TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 25: The Fog Moves Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

squirt. She kept sucking. As his cock began to soften her lips tightened around it keeping him hard. She sucked him for a good five minutes longer before letting his cock exit her mouth entirely. She gave his urethra a kiss and looked up at him. "Fuck me again please?" she asked. He was rock hard and ready to go again.

Black sat up and climbed down while Susan stood and wiped her chin with the back of her hand. Her other hand held her belly and he could see that it was bulging out some. Black was pretty sure his sperm alone couldn't have done that to her stomach. Having a belly full of semen sloshing around in it didn't seem to bother her too much. She leaned down over the table, spreading her legs. Black took the hint and stepped up behind her. He pressed the tip of his cock against her pussy lips and slowly pushed it inside. Almost immediately, her vaginal muscles began squeezing the head, pulling him deeper. Susan had so much control over her vagina that she could probably have fucked herself with a dildo just by using the contractions alone. She practically sucked him in balls deep. Copious amounts of lubrication still poured from her completely soaking his balls and dripping down on the leaves.

Coach Black took over, fucking her hard. Her pussy went from trying to hold him inside to working in tune with his thrusts. Occasionally, her muscles would clamp down around his shaft or balloon up as she orgasmed, whimpers of pleasure coming from the girl's throat.

Susan had a great ass. He squeezed the cheeks as he shafted her pussy hard and fast. Her rosebud was tight and puckered. Still an anal virgin! He'd fuck it some time. Not today. He needed to save something for Jenny for later and he'd already cum once in Susan's mouth and he needed to seed her pussy good this time. Black pulled most of his shaft out and held still, her pussy clenching around his cock head trying to get him to keep fucking her. He stuck his hand out and ran his thumb from her labia down his slick shaft making sure it was well lubricated. Black began fucking her again and moved his slick thumb up to her sphincter and pushed.

He quickly suspected he was wrong about her being an anal virgin. She opened easily for him. Nor did she object to having her ass probed. She only whimpered and came all over his cock as he pushed his thumb inside. Furthermore, her anal muscles began working around his thumb trying to pull it deep telling him she wanted a cock in her ass as much as she wanted one deep in her vagina. What a woman, thought Black, fucking her hard while thumbing her ass. Susan fucked him back to. She pushed her ass back into his plunging cock each time he thrust it forward with equal gusto to his own. Finally, Black buried his cock just as her pussy clasped itself around his foot-long shaft so tightly it could only jump a little with the first and most powerful fountain of cum erupted into her womb. She immediately came hard, her vaginal contractions milking his cock for each successive spurt of semen. After seven squirts had flooded her womb, her pussy relaxed and Black slowly withdrew his cock while also pulling his thumb from her anus. As his thumb was freed, her ass hole turned white and a steady stream of semen poured out to run down her pussy even as his own sperm began to trickle out of it.

"God damn niggers," she hissed.

Black frowned. "What was that?" he asked before his hand came down on her left ass cheek making it shudder.

"OW!" she squealed trying to pull away, but she was leaning over the table and had nowhere to go.

"What did you say?"

"I hate you niggers." Susan's ass cheek was hit again really stinging this time. "What gives?"

"I don't tolerate that word as a pejorative. You may use it when expressing praise or the superiority of the black male. You got that slut?"

"Yes sir," she mumbled, pushing herself up off the table. Susan turned around. "I'm sorry, but I can't help myself. I've always looked down on the local nigg-black people... my parents... this county..." Susan shrugged. She couldn't look him in the eye. She stared down at his deflated, but still plump cock.

"You don't need to explain. Racism is ingrained deeply in this county. I'd be more surprised if you weren't a little racist."

"And then I saw my first big black nigger cock." She glanced up nervously. "Superior nigger cock," she corrected, looking down again when Black nodded his approval. "Now all I think about is nigger cock while a part of me still hates you for what you've done to me." She sucked her lower lip into her mouth lustfully while staring at him. "And I'm always wondering where my next fix is going to come from." Black's cock twitched under her gaze and started to swell. "God I love nigger cocks," she muttered, reaching out for his shaft as he swelled back up. "Fuck me again, Mr. Black?" she asked, stroking him. "I prefer fucking men over boys."

A low growl formed in Black's throat and he started to reach out for the lustful racist slut, but he restrained himself. Instead he stepped back pulling his cock out of her hand. "Another time," he said, feeling sorry for her. She was cock crazy. Almost half the black women in the County went cock crazy after having sex. They ended up pregnant and dropped out of high school. Most settled down after a while. Some never did. "I've got somewhere else to be."

"Please?" she begged, reaching down between her legs and fingering herself while staring at his bobbing cock.

Black retrieved his clothes and started dressing. His cock wouldn't go down. He pulled it up against his stomach as he buttoned his jeans. Black pulled his shirt on over his head and looked over at Susan.

"Please?" she begged again. She's sat up on the table and was laying down on it, hips raised, fingering herself. Black's cock twitched. He turned to walk away. "Coach?" she called. He froze but didn't look back. "If you see any of the team, tell them I'm here."

Black turned his head sideways. "Sure," he replied, feeling a little sorry for her. He slipped off into the mist. He hoped Jenny wouldn't be too mad at him for being late.

**********

"If you're playing some kind of game with me..."

"I'm not playing games." Wendy was kneeling in the center of the tent nude but for her panty. "The panty stays on."

Dewey stepped close to her. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. White skin with pink nipples was something he'd never thought to see in the flesh outside of porn or turning into a peeping Tom and especially not Wendy Williams' white breast flesh and pink nipples. "What do you mean?"

"I'm saving myself for my boyfriend so the panty stays on. Otherwise, like you said, in some cultures, I have to repay you for saving my life by being your slave."

"You're fucking with me?"

Wendy looked down at the bottom of the tent. She bit her lower lip, looking guilty and ashamed. "The Williams' family were slave owners, Dewey. We had a large prosperous tobacco farm with slaves purchased from the Cox family. I've seen the bills of sale for the slaves in the family bible."

"So what? You never owned slaves."

"No, but it's still shames the family name. Consider this reparations. What would you have me do, master?"

"Anything?"

"Anything, but actual intercourse and of course you can't tell anyone about this." Wendy still hoped to win a hot boyfriend at some point and getting a reputation for messing around with a black man wouldn't improve her limited choices any.

For a split second, Dewey wondered if he was the one that had drowned in the lake and this was just a dying fantasy. He still couldn't believe this was happening. "Kiss me," he ordered, testing the water. "Kiss me like you'd kiss your boyfriend."

Wendy took a step forwards on her knees. Any other woman and any other man, this would be a subservient position to suck his penis, but with Dewey and Wendy, their faces were practically lined up. "Tell me when to stop." Wendy bent her head slightly leaning forwards, her lips parted, reaching his lips. She pressed hard against his broader black lips. His tongue touched hers tentatively, then they were dueling back and forth into each other's mouths. Dewey reached up and grabbed her breasts. Wendy shuddered and moaned when he pinched her giant nipples. Her own palms came up to rest on his hard chest, sliding over his flat dark nipples. She shuddered again, impressed by his hard-muscular chest.

Dewey worked his tongue and mouth with Wendy working hers back. She moved closer smashing her breasts into his hands. He moved his hands away and around her back. His fingers slid through her luscious black hair before sliding down her back. He pulled her tight against him, her nipples pressing against his chest before mashing into her breasts. Wendy moaned again just as turned on as he was. Dewey slid his hands down into her panty and grabbed her full ass cheeks. Her moan of lust turned to one of surprise as his bulge pressed into her pubic mound. "What the?" she grunted breaking the kiss and looking down at his pants.

"You broke the kiss," he whispered, kissing her on the forehead. "I gotta punish you now, slave. Take my cock out." He pulled down on her hair, forcing her face back up to his. Dewey mashed his lips against hers and started kissing her again.

Wendy reached down and felt his bulge. Her hands worked at his pants and pulled them open and down. It was hot down around his underwear. His penis was giving off a lot of heat. Her hand grabbed the hem of his underwear and stretched it out and down, something huge and mighty forcing its way out of confinement. It smacked her hard just under her navel before sliding up her belly leaving a wet trail behind it. She released his underwear. Her hand brushed against the heavy scrotum beneath the massive penis. She cupped his sack surprised at its size. The only one she'd seen before was with a guy she dated about half a dozen times named Walt. It had looked like a couple small walnuts stuffed in a tight sack. She'd cupped them while she jerked Walt off once. Dewey's felt like a large water balloon filled with heated water inside his sack. It totally filled the palm of her hand, the second one hanging lower against the side of her hand. Second one? She'd only been holding one testicle! She pulled her hand away encountering the base of his shaft and let her fingers close around it. Her fingers didn't meet, it was so thick. Wendy didn't realize she was doing it, but her kissing turned more lustful... more aggressive as she slid her hand up the monstrosity. When her hand reached the fat rock hard plum on the tip, she broke the kiss again to look down at what she was holding.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEWEY!" Wendy stared at it in awe. Walt "walnut balls" penis hadn't even been six inches. Dewey's was bigger and thicker than her track racing batons by a good few inches and a regulation size baton was 11.5".

Dewey snorted, proud at the way she was gazing at his cock. "Not everything about me is little," he said with pride.

"How b..."

"Fourteen inches. On the big side even for a brother." Dewey loved his junk. A fourteen-inch cock was a monster but looked even bigger on a 58" man. He could easily suck the end himself and had on many occasions though he'd quit after Stacy's amazing blow job.

"I never imagined," she stuttered in disbelief, letting her hand slide up and down his shaft. Despite her disbelief, it felt somehow familiar to her to be holding a Coxville negro's cock in her hand. Like she'd done it before which was ridiculous as she'd only ever touched Walnut ball's penis before and his entire crotch filled her hand completely.

He laughed. "Well if you've only seen whitey's little penis than it's about time you saw a real man's cock."

"A superior cock," she whispered, in awe of it.

Yeah, superior, I like that. Now I think it's my superior cock's turn to get kissed."

A thousand things raced through Wendy's mind as she held and stared at his... superior cock... duty... surrender... virginity. There was no way that thing was every getting near her vagina. There was no way she'd ever fit it in her mouth or anywhere else. "I can't," she said, feeling like she had failed him.

"You disobeying your master, slave?" He growled, seemingly genuinely angry.

"N-no master," she stuttered.

"Better not be," he reprimanded. Dewey slid over to her sleeping bag resting on a nice soft air mattress. "Just do your best."

Wendy got on all fours and crawled between Dewey's legs. He was holding his cock straight up for her with just a few fingers pushed into the base so she could take the entire glorious thing in. Though she was amazed by it, she felt a little sorry for the short black man. No woman could properly take such a thing. "I.. I don't know where to start."

"Lick around the head, suck in as much as you can, and jerk off what you can't swallow."

Wendy nodded. "Okay, just don't squirt it in my mouth, please." Some of Walt's semen had gotten on her hand and she'd found the smell distasteful as she wiped it off into a tissue. She couldn't imagine what it would have tasted like.

"Your master orders you to swallow his cum, slave," Dewey commanded. Wendy looked at him. "But if you won't; let me cum all over your tits," he relented, giving her a wink. He liked this game but wasn't sure how far she'd go and didn't want to push her.

Wendy nodded again. "Yes, master." She reached down and took a hold of his thick black penis allowing him to release it as she held it up. Wendy leaned forwards and was just sticking her tongue out when he came. Even Walnut Walt had lasted half a dozen strokes before he squirted. She sighed, looking regretfully at his shaft, wondering why she was disappointed and a little surprised the shaft was remaining steel hard.

"Whatcha waiting for?"

"You just ejaculated!"

"That's just precum. My cock is trying to lubricate itself for you. Get to it, slave."

"Oh," she said, a smile spreading across her face. She quickly suppressed it. She didn't want Dewey to believe she wanted to put his penis in her mouth. She wasn't enjoying herself. She was doing this to reward him for saving her life.

Wendy leaned forwards again, the penis giving another little squirt. His precum was flowing down to coat the whole head of his big pen... "Cock."

"What?"

"I was just thinking how cock seems more appropriate a term for your penis."

"Yeah, no brother will call his junk a penis. We prefer cock, big cock, big black cock, and some like nigger or nigga cock."

Wendy was aghast at the latter. Her father threw the "N" word around a lot when referring to blacks and she'd caught her mom saying it a few times. Her dad would have a heart attack if he knew his precious little angel was preparing to suck a nigger cock. Dewey sighed with growing frustration. Wendy looked him in the eyes as she leaned forwards. "Thank you for saving my life," she told him before kissing the wet tip of his cock. When she pulled back a sticky strand of his pre-seminal fluid ran from her lips to his urethra. She licked it away and leaned down again. This time she stared at his big black cock as she began to lick around the head.

"Yeah, that's it, gurl," groaned Dewey thrilled to have his cock sucked again. The first time had been Stacy and she'd been a world class cocksucker, but she'd sucked half the brothas in the senior class before doing his. This was Wendy's first time and he was thrilled to break her in. If he didn't push her to hard, he fantasized he might be the one to pop her cherry.

Wendy started sucking. Her jaw wasn't used to stretching this far open and it soon started to ache as she bobbed her head over the tip of his cock. She ignored it keeping the pace up. She didn't want him to be disappointed in her. The more she sucked it, the more saliva began running down his shaft. She used the added lubrication to stroke his shaft. His groans told her she was doing something right. The head was pushing into her throat now as she grew used its presence.

"Come around here, gurl," he told her.

She paused confused at what he was asking. She released his shaft causing it to slap hard against his stomach and his abdominals and his chest. The monster took up most of his small torso. She moved beside him and facing down, lifted his cock back up and returned her mouth to the tip. There were some noisy slurping sounds before she got used to this new position, but he interrupted her again. Dewey's hand was on her thigh, rubbing the insides. Any further up and he might feel how wet her vagina had grown. Instead, he tugged at it until she got the hint and straddled his muscular torso.

Facing down was a little easier and soon she found she could swallow the entire head. It was difficult, but it could be done if you breathed through your nose and suppressed the gag reflex.

Her throat muffled her groan of lust for his big black cock. She was enjoying her first blow job. Her moan turned to a whimper of desire when his strong hands came up to fondle the large ends of her dangling breasts. Her pussy practically creamed when his fingers pinched her swollen nipples. Then she felt his tongue pushing against the thin panty forcing some into the folds of her vagina. "Yes," she moaned. She didn't object when his hands slid from her breasts down her belly to her pubic mound. He grabbed her panty and pulled it out of the way so that his tongue could enter her pussy. Wendy gasped in surprise. She'd never felt anything so good. Her body reflexively pushed back into his tongue as she took his cock head back in her mouth.

Dewey tried to pull her panties down, but they were stuck on her thighs and in his way. She felt his hands grab the hem, stretching the material out until they began to strain and then tear. Wendy was about to object, but the act of ripping the panty off her was so manly her pussy squirted again. Only one leg ripped open. Dewey pushed it over to the other leg where it slid down to her knee. Any objection she still might have had to losing her underwear faded with the easier access his tongue had to her pussy.

Dewey sucked her engorged clitoris between his lips. The sensation was so strong Wendy had to pull her mouth off his dick to keep from choking. His tongue wiggled its way up between the folds of her labia, pushing in as he licked up and then back down to her clit. Wendy gasped, burying her head on his thigh, one hand stroking his cock. Dewey was a freak. His tongue moved rapidly, clit then up her pussy lips, down to her clit up over her pussy to her perineum, down to her clit, wiggling up her labia and into her pussy, over the perineum, his tongue tip grazing her anus before moving back down to suck her clit in. His tongue flickered back up spending more time on her anus. Disgusting, but it felt strangely pleasant and she didn't stop him as it pushed at her rosebud. Wendy was gasping for breath now as he reamed her anus, her hand jerked his cock off more rapidly. She kissed his scrotum just as his tongue licked back down to her clit. His tongue flickered back and forth teasing her clit just as his hands tugged down hard on her nipples. Wendy's world exploded as she had her first orgasm.

She nearly passed out, coming to her senses to feel his tongue probing inside her pussy. She came again. Wendy forced herself up, taking his cock back in her mouth. She needed to thank him for the pleasure he'd just given her. If a tongue felt this amazing, what would a penis feel like? What would a cock feel like?

She sucked him harder and faster. Now she was swallowing nearly half the monster shaft, but it was becoming more difficult as the thing seemed to be growing even larger. The head went from the size of a golf ball to the size of a large plum or a small apple.