Teach Me Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, the combination of her own words, her clit being overly stimulated by that dildo, and the sheer joy of what she was doing, gave Natasha Romanoff the kind of amazing satisfying climax she could only have when sodomizing another woman. It was then followed by another, and another, and another. Given that she wasn't in control right now, she didn't even have the choice.

No, the overwhelming stimulation continued, and all The Widow could do was take it. Meaning that ironically, in a way, innocent seeming Wanda Maximoff was fucking the deadly superspy, and using her ass to do it. Which was the last coherent thought Natasha had for quite a while, before she began to get lost in the ecstasy she was feeling.

Before that, she started pounding upwards with every ounce of strength she had left, in turn making herself and her lover cum that much harder and more frequently. Something which continued even after she had lost the ability to think coherently, but sadly, not quite as long as the ridiculously powerful Scarlet Witch anally rode her.

However, Natasha was as sure as she could be that she had done herself proud in the process, with the next thing that she was really aware of was Wanda lying in her arms in an exhausted heap. Even then, somehow the tiny witch found the strength to get up, turn around, and take that big dick into her mouth. Something that she did without permission, sure, but it was hard to be mad, given it meant more ATM fun.

"Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, that's it Wanda, suck that cock." Natasha croaked weakly, as she reached down and began stroking her lover's hair, "Suck your own ass off of it. And mine! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, can you taste it, huh? Can you still taste my ass on that dick? Either way, that cock has been allllll the way up both our asses today, and here you are, eagerly sucking on it.

Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, get every single drop, you ass to mouth whore. Deep throat it good, and then we'll get back to that silly Civil War going on with the boys. Or just fuck again. Whichever you prefer."

"Yes, Mistress." Wanda said mockingly, before going right back to sucking that dick.