Teach Me Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Wanda and Natasha make love, not war.
10.9k words
4.88
3.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Natasha Romanoff never really laughed out loud. She gave the occasional chuckle, or more often just a smile, but not outright uncontrollable laughter. She was too well-trained for that. Or possibly just too traumatized. Either way, the result was the same. And yet, she was very close to it now. Which was ironic, because the moment was very serious.

The Avengers had been divided right down the middle, with half of them staring down the other half, preparing to fight each other. Infighting, which would probably change them forever. Perhaps even make them unable to come together when it really counted. However, the fact that they stood perfectly in line, and then slowly made their way to each other, was truly laughable.

It didn't really help when they brought it to a sprint, charging each other like something out of a medieval battle, despite the fact that many of them had long-range weapons, and would in fact inflict more damage from a distance. Yes, the goal here was to subdue the opposing team, not kill them, but even while holding back some of them could've been more effective from far away.

Especially Wanda Maximoff, a.k.a. The Scarlet Witch, who could have ended this conflict with a wave of her hand, and the only reason she wasn't was because she felt this was something which had to be played out. Or at least, that's what Natasha was guessing, given she wasn't the mind reader.

Not that she didn't try, when their eyes locked during their slow but steady approached towards each other. She had a few guesses of what was going to happen, which decreased significantly when Wanda started smiling at her. Then even more so, when the powerful Scarlet Witch pushed herself up into the air with her magic, and then down towards The Black Widow.

Maybe Natasha could have gotten out of the way in time, given the distance between them in that moment, maybe not, but for better or for worse, she didn't try. No, Natasha held her ground and then attempted to counter Wanda when she grabbed her. Something which didn't go her way, exactly. Although at the same time, she kind of saw where this was going, given the other woman took them to a place they couldn't be seen.

Which just happened to be some dark corner of the airport, where Wanda could pin her lover up against a wall, causing Natasha to grin, "Hello to you too, sweetie."

"Hello back." Wanda grinned, before pressing her lips against Natasha's.

This had probably been the most likely outcome to all of this, and it was one that Natasha very much welcomed. And not just because this was right inside her wheelhouse. No, she actually liked Wanda, and didn't want to hurt her. In fact, she thought all this fighting was stupid. That the boys were allowing their egos to get in the way, when there should be a simple answer.

Namely, sign those stupid papers, and then disobey them whenever necessary. Which would probably be sooner than later, but it would take the heat off of them. So let the boys fight it out. She was perfect okay with staying here, with Wanda. Hell, she would even be perfectly okay with just making out. Although for better or for worse, her lover had other ideas.

"I'm glad we agree." Wanda said, breaking the kiss, and then when her lover gave her a look, she pointed to her head, and simply said, "Mind-reader, remember? Which means I know exactly what you think about all of this, and I agree. Except on the point of having consequences for my actions. But I should be allowed to atone with The Avengers. They need me."

"Good to hear." Natasha smiled slyly, before pointing out, "But I'm not a mind-reader, so you're going to have to make it clear exactly what you want to do here."

"I would've thought of all people, you could take the hint." Wanda grinned mischievously.

"Maybe I was just waiting for confirmation of my suspicions." Natasha countered dryly, "We are in public, after all."

Taking Natasha's point to heart, Wanda turned and raised her hand to the broken wall, which immediately fixed itself, before turning back to her lover and announcing, "There, now we won't be disturbed."

"Excellent." Natasha grinned, flipping their positions and admitting, "Just the confirmation I was waiting for."

Wanda had been expecting that, and the kiss which followed it, which she could have stopped, if she wanted too. But why would she? This was the infamous Black Widow kissing her, something most people would kill for. Oh yes, if anyone could see Natasha Romanoff on top of her, kissing her they would all be incredibly jealous.

Even more so, if they could see how in a few minutes later, The Scarlet Witch used her magic to regain the upper hand, this time not just pinning the deadly assassin down and kissing her. No, Wanda also cupped two big handfuls of those legendary tits, first just squeezing and pinching them, but eventually moving her mouth downwards to them, so she could give them the attention they deserved.

As much as she knew for a fact that Natasha loved this kind of attention, Wanda also knew it was important to use her magic to keep Natasha down, so she wouldn't be able to try and take over again. Oh yes, it didn't seem to matter how much The Black Widow was enjoying herself, as in a moment she turned the tables on her lover in the blink of an eye.

Which to be fair, meant that she lived up to her nickname and in a mutually more pleasurable way than the literal translation. And to be fair, if Wanda was in a certain mood, she would welcome it. But not right now. Not when she had those big heavenly boobs directly in her face, and had the mighty Black Widow helpless beneath her.

Taking full advantage of that, Wanda spent the first few minutes just rubbing her face against those big boobs. First while Natasha was in her pretty little superhero costume, and then better yet without it. Wanda was a little hesitant to remove it, as it looked so good on her lover's body, but she didn't have much of a costume herself, and she wasn't going to be the only one naked.

So with a wave of her hand, both their clothes were gone, and all of a sudden they were pressed against each other in all the right ways, with nothing in between them. Which not only allowed her to motor-boat those big tits, but start kissing all over them, and of course, licking and sucking her nipples. Which definitely made her the envy of pretty much the entire world.

In that moment, Wanda almost wished she hadn't taken them somewhere so private. That they were in a room with cameras, maybe even out on the battlefield, where the other Avengers could watch as she had her way with the mighty Black Widow. Especially given the things which she planned to do next. But no, such fantasies were fun to ponder, but Wanda definitely preferred having Natasha Romanoff all to herself.

Maybe especially in moments like this, when she got to go crazy for those big boobs. Which again, at first just meant going back and forth between them as slowly as possible, but inevitably she increased the speed and the force of her licking and sucking, which really had the infamous Black Widow squirming for her, and clearly aching for more.

Natasha wouldn't normally give her lovers the satisfaction of knowing that, but with Wanda, she had no choice. The girl was a mind-reader, and for all her years of training and experience, the superspy couldn't hide anything from her. Which was incredibly frustrating, and yet she had to admit, in moments like this, it had it's advantages.

Namely Natasha fixing on exactly what she wanted next, knowing it was only a matter of time before she got it. Oh yes, it was very likely, they were thinking the same thing right now, but as Wanda witnessed what was going on in her lover's head, it made her all the more eager to do it herself. And sure enough, eventually she moved away from those boobs, positioned herself over The Black Widow's face, and started lowering herself downwards.

Even more than a mouth being lowered to her cunt, this had been what Natasha truly wanted in that moment. Well, she would've been very happy with Wanda's tits in her face, so she could literally return the favour which had just been given to her. Which would only be fair, after all. But honestly, she was ready for the real fun to start.

Especially as Wanda's pussy looked so good right now. Oh yes, it was wet and ready for licking, and Natasha's mouth literally watered as it got closer and closer to it's destination, and she got closer and closer to having the younger girl sitting on her face. Something that The Scarlet Witch did a brilliant job of teasing her with, by not just lowering herself slowly, but actually stopping right before her destination for a few long seconds.

If Wanda's magic wasn't holding her in place, Natasha would have definitely grab hold of that cute little butt and pull the witch down onto her face. Or lift her head upwards as soon as her tongue was in range.

Either way, the result was the same, namely a tongue sliding over her target, and lingering on the other girl's clit. It took much longer than Natasha would have liked to get that privilege, as again, she was helpless under Wanda's influence. But eventually the witch once again gave her exactly what she wanted, with the assassin rewarding her for it like always. Or punishing her, depending on your perspective on just how long that tongue lingered on that sensitive bundle of nerves.

This of course resulted in Wanda letting out an extra loud cry of pleasure, followed by an extremely happy moan. Which was a process which was then repeated over and over again as Natasha settled into giving her girlfriend's pussy a nice, long, steady licking. Albeit without an initial lingering on her clit. After all, they wouldn't want this to end too soon, would they?

Thankfully not, as Wanda savoured that position for a few moments, before perhaps inevitably moving into another. And hell, Natasha was tempted to insist that wasn't necessary. That she was perfectly prepared to stay in that position for as long as necessary. That she wanted too, even. But it was hard to argue, given what her girl obviously had in mind.

Wanda could never resist savouring where she was whenever it came to sitting on Natasha Romanoff's infamously beautiful face. In fact, she had been guilty of lingering there for perhaps too long. As in, all-night long. But as much as she loved it, when it came to oral, The Scarlet Witch definitely preferred to return the favour whenever in a position like this.

If she was the one worshiping The Black Widow's legendary body, she was quite happy to focus on giving pleasure, but that was just because of her lust for that amazing body. And her love for Natasha. Which was why she was only too happy to give encouragement, first in the form of whimpers, cries and moans of pleasure, and then eventually with her words.

"Oh yes Natasha, lick my pussy. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, lick it just like that. Just like that! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss!" Wanda moaned dreamily, as she threw her head back and tried to encourage her girlfriend to continue as often as possible in their current state, "Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, that's a good little pussy licker.

Show me just how much you love this. How much you love eating my cunt, mmmmmmmmmm, while I'm sitting on your beautiful face. Oh God yes, you love having pussy in your face, don't you? My pussy? Oh yes you do, yes you do, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, ah fuck me!"

Thankfully Natasha didn't take the last part literally, and move things on too quickly. She was sure that neither of them wanted that. Because sure, already Wanda could feel a growing urge to cum, but that didn't mean she had to do it right now. No, she wanted this to last as long as possible. And more importantly, she wanted to return the favour.

Get them into a nice traditional 69, a favourite amongst lesbian lovers, as she understood it. And for very, very good reason. One which became more clear every time she indulged in this particular pleasure. Hell, Wanda took great pleasure in bending down, so her face was directly in front of Natasha's pussy, allowing her to see just how wet her girlfriend was. Just how wet she had gotten from the things they were doing, and from just being with The Scarlet Witch.

Naturally, that was something which made her feel very proud of herself. So much so, she savoured it for a few long seconds, before leaning down, sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over her target. Something which unsurprisingly had a very positive effect on The Black Widow, and in turn, The Scarlet Witch. Oh yes, from this point on, whenever one woman made a sound of enjoyment against the other's cunt, she got the exact same treatment in response.

Hell, it was very similar to whenever she would use her tongue, her mouth and even her fingers on her target. Although at first they needed to be careful, because again, they didn't want to give each other or themselves too much, and be tempted to cum.

Luckily no one was more experienced when it came to sex than Natasha Romanoff, and to her credit, Wanda Maximoff felt that she was making great progress in that department, given all the sex she'd had with her girlfriend in the past few months. And they showed no signs of slowing down, obviously, so hopefully she would only get better. God knows she was trying.

And once again, the results were very positive. Oh yes, she was able to hold back for an impressive amount of time, before ultimately it just became too much for her. Before the legendary Black Widow pushed her over the edge of orgasm as effortlessly as always. Even if she did cheat to do so.

Natasha was used to moving when it came to 69'ing. Well, all of sex, but this particular act, given that normally she was able to turn the tables at a moment's notice. However, with The Scarlet Witch's magic pinning her down, she was severely limited. However, Wanda needed her concentration for this particular spell, and as far as she could tell, all of them.

Yes, if she really tried, Natasha wouldn't stand a chance, but Wanda didn't really want too. No, her incredibly powerful girlfriend was daring her to make a move, and what could The Black Widow do but take it? Not right away, of course, as first she had to lull Wanda into a false sense of security. And she was just having a lot of fun with the gentle licking.

Then when Natasha decided it was time to push things forwards a bit, she focused up on Wanda's clit, at first just lingering on it with her tongue, before taking it into her mouth, and sucking on it. Which of course, increased her girlfriend's pleasure tenfold, so much so that she actually stopped her own licking for a few long seconds.

Which in turn, was Natasha's opportunity to strike. Oh yes, in the blink of an eye, she had them flipped over, so she was the one on top, and it was her body pressing down on the powerful witch's body. Although on this particular occasion The Scarlet Witch was ready for her, and flipped her back over almost immediately, going so far as to give the same satisfying smile against her clit The Black Widow had moments ago.

Which was a bit irritating, but it was mostly impressive. Oh yes, it seemed that Wanda had learned her lessons well, and Natasha was proud of her, in a weird way. However, she was very much still out of her league here. Oh yes, it was Natasha who was the infamous seductress, with a thousand different ways to make a person cum, or kill them, regardless of gender.

And this would turn out to be definitely no different, as again, she lulled Wanda into a false sense of security by beginning to switch places over and over again, before ultimately going in for the kill. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Although she thought with a smile, she definitely gave her lover a killer orgasm, by shoving a finger up her ass.

It was only a matter of time before Natasha received the exact same treatment, but at that point, it didn't matter. In fact, it was a sweet victory, as not only had she been able to make her lover once again cum first, but then she was treated to several of them herself, while squeezing them out of her girlfriend, in a truly perfect 69.

One which allowed both women to swallow a lot of tasty liquid along the way. Oh yes, that was definitely Natasha's favourite part. Because don't get her wrong, orgasms were always great, but she was a bit of a cum slut. And this wasn't just any old conquest. No, this was Wanda Maximoff, the girl she had fallen for in a very, very short time, making every moment of this that much more heavenly.

Wanda felt the same way, except in moments like this, it was tough to control her destructive powers, meaning that ultimately she couldn't stop reading her lover's mind, where she found that the infamous Natasha Romanoff felt the same way.

Honestly, that alone could have probably given her some powerful orgasms, but combined with a knowing tongue pushed into her cunt, and just as skilled a finger violating her ass hole, and the poor witch just didn't stand a chance. All she could do was try and play catch up, and gave the assassin the same access as she was receiving. And perhaps more importantly, try desperately to swallow everything Natasha Romanoff had to give her.

That was never easy, but she had her magic to speed up her reflexes, somewhat, to get at least close to whatever The Black Widow had to offer. And not being able to swallow every drop of that precious liquid was somewhat of a blessing in disguise, as it meant that her face got covered in girl cum, marking her as a pussy slut. Natasha Romanoff's pussy slut.

Oh yes, that was all Wanda Maximoff wanted to be in that moment. And that was all that she was. And that's all Natasha was for that matter. Which of course meant, in that moment, both female members of The Avengers where each other's pussy sluts. Something which Wanda absolutely adored, and always would.

She also adored the way that Natasha added a second finger into her ass, resulting in another powerful climax. Especially as something like it happened right after it. Although that wasn't necessary, as it pretty much always happened. Not that Wanda was complaining. No, she was very much looking forward to being The Natasha Romanoff's butt slut. Or maybe she would make The Black Widow hers this time?

Honestly, in that moment, she wasn't sure what she preferred. Especially as she added a second finger into her curvaceous girlfriend's big booty, triggering a powerful climax for them both, which pretty much meant they couldn't think coherently for the next few blissful minutes.

It was a blissful lesbian heaven that she wanted to last forever. Sadly, all good things had to come to an end. Even if previous experience told her that her lover was far from done with her, and what happened next would be a lot of fun. Okay, maybe not the two women rolling off of each other, and desperately gasping for breath. But that was necessary for them to have the strength to turn around and kiss each other.

And after that, after tasting their own cum and pussy cream on each other's lips and tongue, it was easy. Oh yes, their strength returned, allowing them to continue their fun and move on to something even more wicked. Something which involved Wanda using her magic to summon a strap-on dildo, and some lube.

"So, who gets to use that first?" Natasha asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Aren't you the infamous Black Widow, with the legendary stamina for all things sex?" Wanda questioned dryly, giving her lover a look.

"Aren't you, the all powerful Scarlet Witch, with the magic to easily recover something as simple as stamina during sex?" Natasha shot back, and then when she just got another look in reply, she sighed, "Fine, but I'm expecting to be thoroughly prepared. As in, little Wanda Maximoff's tongue as deep in my ass as it will go."