Teddy Bare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she'd finished making the tea she took the tray over to the seating area and joined me on the settee.

"So, you, er, think I'm doing okay so far?" I asked her.

"I'd say better than okay," she replied as she poured out the tea into the mugs. "Sugar?"

"Er, two please," I responded.

"Like I said, I'm surprised you've never posed nude before," Natalie went on as she stirred two spoonfuls of sugar into my mug and then handed it to me.

"Nope, I'm a total novice," I answered as I took a sip of tea. "Never let anyone see me naked, for that matter. Well, apart from after P.E. lessons obviously.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked me. "Or a boyfriend, perhaps?"

"Never had a girlfriend," I replied with a shrug. "Girls never really took any interest in me."

"Well, I find that hard to believe," Natalie said as she took a sip of her tea. "A handsome young man like you ought to be fighting them off!"

"Yeah, well they certainly don't come anywhere close enough to me in the first place," I said with a despondent sigh. "Thanks to my so-called classmates. The teasing I received from the other boys at school really dented my confidence."

"Well, all I can say is that it's their loss," Natalie said with another sip of tea. "If they could see how beautiful and handsome you are, as I have today, they'd definitely take notice of you! And as far as your confidence goes, I'd say you have plenty already, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed to pose for me."

We sat and finished the rest of our tea, and the conversation drifted away to more familiar territory. She asked me about my university courses, about my interest in architecture and so forth, but after a short while she announced that it was time to return to the studio and resume work on the rough sketches. So once more I followed her into the studio and once I was inside I removed my towel and was naked once again. I hopped back up onto the stool and Natalie used the photos she had taken to get me back into exactly the right pose.

As soon as she was happy with how I was positioned she resumed her work, and once again she attacked the sketchpad with the charcoal. This time remaining calm and totally flaccid was much easier, but as time went on I became aware of a different kind of urgency.

"Is something the matter?" she asked me as she paused in her work. "You look a bit uncomfortable there - do you need a stretch?"

"No, I, er, actually I really need to pee - that tea's gone right through me!" I said.

"The bathroom is over in the stern," she said, pointing aft towards the rear of the vessel. "Just through the bedroom.

I gratefully dismounted the stool and stepped out of the room. I crossed through the open plan area and quickly located the bedroom that had once been the captain's cabin. The bathroom was indeed en-suite, and I lifted the lid and seat of the toilet bowl and in a matter of moments I was sighing with contented relief as I emptied my aching bladder.

A couple of minutes later I returned to the studio to find Natalie perched on her stool with a definite smirk on her face.

"Something the matter?" I asked her as I remounted the platform and resumed my place on the stool.

"You do realise you didn't put your towel on, don't you?" she said with a slight chuckle. "You just walked right through the living area into my bedroom and into the bathroom completely naked."

"Oh! Er, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed apologetically as I realised what I had just done.

"Don't be," Natalie responded with a shrug. "If anything I ought to be a little flattered."

"Flattered? Why?"

"Well, I guess it shows that you trust me," she replied. "It shows me that you're comfortable with being naked in my presence."

"I was just desperate to take a leak," I said to her as she began adjusting me back into the correct pose.

"Perhaps," Natalie said as she compared my current pose with the photographs she'd taken earlier and made the necessary adjustments. "But my point stands - if you were embarrassed about being naked with me there's no way you'd have forgotten your towel."

"Is it a problem?" I asked her. "I mean, I'll try not to forget it next time."

"It's not a problem at all," Natalie assured me calmly. "Frankly I don't mind having a beautiful naked young man running around the place, so don't worry about it."

She patted me on my shoulder and then resumed her place at her easel.

"Let's get back to work, shall we?" she said, and she picked up her charcoal once more and set about finishing up her first preparatory sketch.

The rest of that session passed without further incident, and I found myself not only feeling calm and relaxed, but I found myself enjoying the experience of posing nude immensely. Eventually, after another short break followed by one last session, she announced that she'd done enough for one day. She invited me to take a look at her work so far and so I joined her at the easel. Once again I neglected to wrap my towel around me and stood beside her still naked.

"Wow, that looks amazing," I enthused as I cast my eye over the charcoal sketch of me sitting naked on the stool. She had also drawn in the mirror that she had placed behind me, so not only was my front on show, my back and my bottom were on display too. "If this is just a rough sketch, the finished painting will look fantastic!"

"Thank you," Natalie responded, accepting my compliment of her work so far. "But this is just the beginning - there's a lot more work to be done yet. But all that can wait until next time."

"I guess I ought to get dressed then," I said.

To be honest, the tone of my voice when I said that took me somewhat by surprise. I hadn't said it as a simple statement of fact that it was time to get dressed and head on home, it came out instead as a statement of mild disappointment that it was over. For the time being, at least. I would be back on board the Maggie Bray for another posing session in a few days, and already I couldn't wait for it.

* * * * * *

"So it went okay then?" Mum asked me as I came and joined her in our living room upon my return home.

"Yeah, it did as a matter of fact," I responded as I sat down in my usual armchair. "I mean, it felt a bit weird to begin with, but I soon relaxed and after that it was fine."

"My son, posing naked for his old teacher - I never thought I'd ever find myself as the mother of an artist's nude muse!" Mum chuckled. "So, you're going to continue with it then?"

"Definitely," I confirmed. "And with the money I'll be making I'll have enough for a deposit on a motorbike in no time!"

"Well, you proved to me that you'll definitely do anything to get that motorbike of yours, so all I can say is that I'm very proud of you, Teddy," she said in a voice that conveyed her maternal pride.

* * * * * *

The next couple of days at university seemed to pass slower than I ever thought would be possible, such was my impatience to return to Natalie's studio and resume posing for her. Once Wednesday afternoon finally came around I was almost salivating at the prospect of being naked for her again. Once again I cycled down to the town quay and chained my bike up against a lamppost near the old Thames sailing barge. It was a cloudy day, and so this time Natalie was not up on the deck to welcome me. She had assured me that it was quite okay to just come right on in, so that was exactly what I did. As I stepped down into the open plan living area I found her in the kitchen pouring out a couple of glasses of wine.

"I thought you might like a drink again before we get started," she said to me as she replaced the cork in the bottle and put it back in the fridge.

I simply couldn't wait any longer! I pulled my sweater and t-shirt off and casually tossed them onto the settee.

"You're keen to get started!" Natalie smirked as she stepped over towards the seating area.

"Well, I thought seeing as I'll be naked in the studio, I may as well strip out of my clothes right away!" I said as I sat to take my shoes and socks off.

"Well, I suppose I can't argue with that logic!" Natalie chuckled as she placed my glass on the coffee table and sat opposite me.

I simply smiled back at her and stood up to take my trousers off. I had opted to wear another of my cartoon character briefs that day, since Natalie had said she liked the other pair I had worn on the previous occasion. This time the character was a certain black feathered duck. Natalie didn't get much of a chance to see me in them however, for as soon as I was down to them, I took them off and tossed them onto the rest of my hastily shed clothes.

"And I definitely can't complain about the view either!" Natalie giggled and sipped her wine.

"What view?" I asked her, referring to the absence of any windows or portholes in the room, save for the skylights above.

"The view of you of course! Silly boy!" Natalie responded with another giggle.

"Oh, right, of course," I said, now enlightened.

I sat down on the settee and picked up my glass of wine.

"Here's to another productive session," she toasted, and then sipped from her glass.

We sat and talked for a while about this and that - I guess to an outsider it would look like quite an odd scene. I mean, how often do you see a fully clothed woman in her mid forties sitting and chatting amiably with a totally naked young man of eighteen? Not very often, I'll wager!

"Now then, for today I shall be concentrating less on the image of you as a whole, but rather on specific parts of your body," Natalie explained her plans for that afternoon's session. "Now, that does mean I shall be spending quite a bit of time looking directly at your penis, so if you can try and keep that lovely cock of yours under control that'd really be a great help."

"I'll er, try my best," I replied.

"Right, well I guess we'd best make a start then," Natalie announced.

We both drained the last of our wine and I followed her into the studio. The stool and the mirror were still set up exactly how they had been on my previous visit, and she had already draped a fresh towel over the stool in preparation for my naked behind to sit on. I hopped up onto the stool and resumed my pose. Once again, Natalie used the photos she'd taken as a guide for fine tuning my position on the stool. As soon as she was happy with how I was arranged she set about her work.

Things went okay for the first half hour or so, and I simply sat there diligently and as still as I possibly could, and after a while Natalie called for a short break. I took a moment to sneak a quick look at her work so far, and upon her sketch pad were pretty detailed charcoal etchings of my left arm and my right foot. Once I'd resumed my pose a few minutes later to continue her work she announced that for the next half hour she would be focusing her attention on my genitals. Almost straight away I wished she hadn't said that.

Knowing that she would be scrutinising my penis and testicles in such close detail caused me to feel the stirrings of imminent erection within a matter of moments. I tried using the same technique I had used the previous time, of focusing my mind on the painting on the wall as a distraction, but my efforts were in vain and it wasn't long before I had become firmly and powerfully erect.

"Er, sorry," was all I could manage to say at the expression of exasperation on Natalie's face as my tumescence had caused an abrupt interruption to her work.

"That's okay, Teddy, I guess it's partly my fault," Natalie said with a sigh as she set her charcoal down on the small ledge on the easel. "I shouldn't have told you I'd be spending the next half an hour staring at your cock."

"I er, guess I'd better take care of it," I said as I dismounted the stool.

"Yes, I guess you should," Natalie said. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" I asked her in reply.

"No, forget it - it's a stupid idea," Natalie dismissed with a wave of her hand.

"What's a stupid idea?" I prompted. "Come on, you've got me wondering now!"

Natalie sighed deeply.

"I, er, well, I was going to suggest that, er, maybe I might be able to help," she said bashfully. "Y'know, by, er, sort of, ahem, doing it for you myself."

I was shocked to say the least! My former schoolteacher wanted to masturbate me! Now, I know I should have told her in no uncertain terms that she was totally correct in dismissing it as a stupid idea, and I should have told her that I was quite capable of doing it myself after many years of practice, but against my better judgement I found myself saying the exact opposite.

"Okay," I said with a shrug. "If you like."

Natalie's face brightened instantly.

"I'll er, have to go get some tissues I guess," she said after a moment.

"You'll have to get some lube too," I said. "One of the downsides of being circumcised, I'm afraid."

Natalie disappeared and returned a couple of moments later with a roll of toilet tissue, a bowl of water and a sponge, and a bottle of a yellowish green substance.

"I'm afraid I don't have any lube - will olive oil be alright instead?" she said as she set everything down on the work table.

"Ah, olive oil - that takes me back!" I chuckled. "When I had just discovered how to masturbate we got through quite a lot of that stuff in our house! I don't know if Mum ever figured out why our consumption of extra virgin olive oil suddenly increased so dramatically that summer!"

Natalie couldn't help but giggle at my brief wistful memory of adolescent self-pleasuring.

"So, er, what's the best way to do this?" Natalie asked me.

"Er, any way you want to, I guess," I replied.

This was completely uncharted territory for me - I was about to receive my very first handjob, courtesy of my old geography teacher, and whichever way you look at it it's an unusual position to find yourself in. I figured that as the older and presumably more experienced person between the two of us she would have a better idea at how to do the deed.

"Hmm, let's try this," she suggested. "Stand over there in front of the wall and place your hands either side of that picture over there."

She was referring to the one I had spent so long looking at during our first session.

"Like this?" I said as I assumed the position.

"Yeah, that's it. Now, stand with your legs apart," she instructed me.

I adjusted myself so that I stood with my legs apart a little.

"Lovely!" I heard her say from behind me.

"Oohhh," I murmured as I felt her stroke her hand across my bare bottom.

I had never been touched like that before, and it felt absolutely wonderful. But things were about to get a thousand times better. She spent a couple of minutes simply stroking my buttocks and I revelled in the exquisite sensation. My penis was harder than I had ever felt it before and as I looked down I saw a long string of gossamer thin precum oozing out from my gently pulsating erection.

If the feeling of Natalie's hand on my bum was amazing, it was nothing compared to when she grasped hold of my penis!

"Ohh-h-h, hah-h-h!" I gasped as I felt her olive oil coated hand close around my cock and fondled my balls.

What utter ecstasy!

"You like that, huh?" I heard her whisper into my ear.

"Mmmm," I responded.

"Well, I think you're going to like it a whole lot more in a moment!" she said with a soft chuckle.

And with that she started masturbating me in earnest.

Now, I was of course no stranger to the feeling of a hand pumping up and down my hardened member, but up to that moment it had always been my hand rather than someone else's. But let me tell you this, dear reader, this felt about a million times more intense! My whole body tingled with excitement even though I was nowhere near the point of ejaculating, and I found myself moaning involuntarily as Natalie's hand worked its magic on me.

She was stood directly behind me so closely that I could feel her pressing herself against my naked rear. Her head was over my left shoulder looking down at what she was doing to me, and I could feel her breath against my bare skin. I looked down to see her hand, glistening with a liberal coating of olive oil, pumping up and down my fully erect penis. Oh, it was utter bliss beyond words!

"Come on, Teddy, give me that nice hot cum of yours!" Natalie said into my ear as she pumped my cock ever harder and faster.

"Ohhh-h-h-h-h!" I responded, unable to form words properly at that point.

I was getting close now, but it just felt so good that I simply didn't want it to end. But there is a point in the male cycle of sexual arousal where there is no return, and despite all my attempts to stave off the inevitable I found myself careening towards it like a piece of flotsam being sucked into a whirlpool. I had reached the orgasm event horizon.

"Nnggh-h-h-h! Hah-h-h-h! Mmmm-f-f-f! Ahh-h-h-h!" I grimaced and gasped as my orgasm briefly consumed me.

Natalie held a wadded ball of toilet tissue at the head of my penis with her free hand and caught as much of my ejaculation as she could. Despite this however, some of my emission ended up dripping onto the floor between my splayed feet.

"Good boy, Teddy!" Natalie said into my ear. "That ought to have done the trick!"

"Th-thank you," was about all I could manage to say in response as I tried to catch my breath.

"You're very welcome, Teddy," Natalie said as removed the wad of tissue from me and released my penis from her grasp. "Now let's get you cleaned up and get back to work, shall we?"

She dabbed up the excess semen off the floor and then tossed the wad of toilet tissue into a wastepaper bin that sat on the floor next to the easel. She then picked up the bowl of water and brought it over to where I was stood.

"Turn around for me, and I'll get you nice and clean," she instructed.

I was about to say that I was quite capable of cleaning myself, but decided not to say anything and just go with the flow of what she wanted to do, so I did as she asked and turned to face her. Already my penis was beginning to return to its normal state, but it was liberally coated in a mixture of olive oil and excess semen, and flecked with small pieces of tissue paper. Natalie knelt before me and took the sponge out from the bowl of water. She took my gradually softening penis in her left hand, and used the sponge in her right.

"Ohh-hah!" I winced as Natalie rubbed the moistened sponge over my penis.

"Whoops! Sorry about that - still a bit sensitive, huh?"

"Just a little bit," I understated in response.

It didn't help that the water was also a little cold.

I often wondered why it is that one becomes so painfully over sensitive after reaching a climax - perhaps it was some primal reflex that harked back to before humans evolved from our primitive ancestors. A physical impulse that says 'okay, you've done your job now - you've ejaculated and planted your seed and now it's time to stop'.

Natalie resumed cleaning my penis, more gently this time, and she looked me in the eye as she worked the sponge over my penis and testicles.

"Well, that was an unexpected turn of events!" she chuckled as she cleaned me up. "But I don't know about you, but it was kind of fun, wasn't it?"

"Well, I'm certainly not complaining," I replied. "But never in a million years did I ever expect to be given a handjob by my former geography teacher!"

Natalie finished up and dropped the sponge back into the bowl. She then took a towel and dried me off.

"Ahem, well, hopefully that ought to dissuade your willy from standing to attention again," Natalie said as she placed the towel on the work table. "At least for long enough for me to finish my sketch."

Fortunately, it did, and for the remainder of that afternoon's session my previously errant appendage behaved itself. It had certainly been an unexpected outcome as far as I was concerned - not even in my wildest fantasies did I ever imagine that I would have submitted myself to being masturbated by my old teacher, but then life is full of surprises I guess.