Ten Day Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You? How do you think I feel?" Glen said.

I ran my hand over the back of Glen's head. His short hair bristled against my hand. "You feel very nice in my arms." I giggled and added, "It felt even better when you rubbed my bottom."

Glen chuckled. He lowered one hand, placing it on my butt. I sighed and rested my head against Glen. As we danced, he kissed the top of my head. I stumbled and he caught me. Even though it was the top of my head, I could feel the heat of his kiss.

"I'm not going to drink too much more wine or anything else," I said as I walked back to the table with my brother.

"Why not?"

I giggled and said, "Because I don't want to be drunk if you decide to take advantage of me."

Glen stopped cold in his tracks. I giggled and pulled him toward the table. Mom glanced at us and smiled. Glen was blushing to beat the band. When we sat down, I scooted my chair closer to Glen's chair. While I talked to Jenny, I leaned across my brother's chest. He put his arm over the back of my chair to give me room.

"What port are we supposed to be in tomorrow?" Mom asked.

"St. Thomas I think," Mr. Weaver said. "What day is it?"

"It's Sunday," Mom said. "The third day of the trip."

"After the stop in St. Thomas, we steam all night and end up at the island for three days," Jenny's dad said. "The cruise line owns a private Island."

"What do we do there?" I said.

"The island is so cool! We can go exploring in the jungle and lay on the beach. They have beach volleyball and other games to play," Jenny said.

"Do we still sleep on the ship?" Glen said.

"Yes, the island doesn't have accommodations for guests. It does have a great outdoor dining area and several bars though," Mrs. Weaver said.

We sat and talked for a little while. The bandleader announced the final set so I asked my brother to dance with me. Jenny, Brad, and our parents got up too. I flowed into Glen's arms and danced as close as I could. He didn't hesitate putting his hand on my bottom. I looked up and smiled at him.

Glen and I danced to all of the songs. When the final song ended, I gave him a quick kiss and thanked him for the wonderful evening. He kept his arm around my waist as we returned to the table. It wasn't until I took my seat that I realized Mom and Dad were right behind my brother and me.

Mom snickered when I blushed. She came over to me, leaned down and said, "You and your brother look nice together tonight. I'm happy you two are finally having fun."

"I am too, Mom," I said.

We headed back to our rooms. Mom and Dad went to one of the bars with Mr. and Mrs. Weaver. They told us they would meet us for breakfast and call to wake Glen and me up.

Jenny, Brad, Glen, and I walked outside for a little while. The moon on the water made the ocean sparkle. Glen took my hand, holding it while we walked along the deck, lagging behind our friends. Jenny stopped in an area near the lifeboats. She turned to her brother and they kissed. Glen and I paused and watched them making out like two lovers, not a brother and sister. I felt my brother's hand tighten on mine.

"Okay you two, that's enough," I said and then I giggled. Glen and I walked up to Jenny and Brad.

"What's the matter, are you jealous?" Jenny said and then she grinned.

I wanted to say something, but I knew if I did, it would come out wrong. I shook my head and looked away. We completed our walk around the ship. After saying goodnight, we went to our rooms.

Glen opened the door to our stateroom and we went in. I moved around the small room, feeling a little uneasy. Glen removed his suit coat and hung it up. I watched him remove his tie.

"Um, will you help with my dress? The zipper is in back," I said as I turned around.

I felt my brother pull the zipper down until it stopped. Rolling my shoulders forward, I let the dress slid down my arms. I held it with both hands and stepped out of it. In the glass door to our balcony, I could see Glen staring at me. I turned around so he could see me better.

"Do you think I look sexy?" I asked.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Megan."

I giggled and said, "Thanks, you're sweet."

I hung up my dress and walked toward the head to finish undressing. Grinning, I realized how lame that was. After all, we were naked earlier so why not now. I removed my bra and tossed it in a drawer. Glen slowly unbuttoned his shirt, but never removed his eyes from my body. When I leaned over to roll my stockings off my legs, I heard my brother gasp.

With nothing on except for the lacy thong, I climbed into bed. I covered myself with the sheet and watched my brother finish undressing. He hung up his slacks and went to his bed. Just before getting in, Glen turned to me. He came over to my bed, leaned over, and kissed me on the mouth.

I felt his warm soft lips against mine. Reaching up, I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled his mouth tighter to mine. I flicked my tongue over his lips and Glen opened his mouth to accept it. We kissed for several heated moments. Glen pulled back and I let out a moan. Several boys kissed me before, but never like my brother kissed me.

"What would you do if I got in bed with you?" Glen said.

Smiling, I said, "Why don't you find out?"

Glen pulled back the sheet. He stared for a moment and then slipped into bed next to me. We fidgeted a little until we were comfortable in one another's arms. Glen reached over me, shut off the light, and began kissing me again. Our passion grew. His hands moved over my heated body and I moved my hands on his body. As his hand covered one of my breasts, I moaned my approval.

We squirmed against each other and kissed with a furry I only dreamed about in the past. I didn't know why it was so much better with Glen and I didn't care. I sucked his tongue and he sucked on mine. I never did that before and I loved it. Glen removed his mouth from mine. He began covering my face with tender kisses while his hand kneaded my breast. I held his head with one hand and stroked his chest with the other.

Glen moved his hand from my breast to my stomach. He rubbed me in small circles, teasing my navel with his fingertip. I moaned and rolled on my side facing him. Glen moved his hand to my hip and then to my butt. He pulled me against his erect cock and rocked his hips. I felt his cock rub against my mons and started to move too.

I found Glen's mouth with mine. We kissed again and flicked our tongues against each other's. He moved his hand back to my hip and traced the thin band of my thong. When his fingers approached my pussy, I held my breath.

"Can I touch you there?" Glen said. I didn't need to ask where. I knew he meant my pussy.

"Yes," I said as I exhaled and waited.

Glen ran his fingertips over the front panel of my skimpy thong. I bent my right leg at the knee and placed my foot on my left leg. He slipped his hand over my pussy and I let out a moan. I couldn't believe how good his hand felt on me. Glen rubbed me slowly. I gently rocked my hips to increase the friction.

I couldn't resist touching my brother. Moving my hand between us, I found his cock and started rubbing it. Glen stopped rubbing me and groaned. I stopped rubbing him until I felt his hand move again. Glen slid his hand into my thong. I slipped my hand into his boxers. He stroked my bare pussy and I wrapped my hand around his dick.

Glen and I started kissing again. We moaned, rocked our bodies, and masturbated each other. He found my clit and pressed his finger against it. I tightened my hand around his cock and increased my stroking. A moment later, I reached an orgasm, the first one that my own hand didn't cause. The tremors ripped through my body. I stopped rubbing Glen's cock while my climax crested. He moved his hips, sliding his cock in my hand. I felt his cock throb and then I felt his hot semen splatter against me. When the first surge of cum hit my stomach, I started rubbing him again.

I relaxed the grip on my brother's cock. He left his hand between my legs and slowly moved his fingers against my wet grove. We kissed and then fell asleep touching each other.

****Day 4 - Shattering the taboo

When I woke up, I was on my side facing away from Glen. He spooned against my back with his arm over my side. I smiled when I realized he was gently holding my breast. Placing my hand on his, I held him to my breast. He stirred and then kissed the back of my neck.

"Are you mad at me?" Glen whispered.

"No, are you mad at me?" I whispered back to him.

Glen rolled me onto my back. He rose up and then kissed me tenderly. "No, I'm not mad at you."

I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him. "Good, now let's get up and get going. Mom and Dad are going to be calling soon."

Jumping out of bed, I scooted into the head so I could use the toilet. I looked up and saw my brother standing in the doorway watching me. After what we did the night before, it didn't seem the least bit weird to me. I finished and got up. Glen moved in to the room and stood in front of the bowl. I giggled while watching him taking a leak.

"Want to wash my back this morning?" I said.

"Sure, as long as you wash mine."

Glen and I climbed into the shower stall. We took turns washing each other everywhere, not just our backs. I rubbed his cock, captivated by the sight and feeling. When his dick began to spurt, I giggled. Glen returned the favor, rubbing me to a nice climax.

"I have to shave my legs," I said after we recovered.

Glen put his hand between my legs and said, "Are you going to shave here too? I noticed some of the other women shave their pussies."

"Do you want me too?" I said.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Meg. I was just saying..."

I stomped my foot on the floor of the stall. "Do you want me to shave my pussy or not? Tell me what you want, Glen."

My brother grinned. He nodded and said, "Yeah, I want you to shave it. Leave some hair here." He ran his fingers over my mons.

I coated my legs and pussy with shaving cream. Glen watched as I scrapped away the unwanted hair. I put my foot up on the bench so I could shave my vulva. Carefully, I removed the soft curls. After rinsing, I said, "Is it okay?"

Glen touched me and nodded. "Yeah, it's nice and smooth."

I finished by shaping the pubic hair on my mons into what Glen called a landing strip. He grinned until I took the can of shaving cream and shot some into my hand. Coating his balls and the base of his dick, I said, "It's your turn. I noticed some of the men shaved down there and I'd like it if you did it for me."

Glen groaned, but did what I asked him to do. He shaved his testicles and around the base of his penis. When he finished, I giggled. I rinsed him off, leaned over, and gave his dick a quick kiss. "Thanks, Glen."

We finished in the shower and dried off. Before we left the head, I took a pair of scissors out of my makeup kit and trimmed Glen's remaining pubic hair short. He shook his head and then gave me a kiss.

Mom and Dad called and told me they would meet us in the breakfast room. Glen and I dressed and left to eat. At breakfast, we talked about the dinner and dancing we enjoyed the night before. After eating, we all went to Glen's and my stateroom. My brother unlocked the door and we all went in.

I thought I would die when I realized only one of the beds was messed up. Mom glanced at the beds, but didn't say anything. Dad just gave me a knowing smile. I didn't know why my parents wanted to go to my room, but I figured it out very quickly. Dad told Glen he wanted to talk to him and led my brother out on the balcony.

"You two have to be very careful, Megan. If the wrong people saw this, they might cause trouble for us," Mom said.

I was about to apologize, but instead I said, "Okay, Mom."

Mom smiled and then said, "You might be more comfortable if you put the beds together."

"I don't know, it was very nice last night. Mom, we didn't really do anything and no one forced anyone," I said.

"Just remember what I told you before. You have to live with your decisions."

"Mom, do you think it's wrong for me to feel like I do about Glen?"

"I don't know, Meg. How do you feel about your brother?"

"I love him, Mom. I've always loved him, but this is different."

My mom gave me a hug. "I don't think love is wrong. Just don't let it cloud your thinking. Remember, you two will have others in your lives. If you or Glen gets jealous, it will destroy your relationship. You two are young. Things will change as you get older."

Mom sat next to me and let me think for a few moments. I wanted to turn around to see what Dad and Glen were doing.

"Megan, I think it would be wise for you and Glen to sit down and have a long talk. You two need to set the ground rules," Mom said.

"Like what, Mom?"

"You two need to know what is and isn't acceptable. Glen should know what you're willing to do and how far you're willing to take your relationship. You need to know the same things about him. I would talk about dating others too." Mom smiled and then went on. "I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong. You and Glen will want to go out with other people.

"You should let him date who he wants. Glen shouldn't interfere with your dating either. Honey, sex is a funny thing. Once you've experienced something you enjoy, you'll want more. As I've told you, there is nothing wrong with sex as long as both people agree. Some of your friends will tell you this or that is dirty, but I disagree. Nothing you like is dirty when it comes to sex."

Dad and Glen came back into the room. I looked at my brother, feeling better when I saw the smile on his face. Mom got up and told us she and Dad were going to take a walk. I hugged Mom and whispered, "Thanks, Mom."

"What did Dad say?" I asked my brother as soon as the door closed.

Glen pointed at the bed. "Sit down and I'll tell you."

I sat on one of the beds and Glen sat on the other. We grinned at each other and then I giggled.

"Dad told me we should talk," Glen said.

I nodded. "Mom said the same thing to me."

"Megan, what do you want?"

Glen's question caught me off guard. I hadn't expected him to say what he did. After thinking for a few moments, I looked up into Glen's eyes.

"I'm not sure what I want, but I'm willing to try anything. I know that I'm not going to be virgin at the end of this trip. That is if you're willing. I know I want a man that isn't a wimp. I don't want someone that's mean and wants to hurt me, but I do want you to take what you want. If I say no, I want you to stop."

"I would never hurt you, Meg. What about when we get home? Are we going to date other kids?"

"Glen, you know we can't be like other couples. We have to keep what we do a secret. As far as dating, I guess we'll have to see what happens. We'll probably date others when we go home. That doesn't mean we can't be together though. Does it?"

"That's the hard part. How can we be honest with someone else if we do that?" Glen said.

"If we don't tell anyone we want to go steady and that we want to date others, we can. They don't have to know who the others are, that's all. If I was dating two boys, I wouldn't tell them about the other one."

"What about making out with them?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "We'll figure that out later. I feel we should be able to make out with someone if we want to. How do you feel about it?"

"I agree, but I think we should be able to do whatever we want."

I didn't know if I really liked the idea of my brother having sex with someone else, but deep down, I knew there was nothing I could do about it. "What do you want to do this morning? We can talk about this later. I need time to think."

"Brad and I are going to meet at the arcade. We want to see if we can beat our scores from yesterday."

When Glen and I stood up, I wrapped my arms around him. He held me and we hugged. Looking up, I said, "Last night was the best night of my life. Sleeping with you just made it better."

"We should put the beds together tonight."

"I don't know it was nice and cozy last night. You couldn't get away from me."

"Why would I try to get away from you?"

Giggling, I said, "I hope you don't want to. Come on let's go find Jenny and Brad."

"Are you going to tell Jenny about last night, Meg?"

I stretched up and kissed Glen. "I have to tell someone or I'll burst! Is it okay for me to talk to her?"

"Sure, as long as you don't mind if I tell Brad. He's been telling me you wanted to fool around. I didn't believe him."

"Do you believe him now?" I said.

Glen moved his hands to my butt and gave me a firm squeeze. "You bet I do, Meg."

On our way to the arcade, I noticed more people walking around naked. I didn't think it was weird like I did the first two days I was on the ship. Even I was becoming more and more daring. I was wearing a mini skirt and the top of my bikini. Glen moved closer to me, putting his arm around my waist. I slipped my thumb into the back pocket of his shorts.

We went into the arcade. I looked around to see if Jenny and Brad were there yet. When I didn't see them, I asked Glen to play one of the games with me. He led me to the game he and Brad liked the best. We sat in the cockpit style seats and began to play. Glen beat me quickly. I complained, telling him I hadn't practiced the game.

"Keep playing, you'll get better," Glen said as he started the next game.

I was having trouble keeping up with everything going on. The sound was deafening, adding to the distraction. Knowing I didn't stand a chance of winning, I decided to interfere with my brother's play. After glancing around to make sure no one was watching us, I put my left hand on my brother's leg. He flinched, but kept playing.

Glen leaned his body from one side to the other as he shot down the invading spacecraft. I moved my hand higher on his thigh. I took another look around and moved my hand to his crotch. The moment I touched him, I felt his penis twitch. Glen tried to concentrate on the game, but when I slid my fingers into the leg opening of his shorts, he lost it.

I giggled while fondling his expanding cock. He shifted in his seat, turning toward me. Leaning closer to Glen, I kissed him and then removed my hand.

"You're a tease!" Glen said.

Giggling, I said, "I know. Do you mind if I tease you?"

Glen shook his head. He put his hand under my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my panties. "Two can play that game you know."

I parted my legs. "Mmmm, I know."

"Hey you two get a room," Brad said. He caught us fooling around, but I didn't care.

Jenny put her hands on my shoulders from behind me. "What is that boy doing with his hand up your skirt?" Jenny said and then she giggled.

I looked back, grinned, and said, "He's playing with my pussy!"

We all laughed. Glen removed his hand, causing me to fake a pout. Jenny and I went to a table so our brothers could play the game. I wanted coffee so Jenny and I told the boys we'd be back. We left the arcade and headed to one of the coffee shops.

"Glen and I slept in the same bed last night," I said when Jenny and I returned to the arcade. "We didn't do much, just a lot of kissing and touching, but it was fabulous."

"You mean he didn't try to fuck you?" Jenny said.

I shook my head and giggled. "I would have let him if he did. I've never been that turned on before."

"Its love you know," Jenny said. "When you do things with someone you care about, it's better."

"Do you date at home?"

"Yeah, but I'm very picky. I don't go out with a boy just to have a date."

"Do you ever do anything with the boys you go out with?"

"Sometimes, but when I do it's just a blowjob or I jack them off. Brad is the only boy that I've gone all the way with."

I giggled and said, "You're hung up on blowjobs, aren't you?"

1...34567...18