Ten Day Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I finished your back," Glen choked out with a broken voice.

I stretched out on my stomach and asked Glen to do my legs too. He spread the lotion on my legs until they were covered. Sitting up, I took the sunscreen from Glen. I watched his face as I poured the lotion in my hand and applied it to my chest. Teasingly, I rubbed the sunscreen on my breasts.

"Want me to do your back?"

My brother nodded and turned around. I covered his back and then told him to lie down so I could do his legs. While rubbing his thighs, my fingers came very close to his crotch. I finished putting sunscreen on Glen and stretched out on my back. When I glanced at Jenny, she winked at me.

We sunned for about a half hour. The sun heated us so we decided to take a swim. I saw my parents coming and waved at them. Dad looked shocked, and Mom laughed when they saw me topless. I waited for them to come over before chatting with Mom and Dad for a moment. They told us they would be nearby and left. Jenny, Brad, Glen, and I jumped into the water.

The four of us splashed one another and horsed around in the deep water. Glen dunked me from behind. When he did, his hand found my bare breasts. Glen jerked his hands away and, when I surfaced, he apologized.

I moved closer to my brother. Placing my arms around his neck, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I looked in his eyes and giggled. "You have two choices. You can keep your hands off my boobs or stop apologizing when you do touch them." I giggled, kissed Glen's cheek, and slid off him. He chased me to the edge of the pool.

"What do you mean by that, Meg?" Glen asked.

"What I mean is if we're going to horse around, there is a good chance you're going to touch me. I won't get mad at you unless you keep telling me you're sorry," I said. "I don't want you to be sorry you touched my boobs, or anything else."

"Are you nuts? What the hell has come over you, Meg?"

"Nothing has come over me. I want to have fun, that's all. What I'm trying to say is don't get all upset when you accidentally touch me."

Jenny came over to Glen and me. She was giggling and told me that her brother was being mean. Brad came up behind Jenny and dunked her. While she was underwater, Brad dunked me. We began goofing around again. This time, it was a free-for-all. We splashed and dunked anyone of us that was close. Brad and Jenny dunked each other more often than they tried to dunk Glen or me.

We climbed out of the water to rest. Before she sat down, Jenny pulled the strings on the sides of her suit bottoms. She peeled the suit away and dropped it on the deck next to her lounge. I watched as Brad removed his suit and then sat down.

Glen sat on his lounge, blocking my view of Brad and Jenny. He asked if I wanted more sunscreen on my back. I nodded and stretched out on my stomach. Turning my head toward my brother, I watched him as he retrieved the lotion from the beach bag. He waited for a few moments while the hot sun dried my body.

I glanced at Jenny. She sat talking to her brother as if she was dressed. Glen poured some of the lotion on my back, distracting me from watching Jenny and Brad. Glen's hand moved slowly, slower than he had before. He carefully coated my back and shoulders, adding sunscreen when he needed to.

Then, I made the decision to remove my bottoms. My hands shook as I untied the strings at my hips. Lifting my body, I tugged the suit out from under me. I looked up at Glen. His eyes looked like they would bug out of his head. Smiling, I said, "I don't want my butt to burn."

"You want me to put sunscreen on it?"

"If you want to, it's okay with me. If not, I'll do it."

I think Glen was as nervous about touching my butt as I was about having him do it. He grazed my cheeks with his hand, being careful not to touch me too much. Closing my eyes, I savored the feeling of a man's hand on my bare bottom. Glen coated my butt and quickly moved his hand to my legs. I smiled and let out a muffled sigh.

Glen finished applying sunscreen to the places he would touch. Now I faced staying on my belly or rolling over. I knew that if I did roll over, any mystery would be gone. My brother would have a view of my pussy, the last bit he hadn't seen. I took several deep breaths before opening my eyes. Looking past Glen, I saw Jenny watching me. Her radiant smile and quick wink gave me the courage I needed.

I flipped over and waited for a moment before looking at Glen. When I did, his face was priceless. It was like Christmas morning when we were kids and he opened a package that he wished for all year. It was strange for me to know the first boy that saw me completely naked was my brother. I noticed that Brad was looking at me too and blushed. Jenny snapped Brad with her finger and he jumped.

Taking the lotion from my brother, I began to smear it over my body. Glen watched me as I wished it were his hands and not mine that were gliding over my tingling skin. He stretched out on the lounge and tried to keep from looking at me, but to my delight, he couldn't. I didn't think about what I was doing to my brother until I saw him flip a towel over his middle. It was all I could do to keep from giggling.

I didn't think it was funny that I was exciting my brother. I thought it was precious. I sat up to finish my lower legs. Across the pool from us, Mom sat and smiled. I giggled and waved.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool. I loved the way swimming naked felt. Each time I entered the pool, Glen followed me. We didn't do much horsing around, but Glen never strayed far from me. I felt he was guarding me from anyone that may want to get too close. I didn't mind his attention at all. In fact, I loved it.

"We're having dinner in the main dining room," Mom said as she stood over me. I looked up, smiling at her. Like me, Mom was naked.

"Okay, what time do we have to be there?"

"Our seating is at seven, Meg. Dress nice, both of you. I'm wearing the black dress I bought. You should wear the red one. Glen, you have to wear a tie and jacket," Mom said.

Dad walked up and stood next to Mom. He didn't have a stitch of clothing on. I glanced up and down his body and then looked in to his eyes. We traded smiles. Mom and Dad left, telling my brother and me not to be late. Dad said he and Mom would meet us at Glen's and my room.

"I guess we have to go," I told Jenny and Brad. "We're eating in the main dining room tonight."

"That's cool. We are too. I guess we'll see you guys later," Jenny said.

I wrapped a towel around my waist, picked up my bag and started toward the cabin. Glen walked next to me and grinned. We went to our stateroom. I sat on the bed and acted as if I were pouting. When Glen asked what was wrong, I giggled.

"You got to see me today, but I haven't seen you. I think you should take your suit off so we're even," I said.

Glen laughed and pushed his suit down. He kicked it off his feet and stood looking at me. I stared at his cock for a moment and then looked up. Glen sat on his bed, pulling his legs up on the mattress. I removed my towel and did the same. We sat there with our backs against the headboards and used our eyes to explore each other.

"It wasn't bad today. I liked being naked," I said. "I guess this trip isn't going to be that bad after all."

"Do you want to know what Brad told me?" Glen said.

"I think I know. Jenny told me a secret today."

"Oh, I guess we shouldn't tell each other because it's a secret," Glen said.

"That's right, we shouldn't."

"Want to watch television?"

"You can watch it. I'm going to take a shower."

Glen laughed and said, "Do you want me to wash your back?" His face turned red and then he apologized for what he said.

I shook my head and went to the head. After closing the door, I leaned against it. Glen had no idea how bad I wanted him to wash my back and everywhere else. I turned on the water, adjusting the temperature. Once the water felt tepid, I climbed in and let it flow over me.

"What's come over you?" I said aloud to myself. "You are damn near throwing yourself at your brother."

For the next few minutes, I carried on a conversation with myself. I spoke aloud and answered my own questions. By the time I finished in the shower, I was confused. Part of me wanted to seduce my brother, but a more rational part convinced me it was wrong to think of him in that way.

All my reasoning went out the door when I walked back into the room. Glen was still on the bed. He had his eyes closed and his penis lie limp on his thigh. Up until then, he was aroused when I saw him. Now I was looking at him in his normal state and he looked almost angelic. I walked over to his bed and put my hand on Glen's shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Time to get ready, Glen," I said.

My brother nodded and got up. I watched his butt as he walked into the head. Once again, I wrestled with my feelings. Once again, my nipples hardened and my pussy tingled. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't shake the thoughts I was having. I sat on my bed and felt as if I were going to cry. It took all my resolve to gather my emotions and get up to dress.

I put on a red lacy thong and matching bra. Pulling the pantyhose out of my suitcase, I realized Mom bought me thigh-high stockings instead of pantyhose. After putting the stockings on, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Giggling, I turned around and looked over my shoulder. I decided that I liked the thigh-high stockings much better than pantyhose.

I put on my dress and I tried on the high heel shoes Mom and I picked out. The heels were only two inches, but they still made my legs look sexy, at least I thought so. Glen came out of the head with a towel around his waist. His low wolf-whistle confirmed how I felt I looked.

"You look great, Meg. If you weren't my sister, I would ask you out."

I giggled and said, "You can pretend I'm not your sister and take me to dinner tonight."

Glen smiled and nodded. He grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on before removing his towel. I had never seen my brother in anything except white briefs. He looked much older in the boxer shorts.

"Dad told me I should try them," Glen said as he tugged at his boxers.

"You look sexy in them, Glen," I said, giggling after I said it.

I went to the head to fix my hair and put on my makeup. I normally didn't wear makeup, but I decided to put on eye shadow and mascara. After I did, I put on pink lip-gloss.

Mom and Dad came to our room at six forty five. We all complemented each other on how we were dressed. On the way to the dining room, Mom asked me about the stockings and I told her I loved them.

We sat at a large round table with Jenny, Brad, and their parents. I listened to our parents talking and figured out that they had become friends too. Glen kept looking at me and smiling. Jenny and Brad did the same thing. I wondered if their parents knew that they were messing around with each other.

Dinner came in several courses. The captain stopped at our table to see how we were doing. Dad told him we were having a great time on the ship. I smiled because my dad was right, I was having the time of my life.

Our parents had wine with the main course. All of us kids were shocked when the server poured wine for us. Jenny's dad said something about being in international waters and that the drinking age was different at sea.

After dinner, a live band came out and began playing. I guess it was more like a small orchestra than a band. They played slow music that I hadn't heard before. We ate dessert and drank another glass of wine. Jenny's dad made a toast about having a good time with good friends. We all clicked our glasses together and sipped the wine.

Dad asked Mom to dance. When they got up, so did Jenny's parents. Glen stood up, took my hand, and pulled me to my feet. He put his arm around my waist as he guided me to the dance floor.

I felt myself glowing as my brother led me around the dance floor. My shoes made it a little hard to dance, but after a few minutes, I got used to them. Jenny and Brad also danced, moving close to Glen and me. When the song ended, Jenny and I switched brothers. I danced with Brad, but felt pangs of jealousy when I watched Jenny and Glen.

Dad asked me to dance to the next song and Glen danced with Mom. My dad was a great dancer and moved me easily to the music. He held me in a classic stance with one hand on my back and the other holding my hand at shoulder height.

"Are you and your brother having fun yet?" Dad said as he turned me.

"Yes, we're having fun, Dad. I'm sorry for acting like a spoiled brat."

Dad chuckled and said, "I can't say I blame you, Pumpkin. Your mom and I didn't handle this very well, did we?"

"No, I think you guys did the right thing, Daddy. If you would have told me before we left, I would have thrown a tantrum like you thought I would."

"I don't mean to embarrass you, but I think your brother has eyes for his little sister."

I gasped and looked up into my dad's eyes. He looked at me and grinned. "Your mother and I aren't blind, Pumpkin. We see the way he looks at you. We also can see the way you look at Glen."

When I began to stutter, Dad shook his head. "You don't have to try to justify or rationalize how you feel, Megan. Believe me when I say I know how you feel. I used to have a huge crush on your Aunt Paula."

Aunt Paula is dad's older sister. She lived in Texas now, but used to live close to our house.

"You and Aunt Paula?" I said.

Dad laughed and said, "Yup, and I was like a love sick puppy. I followed her around whenever I could. Having feelings for a sibling isn't uncommon, Meg."

I didn't really understand what my dad was telling me. Not until he said, "Don't worry about how you feel. I would suggest you follow your heart. Someday, you may regret it if you don't."

"Is that what happened between you and Aunt Paula?" I said.

The song stopped, but Dad and I continued to dance. When the next song began, we didn't miss a step.

"Let's say I have no regrets about my younger years and leave it at that."

"Does Mom know?" I said. I felt my dad had confessed something to me that was a very important part of his life even if he didn't come out and say it.

"Your mother and I have no secrets between each other. Our relationship is built on trust."

"How old were you and Aunt Paula." I knew I was fishing for answers. I didn't know if my dad would give them to me.

"We were a little older than you are, Pumpkin. We didn't do anything we're ashamed of and I won't apologize to anyone about what we shared."

"Do Grandma and Grandpa know?"

Dad laughed and swung me around. "You ask too many questions young lady."

The song ended. Dad and I separated and went back to the table. Mom and Glen came back too. I asked for a soda and Glen waved for a server. After quenching my thirst, I drank more wine.

"You're right, Megan, your brother is a very good dancer," Mom said.

I wanted to tell Mom that Glen was my date that evening, but I held my tongue. "I know he is and after I rest, I want him to dance with me again."

Mr. and Mrs. Weaver came back to the table with Jenny and Brad. Mr. Weaver ordered a bottle of champagne and eight glasses. The server filled our glasses with the bubbly wine and Mr. Weaver proposed a toast to Mom and Dad for their anniversary. We all cheered and wished Mom and Dad many more happy years. I drank some of the champagne and decided it liked it. When I emptied my glass, Dad offered me more. Mom cautioned me about drinking too much so I told Dad I would wait.

Glen, Brad, Jenny, and I went out to the dance floor. Brad and I danced to a song and then I danced with my brother again. He held me close with his cheek against my head. I felt as if I was going to melt in his arms.

"Dad is dancing with Brad's mom," Glen said. He turned me so I could see.

"Mom is dancing with their dad," I said. Glen turned again so he could watch too.

Next to us, Bran and Jenny danced cheek to cheek. I saw Brad's hand on Jenny's butt and watched his fingers moving. When I turned Glen so he could see, I hoped he would get the idea. Glen did and I felt his hand on my ass.

"That feels nice," I said.

"It feels fantastic to me," Glen said.

I giggled. Glen flexed his fingers against my butt cheek and pulled me closer. I felt his hard cock against me and smiled. I moved so he would know I felt him.

The song ended so Jenny and I switched brothers again. Brad put his hand on my ass and I didn't stop him. Just like my brother, his penis felt hard against me. Because Brad was only two inches taller than I was, I could feel him against my hip instead of my stomach. Brad moved his hand over my butt and then up to my waist. I was happy he stopped.

We returned to the table. Jenny and I decided to go to the bathroom and left our brothers sitting alone.

"It looks like our parents are getting along very well, doesn't it?" I said.

"Yeah, they sure are. It looks like you're getting along better with your brother," Jenny said.

I blushed and nodded.

"Glen told me that he was scared he was going to piss you off. I told him you wouldn't get mad at him if he was honest with you. I said you will tell him to stop if he tries something you don't want him to do."

"What did he say?"

"He told me he wouldn't do anything to hurt you no matter how he feels," Jenny said. "He is so much like Brad. My brother was scared to death too."

"I thought you said he got into your bed and started kissing you."

Jenny giggled and nodded her head. "He did after I teased him until he couldn't stand it anymore. I would have jumped in bed with him, but I wanted Brad to come to me."

We left the head to go back to the table. I wondered what my brother wanted to do and what I was willing to let him do. The only thing I was sure of at that moment was that I didn't want to go all the way.

"Hi, what took you two so long?" Brad asked when Jenny and I retuned to the table.

"We were making out and lost track of the time," Jenny said.

I gasped, Glen's mouth fell open, and Jenny laughed.

"You've always been a sucker for a hot chick, Jenny," Brad said.

"We weren't doing anything!" I said sternly.

"I know, but I like teasing my sister," Brad said.

Glen realized Jenny was joking. He began to laugh along with Brad and Jenny. I started to laugh too. Glen poured more champagne into our glasses. He smiled at me and then took a drink. Jenny sipped her wine and said, "You better watch out, Megan. I think Glen is trying to get you drunk."

I giggled and took another sip. "Is that what you're trying to do? Get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

My brother looked like someone killed his puppy. I felt sorry for what I said and quickly apologized. Glen swallowed hard and drank some of his soda. I got up, took his hand, and led him to the dance floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you, Glen," I said as we danced. "Please forgive me."

"I would never take advantage of you when you're drunk, Meg."

"I know you wouldn't, Glen. I shouldn't have said that."

"You have me all confused. You let me touch your butt while we're dancing and the way you've been looking at me makes me..."

"I'm confused too, Glen. When you touched my butt, I forgot you were my brother. I could feel you against me and it felt nice. I know the way I feel is wrong, but I don't care."

"I won't do anything to hurt you, Meg," Glen said. It sounded as if he were about to cry.

"I know you won't. I don't want to hurt you either, Glen. I also don't want to lose you as my brother and best friend."

"What are we going to do?"

I looked up at my brother and smiled. "We can dance and think about it. I don't have any answers. I'm so confused I feel like I could bust."