TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 25: The Fog Moves Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! I'm cumming," he groaned into her pussy.

Wendy's mouth filled up so quickly, she was forced to pull her head off his cock to keep from choking. His sperm poured down her chin even as another huge wad splattered on her face. She bent down, wrapping her lips around the head, letting her mouth fill with his hot seed and it was delicious. She gulped it down just as her mouth filled again and she gulped it down too. She wanted more, but she needed to breathe. Wendy say up, forcing his tongue inside her. Both of her hands stroked his huge shaft. His cum splattered all over her chest and tits. His tongue thrust

rapidly in and out of her as his cum coated her tits. Wendy came again.

She dropped his spent cock and climbed off him, gasping for breath. She sat up, kneeling at his feet. She looked down at herself and snorted a laugh.

"What's so funny?" he asked, reaching a black hand out to squeeze her bare ass.

"Well, I both swallowed your semen and let you cum all over my tits."

"Yeah, I cum a lot. What did you think, gurl?"

Wendy blushed with embarrassment when she noticed that his chin was as soaked as her own. "It was fun," she said. "I liked it... a lot." Wendy noticed a large wad of sperm covering her left nipple. She wanted it. Dewey watched with delight as she lifted her big breast up to her mouth and sucked his cum off her nipple. "Your seed tastes really good," she explained, staring at his cock. It seemed to have expanded a little. "Next time, I'll do better."

"Next time?" he asked, smirking.

"Sure. I owe you my life, so I think unlimited blow jobs as long as you want them isn't an unreasonable reward. Besides, I really really like your cock. So long as you'll be discreet and provided you want me to suck you off again?" She gazed at him hopefully.

"I think your lips and my cock are going to become very familiar."

"Good," she said, reaching down, and pulling the hard shaft back up. "Because I really like your cock, Dewey. She leaned forwards and kissed the head again, her mouth wanted to spread out and suck it some more, but her jaw was sore, and she wasn't sure he could go again either even though it was as hard as the first time. Wendy squeezed his cock and looked up at the short black man. She felt a growing affection for him. "Would you like to stay here tonight?" she asked. "I want... I want to sleep in your arms."

"Oh, I ain't going anywhere. You still my slave?"

"Yes, until morning."

"Got any lotion?"

"Some hand lotion in my purse over there. Why?"

"Get on all fours."

"What are you doing?" Wendy looked over her shoulder as Dewey grabbed her hand lotion. His cock bobbed before him as he walked over to kneel behind her. "We can't have sex," she said, a little worried now that her protective panty was gone.

Dewey squirted lotion all along his shaft and started stroking himself. "Well if I can't fuck your pussy then I'm gonna have the next best thing."

"You're crazy!" she practically screamed when she felt the pressure on her anus. "I can't take that thing."

"Relax." Dewey pushed down.

"Aaah!," moaned Wendy scared, but her tight anus opened up for him and she relaxed. It was only his thumb. It was soaked with the lotion. "Ohhh!" she moaned, surprised that it was a little pleasant, but just as her rear began to get used to it, he pulled his thumb out. The pressure returned. This time when he pushed down, her anus began to stretch a whole lot wider. "No way Dewey. You're too big."

"You my slave or what?"

Wendy whimpered. "I'm your slave," she relented.

"Ask me to fuck your ass, slave."

"Please f—AAAH—ck my AAAHSS, MASTER," she cried through gritted teeth as her tight rosebud opened so wide, she knew it was about to rip apart. Just as she was about to crawl away from him, the end of his cock slipped inside. "Ohmygod, it hurts! Too big! TOO BIG!"

"Relax and unclench your ass cheeks. We'll let you get used to it before going any further." Even Stacy who loved it up the ass had been nervous taking him up her backside.

Wendy whimpered, panting with exertion of just having the head present in her anus. Tears ran down her cheeks. The bad pain faded faster than she would have thought turning to a dull ache. "Better now," she hissed through clenched teeth. She whimpered again when he started working the head in and out, pushing it deeper and deeper. "Aaah!" she moaned at first thinking it was from pain, but it had felt pretty good. "Ah! Ah! Yes," she whispered.

"Not so bad once you get used to it," he said, grabbing her hips.

"No. AH! Kind-AH nice," she moaned, pushing back on her arms so that her ass pushed into his thrusts. "Fuck me," she muttered, feeling dirty for saying it, but then she felt dirty being sodomized by a black man and liking it. "Fuck my ass, Master!" Wendy rocked her body, fucking Dewey back, his cock speeding up like a pile driver. She wanted to touch her pussy. She needed to touch her pussy to get off again, but she needed her arms for leverage. "Fuck my ass with your big black cock," she moaned, falling forwards onto her arms, head down on the ground, ass up for him to fuck.

Wendy moaned loving the feeling of his thick black cock gliding smoothly in and out of her ass. She turned so that her arm could slide beneath her, through her squashed tits, over her belly. Her fingers found their way to her pussy, moving rapidly even as Dewey's thrusts turned erratic. He

thrust forwards, burying maybe eight inches in her bowels. His cock began bucking inside her ass, pumping his sperm deep inside her just as she came again.

Dewey grunted as he pulled his cock out. It shot several wads over her back, before collapsing on her ass, deflated, and spent. He groaned from the exertion and shakily crawled over to collapse on the sleeping bag.

Wendy didn't have much strength left in her, but what felt like a gallon of sperm was about ready to pour out of her innards. She grabbed a blanket and crawled out of the tent flap. She stood once she was in the open, adjusting the blanket. Freezing when she saw Carol sitting in a chair.

Carol was surrounded by the mist, but Wendy could see she was pale and shaky. Her hand shook as she lifted a beer up to her mouth and sipped. Wendy's only real friend stared at her with a look of disgust and horror written on her face, but her body showed signs of arousal. She was in a short tee shirt that exposed most of her belly, the cloth soaked by the mist. It clung to her body, highlighting her breasts and her erect nipples. Her sexy lace panty was darker and wetter between her legs. Carol closed her knees quickly. "Gotta pee," said Wendy. Carol just nodded, her eyes glancing down at the white stream pouring down to pool between Wendy's legs.

Wendy opened a bag containing some toilet paper, grabbed a roll and took off into the bushes. She did have to pee, but she really needed to clean her bowels out. She squatted letting his sperm flood out while letting the toilet paper dampen so she could wipe his dried sperm off her face and torso. The flood of semen turned to a trickle and soon into drops. Wendy stood, wrapped the blanket around her and headed back to the campsite. Carol was still sitting there.

"But he's a nigger?" whispered Carol.

"I don't care," Wendy retorted. "I'm having a great time. The best night of my life in fact. It's...special."

"But he's a nigger?" Carol whispered again as if that explained everything.

Wendy just stooped down and crawled back into her tent.

Dewey was laying on his back on her sleeping bag. He looked on appreciatively as she dropped the towel revealing her magnificent Amazonian body. "Get it all out?" he asked.

"I don't think I'll ever get it all out," she retorted. She kneeled and crawled next to him. He wrapped his arm around her. They laid down together and soon his lips found hers. She ran her hand over his arm, feeling the bulging muscles before sliding it over his chest and down the hard abdominals of his stomach. She went down a little further and felt his limp shaft. Her tongue danced with his, kissing each other lustfully as she squeezed his plump cock. It expanded in her hand, swelling and hardening again. In no time at all, she was holding his fully hard black cock in her hand. She stroked it, breaking the kiss. "Did you bring a condom?" she asked.

Dewey raised an eyebrow questioningly. "No, why?"

"I want you to be the one," she whispered. Tonight, was special and it was about to get even more special. "I don't want to be a virgin any longer. I want you to be my first. Just don't cum in me."

Dewey leaned over and kissed her passionately. She guided his hard cock down as he climbed on top of her.

**********

Jenny grunted as Max slowly pushed his cock inside her. "I can't believe I'm fucking Coach Summers," he muttered, pulling back on her hips though it wasn't necessary as she pushed her ass back into his cock. "I knew it would happen sometime, but not this soon."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, her voice muffled by her arms.

"Oh, we all gonna fuck you, Mrs. Summers."

"Oh no you are not, young man," she stated indignantly. In her mind's eye, she pictured being in the same position she was now, on all fours, on the field while Coach Black blew his whistle and black player after black player ran up, their upper torsos in gear, their lower torsos naked, and fucked her with giant black cock after giant black cock. She shuddered and came all over Max's cock as he buried it. "This was an accident. I thought Coach Black was in here."

"Come on sexy momma, you can't so no to some black dick. You know it and we know it." He started fucking her hard.

"Not true," she hissed between clenched teeth. "I'm only fooling around with the Coach... OH GOD! FUCK ME MAX!"

"It didn't take long for Samson to get his cock in ya." He gave her a playful spank on the ass before pressing his thumb against her anus. Jenny whimpered as he pushed his thumb in.

"The pool party got out of hand," she moaned, regretting what had happened with her daughter's boyfriend though she'd loved his cock. She felt guilty, but a part of her hoped her actions might break Kitty and Samson up. She'd even fuck him again if she thought he'd dump her daughter for it.

"Most fun I ever had," said Max.

Me too, she thought. "Just shut up and fuck me, but don't cum in me again. I'm not on birth control."

Max grinned picturing Jenny Summers giving birth to a little dreadlocked baby and the thought made his balls ache. "You let Samson cum in ya."

"Like I said, the party got out of hand and Coach Black had a vasectomy."

Max snorted at that. No nigga was gonna let a scalpel anywhere near his balls. "I'm gonna cum in ya, but I'll seed you like Stubby seeded you. He pulled his cock out and raised the head up to her sphincter. He was a little surprised to see it open up rather easily for him.

"Yes Max, do it. Fuck my ass," she moaned pushing back and helping his cock head push into her anus.

Max worked his cock deep, fucking her tight ass with a steady rhythm. She couldn't take it all, but he got enough in that his swinging nut sack started smacking her pussy with each thrust. Jenny forced back an orgasmic scream as she trembled beneath him. Her cum was soon dripping off his nut sack. He'd never gotten a black ho off from anal sex alone unless they were playing with themselves while he did it. Jenny Summers was something special.

All too soon, he felt the cum welling up in his balls. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back while his cock tried to buck inside the tight confines while it pumped his sperm deep into her bowels.

"SUSAN! YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Jenny and Max both jumped looking over at the form of Patty bent over inside the tent flap. She was staring aghast at the sight of her Coach, mentor, and practically her second mother down on all fours getting sodomized by her boyfriend. "Sorry Coach," she said, "I thought you were Susan." She nodded her head towards Jenny's dangling GG tits. Other than Patty, Susan was the closest to having tits her size.

"Uh, it's okay," said Jenny, slowly. Max withdrew his spent cock from her ass.

Patty turned her attention to Jenny's ass just as a fountain of white sperm shot out of her anus. Her face went from surprised to heartbroken to angry within seconds as it hit her that her boyfriend had just cheated on her with her favorite teacher. "What the fuck Coach?" she hissed, her face scrunched up with hate. "Your daughter's boyfriend wasn't enough for you? You trying to fuck all our boyfriends?"

Patty was panting heavily. Despite her anger, she looked wantonly hot. The mist had soaked her skin and made her uniform cling to her voluptuous body. Her nipples were hard and poking out beneath her top. The flush of her cheeks was visible under the green glow from the glowstick.

Without warning, she lunged for Jenny just as Jenny sat up. "Patty wait!"

"How dare you?" she squealed. Patty's hand shot out, slapping Jenny on her cheek.

It didn't hurt much, but Jenny was so shocked she just froze. Patty looked frustrated like she didn't know what to do to hurt her betrayer. Her body shook, the hand that slapped Jenny shooting out to pinch and twist her nipple. That did hurt Jenny. Patty lunged, her hands reaching

out for Jenny's throat.

Jenny turned, stopping Patty's forward motion with her shoulder. She didn't know what to do and just reached out over Patty's back. She grabbed the hem of her top and yanked the uniform forwards over Patty's head, blinding her and tangling her arms up. "Max, do something?" she pleaded.

Max was grinning like he was enjoying this. "Sure thing." He reached over like he was going to grab Patty and pull her off. Instead, her grabbed the back of her bra and unhooked it.

Patty's bras always strained to contain her mammoth bosom, the bra sprang off her breasts just as they pushed forwards into Jenny's face and she found a nipple sticking right in her mouth. Jenny tried not to suffocate as Patty struggled with the clothes constraining her. The angry redhead threw the top off, looming over Jenny who fell back helpless afraid those giant freckled white tits would smother her. Just as her head was about to be engulfed by Patty's soft breasts again, the redhead froze, a surprised look on her face.

Jenny watched the anger disappear, a slow contented smile spreading across her face like an addict getting her fix. Patty's head raised up which pushed one of her nipples back into Jenny's mouth. The nipple pushing deep as Jenny's face mashed into the breast, then out, then in again as Patty moved forwards and back over Jenny's body.

Jenny moved her head around. She looked up. Patty's red hair was stretched out, pulling her head back. The ends wrapped in Max's dark black hands like reins as he rode her into submission. He winked down at Jenny. He'd calmed the fiery redhead by pushing his big black cock into her. "Unh! Unh! UNH!," grunted Patty each time Max buried his cock.

Jenny shifted her body, but she was trapped under the buxom redhead whose breasts kept smashing into Jenny's face. Jenny grabbed Patty's breasts to hold them away from her, Patty's areola squeezed out between Jenny's fingers each time the girl was pushed forwards. The nippled ends engorged and puffy, a light pink erect little nub that ran down to the teen's distended areola. Her breasts were soft and cushiony. They felt nice in Jenny's hands. Without thinking, Jenny Summers raised her head and flickered her tongue over one of Patty's nipples before sucking it between her lips.

Patty gasped loudly. She froze and trembled as an orgasm shook her body. Fluids dripped down soaking Jenny's blonde pubes. When Patty quit trembling, Max resumed thrusting his cock into her, forcing her forwards again. "They're so good, Coach," groaned Patty, looking down at her. Max had released her hair.

"I know Patty," said Jenny, moving her mouth over to Patty's other nipple. Jenny moaned as she sucked it, her hips started raising, wishing Patty had a cock to push in her. Patty whimpered and came again, a virtual waterfall of her juices splattering on Jenny's crotch. The redhead's whimpers turned to a moan of disappointment. Jenny realized why a second later, when Max's cock head speared its way into her pussy.

Jenny lifted her crotch as much as she could up into Max's thrusting cock, but she couldn't get it all with Patty above her and the redhead's fleshy ass was in Max's way. Still, it was more inches, thickness, and hardness than Harold could give her and she came after a few thrusts.

"Put it back, Max," begged Patty.

"Sure, thing babe, but maybe you should give Mrs. Summers a little kiss first."

Patty looked down at her teacher, only hesitating a moment. Her face came down kissing Jenny on the lips. Jenny was the first to push her tongue into Patty's mouth. There was another moment's hesitation, a tentative probe from Patty's tongue, and then both women were moaning as their tongues dueled.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," grunted Max. He pulled his cock out of Jenny and pushed it back into Patty going balls deep. He started fucking her with the full length of his cock. Patty cried out, breaking the kiss and pushing herself up as her pussy exploded all over Max's cock. He grabbed her hips and pulled back on them moving her down a little. When Patty lowered herself back down, she was resting her head on Jenny's bosom. Jenny leaned up and kissed her head affectionately, stroking her red locks while Patty grunted and moaned from Max's hard thrusting.

Patty found herself staring at her teacher's rather elongated nipple sticking up before her eyes. She raised her hand and squeezed the voluptuous breasts, fingers sliding up to pinch and rub the nipple. Jenny whined a little, liking the attention. Patty slid her hand over to the side of the breast and pulled it towards her face even as she lifted her head and sucked the nipple between her lips.

Patty raised herself up and started sucking Jenny's tit a little more aggressively as she got into it. The hand stroking her head began holding her down tightly, keeping her lips on the nipple, but Max's thrusts were picking up steam forcing Patty forwards. The wet nipple sprang free from Jenny's mouth. Patty's face scrunched up as a large orgasm approached, her body anticipating what was coming next.

"Here it cums," grunted Max.

Jenny placed both hands on Patty's cheeks and forced her to look down into Jenny's eyes. "Tell me you're on the pill."

"Nooooo," moaned the redhead.

"Make him pull out then."

"I can't," she cried. "Feels too good when he cums inside me."

"Patty, listen. You have your whole life in front of you. Make him pull out. Let me take his load for you."

"Too late," growled Max, slamming his cock forwards.

Jenny watched as the addicted expression crossed Patty's face again. She didn't blame the redhead. She knew exactly what Patty was experiencing right now. "Nooo," moaned Patty as she quit bracing herself. Jenny felt Max's seed splattering along her labia just before his cock pushed back inside her and it was still spurting. The angle was better now allowing his cock to push deeper so that his fertile seed sprayed all over her cervix. Her own orgasm followed, her contractions lifting his seed up into her uterus increasing her own pregnancy risk.

Max could very well have just impregnated both women.

Max groaned loudly and pulled out, nearly falling over. Jenny stared up at Patty. Both women were still panting from their recent orgasms. Kitty was the greatest thing that ever happened to her, but eighteen had been too young to start a family plus Kitty was white. If Patty gave birth to a black baby, she'd be humiliated and ostracized in Coxville County. Plus, Max was a poor black man from Niggertown with little to no prospects. He wouldn't marry her or provide for the child. Jenny moved her hands down to Patty's thighs and started lifting her up.