyatt sometimes. He often seemed as fascinated with penises as he was with women. He'd even caught Wyatt jerking off while looking at the senior LD's website as the local black porn star took on two petite Asian chicks. A gap appeared in the fog, the full moon lighting up the luscious body of Susan Dupree. Gobs of what could only be black semen glistened in places all over her body. Leroy and LD were dressed and leaving. Omar was dressing and watching Susan. They appeared to be in a hole in the mist. The three black men disappeared into the fog leaving the two nerds hiding behind the bush watching Susan as she slipped into the lake and started cleaning up. "She's like a water nymph," he hissed.

"Special attack: blinding beauty," agreed Wyatt. The mist came in to envelope the two boys. "Fuck, looks like I'm failing my fortitude save again." The five-and-a-half-inch penis was sticking straight out once more.

Gary found his own penis straining at his pants. "Me too," he added, quickly unbuttoning his jeans while he could still see the naked Susan in the water. At least now he could picture Susan as his girlfriend and not some nigger loving slut. Yesterday at school, she'd been her normal buxom hot studious self and now she was behaving like one of LD's porn actresses.

"Damn," said Wyatt. No sooner had he spit in his hand and grabbed his penis was it spitting out a few more wads of cum.

Gary chuckled at his friend's embarrassment, but his own penis did the same thing the second he touched the swollen head with his finger. "UGH!" he grunted a little loudly. No build up, but it was a good orgasm. He penis sprang up and down spurting pearly drops of semen. The most he'd ever cum.

"GOTCHA!"

Both Gary and Wyatt screamed as a strong black hand clamped down on their shoulders. They jerked free, scattering in different directions, Wyatt tripped over his own pants and fell into the leaves, scrambling to his feet.

Gary just took off into the misty darkness, his spent penis still dangling out. He listened for sounds of pursuit, but all he heard was Omar's laughter off in the mist.

**********

"Sorry, I didn't plan on spending the night," said Todd, staring hungrily at Elin's nude body.

"The blanket's fine," she said, pulling him down by the neck until his lips smashed against her and they kissed. She could feel her heart beat in her ears. This was going to be the best night of her life. She'd been hot for Todd White for years. Just wait until her fellow cheerleaders found out she was dating the handsome COCKS' quarterback. She withdrew her tongue and kissed his lips. "I want you in me," she whispered. "Do you have protection?"

"Uh no," he answered, suddenly concerned. He'd quit carrying condoms after Kitty broke up with him.

"It's alright. Just pull out okay?" Todd nodded and Elin laid back on the blanket, sitting up on her elbows. She wanted to watch him enter her. Todd had a nice-looking dick, maybe even a tad thicker than her ex-boyfriends. "WOW! Look at that?" she said.

"Glad you like it," he answered, proudly.

"I do like it, but I was talking about the fog." Elin watched the mist come up from behind to envelope her new lover. One eyebrow raised in delight as she looked down at his penis. It had suddenly swollen even larger. The mist rolled over her nude body. Her skin turned damp. Much like his penis had, her hard nipples swelled up even larger. Her already wet pussy began leaking fluids as her arousal grew. "Shit! It's cold!"

"Well your pussy sure is giving off a lot of heat," he replied crassly. His big swollen penis was bobbing as it pointed right between her legs. "Here it comes." Todd had a well-deserved smirk on his face. He moved closer. She watched in anticipation as his hand came down to guide it inside her. The grape sized head of his penis touched her wet folds, jerked upwards, spitting semen across her blonde pubes.

"WHAT!" she cried in horror.

"Uh..sorry. I... uh... don't know what happened." Todd looked almost as horrified.

"It's okay," she replied calmly. "Just hurry up and put it in." One second it had been rock hard and the next, his penis shriveled just as he tried to enter her. "You gotta be kidding me," she muttered, without concern for his feelings.

"It's never done that before," said Todd in disbelief.

"It's okay," she lied. Elin had never been this frustrated. Billy Bob hadn't lasted long either his first time, but at least he'd gotten it inside her to take her virginity. "Can you get hard again?"

"Probably," he muttered. Elin reached out to grab his penis and play with it hoping to see it swell

again, but it was as limp as a noodle. "Maybe, it's the cold?" he explained.

"Fine," she said, with frustration. Elin dropped his penis and slid up on the blanket. She reached for her tank top. "I'm going to go get us some more beers."

"Maybe we could drive somewhere out of this mist and try again?"

"Sure," she replied. "I'll meet you at the car."

Elin stood and looked around in the fog. She could make out the glow of the bonfire in the distance and headed that way towards the keg. She'd never been this sexually frustrated before. Todd White was her ideal man. If they stayed a couple through college, she'd be ready to marry him and start a family of little cheerleaders and quarterbacks. Hell, she didn't want any children for a long time now and he'd just exhibited a total lack of self-control. What if he'd ejaculated after entering her? Worse, what if he were a total dud in bed? Could she live with that? No, she couldn't. Elin needed a real man. She'd give Todd White another chance and if he blew it, she'd go out and find a real man. One more chance, but first they'd better find a condom. She wasn't going to risk getting pregnant at eighteen.

Elin neared the fire. She heard several loud spraying and splattering noises. The moon lit up a muscular dark figure standing by a tree in the mist. Taking a pee, she thought. "Hard to piss when my junks all hard," said the man. One pissing noise stopped, the man shaking the hard log between his legs before turning around and seeing her.

"Oh my god," cried Elin, staring in disbelief at the huge black penis sticking out between the man's legs. The moonlight illuminated the fog around the huge penis almost as if a spotlight were shining on it. She'd never seen anything like it before. It had to be a foot long. Todd's penis looked like a child's next to this thing. The man stopped with his huge cock pointed at her. It bobbed slightly.

The other pissing noise stopped, and a second man stepped out from behind the tree. "Mine too, bro. Can't even get it back in my pants."

Elin gasped so loudly, he also noticed her standing there. The second man's penis was even bigger than the first.

"You that Titans' cheerleader, came here with Todd?"

"Yeah... Titans" she replied still staring at their penises. Elin couldn't believe her eyes. The bigger one was at least thirteen inches. She forced her gaze away and up. It wasn't the man who'd spoken. She didn't recognize him, and he looked older than a high school senior. "Elin."

"Never seen a black cock before, Elin?"

"No, I haven't."

"You like what you see?"

"Yes," the words came hissing out through her teeth."

"I'm Hercules."

"Elin," she told him again, suddenly feeling like a fool for repeating herself. She looked over at the second black man. This one she recognized.

"Samson West."

**********

"Damn," muttered Black. He couldn't wait to sink his cock in Jenny's tight white pussy. He had an erection so hard it hurt. He wanted to free it from his pants to give the big thing some air, but there were still students nearby.

He walked along the shore, past the dock towards one of the picnic areas. From there, he could take some trails through the bushes to get to the camping area. He'd gotten laid here often enough as a teen, he was sure he could find Site 13 even in this damn mist.

Before he turned off the shoreline, he heard something moving through the water. Through some trick of the fog, the full moon lit the mist and the woman so that he could see her wet brownishblonde hair. She rose up, bare breasts lifting up, water dripping from her erect hard nipples. He smiled. She was magnificent! "Jenny?" he called.

"Sorry Coach Black." She rose, torso coming up and out. Her belly was fit and lithe with prominent abdominal muscles above it, a woman that did crunches. Her pubic triangle was brown, not blonde like Jenny Summers. "You sound disappointed."

"I'm looking for Coach Sum... Susan? Susan Dupree?" Black couldn't take his eyes off her. Susan was virtually unrecognizable with her hair down and without her telltale glasses. She tended to cover her body and he only knew what a great figure she had thanks to the cheerleading outfits. She approached him without trying to hide her naked body. Coach Black had never been shy around women and was a rather confident ladies' man, but suddenly he found himself gulping with nervousness. Jenny had told him that Susan had gone a little wild at her pool yesterday. "I'm surprised to see you not studying," he commented, his confidence returning as he took in the sight of her wet breasts.

"I have been studying Coach," said the wet teen stepping up to him. It's was hard not to take such a magnificent creature in his arms, crushing those great tits to his chest. "I've been studying up on integration." One hand came out and touched his chest over his tee shirt. She felt his muscles. "I've been studying integration with black boys, but what I'd really like to do is try integrating with a man."

"You sure? Probably shouldn't "study integration" with a teacher?" Black wasn't too worried.

Long wouldn't fire him anymore then he'd fire Jenny for fucking her students. Susan's parents would be the only ones to get concerned about. Her parents could go over Long's head to get him fired not only as gym teacher, but as the football coach. Couldn't risk that. Yeah, this probably shouldn't go any further. Her hand slid down his chest, grabbing his hard cock. Fuck her parents.

"Hope you got a license for this weapon," she said, her fingers easily found his zipper and pulled it down as expertly as any Coxburg prostitute.

"Not on me," he answered. She reached in and under his underwear. His cock was too big to pull out of his zipper. Her other hand undid the buttons on his pants. Her eyes continued staring into his as she worked her hands.

Susan pulled his giant cock out of his pants. She felt his length and girth. The teen girl finally broke eye contact, looking down at it, she shuddered in lust as her eyes took it in. "You're going to have to show me your trained to use it then." She squeezed his cock so tightly it might have hurt a weaker man, but she didn't have the strength to hurt a cock as hard as granite. She turned away, pulling him by his cock towards a picnic table. He saw her clothes folded up nicely on one bench.

Black turned, his back to the table ready to pick her up and lift her on the top, but instead, she put both hands on his chest and pushed, pulling his pants down as he fell backwards. The Coach lay back on the table as she climbed up and straddled him. Susan's pussy pushed down on his hard shaft. They both moaned, knowing what was coming. She rocked her hips, sliding along his shaft until her pussy reached the tip of his cock. She pushed down and back, engulfing the fat end of his cock inside her.

Black reached up and squeezed her breasts, pinching the nipple with his fingers on one while bringing the nipple over towards his mouth with the other. He gently bit the hard nub before flickering his tongue over it. Susan moaned, humping down on his cock head. She leaned forwards so that her giant breasts forced him to lay his head back on the table. Black tried to lick her nipples as they dangled over his mouth. Her pussy lifted his cock up slowly sucking him in as she pushed her hips back into his shaft. Susan's pussy took him easily to the hilt. She held still a moment, panting while she enjoyed being fully stuffed by his cock. He took the opportunity to latch his lips around a nipple and suck it in eliciting a loud moan from her.

Susan Dupree's pussy abruptly squeezed itself around his shaft in a grip even tighter than when she'd held it in her hand. Susan yanked her crotch up and it was Black's turn to loudly moan. The grip relaxed when she reached the head before sinking her crotch back down into his lap again. Her pussy trembled around his shaft as she came all over it. Black caught a glimpse of her face above her breasts. Her eyes were closed in concentration, lower lip sucked into her mouth. Her vaginal muscles closed tightly around his cock again just as she raised herself back up before slamming down onto the root of his cock. "Fuuuccckkk!" he grunted.

"Fuck is right," she murmured. "I do declare your big nigger cock to be about damn near perfect, Coach." Susan sat up in his lap and began riding him.

Black stared up at the stunning woman riding him. Each time she rose up, her pussy would squeeze his cock before relaxing when she sat back down. Damn bitch is milking my cock, he thought. An impressive feat for such a young girl and one that had only been into big cocks for just over 24 hours. Each time she gripped his junk, the prominent abdominals above her navel would tighten. Occasionally, she'd lose control, her pussy contracting and expanding around his shaft as an orgasmic seizure overtook the teen girl, her arousal flowing like a waterfall down over his testicles. Susan's entire body was starting to tremble and her vaginal contractions were growing. She sped up throwing her head back. Coach took advantage of her outthrust breasts to grab the tips of both, squeezing her nipples rather hardly.

"FFUUCCKK...AAAAHHH...I...LOVE...FUCKING...BIGNIGGERCOCKS!" Her scream was so loud it echoed across the lake.

Black heard some voices off in the darkness. "What the..." as well as "Some sluts getting it good," just as "bigniggercocks" echoed back off the lake. Then everything went quiet but for the dripping on the leaves under the picnic table beneath their crotches.

Susan fell heavily on him, her body slick and wet from the mist and her sweat. She was gasping for air. He could feel her heart beating rapidly against his chest. "T-that was a big one," she gasped out. Black grabbed her hair and pulled her lips against his. Their mouths worked as their tongues teased back and forth into each other's mouths. Her pussy muscles gripped tightly over his cock again. "Wanna keep fucking you but that orgasm exhausted me," she whispered.

"Let me take over then," said Black.

Susan gave him a peck on the lips before sliding forwards over his chest until his cock popped out which put her stomach in his face. He kissed her bellybutton before she shakily climbed off him and worked her way off the table. Black was about to rise, but she grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it up. Even he was impressed by his cock's size. It was as swollen as it normally got at that point right before and after he orgasmed and it glistened with lubrication from her wet pussy. My cock is damn near perfect, he thought, agreeing with her. Susan pulled the head towards her mouth and gobbled it right down. Her tongue teasing his pee slit before gliding over the crown. She sucked him deep, bobbing her head rapidly over the end of his shaft. Her lips pushing his cock deeper and deeper down her throat until she was kissing his pubic hair. Again, he was impressed by what she could do with so little experience. The girl could suck black cock like she had been doing it all her life.

Black's balls began to ache. The semen began welling up at him. "Gonna cum," he growled, his cock beginning to buck halfway down her throat. She moaned with lust but didn't stop sucking him and he couldn't hold back. His first blast of man pudding went straight into her belly. Susan pulled back, his jumping cock head exiting into her mouth. As good as she was, her mouth couldn't keep up with the volume of his ejaculate and his big cock head. Her cheeks ballooned out and sperm dribbled down her chin. She started to gag but caught herself and gulped the next load down. Almost gagging seemed to make her mad and she tried harder, jerking his shaft while he continued cumming in her mouth while she gulped it down until his cock gave its last little