Teddy Bare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mister Edward 'Teddy' Streatley is a virgin no longer," Natalie said with a smile as she looked down at me. "From now on he is a true man."

I didn't know what else to say at that moment, except...

"Thank you."

"My pleasure," she replied to me with an amused smile.

She simply sat there impaled upon my erection for a few moments, letting me become accustomed to the feeling of being inside her. I looked up and regarded her naked body joined with mine in the soft light - her breasts, which had all but disappeared when she was laid on her back, were now back to their normal size and shape, and I simply could not resist the temptation to reach out and cup them in my hand. Natalie could see what I wanted to do so she leaned forwards to permit me access to her. She steadied herself by resting her hands on my chest and for a while we simply looked into each other's eyes as we toyed with each other's nipples.

After a few minutes Natalie began to slowly gyrate her hips, causing my penis to rub around in a circular motion inside her vagina. The crude part of my psyche interpreted this as her fucking me, but I didn't want there to be any crudeness in that moment and so I suppressed that thought. She wasn't fucking me, she was making love to me.

"That feel good, huh, Teddy?" she asked me as her naked body writhed sinuously above me whilst she fu... I mean, made love to me.

"Ohhh, unbelievably g-good!" I responded as best I could under the physical and emotional onslaught I was experiencing.

Now it was my turn to become incoherent.

"Good," Natalie responded with a smile. "I want you to remember this moment forever, my love."

Now before we go any further, dear reader, I would like to make something very clear to you. Even though I was there under her as she rode atop me, and even though I was referring to what we were doing as 'making love' in my head, and even though she had called me 'my love' it became clear early on that I was not in love Natalie. Now, I don't mean to make it sound as though I was taking advantage of the situation, but I knew that I was not in love with her, and I suspected she felt the same about me. You see, as counterintuitive as it may sound, you can love someone and enjoy being intimate with them but without necessarily having to be in love with them. I loved Natalie, after all, she had just taken my virginity, but I wasn't in love with her. I guess we both knew all along that beyond sex there would never be much more to our relationship, but that was okay - it was unspoken between us, but we both knew that we were fine with it.

Gradually, Natalie picked up the pace of her gyrations, and she alternated doing that with bouncing up and down upon my hips. I was far from being entirely passive throughout all this however - I thrust my own hips upwards to meet her downward strokes and we soon fell into rhythmic synchronicity with each other.

"Don't hold yourself back, Teddy, let yourself go," she implored me, sensing that I was beginning to approach my peak. "Come whenever you want to."

I was indeed trying to hold myself back, but only because I didn't want it to end. I grimaced and gnashed my teeth, trying my best to stave off my fast approaching climax for just a few more precious seconds.

"Come on, sweetheart, let yourself go," I heard her urging me on.

"Hnnggh! I d-don't, hnnggh, w-wanna c-come yet!" I garbled in reply. "This f-feels just too f-fucking good!"

"Well, just as long as you aren't holding back for my benefit," she replied to me as she continued to buck her hips upon me as though she was riding on a wild stallion. "You already made me come once, so now it's your turn."

Well, her words, coupled with my rapidly diminishing resistance, meant that I was galloping headlong to the point of no return, and I was moments away from erupting inside her. I made one last gasp (literally) attempt to stave off the inevitable, but my conscious mind had no choice but to submit to the subconscious will of my primal instinct to deposit my seed.

What followed was by far the most incredible orgasm I'd ever experienced.

"Hnnggh-h-h-h! Hah-h-h-h! Ahh-h-h-h! Oh, h-holy f-f-fuck-k-k!" I cried out as my inner muscles pulsed and contracted rhythmically, sending pulse after pulse of semen from deep within me.

My whole body stiffened, my penis throbbed within the confines of Natalie's vagina, my skin erupted in goosebumps and I broke out into a sudden cold sweat. My hips bucked upwards, tanking Natalie with me as she rode atop me, her hands planted on my chest as though she was a cowgirl riding a raging young steer at a Wild West rodeo. It was all over in only a few precious seconds, such is the inherent brevity of the male orgasm, but I was beyond satisfied - it felt like a bomb had gone off between my legs.

After that all too brief moment of pure orgasmic enrapture my climax came to an end, and together Natalie and I slowed our collective pace down until we reached a gentle halt. She looked down at me and smiled, and I returned her grin as I laid there bathed in the wonderful calmness of blissful afterglow - the fabled 'post-orgasmic chill'.

"Thank you, Natalie," I said softly as I looked up at her. "That felt fantastic beyond anything that words could ever describe."

"It was a genuine pleasure," Natalie said as she affectionately stroked the side of my head with the back of her hand.

She raised herself up, causing my spent and gradually softening penis to slip out of her. She came to lay beside me and together we gazed for a moment at my wilting member. The condom was filled with the milky whiteness of my deposit - undeniable proof that what had just happened was totally real and not some shared hallucination.

"So, what happens now?" I asked her, genuinely unsure of what to do now that we were both sated.

"Whatever you want, my love," Natalie answered. "We can just lie here for a while if you like."

"I want to do that again!" I said with a sudden rush of eagerness to experience those wonderful sensations once again.

"As much as I know you want to, I think your body has other ideas!" Natalie chuckled as she regarded the sight of my shrivelled member. "But I'd be only too happy to do it again once your willy has had a chance to rest for a while."

And with that she reached down towards my penis and removed the condom. She tied a knot in the open end and rolled off the bed in order to deposit it in a small bin in the corner of the room.

"How about a cup of tea in the meantime?" she suggested.

* * * * * *

A few minutes later, we were sitting side by side on the settee in the living area, with steaming mugs of tea sitting on the coffee table before us. I was still naked, although Natalie had donned a pink satin dressing gown that felt wonderful against my skin as we snuggled together.

"Believe it or not, but that was a first time for me as well," Natalie said to me.

"In what way?" I asked her.

"Well, my first time with a man who's been circumcised," she responded simply. "I mean, I've seen lots of circumcised men, but only in pictures. I'd never actually seen one in the flesh, let alone touch one or had one inside me, before that first time I saw you naked."

"And? What did you think of it?" I prompted her to expand.

"Well, my opinion of circumcision remains unchanged," she answered. "I still feel it's a totally unnecessary and downright cruel thing to subject a defenceless boy to. If I ever have a son, not that that's ever likely to happen for me, I'm still absolutely certain that no son of mine would ever be cut."

She took a sip of tea and then replaced her mug on the table before continuing.

"What about you? What do you think about it?" she asked me.

"I don't know really," I answered truthfully. "To be honest I've never really dwelt on it before. Perhaps I've suppressed it all these years. It's just, y'know, the way my dick has always been - I've never known any different.

"Of course, once I was old enough, and after I'd come home from school in tears after a rather traumatic teasing in the showers after P.E. Mum explained to me why my penis was different to all the other boys. She told me that even though what had been done to me was against her wishes and was the reason why she'd divorced my father, there was nothing wrong with me being circumcised."

I felt a tear welling up in the corner of my eye, which I quickly wiped away with the back of my hand. I looked down at my permanently denuded penis and that unpleasant memory returned to me. Those other boys had made me feel so defective, that no woman would ever be interested in me because I wasn't 'normal' like they were.

"It's quite okay to cry about it if you want to," Natalie said to me soothingly. "Those other boys were just doing it to make up for their own shortcomings. They could not possibly be any more wrong - I think your penis is a beautiful, beautiful thing, Teddy, and when my collection of paintings is complete, a lot more women, and other men too, are going to be able to see it as I do. You should be proud of your penis, not ashamed of it."

I simply had no words to answer her with, in part due to simply not knowing what to say, but also because of the lump in my throat and the tears in my eyes.

"You are a beautiful young man, Teddy Streatley, beautiful in so many ways," Natalie whispered to me softly. "You're kind, and sensitive, you have a handsome face and a gorgeous body, with a bum that just begs to be squeezed and a penis that no woman in her right mind would ever not want to feel inside her."

Her words, though truly heartfelt and heartwarming certainly weren't helping me to regain my composure, but it was wonderful to hear them coming from a woman's lips - those post-P.E. showers had almost been the death of me, such was the incessant taunting I'd received.

"Thank you," I said to her tearfully. "It means more than you could possibly know for me to hear that."

"Well, all it is is the honest truth," Natalie said as she held me close.

"I guess I haven't really thought about it until now, but once your paintings of me are complete, other people will be looking at my naked body, won't they," I said, looking up into her eyes.

"Yes, they will," Natalie replied matter of factly. "And they'll see you as I do, I can guarantee it. You're not afraid of that, are you?"

"Not any more," I answered truthfully. "I mean, before I met you and posed for you that first time, I was utterly ashamed of my body. Quite how I had the resolve to take my clothes off in your studio that first time I'll never know for sure, but I'm definitely glad I did."

"Would you have backed out of it?" she asked me.

"Well, I'd told my mum I'd literally do anything to be able to buy a motorbike, and as I stood there in the studio about to pull my pants down I seriously contemplated backing out, but Mum had always taught me to be a man of my word and not to let other people down. I'd said I was going to do it, so I did, and now I think it's the best choice I ever made."

"So, a gallery full of paintings of you in the nude holds no fear for you now?"

"Well, the way I see it now," I said as I fixed her with a gaze that I hoped would sufficiently convey my sincerity. "Is that it's the best possible way to say "fuck you!" to all those boys who taunted me in the showers!"

"Now that's something I could definitely drink to!" Natalie said with a smile.

* * * * * *

Of course, after an hour or so I was more than ready for round two, and so I took Natalie by the hand and led her back into the bedroom. This time, buoyed with renewed confidence I was adamant that I wanted to take the initiative. Natalie of course was only too happy to be a little more submissive just as long, she gently reminded me, to listen to her if I did anything she wasn't comfortable with. Of course I assured her I would, and so she simply took a step back from me with her arms by her sides and said...

"In that case I'm all yours, my love." she answered. "Lesson number nine, women also like it when a man takes control and guides her."

I untied the satin cord around her waist and then gently pushed her robe off her shoulders. Once more she stood before me completely naked. This time it was my turn to guide her toward the bed, but rather than take her by the hand and lead her there, I instead picked her up in my arms and then deposited her on the mattress. I stood and looked over her as she laid there supine on the bed and I felt a stirring inside me that I'd never felt before. It was a distinctly primal masculine feeling - an instinctual desire to mate. But at the same time I felt an equal urge to pleasure her, to make her feel loved. That primeval part of my psyche had been triggered after years of lying dormant in the deepest recesses of my mind, and it was about to be satisfied for the very first time.

Now, before you let your imagination run away, dear reader, I'd like to make it clear that my desire at that moment was not to dominate her. Nor was it to use her body to sate my needs without consideration for hers. Rather it was a desire to take control, to guide her just as she had said, to take the initiative.

I joined her on the bed and began the process of warming her up with some foreplay. I'd taken on board everything she had taught me the first time, except that I added some moves of my own this time around. In addition to kissing her breasts and suckling on her nipples I used my hands to caress her flanks and to circle softly around her navel. This she seemed to appreciate in particular, given the sounds she made as I did so. I also played plenty of attention to her vulva, feeling the increase in heat and moisture that emanated from within her as her arousal increased.

I took her towards a second orgasm, which appeared every bit as prolonged as the first. I wondered if all female orgasms lasted that long, or whether Natalie's were simply longer than anyone other woman's. But nevertheless it was cool to observe her losing total control of herself as she cried out in orgasmic exultation - it was almost as if she had temporarily been possessed by some kind of benevolent spirit from another world. I even felt a twinge of jealousy since I was pretty sure that my orgasms never did that to me.

Once she came back to her senses she begged me to enter her. I was hard for sure, but I wasn't quite ready yet - like she had said to me earlier, men need a bit of foreplay too. So instead of simply mount her as she wished, I scooted up until my erection was pointing directly towards her face. She must've taken the hint, since she placed both her hands on my buttocks and pulled me towards her. I placed my hands on the headboard for support as she engulfed my erection in her mouth and started to lick and caress my engorgement.

"Ohh-h-h-h," I murmured as I felt the exquisite sensation of her tongue swirling around the head of my penis.

With one hand still placed on my behind she took her other hand and softly tickled my testicles, gently fondling them and rolling them around in her cupped hand as though they were a pair of Chinese meditation balls.

"Mmmm," she hummed as she suckled on my hardness.

I was transported into heaven once more, and it felt oh so good to be back! After a while though, I felt I was definitely ready to get down to the serious business of getting myself into her other portal that led into her sensual inner sanctum, so I gently pulled myself away from her.

"Don't forget the condom," she said to me breathily as I pulled away.

I hadn't forgotten, but I nodded my acknowledgment and reached over to retrieve the box of condoms from the bedside table. I took one out and carefully tore open its foil packet. This was the very first time I'd ever put one on myself, although it would be the first of many, many times over the years that followed. Kneeling on the bed between her splayed legs, I placed the condom on the tip of my penis and rolled it down over my shaft. Now I was ready.

Obviously I had never done this before, but I had seen pictures so I was confident I'd be able to enjoy success. What I hadn't taken into consideration however, were the finer points of female anatomy. I planted my hands on the bed either side of Natalie's breasts, and with my hips I lined myself up to penetrate her. I quickly managed to locate her vulva and so I gently lunged forward.

Somehow I missed - instead of feeling the same warm, moist heat I'd felt when she lowered herself onto me earlier, I felt my penis rubbing over her lower belly instead. I had a sudden mental image from the old war movie The Dambusters, of Barnes Wallis's famous bouncing bomb as it skipped across the waters of the Möhne reservoir before flying straight over the dam and missing its target.

Undeterred by my initial failure I tried again, but with the same result as before. I tried a third time, then a fourth, until Natalie sensed my growing irritation.

"Here, let me help you in," she said to me before reaching down and taking hold of my erection.

I felt her pulling it downwards a little before she instructed me to push forward again. This time I was rewarded with the warmth and wetness I originally sought as I finally entered her. What I hadn't taken into account was that the entrance to a woman's vagina was in fact further down than I thought it was. But that didn't concern me for long - I was back inside her and it was my chance to prove to her what I could do.

When she was on top earlier she had started slowly, so I adopted the same tactic. I started simply by using my hips to cause my penis to rub around the inner walls of her vagina that I'd earlier felt with my fingers. I tried to mimic the action my fingers had earlier made inside her as I used my inner muscles to twitch and flex my penis as best I could. I was certainly having a degree of success, I noted as I looked down at her and saw the expression on her face. She smiled at me and mouthed sweet words of encouragement as I worked myself into her.

Gradually I picked up my pace, using increasingly rapid thrusts. The physical and mental sensations I was feeling were beginning to get too much for me, and my body yearned for release. But my mind however, was not ready to let go of it all. I clenched my muscles and gnashed my teeth, desperate not to come too soon. Eager to prove my credentials as a lover I wanted to make her come again, even though she'd already had one orgasm only minutes earlier. But Natalie, it seemed, was eager for me to let go.

"Come for me, Teddy!" she implored breathlessly. "Come for me, sweetie! I want to feel you come inside me!"

I simply responded by grunting and huffing as I tried my utmost to not hinder her request - I didn't want it to end so soon.

But alas, my relative inexperience, coupled with the overwhelming influx of hormones and physical and mental stimuli, meant that my attempts to stave off my approaching eruption were ultimately ineffectual.

"Hnnghh-h-h-h! Nnggh-h-h-h! Nnggh-h-h-h!" I growled, but it was no use.

I felt the flash pass across my naked skin and I knew then that I had once more passed the orgasmic event horizon. Like an asteroid being drawn into the intense gravitational influence of a black hole, there was simply no escape - my orgasm would happen whether I wanted it to or not.

"Hahh-h-h-h! Ah-h-h-h! Hahh-h-h-h!" I cried out as I came hard and fast.

My brief orgasm consumed me, like the aforementioned black hole swallowing me down into a singularity. Time and space seemed irrelevant as I submitted myself to my orgasm, and I felt both joy at the physical sensation of orgasm, but sadness that I couldn't have lasted longer before ejaculating.

Natalie on the other hand, was unaware of my inner turmoil, instead she simply savoured the feeling of my eruption within her.