Teach Me Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, at that moment, it kind of felt like it would be enough to wear her out. Luckily, the taste of her own ass reinvigorated The Black Widow, making her feel like she would have enough energy for what came next. Especially as it involved her burying her face in between Wanda's cute little butt cheeks, and going to town on the other woman's back hole.

Again, she very much tried to focus on the task at hand, but it was hard not to let her mind wander, especially when suckling on the head of that big dick. Then she refocused on the blow job, bobbing her head up and down so she could get more of that yummy butt cream. And of course, she went lower with every bob of her head, meaning that in no time at all, she was effortlessly taking about half of the dildo into her mouth.

Then once that half was thoroughly cleaned, she concentrated on going lower. Oh yes, The Black Widow effortlessly deep throated The Scarlet Witch's dick. Much to the delight of that little witch, who even ended up providing verbal encouragement after a while, probably because she knew how much Natasha loved it.

"Yes, that's it, good girl. Suck it." Wanda encouraged, stroking Natasha's hair as she continued, "Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, good little cock sucker. No wonder The Black Widow is such an effective spy, with blow job skills like this. Mmmmmmmmmmm, and I'm sure it helped you earn your name. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know how to suck cock good.

And you love it. I can tell. Yes, mmmmmmmmm, I don't need to be a mind reader to know that you aren't faking your love for cock. Or the taste of your own ass. Or getting your slutty little ass hole pounded. Fuck yes, Natasha Romanoff is a total whore! Oh yes, take it, whore! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, take it all the way down your whore throat."

Those words had Natasha doing this longer than was necessary. Oh yes, even after she got every drop of her own butt cream The Black Widow was bobbing her head up and down the full length of the strap-on dildo, just so she could spend longer hearing the sweet Wanda Maximoff talking dirty to her. Well that, and admittedly she was just showing off.

Just like the fact that she was able to undo the straps of the harness without Wanda noticing, before pulling it away from the other woman, and quickly attaching it to herself. Almost in the same movement, Natasha grabbed hold of the incredibly powerful witch, turned her around, and forced her to her knees.

"Bend over, bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, give me that sweet little ass of yours!" Natasha ordered, emphasizing her words by smacking that cute little booty.

"Yes, Mistress." Wanda said mockingly, doing as she was told.

Wanda was as sure as she possibly could be that Natasha wouldn't just shove the dick up her ass right away, out of a twisted sense of revenge for what just happened to her now obscenely gaping ass hole. Especially as that was something that the shameless anal slut had literally begged for. And she would no doubt needed to recover from that ordeal, and a rim job was a great way to do that.

Besides, if it came down to it, Wanda could effortlessly stop her. However, The Black Widow left her waiting for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, which actually had The Scarlet Witch fantasizing about a sudden and rough anal penetration. Which would probably be too much for her, even if she had taken a lot of ass fuckings lately. And the dildo was pretty wet. And maybe, just maybe part of her would enjoy it.

Maybe that would be something they would be doing in the future, but for now, The Scarlet Witch was greatly relieved when The Black Widow buried her face in between her cheeks, and started eagerly lapping away at her most private hole. Something which had Wanda crying out with a mixture of joy and relief, and closing her eyes to savour that sweet feeling.

Which was something that she got to enjoy for maybe a little too long, considering she could still sense fighting going on outside, and it was very likely the boys were wondering where they were. Of course, she didn't need to be a mind reader to know that some of them were pretty suspicious of them. Although thankfully, no one had guessed what they were actually doing in here.

It would be embarrassing if they were discovered this way, or during what Natasha was about to do to her, so Wanda was greatly relieved when the physically stronger woman picked up her game. Not by immediately going to the main event, so to speak, but by swirling her tongue around that by now very well used back door, and even pushing it inside.

And because that back door was now well used, it easily opened to allow the full length of Natasha's tongue inside of it, and then for her to fuck her with it. Oh God yes, The Black Widow fucked The Scarlet Witch's ass with her tongue for a few long, glorious minutes, before replacing it with something much harder.

Again, this wasn't the strap-on, which was probably for the best, at least at that point. Wanda certainly welcomed the feeling of that finger being pushed into her ass with the greatest of ease, Natasha needing to suck on it for a few moments, before pushing it inside, causing both of them to cry out in pleasure.

That definitely continued to be the case as a finger was buried all the way inside her butt, and then pumped in and out, eventually being joined by a second finger, making both women even more eager for more of this wicked act. Maybe especially The Black Widow who had now regained her usual swagger. Yes, some of it was just for show, but there was little doubt that there was more than enough of it to give The Scarlet Witch the ass pounding she was craving in that moment.

"So, are you ready for your turn?" Natasha asked with a wicked chuckle, before teasingly asking, "Or should that be, my turn?"

"Yes." Wanda moaned, ignoring the technicality, "Fuck me, Nat. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard!"

"Yes, what?" Natasha pushed, deliberately being annoying, "What's the magic word, baby?"

"Natasha!" Wanda groaned, before pointing out, "We don't have time for this."

"There's always time for manners." Natasha pushed again.

"Fine." Wanda huffed, "Please fuck me, Mistress Natasha. Please? I need it."

"Fuck you where?" Natasha continued to push her luck.

"My ass!" Wanda snapped, saying whatever she needed to get what she wanted, "Fuck my ass, Mistress Natasha! Oh please, fuck me in my slutty little ass. Butt fuck me, like I just butt fucked you. Mmmmmmmm, bang my little booty, the way I wrecked your big fat ass! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I just pounded the mighty Black Widow's big fat ass, and now I want her to fuck mine! Please? Oh please Mistress Natasha, AH FUCK!"

"Well..." Natasha interrupted the other woman, "Since you asked so nicely."

Wanda then cried out in mostly pleasure as her most private hole began stretching for an invading object. Of course, it helped that Natasha went as slowly as possible. Also, the fingering, and the fact that she was being sodomized on the daily. Oh yes, the combination of those things meant thar the powerful witch enjoyed the feeling of being stretched back there.

Sure, the anal penetration itself hurt, but nowhere near as much as it had during the first time. And honestly, even then, there was a weird sense of thrill to it. Especially as Natasha allowed them both to savour that feeling for a few long minutes, and no doubt the sight of The Scarlet Witch spreading open her butt cheeks, giving the perfect view of her back hole stretching for that strap-on.

It was a sight Natasha continued to enjoy, as Wanda held herself open throughout the early stages of the ass fucking, which definitely included the butt stuffing. Which was only fair, given that The Black Widow had provided her with the same courtesy. Besides, like with everything else that involved anal sex, Wanda couldn't deny that she felt a twisted thrill from it.

Which in this case, she was getting from holding herself open like this, and exposing her most private hole being stretched. And continuing to get as inch after inch of dildo slide into it, and then deep into her bowels, until there was no more to give. Oh yes, eventually thighs came to rest against ass cheeks, announcing the girl cock was completely buried inside of Wanda's butt.

Something which of course, Natasha just had to gloat about, "Every inch. That's every single inch of that big dick, buried deep within your big fat ass. And you call me a whore? Mmmmmmmmm, oh Wanda, you're the real anal whore around here. My anal whore! Oh yes, this dick just slid as deep as it can go into your bowels, like a hot knife through butter, because you're a well-used butt slut, who is addicted to getting her ass fucked!

Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it my sweet little ass slut! Take it like the good little anal bitch you are. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, ah fuck!"

As was often the case Wanda didn't provide a retort. In fact, Wanda couldn't think of a time that she had, at least in this position. Hell, not even Natasha did, not normally, and it was really impressive when she did. Annoying, but impressive. After all, the feeling of having her rectum fully stuffed with dick was just too overwhelming.

Especially given who was doing this. Oh yes, the mind reader knew for a fact this was feeling increasingly special for both of them, as they had come to care about each other. Although, even if they didn't, having their asses stretched out this wide and deep was more than enough to render them speechless. Which was also the case throughout the next act. More or less.

This caused them to cried out loudly when the dildo was pulled back, and then forwards, moving it together as they moved their hips, and thus officially beginning the butt fucking. In this case, it was The Black Widow fucking The Scarlet Witch's ass, but the reverse was fresh in their minds. Especially as Natasha's ass hole was still gaping and aching from what Wanda had just done to it.

Something the witch used her powers to enjoy during the beginning of the sodomy, as an extra thrill to make it easier on her. However, it was not long before Wanda had to block that out, so she wouldn't be tempted to beg for more too soon. Especially when her last trick was used against her.

Natasha meant to use that trick sooner, but she just got so lost in watching Wanda's ass hole stretching around that big dick. Especially when she pushed Wanda's hands away from her cheeks, so that she could squeeze, fondle and smack that ass, in between spreading those cheeks.

Admittedly, this lack the charm of the incredibly powerful witch, giving up her most private hole to her, but she was still technically doing that. Besides, there was another way that Natasha could experience that, which she was about to do. In the meantime, The Black Widow savoured the beautiful view of the anal defilement, just as she had throughout stuffing The Scarlet Witch's shit-pipe with strap-on.

She of course, also savoured the wonderful sounds her lover was making. She always did, but with Wanda, it was special. Because Wanda was special to her. Which was something in the beginning she had been hesitant to even think about, given that the younger girl could read minds. But now there was no doubt in her mind that The Scarlet Witch felt the same way, The Black Widow felt free to just enjoy herself.

Which, given her upbringing, was a rarity in sex. Oh yes, in her previous life, it had been a deadly game, and the wrong move could be fatal. This however, this was pure paradise, maybe especially when she was on top. Although, there was definitely something to be said for allowing the other woman to top, in a variety of ways.

One of which involved Natasha abruptly pulling her dick out of Wanda's ass, smacking that booty, and then laying down while ordering, "Ride me. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, turn about is fair play, and I want to see that cute little booty bounce. Oh yes, bounce up and down on my dick. Yes, just like you did to me. It's only fair, right?"

"Yessssssssssss, oh God, it will be my honour, Mistress Natasha." Wanda chuckled and moaned dreamily, quick to do as she was told.

Which was hardly surprising, as it was very common for one of them to repeat exactly what the other one did. Out of revenge, fairness, or a combination of both, Natasha didn't really know, and didn't really care. It was just incredibly fun, and incredibly satisfying. Oh yes, The Black Widow loved the sight of The Scarlet Witch positioning her most private hole over the dildo which had just stretched it out, making it easy for the little butt slut to refill her cock hungry booty with it's favourite food.

Hell, the little anal whore even made sure to spread her cheeks, giving Natasha the perfect view of inch after inch of that big dick sliding into Wanda Maximoff's tailpipe. And then up and down, as the sodomy was officially restarted.

As it was a sight that she had been enjoying before, Natasha did eventually push those hands away again, so she could be the one to spread them. In between all the fondling, of course. And smacking. Hell, a few times, she kept her hands away completely, so she could just watch that booty jiggling for her without assistance. Which just might have been her favourite part of this whole thing.

Other than of course, the fact that innocent looking Wanda Maximoff was constantly crying out, whimpering and moaning in pure pleasure. Oh yes, whatever pain and discomfort there had been was clearly long gone, leaving nothing but incredible pleasure, which would ensure that she would soon be hearing Wanda begging her for the privilege of cumming.

Wanda disparately tried to avoid that, for as long as possible, but she knew she was on borrowed time. It was hard to block out Natasha's enjoyment, especially at the fact that she was now sitting awkwardly on her incredibly sore bottom. God, all Wanda had to do was look behind her, and she could see a look in Natasha's eyes, or even on her face, which made it clear just how much pain she was in.

And just how much she was getting off on it. Something which the mighty Black Widow was normally better about hiding, but lately, she had allowed herself to be vulnerable with The Scarlet Witch. Which honestly, was even more intoxicating than the anal sex. Or at least close to it.

Then there was the normal enjoyment of watching her lover's booty bounce up and down in front of her, a little butt slut's shit hole being misused right in front of her. Only at this point, it didn't feel like they were truly sodomizing each other anymore. No, because how could they possibly be misusing these holes, when they were obviously designed to take cock?

Hell, in that twisted moment, Wanda felt like she needed a cock up her ass like she needed oxygen. Or at least like she needed food and water. Oh yes, her cock hungry butt needed constant feeding. And she didn't want to stop. No, Wanda wanted to keep feeding her ass cock just like this for the rest of their natural lives.

Hell, she could use her magic to prolong their lives. Or at least, the butt fucking. Or more accurately, more than she usually did. Because make no mistake, a little thing like Wanda Maximoff would have been worn out long before now, if she didn't have her magic, providing her extra stamina, speed and strength. Hell, she would have been done after banging The Black Widow's legendary booty, for that matter.

Which was why she was never more grateful for that than in this blissful moments that she got to sodomize herself on that big dick, and then later make herself cum nice and hard. Although in the case of the latter, she wasn't really able to think coherently for long, and just before that all she could think about was cumming.

Which led to Wanda whimpering, "Please.... make me cum. I want to cum. Please? Oh God, AH FUCK!"

"Come on, you can do better than that." Natasha pushed, "I begged properly for you, so you beg properly for me."

"Please, can I cum? I want to cum. I need it! Please?" Wanda then begged, initially without stopping to breathe. Then she slowed down, to make sure that all of her words could be understood, "Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, please Natasha, let me cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, allow me the privilege of cumming with your big dick in my ass.

I wanna cum with a dick up my big fat ass. To cum like a bitch! Your bitch! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you say I'm your anal bitch? Prove it! Make me cum, and prove that I'm your anal loving bitch. Please? Oh please, I don't care if you do it, or I do it, I just need my ass pounded hard. Please?"

"Go on, then." Natasha ordered with a wicked smile, "Make yourself cum, little witch. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, pound that slutty little bitch hole of yours with my big dick, and maybe I'll help. Maybe. Oh yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, bounce that booty. Bounce it like the anal slut you are. Like the ass whore you are! Oh Wanda, cum for me. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fucking cum!"

As soon as she had permission Wanda began frantically bouncing up and down, almost instantly triggering a powerful climax. Then her eyes and hands, and eventually her entire body, began glowing red, as she used everything she had to make herself cum over and over again. Oh God, it reached the point she got so mindless, that she forgot about Natasha's welfare.

Hell, she could probably destroy everything around her, if she wasn't careful. But for better or worse she used all of her powers to destroy her own ass hole, and thus maximize the pleasure as much as possible. Thankfully, Natasha went to great lengths to help her with that, making Wanda love her all the more.

Natasha was used to the luxury of just lying back, and watching as another woman exhausted herself on her dildo. However, the mighty Scarlet Witch seemingly had an endless supply of energy to destroy her own fuck holes, especially her own slutty little ass hole, and The Black Widow had learned the hard way that lying back wasn't the best thing to do.

Especially given that in this case, the other end of the harness was bashing against her clit, and was pushing her towards climax in the process. She did her best to avoid that urge, of course, but ultimately there was nothing she could do to stop it. Especially given again, the sheer mental high of doing this with someone that she actually cared about.

Of course, that didn't mean she was giving it her all, right from the get-go. No, instead she spent a few long minutes watching Wanda using all of her incredible witchy powers to bounce up and down on that big dick. Admittedly she didn't get quite the full experience, as The Scarlet Witch was moving so fast The Black Widow couldn't see the anal penetration.

However, she could see that big booty jiggle for her. And more importantly, she could feel it. Oh yes, Natasha could feel sweet looking Wanda Maximoff's big round butt cheeks jiggling like jelly against her thighs. That, and the sheer joy of watching the mighty Scarlet Witch frantically brutalizing her own ass hole, pushed her to the edge of orgasm. At which point, she provided some encouragement of her own.

"CUM FOR ME, WANDA! CUM LIKE THE ANAL WHORE YOU ARE!" Natasha encouraged as loudly as she could, and smacked that big booty, to make sure she had Wanda's full attention, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM LIKE A LITTLE ASS SLUT! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKING CUM! CUM LIKE A BUTT BITCH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WITH MY BIG DICK IN YOUR BIG FAT ASS! BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BITCH, WANDA!

THE SCARLET WITCH IS THE BLACK WIDOW'S ANAL BITCH! AND SHE ALWAYS WILL BE. OH YES, MMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, CUM FOR ME BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"