Teddy Bare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my acknowledgment, but I sort of froze at that point, not knowing how to continue.

"Would you like to join me on the bed?" she asked me after a moment.

I nodded affirmatively once again. Natalie took my hand and she mounted her bed, taking me along with her. She sprawled out and spread her legs, giving me my very first view of a woman's most private and sacred parts. Up to then, the most I'd ever seen of the female pudenda was little more than a small cleft between the legs, obscured by a dense thatch of pubic hair (up to that point all I'd ever had as references were a picture of a nude woman in a biology textbook, and the girly magazines my best friend from school had somehow managed to acquire, that were pretty tame by today's standards). As soon as she parted her legs to me, that delicate and beautifully symmetrical cleft of skin opened up like a flower - a dark pink tropical bloom that enticed nearby bees to enter inside it to pollinate it. I know it sounds like a pretty daft analogy, dear reader, but that's genuinely what entered my head right at that moment. Her breasts, I noticed as she laid out on her back, appeared much flatter on her chest, giving her the appearance of a much younger woman in the first flush of puberty. It was of course merely and illusion of youth, for as soon as she would stand up again they would resume their normal size and shape.

"Where do I begin?" I asked her, still not having the first idea how to go about the gentle art of foreplay.

Boy, was I about to get a lesson!

"Well, usually just kissing is a nice way to start," Natalie replied. "You know how to kiss, don't you?"

"Only when I kiss my mum every morning," I responded, referring to the brief peck on the cheek I would give her each morning at breakfast that re-established our mother and son bond.

"Well. I'd hardly call that a proper kiss," Natalie replied in a jovial manner. "At least, I certainly hope you don't kiss her the way I'm about to kiss you!"

And with that, she placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards her. In an instant her lips were all over mine, and her tongue protruded as it tried to force its way into my mouth. I'd heard the term 'kissing with tongues' from my friends at school but I'd never really known exactly what it meant, but now I did. Almost instinctively I submitted and allowed her tongue into my mouth, and before I knew it my own tongue responded in kind.

"Mmmm, hmmm," Natalie murmured as we kissed.

Time stood still at that moment, for the first of many times during that first ever session on Natalie's bed, and I became totally focused on enjoying the intimacy of the moment. But of course, it couldn't last forever, and despite all the will in the world one has to eventually come up for air.

"Ahhh," Natalie gasped as she broke away from our kiss in order to fill her lungs.

"Ohh, Natalie," I said as I too caught my breath.

"Felt good, huh?" she asked me.

"Yeah, really good," I answered.

"Good - a woman will always have time for a man who likes to kiss her," Natalie went on. "Now then, let's take things a little further, shall we? How'd you like to have a go at touching my breasts?"

I swallowed hard before replying.

"Yes," I squeaked. I cleared my throat in order to respond more clearly and less like a startled mouse. "Yes, I'd like that."

"Lesson number four - don't be afraid to touch a woman's breasts!" Natalie chuckled at my apparent unease at touching her mammaries. "Well, if it's clear that's what she wants of course! Otherwise they are strictly off limits!"

"Er, yes, of course," I responded.

"Just reach across and stroke them softly," she instructed me.

I did as she suggested and reached over her.

"Ooohh," she murmured as my hand hesitantly made contact with her left breast.

It felt soft and smooth and, well, I guess squidgy would best sum up what it felt like under my fingertips. After a moment or two I became a little bolder and cupped her breast - the sounds she was making were clearly of approval, so I continued to explore them. After a few more moments my hand grazed across her nipple - in stark contrast to her breast which felt soft and smooth, her nipple felt firm and slightly rough to the touch.

"Now those are very important," Natalie giggled as I gently tweaked her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "Don't ever ignore a woman's nipples - they're exquisitely sensitive and if you touch them in just the right way, she will be putty in your hands in no time!"

"How should I touch them?" I asked her. "I mean, how do you like them to be touched?"

"You're clearly a quick learner!" Natalie chuckled. "You asked me how I like to be touched - that's a very important thing to bear in mind! Communication is vital, but men and women aren't mind readers so asking your woman how she likes to be touched is exactly the right thing to do! And the same goes for her too - remember, your enjoyment is important too, and she should ask you how you like to be touched."

It took her a moment before she realised that she hadn't actually answered my question.

"I'll tell you what," she said after a few moments. "You go ahead and touch them however you want, and if I don't like what you're doing I'll tell you, okay?"

"Er, okay," I replied.

"Good boy," she responded.

So I just went and did what felt natural to me. I softly kneaded her left breast in my hand, grazing across her increasingly firm nipple with my left thumb. Her breast felt like the most divinely succulent fruit from the garden of Eden and I became totally mesmerised by it. That primal part of my mind took over, and I found myself leaning across towards her right breast. At first I just flicked my tongue across the sensitive protuberance of her right nipple, which caused her to gasp appreciatively. Emboldened by her whispered utterances I kissed her nipple a few times. After receiving more murmurs of appreciation I finally went all the way and suckled on her nipple.

"Mmm, so, so good!" she uttered with a sigh. "Yeah, don't be afraid to suckle on them - that is what they're meant for after all!"

In response to my hand and mouth exploring her breasts, Natalie softly stroked her hand across my chest. Now it was my turn to emit a soft gasp as I felt her tweak my nipple between her fingers.

"They may be smaller and seem insignificant, but men's nipples can be just as sensitive as a woman's," Natalie explained softly. "So any woman worth making love with shouldn't ignore them either! Does that feel nice, huh?"

"Mmm, wonderful!" I said, pausing my suckling for a moment.

Natalie's hand continued to wander across my chest as I suckled on her. Eventually I became aware of her hand passing further down across my belly and along my flank towards my hip. And of course, it eventually alighted on my rear, and I murmured my appreciation as she gave my bottom a firm squeeze.

"Now, how about using that hand of yours to venture downwards a bit," Natalie suggested.

"You mean?" I responded.

"I want you to touch my pussy, Teddy," Natalie confirmed my suspicion. "Lesson number five, listen to what she wants you to do. A woman knows her body better than anyone and knows exactly what she needs at any given moment."

Following her instructions I moved my hand from her breast, down across her flat stomach and down towards the patch of pubic hair between her legs. I heard her take in a soft gasp as my fingers contacted her pudenda, and I revelled in the feeling of the soft puffy lips I found nestling there.

"Mmmm," she hummed contentedly. "Yeah, just like that! Ohh-h-h-h yeah, Teddy!"

I just left my hand there for a moment, my middle finger resting in the soft cleft between her outer labia. Already I could feel warmth emanating from within her, like some kind of sensual radiation.

"Yeah, can you feel how ready it is yet?" I heard her ask me.

"Feels really warm," I responded.

"That's because I'm getting really aroused," she explained breathily. "Exactly the same way as when this happens to you."

To make her point she closed her hand around my erection, giving it it a firm squeeze that sent a brief shock of electricity across my naked body.

"But I'm not quite ready yet," she went on as she released my penis from her grip. "Slip one of those fingers inside me. Don't worry, it won't hurt me - just go right on ahead."

Emboldened by her words I extended my finger further down her cleft. A year or so earlier I'd watched a nature documentary about life in the oceans. In it, the narrator spoke of the point at which the relatively shallow waters of the continental shelf plunged down a gigantic underwater cliff towards the permanently dark depths of the abyssal plain. As my finger sank down inside her it felt as though it had reached that cliff edge and into the dark interior of her body.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Natalie sighed as my finger probed inside her.

It took several moments before I realised what I was doing. I had my finger inside a woman's vagina. And not just any woman's vagina, but Mrs. Fitzworthy's vagina, the woman who'd tried to teach geography to my classmates and I. If only they could see me now, naked on her bed with my finger buried within her, I thought to myself. I slipped my finger out of her after a while, but only so that I could slip two fingers inside. My fingertips surveyed the interior surface of her vagina, it felt like some kind of strange alien landscape. With a smile I realised that pretty soon my penis would be venturing forth into this strange inner topography.

"Ohh, Teddy, that's so, so good," I heard her say as I pushed and moved my fingers around inside her. "But you know what'll feel even nicer?"

"Your, erm, your clitoris?" I hazarded a guess.

"Mmm-hmm, know where to find it?"

"I think so."

Following her suggestion I removed my fingers from her vagina and instead used them to tease apart her labia. There, enshrouded by its protective hood of skin, the female analogue of the foreskin that had been removed from me as a baby, was the tiny bud-like protuberance of her clitoris.

"Lesson, oohh, lesson number, hah-h-h, six," Natalie uttered, clearly fighting for the power of speech as her arousal gathered. "N-never ignore her c-clitoris - it may look s-small but it's p-packed with nerve endings. Just f-flick it with your t-tongue - very gently."

"My tongue?" I asked her, not quite sure I'd heard her correctly.

She simply nodded in response. Oh well, I thought to myself at that moment, if that's what she wants me to do. So I shifted my position until I was kneeling, like a priest or a monk in benediction before a sacred altar, with my face just inches from her gaping vulva. At such close quarters I could see every detail of it, and it looked, well, like the most sensual and beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Tentatively, I extended my tongue and softly licked the sensitive little bud at the very nexus.

"Ooh-h-h-h! Hah-h-h-h!" she gasped sharply as the roughness of my tongue scraped across the hypersensitive tip of her clitoris.

I breathed in the musky aroma of her arousal, and revelled in the multi-sensual onslaught of being confronted by and exploring a woman's most sacredly private parts for the very first time.

I used the tip of my tongue to lick around her clitoris in a circular motion, and with my lips I bathed her open vulva with kisses. By then she'd all but lost the power of speech but I needed no further instruction from her - I could tell she was getting close, and all I needed to do was just keep doing exactly what I was doing. Gradually, I coaxed her towards her orgasm.

I'd never really witnessed a female orgasm before, unless one counts that famous scene in Katz's Deli in When Harry Met Sally, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. All I really had to go on were my own orgasms. So when her orgasm eventually arrived, I was in total awe of its all-consuming power over her.

"Arrh-h-h-ah-h-h! Mmm-f-f-f! Nng-g-h-h!" she gasped and ululated. "Oooh-h-h-m-m-m!"

Her whole body shuddered and stiffened and I could feel her skin flush with goosebumps as every follicle on her naked body stood up. She writhed and squirmed and cried out in a seizure of joyous ecstasy that just seemed to go on and on.

After a few moments she was able to summon up enough lucidity to speak to me, albeit not entirely coherently.

"Oohh-h-h, g-goood boy, T-Teddy-y-y, good, b-boy!"

I continued to lick and kiss her warm and slick vulva and her clitoris which stood proud as though it was erect, which I supposed it was, seeing as it was basically the same basic structure as my own penis. At least, that was what we were told at school in biology class. Whilst anatomy was included in the curriculum, the finer aspects of sexual arousal were almost entirely omitted beyond 'once the female approaches a heightened state of arousal she may experience an orgasm'. That, and the aforementioned movie scene, was the sum total of my knowledge when it came to the female orgasm.

The best metaphor I could come up with at the time was that it was like she had climbed to the top of a high plateau. In contrast, my own orgasms felt more like a mountain peak with a precipitous drop the other side of its dizzyingly high summit.

After what felt like an age, but was more likely around half a minute or so, I could sense her coming down from the orgasmic plateau I had assisted her to, and her breathing became slower, deeper and more regular.

"Ohh, Teddy," I heard her say with a gentle sigh. "Oh, it's been so long since I've felt anything like as good as that. Not since my dear husband."

I removed myself from her and looked up at her. She was breathing steadily but deeply, and her breasts rose and fell with each and every breath. Her nipples stood proudly like small turrets atop of two rolling hills of soft supple flesh.

"Did I - did I make you come?" I asked her.

"You certainly did!" she responded with a broad smile.

She beckoned me to rejoin her and as I laid beside her she took me in her arms.

"That was wonderful, Teddy, thank you," Natalie said softly in the haze of her post orgasmic afterglow.

"So I passed the test then?" I asked her hopefully.

"With flying colours, my sweet, sweet boy," she answered as she held me close. "And now it's your turn."

She pulled herself away and then knelt by my side and rolled me over so that I was on my back.

"Lesson number seven," she said as she took my rigid penis in her left hand. "Men need a little foreplay too."

And on that note, she engulfed my erection in her mouth.

"Hsshh-h-h! Ho-oly m-moly!" I exclaimed.

After having taken my penis in her mouth she then slowly withdrew herself from it, swirling her tongue around as she did. It felt absolutely incredible - far, far better than I'd anything I'd ever felt before. As soon as the very last millimetre of my turgid member was released from her mouth she softly kissed the very tip of it - and then she went down and engulfed me once again. As she went down the second time, which felt every bit as good as the first, she moved her free hand up and across my chest until she found my nipples. Once again I gasped in absolute pleasure as she assaulted me on two fronts - I was in utter heaven, and even though I knew this was not the 'main event', I simply would have been deliriously happy if she'd never stopped doing to me what she was doing at that moment.

This time, as her mouth released me she extended her tongue and probed it into my meatus and gathered the bead of precum that was oozing from deep inside me.

"Hah-h-h-h! Oh, Natalie, ohh-h-h!" I gasped in utter bliss.

Whilst it had soon become clear to me that Natalie needed some time to be 'warmed up', I was already well and truly ready to go, but rather than press the issue I simply allowed her to continue what she was doing. After a few minutes of the deliciously intoxicating sensations she was giving me she looked up and smiled at me.

"So, Teddy, are you ready to become a man?" she asked me, my rigid penis held in her hand.

"I g-guess," I responded.

Natalie smiled and released me from her grip, allowing my penis to flop against my belly.

"Good," she said and then dismounted the bed. "But there's just a couple more things to do first."

She got up and drew the small curtains across the portholes, sending the room into abrupt darkness. She took a box of matches off the top of her chest of drawers and used one to light an old Victorian style paraffin lamp that was fixed onto a wall mounted gimbal, presumably designed to keep it level when the barge was out on the rolling seas. As she adjusted the wick it filled the room with a dim but warm light that flickered softly. She lit another match and then used it to light several candles that she had dotted around the room.

"You're lighting candles?" I said to her as I watched. "That's so romantic!"

"It's your fist time, I want it to be special for you," she said as she lit one candle after another. "I want you to remember this for the rest of your life - for all the right reasons."

The softness of the candlelight seemed to enhance the sensuality of her naked body, softening her curves and bathing her skin in an almost ethereal warm glow. She blew out the last of the several matches she used, smiled a warm smile at me, and then stepped over to her bedside table. She opened the drawer and retrieved a small box from which she extracted a small foil packet.

"Lesson number eight - safety first," she said as she tore the packet open. "Even though I know my own body and that it's a safe time of the month, you can never be too careful."

"Er, of course," I said as she took the condom from its packaging.

"I expect you were taught all about it at school," she went on as she mounted the bed and knelt beside my prostrate body. "Especially about how important it is for men to take responsibility for using contraception."

"Er, yes," I responded.

"Good, now hold still a moment while I put this on you."

I looked on as she placed the condom on the tip of my penis, and then with her free hand she rolled it down along my length, sheathing it in a protective layer of gossamer thin latex. I'd never worn a condom before, and it felt a little strange at first, but it soon became clear that it didn't dull my sensitivity as I'd feared it would.

"You ready?" she asked me as she moved herself atop me so that she straddled me either side of my hips.

It instantly became clear that she intended to be on top. To be honest I didn't mind that at all, and on reflection I kind of felt it was appropriate that Natalie was taking the lead role. After all, even though she had left the profession she was clearly still a teacher at heart and she wanted to educate me about sex, and I was quite happy to let her. And as she'd said, she was the one taking my virginity, not the other way around, and if our roles were reversed I was fairly certain that I would be the one on top.

She raised herself up a little and took my erection in her right hand, she guided it towards her entrance and I felt heat engulf my tip as she rubbed it up and down her inner labia a few times.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she said with a sigh. "I'm actually taking a young man's virginity, I never thought I'd ever have such an honour."

And with that she lowered herself down onto me.

"Ooohh-h-h-ah-h-h!" I exclaimed as all of a sudden I felt my erection suddenly becoming engulfed in heat.

I took her weight on my hips as she seated herself down on me, but far from feeling like a burden or like being crushed under her, I felt a warm connection to her as her skin was pressed against mine that made my heart flutter in my chest.