Teach Me Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have I ever given you anything less?" Wanda questioned, using magic to attach the dildo to herself, now that had been cleared up.

"No." Natasha admitted with a slow smile.

"Well then, be the good little anal whore you are, and bend over."

Natasha grinned widely, cheekily stole a kiss from her lover, and then did as she was told, bending over right in front of the mighty Scarlet Witch so she could be sodomized. Something she had done a lot of over the last few weeks, and even months now, but there was always a certain thrill to it. Hell, it happened so frequently, Natasha considered telling Wanda to forget about eating her ass, and just jumping straight to the 'good stuff'?

Maybe even forget about lubing the dildo, to make this time extra nasty? However, she wasn't going to complain about the lube, given how hot it was to watch little Wanda Maximoff rub that liquid into her newly acquired cock. And she certainly wasn't going to complain about getting a tongue up her butt.

For better or for worse, she was left waiting for that for quite a while, as Wanda seemed content at first to just admire the prize before her. Then she teased things even further, by leaning down, and pressing a long, lingering kiss to Natasha's right butt cheek. She then gave the left the same treatment, before going back and forth, and thus literally kissing The Black Widow's ass.

Which was incredibly thrilling, and flattering, given just how incredibly powerful this girl was, but it wasn't what Natasha wanted in that moment. Although in a way, she was impressed. Normally this was a way to humiliate and dominate her lover. Now one of her own moves was being used against her, and Wanda was doing a very good job of teasing her in the process.

Of course, eventually Wanda slid her hands upwards, at first just gently caressing Natasha's booty, before ultimately spreading those cheeks wide, so she could go after the other woman's most private hole. Something which again, she did infuriatingly slowly. Well, initially it was more like licking her butt crack, but in the mood that she was in, that was more than enough of an addition.

And given just how recently she had been butt fucked, probably more than she needed. Especially given that Wanda had been far from the first to take that big booty, and use it for it's true purpose. Which was why when the time came, Wanda's tongue easily slid through that back door, and as deep as it could go into that back passage.

It took quite a while to get there, as again, Wanda seemed intent on teasing her as much as possible. Or maybe she was just enjoying her meal of ass meat? Either way, even when she did start focusing on that back hole, there were several minutes where she just slid her tongue up and down it. But eventually she was doing more.

So much more. Oh yes, eventually, the innocent looking Scarlet Witch was devouring The Black Widow's big booty, causing both women to cry out, whimper and moan with delight in the process. The difference being of course, Wanda's sounds were muffled by the big butt in her face, while Natasha's sounds were deafening in the otherwise silent room.

As much as Wanda adored eating that big fat ass, eventually she pulled her mouth away from it and replaced her tongue with a couple of fingers, which she shoved two of deep inside of Natasha's booty, and then asked the moaning anal whore with a grin on her face, "So, how exactly should I fuck my personal butt slut's big fat ass today?"

"Mmmmmmmm, soooooooooo, many options, so little time." Natasha moaned, causing both of them to chuckle. Then the spy added, "I guess it would be fun to see your pretty face."

"And miss out on that fat booty jiggling for me? I don't think so!" Wanda scoffed, albeit after a pause. She emphasized her words with a hard smack to Natasha's ass with her free hand, causing those meaty cheeks to jiggle, while adding a third finger into that whore hole, "No, mmmmmmmmm, but you can spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want you just like this. At least at first."

"Ah fuck!" Natasha cried out during the first slap and then chuckled, "Yes, Mistress."

Wanda then slowly pulled her fingers out, and began sucking them clean, while staring at the work of art which was Natasha Romanoff's big fat ass. Which somehow became even more beautiful, when the deadly spy reached back, grabbed onto her meaty cheeks, and slowly pulled them apart, revealing the hole the witch was going to use for their mutual pleasure.

Something which practically had Wanda drooling all over her fingers, but in a way, that was a good thing, as it provided more lube to rub into her cock. It also made it easy for her to collect some of that saliva, and spit directly into that slutty little fuck hole, which in turn caused her anal whore to whimper with need. Then, finally, she pressed the tip of her dick against it, and rammed forwards.

Normally Wanda would take her time, savouring every precious moment of anally penetrating the mighty Black Widow. However, she was upset with Natasha for being on opposite sides to her during this conflict, and wanted to punish her for it. And for the earlier cheek she had given her. And just because it was fun.

Oh yes, even though it was the hardest anal penetration she had ever given her, this shameless butt slut cried out in pleasure from it. Maybe not pure pleasure, but there was definitely enough there to suggest that she was loving it. And that was without Wanda's abilities. With them, The Scarlet Witch knew for sure she was on the right track here.

To her credit, Wanda gave the little anal whore some time to relax, and was nowhere near as brutal when it came to the butt stuffing. However, she wasn't nearly as gentle as she normally was either, choosing to give a series of hard thrusts, instead of one long, slow one. The result was the same, every inch of that big dick buried deep within The Black Widow's bowels, and Natasha Romanoff letting out clearly sounds of enjoyment throughout being anally violated.

Although, truth be told, Wanda did feel a little guilty for her harshness. Besides, just because Natasha did enjoy it, didn't mean she had to act like an animal. So she spent a few long minutes, trying to make it up to her, first by curling her hips, and thus churning the slut's bowels.

Wanda then lent down and whispered into Natasha's ear, "That's every inch, Natasha. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's every single inch of this big dick, buried in your big fat ass! And it slid in like a hot knife through butter, because you're nothing but a shameless anal whore! My anal whore! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take it now, whore! Feel my big dick moving in your bowels, making you my little butt slut!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, take it! Oh yes, you love that, don't you? I know you do, mmmmmmmmmm, I know. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's a good whore. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

In response Natasha cried out happily, making Wanda chuckle wickedly, and further tease the shameless anal whore for just a little bit longer, continuing to curl her hips, and thus hopefully causing the other girl's rectum to relax.

Then, when she could sense that her anal bitch was ready for it, she began to gently pump her hips back and forth, moving the dildo in and out of Natasha's ass hole, and thus meaning she was officially beginning to butt fuck the infamous Black Widow. Oh yes, this woman who always seemed to be in control, was now nothing in this moment, but Wanda's butt bitch. Something which of course the little witch took full advantage of.

Natasha was of course, loving every second of it. Maybe especially because Wanda didn't straighten up right away. No, she kept herself pressed against the spy's back, meaning that Natasha could feel the other woman's tits rubbing against her, while she was sodomized.

More to the point, she could feel those painfully hard nipples, telling her just how much the sweet looking younger girl was enjoying fucking that big meaty ass of hers. And oh God, the little bitch even began peppering kisses all over her shoulders and neck, eventually even nibbling on her earlobe. All of which was a wonderful addition to the big dildo using her most private hole as a fuck hole, much to their mutual delight.

Even though to the casual observer, Wanda Maximoff seemed to be in control here, Natasha Romanoff was far from helpless. Oh yes, The Scarlet Witch had proven to be easily distracted, and when she was distracted like this, it would be so easy for the superspy to take her out, if she wanted too. Of course, she didn't want to do that. No, Natasha loved getting her fat butt fucked, and Wanda loved fucking it.

In fact, it gave her so much overwhelming pleasure, that she almost considered becoming a full-time bottom. Almost. At least, when The Scarlet Witch was the one sodomizing her. Luckily there was a cure for that, in the form of imagining turning the tables on the mighty Wanda Maximoff, and having her to be the one to bend over for her. Or get in whatever position she wanted.

Because don't get her wrong, Wanda had one of the cutest asses ever, and Natasha love to see it in all it's glory. Especially when it came to the hard pounding, so she could watch those meaty cheeks jiggle. However, by now she had experienced the joy of sodomizing this incredibly powerful witch, in every position possible, and there was definitely something to be said for making Wanda ride her.

Which was especially helpful in the beginning of the butt fucking, as it made it easier to relax, and except what was happening to her. Of course, soon she was having to try and not think about such things, to try and stop her from cumming too quickly. Or more accurately, begging for it.

The little mind reader took advantage of that thought, by choosing that moment to lean back, with an evil chuckle. Which initially seem like a good thing, as it meant an end to many things she'd been enjoying. However, even without that chuckle, Natasha would've been suspicious of this change of pace. Sure enough, after a few brief thrusts in and out, Wanda changed things up again, slowly getting down onto her back, and pulling Natasha back on top of her.

She also used her magic, getting Natasha exactly where she wanted her. Then, instead of giving her control, she held onto it. Which allowed her to puppet the mighty Black Widow up and down. Oh God, in that moment, the superspy was truly a puppet on a string. And to her shame, she loved every single second of it.

"Ride me, bitch. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, ride me with that big fat ass of yours." Wanda ordered, after a few long seconds of puppeting the other woman, "No, oooooooooooh, don't worry about spreading your cheeks. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, don't worry, because I want to feel those big meaty cheeks jiggling against my thighs.

Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, just like that. And no more. Yessssssssssss, I know you do this all the time, and you know better than to make yourself cum without permission. Besides, we both want to enjoy this, don't we? Ooooooooooooh, fuck yeah we do. So do it. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, ride me just like that, ah fuck!"

Honestly Natasha was disappointed when she got control back over her whole body, which really spoke volumes about just how much she trusted the younger girl. Then again, in a way, she still was in control, because again, she wanted to be anally abused, and that was exactly what she was getting.

And being forced to use whatever strength and stamina she had left to humiliate herself was a wonderful touch, which easily pushed her closer to climax. Especially when knowing that control could be taken away from her at any second, and one way or another, she was in control of The Scarlet Witch. And no matter what, it resulted in her slutty little ass hole getting the kind of attention it always craved.

So Natasha did her best to pump herself slowly up and down, while trying to think unsexy thoughts, so she could avoid the temptation of begging for as long as she possibly could. Which soon took every ounce of her extensive training. Oh God, if only her trainers could see her now. Could see that she was using her gifts to degrade herself.

Sodomizing herself! Fucking herself in the ass, for the amusement of a younger woman, no less. Which she was going to need to stop herself from thinking about, if she was going to avoid cumming too soon. And Wanda wasn't exactly making it easy on her, as she smacked that big jiggly bottom, and gave her the occasional word or three of encouragement.

One thing that Wanda thankfully, didn't do, was order Natasha around, and look her in the eyes. Something which she had done before, and that moment had almost been too intense for the normally mighty Black Widow. It was embarrassing, but she had become very fond of Wanda Maximoff in a very short time, and to see a gleeful smile on her face, or a twinkle in her eye, was enough to fill Natasha with happiness.

Hell, just thinking about it was almost enough to force her to start begging. Thankfully, The Black Widow managed to do herself proud, and hold back for an impressive amount of time. Although her stamina sadly wasn't infinite, and ultimately she just had to say something.

"Make me cum, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I need to cum!" Natasha finally cried out, saying whatever she had to so she could get what she wanted, "Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, please Mistress Wanda, give me the privilege of cumming for you. Cumming like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I wanna cum with your big dick inside me, Mistress Wanda. Inside my big fat ass!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, wreck my fucking shit hole! Ruin The Black Widow's booty! Fucking destroy it, so it hurts like hell, when I return the favour, mmmmmmmmmm, and fuck your fat ass. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck, pound my ass, or let me do it. Then, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's your turn."

"Okay then, do it." Wanda gave her consent, "Yessssssssssssss, cum for me, you little butt slut. Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, wreck that Black Widow booty, and make yourself cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, cum for me, Natasha. Cum like the good little anal whore you are! Oh yes! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, cum for me!"

The second she had permission, Natasha started hammering herself up and down with every ounce of her strength, with barely any build up in between the two speeds. Of course, it wasn't that hard, as the most famous of the Black Widows truly was a shameless anal whore. Something she probably proved by making herself cum over and over again, until she was left without the ability to move ever again, much less return the favour.

Thankfully, she knew from experience she would somehow recover from such a brutal rectum wrecking. More importantly, Wanda would not allow their fun to end so soon, and one way or another, they would both get more satisfaction of this. And sure enough, the superspy was soon proven right, arguably in the best way possible.

Wanda grinned widely and wickedly throughout having the mighty Black Widow anally ride her, her eyes, pretty much glued to that fat jiggly ass the entire time. Although it was never more bouncy and beautiful than when the deadly Natasha Romanoff was brutalizing her own ass hole with every ounce of her strength.

Oh yes, that big booty jiggled like jelly in an earthquake, and her sounds of enjoyment whenever more deafening, or passionate. Plus, there was the fact that her cum was squirting out of her cunt, all of which inspired Wanda to cum too. That, and the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of butt fucking The Black Widow.

Being able to hear her thoughts as well would've been just too much, so Wanda did her best to shut off that part of herself. But even when she wasn't trying, she could still sense strong emotions, and Natasha's were deafening right now. Oh yes, Wanda doubted that anyone on Earth had known more pleasure than what Natasha was feeling right now.

Partly from what she was sensing, but mostly because she had before. Part of her was desperate to do so again, and luckily her powers pretty much insured that was going to happen. Although for now, she was more than happy with brutalizing The Black Widow's butt hole. Especially when she started doing it herself.

While she deeply enjoyed puppeting the other Avenger, at least under these circumstances, and of course, she enjoyed watching the mighty Natasha Romanoff anally ride her, words could never actually describe how amazing it felt to truly turn this goddess of a woman into her bitch.

Her anal loving little bitch. And in that moment, her fuck hole. Oh yes, poor Natasha was so exhausted at this moment, that she collapsed face down on the floor, meaning that she was truly nothing but an orifice Wanda could use for her pleasure. And with her magic fuelling her, she did just that, ending things in style by smacking that big booty, and offering up some more verbal encouragement.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME! CUM LIKE THE LITTLE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE!" Wanda encouraged gleefully, "MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT GOOD! OH NAT, THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CUM FOR ME! WHEN MY ANAL WHORE CUMS FOR ME! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM LIKE THE ANAL WHORE YOU ARE!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE ANAL BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course those words combined with everything else meant that poor Wanda became completely incoherent, and lost in this wonderful act. Something she could probably done for several hours, and it felt like she did it for a full one. However, she wanted to allow the other woman to return the favour, so ultimately, she came to a stop, and then slowly pulled her dick out of Natasha's ass hole.

And she used her hips to do so, so she could use both hands to spread those cheeks, to give herself the best look at that forbidden hole stretching for her one final time. At least for now, although she was already looking forward to doing it again. Especially when it came all the way out, giving her a wonderful view of Natasha Romanoff's gaping wide open back hole.

"Oooooooooooh, pretty." Wanda said mockingly, giving that beautiful bottom a hard double smack, and then pulling back, "Now suck it! Suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it, right after it's been in your ass, you nasty little bitch. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good, just like you made me do for you."

"Just like I will make you do again." Natasha grinned wickedly, as she quickly turned around, and did as she was told.

Natasha would have honestly like to expose her gaping ass hole for a little longer, as it was just so wonderful humiliating. Hell, she wasn't even the one to hold herself open. No, Wanda had done that. Which wasn't quite as good, but this was definitely good too. And to be fair, she could feel her ass hole gaping open throughout the BJ, just as she would throughout butt fucking the other girl.

Hell, maybe she would feel it through the next fight, if the boys weren't done fighting by the time they had. Which was highly likely, given all the noise they were making a short distance away. Not that she could really concentrate on that, given what was about to happen, and what she was doing right now.

Which was of course taking the head of the dildo which had just pummelled her ass deep into her mouth and began eagerly sucking on it. Although to be fair, Natasha did pause for a few long seconds, so she could savour the taste of her own ass. Which was something she was tasting more regularly than ever before, as to her delight, the little witch had, a truly astounding level of stamina. Even enough to keep up with her.