Thanksgivings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Mike nor I spoke, but we both exchanged a look. Then he said, "Shall we play a bit?"

"Yep! You serve," I said.

This was the usual pattern we'd followed after the accident. Mike would take on both of us. Back then Dalia and I had won more, but now he was so fast on his feet, it made it almost fair. We played hard, Dalia and I took turns at the net as serve alternated. She was doing really well for not having played in such a long time. We were all sweating and laughing when Frank rolled himself to the sidewalk by the fence, the wheels of his chair crunching through the leaves that had gathered there.

"You guys missed a really lousy football game," Frank said chuckling.

"Mike has been running us ragged," Dalia responded, going to the gate.

Mike gave me an odd glance, I hadn't said anything to him about Dalia since she and I had spoken. She'd sworn me to keep her secret, but I had already mentioned my suspicions to him before, so I wondered if he'd noticed that Dalia's nipples were poking through her tight top and her eyes were starry as she went to hug Frank. They chatted a few moments and she came back to play.

"Okay, Mike. Show Frank that crazy spin," Dalia said.

Then she served the ball to Mike hard and right inside the line. Mike was quickly to the ball and lobbed it up with a slight twist of his wrist. He made it look effortless, but the skill became clear as the ball landed in front of me and bounced at nearly a right angle to the direction it was hit. I was unable to get the racket on it and everyone was laughing uncontrollably. We played a bit longer with Frank watching on and I could tell now.

Even if I hadn't known from Dalia's own words, I guessed anyone could see that there was more than brotherly and sisterly love between them. It was evident in how he watched Dalia and she frequently exchanged glances with him between play. I found myself daydreaming about how much movement he might have below the waist. How did they manage it? That Monkey's song 'Daydream Believer' started playing in my head, but I couldn't shake the images my mind kept presenting me.

A short time later we started losing the light and the coolness of the evening began settling in upon us, so we gathered up the balls and collected them into the basket. Mike and I agreed that Dalia should take the first shower. We followed her inside and stayed in the kitchen with Frank. No one was very hungry after the huge meal, but several of the adults were having an evening night cap. Mike and I got a bit more of the wine. Mom's table wine was nicer than the wine I'd bought for myself to have in my apartment. I planned to limit myself to two more glasses since I'd had three with the big dinner and my first glass already had me feeling tired.

The three of us remained in the kitchen with Robert and Sarah while Dalia went for her shower. The five of us all caught up while sipping our wine. Sarah wasn't drinking any wine but she'd been filling a particular craving. She was eating some homemade bread and butter pickles and washing them down with warm cocoa.

Eventually our little group joined the larger group in the family room. All of the conversations were starting to wear on me. I prefer to have one on one conversations. Big groups are kind of overwhelming. Mostly I listened and let my mind wander to thoughts of Mike. In some ways, he was stronger than me; he seemed to enjoy the big family group chat. The hours wore on, the kids were being sent off to bed again and I took the opportunity to depart too.

I made my way slowly up the stairs. The wine and today's activities were wearing on me; it had all been lots of fun but I was feeling relatively frustrated as well. The building tension between Mike and myself would soon need to be resolved. He was still downstairs, talking with Ben, but had said he would be up shortly. Was I crazy to want him so? I felt certain that Dalia and Frank must have been doing something in my old room; they had left the gathering downstairs almost an hour ago. I wasn't jealous, but it made me wonder if Mike and I might be able to be discretely engaged too.

Inside his bedroom, I went to the shower again. It seemed like the past couple of days had seen me more active than I'd been at school. I made a mental note to get into a tennis club or some type of activity at Harvard besides simply taking classes. As the warm water pattered on my body, my nipples tingled from the onslaught of the spray. I washed mindlessly and used the soaped washcloth across my body. When I reached my mons and vulva, I found myself extremely sensitive - too sensitive for the now rough feeling cloth - so I washed with my hand instead. In the process I found my fingers gently caressing my labia for a while and then I began alternately rubbing and squeezing my clit between my index and middle finger. The sensation was exhilarating and I pushed to finish myself quickly without making much noise at all. The dreamy afterglow had my thoughts twisted to my returning desire for what might take place in Mike's bed if I could control my vocal nature, as I just had.

When I'd finished cleaning and rinsing off, I got out and dried quickly. I closed the door to the central bath area and stood at Mikes black and white marble pedestal sink. My hair was still wet so I dried it a bit with Mike's new metallic hair dryer. The thing got my hair dry really fast and the warmth really took the chill off as I let the warm air pass over my goose-bumped skin. That visual of Mike sniffing my damp panties passed through my head again as I dried the hair between my legs and the scent wafted up into my senses. When I finished I went back into our room and started to put on my nightgown, but then I naughtily concluded I would sleep nude tonight. As I slipped between the cool sheets my nipples perked up again and right as the covers reached them, Mike entered the room.

He closed the door quickly but quietly. I pulled the covers up over my chest as a broad smile appeared on his face. Then he disrobed right there at his door and went to the shower, his cock bouncing the whole way across the room. The shower turned on and I listened to him wash. My groin was aching to be touched by him again and I rubbed myself absently until the water turned off and he reappeared at the bathroom door. I watched him as he dried off and hung his towel. I couldn't take my eyes off his bobbing cock as he switched off the light and closed the door gently. As he made his way around the bed our eyes met and I knew he'd seen my gaze. This was it. He joined me between the sheets like an eager puppy, my scent was thick as the sheet lowered and I felt him throbbing against my hip.

"What do you think?" he whispered, his eyes imploring me to say those forbidden words.

"I want you more than you know."

"What about your - um - the noise?"

"I don't care; I'll be as quiet as I can, but I need you," I moaned, as I encouragingly pulled him towards me with my hands at his waist.

He scooted closer towards me and our mouths met again as they had yesterday morning. While our mouths were engaged, our hands roamed freely over our clean nude bodies. The gentle touch Mike applied was so arousing. I lay my head upon my pillow as he maneuvered slightly above me with his upper torso. His hand alternated kneading each of my smallish breasts. My head felt like it was spinning and I emitted a low moan as Mike tweaked my left nipple into a small orgasm. Then he broke the kiss to look me in the eyes; all I could see there was love. He was checking that I was okay - that he could proceed. I put my arms around him and pulled him back into that blissful kiss and melted away.

All of the time we'd spent together over the years we just unconsciously knew where each other's bodies fit together. Initially of course, it hadn't been sexual, but now during the past couple of days, we had modified the use of that innate knowledge. I came back into the moment when I realized Mike had changed the motion of his hand on my breast to focus between my legs. Now, his fingers were caressing me through my thick pelt - my fluid was beginning to flow and slickened the path in preparation for him.

I could feel my breathing quicken as he let his fingers slip into my moist slit to gently massage me. My hand seemed to naturally find his throbbing manhood as if I'd always known where it was without even looking. When I wrapped my fingers around his rigid member, he hummed slightly into my mouth. Neither of us rushing to the next step, we patiently built our tension while continuing our deep kissing make out session.

Mike eventually broke the kiss to alternate licking and sucking on my excited nipples. He'd seen and felt them last night, but we had just done oral sex and then cuddled. Tonight he was taking full advantage of the opportunity to explore me further; I obliged him by turning to lie flat so he could see me and I could watch him. He was very gentle, his hands squeezing my breast lightly as he ran the rough surface of his tongue across. My areolae were drawn taut and the outer edges, where the areolar skin glands were, had bumped up as well. Mike's tongue caressed one side repeatedly and then the other. He was making me so hot as his hands roamed all over me.

Eventually, he lowered his hands to my waist and his mouth to my pussy. He was much less timid than when he started last night. His tongue bathed me anew as I watched and he gazed up at me. He would lick and watch my facial expression to see if he was getting the response he wanted. When he was satisfied he was doing it correctly he turned his gaze back to kissing the lips between my legs. Soon he was nibbling at my protruding nubbin and the attention started to push me closer to my release. I pressed his head into me and ran my hands through his long hair.

"Oh, God, that's so good," I hissed between my teeth, as I tried to remain quiet.

He took the encouragement and licked me inside my vaginal opening as my hips began to rise up to meet his tonguing. His hands pulled my hips toward him as he forced his tongue deeper into me repeatedly. Soon my hips were bucking as he managed to stay with me. When I started to tense, he took my clit between his lips and tongue and sucked me into his mouth. I froze with my hips raised up off the bed and trembled through and orgasm that made the one from last night pale in comparison. When I settled, I could wait no more. Encouraged by my ability to be quiet through such an intense orgasm, I wanted to have him inside me.

"Mike, make love with me, please."

"Are you sure?"

I'd never been so sure of anything and instead of talking, I urged him forward, pulling him gently with my hands and he joined me eagerly. I found his cock and guided the tip into my slit, which he'd so expertly moistened. We were staring into one another's eyes as he entered me. I saw the delight and love that was there as he slipped a bit more into me and then withdrew to lubricate his cock more thoroughly before entering me fully. In and out, slowly pushing more and more of himself inside me, facilely spreading my lips as the flow of my lubricant increased until I could hear the light squishing noises from my moisture and his cock moving into and out of my increasingly aroused pussy.

This moment was perfect and I never wanted it to end. I wanted to freeze it and put our 'Time in a Bottle', like the song said. Mike loved me, so my box of wishes would be empty, all answered by him. I clung to his waist as I encouraged every stroke he made. The wait, the internal struggle, all the worry of hurting one another or doing some further harm, had vanished. His deep blue eyes looking into mine, I perceived the intense combinations of love that can only exist between siblings, strengthened by bonds that can never be broken.

Soon Mike was holding his upper torso above me with his arms at my sides while he was pistoning into me. My legs spread further to allow him full entry and my hands gripped around his firm buttocks to pull him into me as his pelvis undulated his thick cock downward so it rubbed against my clit.

The feeling of him inside me stretching me and pounding into me forcefully was so right and natural. This was my one true love, I'd found him, he'd been right beside me for so long. Our broken, entangled, codependent lives were joined together now both emotionally and physically. This whole time, Mike was slipping in and out of my pussy at a fevered pace. I hadn't realized it was coming, but as he slapped in to me and he pounded into my mons, I started to quake.

"I'm - I - I'm - cummmming - ohhhh - my - God - Mike - it feeeels - sooooo - good," I groaned with surprisingly low volume. "Cum inside me, make me yours," I whispered in his ear.

I moved my hands to hug him tightly and my legs repositioned to pull his pelvis into me. Our bodies moved in unison as he began to quiver against me. He began to tense, his thrusts became needful and soon I felt jets of warm fluid shooting inside me.

"Oh, Maya! Fuck, that feels - oh - ohh - ungggg," he exhaled, as he quickened his pace.

The sloshing sounds became thicker as I watched his eyes close and his muscles tense repeatedly as he continued unabated through his long orgasm. Finally, he lunged into me one last time and his whole body quivered as he buried himself deep in my quim. My legs instinctively grasped him and pulled him even deeper as I found myself in a new orgasm that came on unexpectedly. I could feel myself gripping him as the walls of my vaginal canal contracted hard around his member.

"Ooooo, oooo - ooohhh," I hissed.

Mike came to rest atop me and was clinging to me tightly. Soon I could feel tears on my cheek. They weren't mine but I knew what he was feeling. I patted him softly and kissed the side of his face but I couldn't get him to look at me.

"Hey, don't cry," I whispered gently in his ear. "Sweetie, that was so good. You can't believe how good it was for me."

Finally, he lifted his head and looked at me with his deep blue eyes. They weren't sad, I'm not sure what you'd call it, maybe something between elation, relief and surprise.

"I love you, Maya," he said at last.

"I know. I've always known. I love you so very much."

Suddenly he was kissing me again. I couldn't get enough of his tender kisses. His tongue and lips and adoration mixed into a spell I couldn't and didn't want to escape. I knew that I never wanted what we had to end. We remained there in our afterglow for several minutes.

"I must be squishing you," Mike said after a time.

He wasn't really, it was actually quite comforting. We fit together like pieces of a puzzle that we'd solved together. Before I could object, he was in motion again, moving himself off of me, which caused his penis to plop out of me along with our combined fluids. From beneath his mattress, he retrieved a cloth and quickly dabbed the sticky mixture from me and the sheet below me.

"I don't mind," I offered.

I really didn't, but he kept after it until it was mostly dry. Then he got up and quietly brought two hand towels from the linen closet in the bathroom. He handed me one and I placed it between my legs. Then I moved over to his side of the bed so he could place the other over the wet spot. He was being really nervous and concerned about me.

Finally, he spoke, "Maya, I should have worn a rubber. I'm sorry, do you need to rinse it out or - "

Now, it was all making sense, "Mike, honey, it's okay. Come here," I said, as I pulled him onto the bed next to me. "I'm on the 'pill'; I should have told you, there's nothing to worry about."

His relief was instantaneous and he hugged me close. "I didn't know."

"It was the best thing I've experienced," I lavishly praised him. "You were so gentle. You took your time and made me climax first and then again when you did."

The praise was just what he'd needed to hear. He was hugging me so tightly in our newly swapped positions. We pulled up the covers and snuggled together a while longer, his hands gently caressing my whole body.

"I'll never forget this," he said after a while.

I turned on my side to look at him. "Mike?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want anyone else ever again."

"Me either."

I snuggled my backside back into him and allowed my thoughts to carry me off to sleep where I dreamed of a future for us.


Friday morning I awoke early still snuggled up to Mike with that silly love song by Abba, 'Honey Honey', running through my head. My leg was actually draped over him so that my pussy was pressed against his leg. The memory and afterglow of last night's coupling drifted into my thoughts because like the line went, he really did thrill me. I found that especially true when I discovered I could smell myself on his face and there was a faint background odor that our coupling had produced.

The hand towel had been removed and the light on the night table had been turned off. I wondered if it had been Mike when he began to shift a bit and I'd thought he'd be awake soon. However, he merely seemed to be having a very nice dream and rolled over a bit. The smile and cute dimples conveyed everything I needed to know; last night probably meant as much or more to him as it did to me. Slowly I extricated myself from him and the sheets, while trying to let him sleep. My love for him certain, I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower; not wanting to repeat our previous mistakes.

When I finished and returned from the bathroom he was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me longingly.

"I can't tell you how much last night meant," he offered.

"To me, too."

He stood and met me with my towel wrapped around me to give me a kiss. I could taste myself again and my memory of Dalia's confrontation prodded me to remind him as I reluctantly broke the kiss.

"You need to shower this morning."

"Yeah, I just thought you might join me."

"We can't do that this morning, people will hear."

He knew I was right and acquiesced, "Yeah, I know. You've given me something to look forward to though," he said. Then he gave me another kiss and headed into the bathroom with a huge grin on his face.

I got dressed and headed downstairs, where I found Mom sitting at the head of the kitchen table, in her bathrobe, with Mellony and Zach who were both fully dressed. She'd made them both bowls of cereal and she was sitting drinking her coffee while she inattentively filled in her crossword puzzle and listened to the two of them talking. I walked over to her and gave her a big hug. She hugged me back more strongly than usual.

"Hope I didn't interrupt your grand-kid time. How did you sleep?" I whispered.

"Very soundly until these two came and woke me up this morning," she said softly, breaking into a broad smile. "They're just raring to go today."

As I stood, she glanced at me, started to look back at her two grandchildren and then did a little double take. I could feel the blood rushing to my face, so I turned reflexively into the kitchen to get some coffee from the big percolator. Wondering what she might have seen, I retrieved a cup from the cupboard and tried to relax.

Pressing the lever down to fill my cup, I thought about how odd it was that Mellony was up so early, since she should have been on pacific time. I guessed she was having such a good time seeing her cousin, she'd gotten up for him or perhaps he'd gotten her up.

"How did you sleep, Maya," Mom asked, breaking me from my reflection.

"I am sleeping very well, now that I'm at home," I responded.

"Where's Mike this morning?"

"I think he's getting a shower."

"What do you two have planned today?"

"I thought we'd spend some time with you and maybe take our nieces and nephews to a movie later."

The kids got up and put their finished bowls in the sink and were headed for the mud-room door.

1...678910...13