Ten Day Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love sucking cock, but I'm not hung up on it. The reason I'll do it with the boys I date is because it puts me in control. I don't have to get undressed and I don't have to finish him in my mouth if I don't want to. The other thing I love about giving head is I can do it almost anywhere or anytime I want to. It makes Brad very happy," Jenny said and then she giggled.

"What about you? What do you get out of it?"

"With Brad, I get off knowing I've pleased him. Don't worry I get my fair share too. I'm still tingling from this morning."

"I shaved my pussy this morning. Glen shaved his cock and balls while we were in the shower," I said.

"That's cool. You needed to trim your bush. It'll make it better for Glen if he goes down on you."

"I noticed you and Brad shaved so I decided to do it too."

"Brad and I shave each other. It's fun," Jenny said.

"Do your parents know about you and your brother?"

"Yeah, they caught us once. Brad and I were screwing like rabbits and Mom walked in. They were supposed to be out, but they came home early. We talked about it and our parents told us to be careful. It isn't like they could make us stop."

"Our parents know too. They talked to Glen and me this morning. Mom is cool about it."

Brad and Glen came over to the table. They sat down and began telling Jenny and me about their games.

"We should go workout, Glen. We haven't exercised since we came aboard," I said to my brother. I turned to Jenny. "We workout to stay in shape for swimming."

"Brad works out too. I like watching him, but I don't do much myself. I know I should, but I'm lazy," Jenny said.

The four of us decided to go to the spa. Glen and I stopped at our room to change. I put on a pair of spandex shorts and a sport bra. Glen wore nylon shorts and a tank top. Before leaving our room, we took a few moments to hug and kiss.

Jenny and Brad met us in the exercise room. Glen and I started our workout, using the machines we usually used at home. Our dad set up a mini gym in the basement for my brother and me. While I ran on a treadmill, Jenny ran on the one next to me. We watched our brothers bench pressing free weights and working on their upper bodies.

"I've been watching my brother workout for a few years. This is the first time it excited me," I said.

"Funny how different things are after you start fooling around isn't it?" Jenny said.

I nodded. Watching Glen's chest flex under his tight tank top made my whole body tingle. When he looked up and smiled at me, I felt my heart pound harder.

We finished our workout. The spa was equipped with showers for men and women. Jenny and I used the woman's shower room. We laughed and made silly comments about our brothers while showering. Once we dressed, we went out and found Brad and Glen waiting. The four of us went to our rooms to drop off our clothes and put on our suits.

"We have to be dressed when the ship pulls into port," Jenny said. We had stretched out on lounges, sunning in the nude.

I nodded, but didn't reply. My brother sat near me and I was concentrating on him. I couldn't seem to draw my eyes away from his penis. Glen wasn't erect, but his cock still looked big to me. I wondered if I would be able to get it in my mouth if I decided to give him a blowjob. I knew it would fit in my pussy. My hairbrush handle wasn't as large as Glen, but it was big enough. I used it several times when I masturbated.

The ship sounded the horn. Jenny sat up and began putting her suit on. Looking around, I saw that everyone that was naked was getting dressed. I pulled my bikini out of my bag and put it on. Glen came over to get his trunks so he could dress too.

Once we were in port, Mom and Dad came over to tell Glen and me to get dressed to go ashore.

"What are you going to wear, Mom?" I asked.

"One of my sundresses, Meg," Mom replied.

Glen and I went to our stateroom. We showered together, but didn't fool around. Just washing my brother turned me on though.

"What do you want me to wear today?" I said while drying myself with a white fluffy towel.

Glen laughed and said, "I like you like you are."

"Okay, but you have to promise to bail me out of jail."

Glen and I went into our room. He selected a short sundress and held it up. Giggling, I took the thin cotton dress from my brother. The light print dress required my wearing white underwear. I selected a set and put them on. Before I put on the dress, Glen hugged me.

"I think you like seeing me in my undies," I said.

"Yeah, I do like it. You look so sexy," Glen said.

"Do you like seeing me in my underwear better than seeing me naked?"

"I like seeing you naked, Meg. What straight, breathing male wouldn't? I also love it when you dress sexy. It lets my imagination run wild," Glen said. "Besides that, I can undress you."

"Yup, you can undress me whenever you want to. Would you wear bikini underwear if I bought them for you?"

"Sure, if you want me to I will. Why, do you have something in mind?"

"Yeah, I've seen pictures of men wearing undies that look a lot like your Speedo bathing suits. I would love to see you in a pair."

"I'll give them a try, but I don't know if they'll be comfortable. I'm getting used to wearing boxers," Glen said.

I moved closer to my brother and slipped my hand under the leg of his boxers. I touched his cock and said, "I like these too, but I really want to see you in sexy undies."

Glen pulled away and laughed. "Okay, that's enough of that. You're going to make it hard to walk around."

I giggled and said, "I'm going to make it hard!"

Glen and I finished getting ready. We went up to our parents' stateroom and I knocked on the door. Dad let us in to wait for Mom to put on her makeup.

On the island, we met up with Jenny, Brad, and their parents. They led us to a bus for a trip into the jungle and then to an aquarium. Our two families spent the afternoon sightseeing. We ate lunch in one of the many sidewalk cafés. I tried a shrimp salad sandwich when Jenny's dad recommended it. It was delicious.

After lunch, Mom, Mrs. Weaver, Jenny, and I went shopping. I found the underwear I wanted for my brother and bought them without anyone else knowing. The four of us bought string bikinis and matching sarongs. Mrs. Weaver cautioned us about how hot the sand on the private island would be and told us to get flip-flops. Mom and I bought the footwear for our family.

It was late when we headed back to the ship. We all went to the dining room for a light supper. After we ate, Mom and Dad said they were going to spend the night ashore with Jenny and Brad's parents. Glen, Brad, Jenny, and I decided to check out the pool party the ship planned for the younger set.

Glen and I went to our stateroom to change. I put on my new string bikini, but decided to save it for another time. We agreed to meet Jenny and Brad in an hour so my brother and I had some time to kill.

Glen took me in his arms and began kissing me. I kissed him back with the same enthusiasm. We fell on one of the beds and wallowed together. Glen put his hand between my legs. I moaned and spread them for him. He rubbed me for a few moments while kissing me. I felt his finger pressing against my labia. Taking his wrist in my hand, I guided his finger to the opening of my vagina.

Glen's finger slid into me, causing my body to jerk. It wasn't the first time my pussy was penetrated, but it was better than ever before. Glen sawed his finger in and out of me until I came. I clutched him and babbled as my orgasm consumed me.

I kissed Glen on the nose and thanked him for making me feel so good. He smiled, took my hand, and put it on his cock. Sitting up so I could see what I was doing, I began stroking his penis.

"Tell me what you like," I said.

Glen pushed my hand away and started jacking off. I watched in awe as his hand moved up and down the length of his cock. He cupped his balls and rolled them in his other hand. I observed how he would swipe his thumb over the tip and smear the fluid leaking from the slit on his dick.

"This is how I do it, Meg. I like it when I vary the pressure." He removed his hand and smiled at me.

I took over, trying to mimic what Glen showed me. He gave me pointers, telling me when I was doing it right and wrong. The feeling of his cock in my hand felt weird. The skin was very soft, but the shaft felt rigid beneath his flesh. Just as my brother did, I spread his fluids over his cock. I knew that the pre-cum was produced to aid in penetration from reading my novels. While the authors did a pretty good job, words couldn't really describe what I was experiencing.

Glen's body began to jerk. He moved his hips, up and down in time with my hand. I felt mesmerized when the first spurt of semen shot up, arched, and fell onto his stomach. Several spurts followed before his cock started to dribble. I kept pumping until Glen pulled my hand away. His semi rigid cock flopped against his belly and twitched.

"I get real sensitive after I cum," Glen said.

"Oh, okay, I'll remember that. I'll be right back, we need a wet cloth."

While I was in the head, I looked closely at the semen on my hand. I touched it, feeling the thick and slippery consistency. On a lark, I touched my tongue to my hand. The taste was a bit salty, but mostly neutral. Feeling bolder, I licked up a glob of the fluid. I felt the texture and savored the flavor of my brother's cum as I rolled it around in my mouth. Closing my eyes, I swallowed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I wet a washcloth with warm water, grabbed a hand towel, and went to clean up the mess I made on my brother's stomach. He smiled as I wiped up his spend and then dried him. After putting the washcloth and towel on the sink counter, I went back and stretched out next to Glen.

We snuggled and enjoyed the afterglow of our sexual play. Glen glanced at the clock and said, "I guess we better get dressed."

Glen and I put on our suits. I slipped on a mini skirt over my bikini bottoms. Hand in hand, we walked to the pool. Jenny saw us and called our names. She and Brad sat at table with sodas for all of us.

There was a steel band playing near the pool. I rocked from side to side and tapped my foot to the island music. Looking around, I noticed there were about twenty kids. Most of them were about the same age as we were.

Glen and I walked over to the band. We stood and watched the musicians as they used strange items to make a wonderful sound. While I watched, my mind replayed the events in the stateroom. I smiled as I remembered the look on my brother's face while I jacked his cock. I couldn't imagine how my face looked when Glen fingered me.

Jenny and Brad joined Glen and me. We decided to dance and moved away from in front of the band. The music made it hard to dance, but we managed. After the song ended, a woman came to the stage. He announced they were going to have a game of volleyball in the pool. The four of us joined the rest of the players so they could select the teams.

They picked Jenny and me for the same team. Our brothers would be playing on the other team. Both teams got into the pool and the game began. We volleyed the ball back and forth over the net. The score remained close until the end. Our brother's team won the first round. We played several games before taking a break.

While we relaxed, we talked about the matches. A few other kids pulled up chairs and introduced themselves. We all told each other where lived and about our schools. Jenny, Brad, Glen, and I didn't reveal the fact we were siblings.

At eleven, they brought out food. Jenny and I stood in line so we could fill our plates with the fruit, cheese, and crackers they put out. Brad and Glen stood behind us. With our plates filled, we returned to our table. Brad went to get sodas for all of us.

As we ate, Jenny picked up a banana and peeled it. She looked at me, smiled, and put the yellow fruit in her mouth. Instead of biting off a piece, she slid the banana deeper into her mouth. After inserting about four inches, she removed it.

I leaned close and said, "You are so bad!"

"No I'm not, am I, Brad." Jenny put the banana back in her mouth so her brother could watch her.

"No, you're great when it comes to eating bananas," Brad said. Jenny and Brad laughed.

The pool party broke up and we left for our rooms. Jenny and Brad told us they would see us in the morning. Glen and I took a short walk on the deck before heading to our stateroom. We shucked our suits and got into the same bed. Glen reached for the light, but I told him to leave it on for a while.

Glen and I started making out. He played with my breasts and kissed me tenderly. I wiggled against him as our body heat rose. My brother rolled me onto his chest. He put his hands on my sides, sliding me up until my breasts dangled over his head. He kissed and licked me for a few minutes and then sucked on my nipples. I moved my leg against his hard cock.

I was going nuts from the feeling of Glen's mouth on my boobs. When he slid lower and kissed under my breasts, I felt like telling him to go back. He kissed lower as he slid down and pushed me up. Before I knew what was happening, his lips kissed my pussy.

Glen put his hands on my breasts and pushed me up until I knelt with my knees on either side of his head. Looking down, I gazed into his eyes. He slid his hands to my hips and pulled my crotch to his face. His tongue flicked against my pussy and I grabbed my breasts.

Glen ran his flattened tongue against my clit. It felt as if there were a million pins touching every inch of my body. I rocked my hips, rubbing my pussy against my brother's face. If I could have gathered a thought, I would have told my brother what he was doing to me. That seemed to be impossible at that moment.

My orgasm hit me like a freight train. I felt my pussy contracting as Glen drilled his tongue into me. He moved his head from side to side, rubbing my clit with his nose. I gripped the headboard to keep my body upright. My moans changed to sharp yelps of pleasure. Glen held me against his mouth and brought on one climax after another. I lost count, but it was somewhere around five when I fell over, or one continuous climax.

I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them. Rocking gently, I felt the aftershocks of my intense orgasms. Glen stroked my damp hair and sweat covered back. When I was finally able to breathe, I began kissing Glen with a passion I never felt before. I could taste my pussy juice on his face, but I didn't care. I needed to kiss my brother and nothing was going to deter me. My legs straightened and I scooted closer to Glen. He held me tightly and whispered in my ear, asking if I was okay. It took a few moments before I could understand what he was saying.

"Oh god yes," I said in response to his repeated question. "I think I fainted or something."

With my composure regained, I sat up and looked down at my brother. Grinning, I said, "Where in the world did you learn to do that? That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

"I read about it in one of your dirty books," Glen said with a big grin on his face.

"Bullshit! I've read those books and there has never been anything like that in them. They talk about eating pussy, but, WOW!"

Glen laughed and shook his head. "I have a couple movies at home. They show things like that. Brad told me I should do that for you. He promised you'd like it."

"When I see Brad I'm going to kiss him!"

Glen chuckled and gave me a kiss. I stretched out on my side and rested my head on his chest. Reaching down, I started stroking his cock. I watched his skin move under my hand as I pumped up and down slowly. Glen rubbed my back with one hand and moaned. He moved his hand to my head, running his fingers through my hair.

Glen pushed on my head and I knew what he wanted me to do. I resisted for a moment, but he was persistent. Smiling, I let him guide my head lower. I turned my head and kissed his stomach, feeling it jump against my lips. Glen kept pressure on the back of my head until my mouth was an inch from his cock.

My brother let out a groan when I kissed the shaft of his hard cock. It felt as if his heat would sear my lips. Wetting my lips with my tongue, I started kissing his dick. I moved my mouth toward the tip, stopping short. I held his balls with three fingers, circling his shaft with my index finger and thumb. Extending my tongue, I licked the length of his cock.

I wanted to watch my brother's expressions so I moved. I rested my head on his thigh and used two hands on his cock and balls. Glen's face told me he was enjoying what I was doing as much as I was enjoying doing it. Lifting my head, I kissed the very tip of his cock. Glen moaned and tangled his fingers in my hair. Opening my mouth, I took in the rubbery glans, closed my lips around his shaft, and started stroking the head with my tongue.

The feeling of his cock in my mouth was strange at first. Glen lifted his hips, pushing another inch or so into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his dick and felt it throbbing against the roof of my mouth. I didn't resist as Glen used my hair to move my head up and down his cock. I wrapped my hand around his shaft to prevent him from going too deep. He moved my head and his hips, causing his cock to slide in and out over my lips.

Glen tightened the grip on my hair. I felt his cock swell in my mouth and started to pull up. Just as the head of his cock cleared my mouth, he erupted. His cum shot up into my open mouth and coated my tongue. The next surge hit my nose. I kept my hand moving until his cock stopped spewing. Lowering my mouth, I took his dick back in and sucked him for a moment. I could taste his semen and feel the thick texture.

Glen's cock softened. I held it in my mouth, feeling the change with my tongue. I remembered what he said about becoming sensitive so I was very careful. A few moments later, his cock began to swell again. I applied a gentle suction, pulling over half of his dick into my mouth. As his cock grew, I backed off. Glen's hips jerked, sending his cock to the back of my throat. I gagged and pulled my head up.

"I'm sorry, Meg. I didn't mean to do that," Glen said.

I looked up at his hooded eyes and smiled. Giving his cock a quick lick, I kissed my way up his body. When I reached his head, Glen pulled my lips to his. He drilled his tongue into my mouth and moaned. I knew he could taste his semen, but if he didn't care, neither did I.

I lie on my brother's chest and kissed him. He wiped his cum from my nose with his finger and held it up for me. Grinning, I licked his finger clean. Glen wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I wiggled against him and sighed. We stayed like that for several minutes.

Glen shifted and my legs dropped to the outside of his. He moved again and I felt his cock against my mons. I knew what he wanted. Lifting my head, I gazed into my brother's eyes. He smiled up at me and then pulled my head down to kiss me. We probed each other's mouths with our tongues. Our passion grew again, but this time it was mutual.

Since we climbed into bed, Glen gave me several incredible orgasms and I gave him one. We used our mouths for the first time in our budding relationship and now there was only one last barrier to cross. Up until that moment, it was fun. Now we were close to the point of no return.

I knew what I wanted, but I wasn't sure I was ready. If I didn't stop and move away, Glen's cock would soon be inside my pussy. He continued to move around below me, positioning his dick closer to my vaginal opening. I felt his shaft against my clitoris. My body wasn't paying attention to my thoughts and it moved unconsciously. My vagina contracted as if it were begging for something to enter it.

1...45678...18