Teddy Bare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy, Teddy!" she said from below me. "Good boy!"

I tried to draw out as much pleasure as I could before I had to finally come to a reluctant halt, and so I finished off with some last gasp rapid thrusts that caused the skin of my thighs to slap audibly against hers. But I had become exhausted after only a few thrusts and my arms gave way, causing me to abruptly collapse onto her. Conscious not to cause her to have to bear the load of my body atop hers I rolled over onto my side, taking her with me and with my still gently pulsating penis still buried with her.

"Ohh, Teddy, that was fantastic," I heard her whisper in my ear. "You were magnificent!"

"Th-thanks," I panted in response.

I looked into her eyes, and in return she looked into mine and then...

We smiled and laughed at each other, the tension of sex having been resolved into a warm feeling of post-coital satisfaction.

Together we laid there in each other's arms for a while as my penis softened and slipped out from her now fully sated and relaxed body.

"Looks like we'll have to finish the painting another time," she said as she glanced at the clock on her bedside table and noted that time was getting on.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"Time for us to get cleaned up," she responded. "I wouldn't want your mother worrying about where you've got to."

"Oh come on!" I huffed in reply. "I'm eighteen years old, for pity's sake - I'm an adult and I can take care of myself! She doesn't have to worry about me any more."

"A mother never stops worrying about her children!" Natalie responded assertively.

I knew she'd had a daughter, from what Mum had told me about her friend, and that she was a few years older than me.

"I worry about Claire every day - it's my job as her mother," she went on. "I mean, I know she's a grown woman with a good career and a husband of her own, but I still worry about her because I love her more than anything in the world. After all, she's all I have left of her father."

Of course, I knew she was right.

"Let's get cleaned up, shall we?" she said as she sat up and got down off the bed. "Care to join me in the shower?" she asked as she extended her hand in invitation.

"Er, sure," I responded. "As long as there's room for us both."

I took her hand and allowed her to guide me into the bathroom.

We spent probably a little too much time lathering each other up with her jasmine scented shower gel than was needed, and of course we paid particular attention to each other's nether regions. I even managed to make her come for a third time as I 'washed' her vulva. She tried to return the favour, but despite her concerted efforts she was unable to coax another ejaculation from me thanks to the influence of my refractory period. I didn't mind that too much though - I had just experienced the most amazing afternoon in my entire life!

We towelled each other dry and then at last, and with no small measure of reluctance on my part, we got dressed and I bade her a fond goodbye.

"Until the next time," she said warmly as I unchained my bicycle.

"You, er, want to do it again?" I asked her.

"I already can't wait," she replied with a smile that made my heart flutter inside my chest. "It was amazing for me too! Although, we'll try and get that picture finished first!"

I gave her a final kiss on her cheek before I mounted my bike and headed for home.

* * * * * *

The rest of that summer, and for two subsequent summers after that, was a time that I look back on with immense fondness. She finished that first painting, and another seven after that as I became her nude muse, and once I'd seen the finished collection the old demons that had haunted me thanks to the taunting in the showers from my classmates were well and truly cast out of my mind for good. They looked absolutely stunning and incredibly detailed - every single contour, every single blemish and imperfection on my skin was replicated in precise detail. And of course, my eye was drawn to her depiction of my penis and for the first time in my life I was unashamed of it.

I graduated with honours with a degree in architecture and a first in mathematics, and was accepted into a RIBA accredited school of architecture in London. It meant that regretfully I would have to move away, but both Natalie and I knew that what we had together could never last. We both knew that we could never be true lovers, and that our relationship was only ever purely carnal in nature, but it nevertheless felt special to both of us and we both cried genuine tears as we spent one last session in bed with each other the day before I left. I still see her from time to time, but we have both moved on since that fondly remembered period of our lives.

I'm pleased to report that she remarried, to one of her former colleagues no less, and their union was blessed with a daughter.

As for me, well, I bought that motorbike I wanted, and even though it was just a little Honda Super Cub it quickly became my pride and joy. I still own it to this day, even though it has long been surpassed by my current ride - a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R.

Well, that's the first part of how I came to be living 'la vie naturiste' on the west coast of France with my beloved Isobel. And to find out how I came to meet her, you'll have to wait for the next part of my memoir. Until then, au revoir, mes amis!

Well, there you have it -- the end of the first part of Teddy's story. Please feel free to leave a comment, and of course give it a nice rating. And watch this space for the next and final chapter of Two Thousand and Ten.