TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 25: The Fog Moves Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" asked Patty, her eyes still closed.

"Just do it," said Jenny.

Sperm dribbled out of Patty's pussy leaving a trail from Jenny's blonde pubic mound, over her bellybutton, stomach, and sternum until Patty was kneeling above Jenny's face. Jenny pulled her down, her open mouth catching the dripping sperm until Patty's pussy was planted firmly over Jenny's mouth. "Try to push it out," she called before sticking her tongue out. Jenny wiggled her tongue along the slit and then inside thankful she'd learned how to do this with Shondra last night.

Jenny stared at up Patty's body, her red wisps of pubic hair out of focus, but Patty's belly and erect nipples clear in the green glow. Very quickly Patty's belly began undulating and she started pushing her pussy down into Jenny's tongue. Jenny's mouth filled with a steady trickle of Max's hot sperm. She gulped each time it filled constantly working her tongue for more. "YYEESS!!" cried Patty, pushing her pussy down hard into Jenny's tongue. The orgasm released more of Max's sperm from her womb, filling Jenny's mouth several more times. With a groan of exhaustion, Patty fell sideways off her.

Jenny wiped her mouth with the back of her palm and sat. She could only hope that she'd saved the young woman from making a mistake and hope that Max or Anthony hadn't impregnated the foolish girl yesterday at her pool. She could also vaguely recall seeing Patty sucking Samson's cock at the pool. For some reason she felt a little jealous, but it also reminded her that her own precious daughter was taking a lot of black sperm into her own unprotected womb.

"I ain't seen nothin as hot as that before."

Jenny looked over a Max. He was laying on the sleeping mat, stroking his fully hard cock staring

over at her wide eyed. Patty had stirred and was crawling over to him. She kissed the head of his cock respectfully and straddled the young man while Jenny crawled out of the tent nude. She stood and dressed as Patty began riding Max's big cock knowing that Patty was going to let him cum inside her again. There was nothing Jenny could do for her.

Jenny strolled off through the mist, hoping Coach Black wasn't too mad at her.