Thanksgivings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you two need to put a light jacket on," she told them, as she followed them to the door.

"Oh Gram..." they chimed in unison.

Their 'Oh Gram' attitude was short lived as Mom handed them down their jackets which were hung in the mud-room. She watched as Mellony helped Zach put his on and then they were off into the yard to play. She watched them go through the door window. When they'd disappeared from view, she turned and I saw she had a smile and a little tear forming.

"Those two have been like two peas in a pod the whole visit," she said.

She wiped the tear away and resumed her place at the head of the table. I thought about her observation and compared it with my observations of them yesterday as they'd played on the swings. Maybe this was what Dalia had meant about being 'in tune'. I joined Mom at the table to drink my coffee. She was sitting in a somewhat pensive state, staring toward me, but not looking at me.

"Where are you?" I asked her at length.

"Oh, I - I don't know, maybe I'm missing your father - thinking about all the things he's missed, will miss," she said with a little melancholy in her voice.

I put my hand on hers where it rested on the table. "I know, Mike and I were talking about the same thing yesterday. He never saw Mica and won't see Sarah's baby, or any of my children or Mike's, if we have any." The words came out oddly phrased, but she didn't seem to take notice.

"Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking about. He always wanted his kids and grand-kids to be here at Mokem Miklet."

Then Mike was joining us in the kitchen. "Good morning," he said heartily, as he came to hug Mom.

When he was done, he proceeded to get himself some coffee and joined us at the table. It was like those days this summer when it'd just been the three of us. It felt so normal, and so different at the same time. Everything had changed over the past couple of days. Maybe it had been a natural progression, but there was something subtly changed in Mike; he had a level of confidence or certainty now. Mom was looking at him and I knew she could see it too. Then she was looking at me again.

The moment was broken when Eli and Nathan came into the kitchen, followed by Grandpa. They were looking for something quick for breakfast and of course some coffee before they took off back to Stowe Mountain. Mom was up helping them find things. Grandpa wanted a single egg over easy and my uncles wanted their daily habit of two shredded wheat biscuits. After she fixed Grandpa's egg, she excused herself to go get dressed and more family members were coming in to get breakfast. Mike and I moved out into the sitting room with our coffees, to get out of the melee.

We remained in the sitting room and were joined by Frank and Dalia after a bit. Shortly after breakfast, Mom joined us too with her paper, but she was anxious to get a family photo to remember the gathering, since several people would be leaving shortly. All of her planning had made things come together better than even she had expected. We all headed back out in the main area of the house, folks were starting to gather and Mike headed upstairs to get his camera and tripod.

The steps of the front porch were often used for the group photo. They were quite wide and had eight steps, which meant we could have as many as nine rows of people with some people standing on the ground, although we didn't need that many. Mike reappeared shortly and began setting up.

The camera had gone to Mike after Dad passed, since he was fascinated with complex mechanical devices, its complicated timing mechanism fell into that category of technical items around the house that only he seemed able or willing to master. During Thanksgivings past, Dad frequently took several shots and tried to choose the best one to get framed. Mike eagerly informed us we'd be doing the same this year. Getting everyone assembled for the photo often seemed the largest task. There was a lot of position jostling to get everyone on a step so that they could be seen.

The final arrangement this year had Grandpa, Bubbe and Zayde sitting in chairs at the bottom with Frank. Behind them stood the grand-kids: Lev, Aya, Mellony, Zach and Mica. The next row had our aunt and uncles: Tom, Eli, Nathan, Zefrum and Selma. The penultimate row had the rest of Mom's children and their spouses: Ben & Anna, Rachel & Jon, David & Colleen and Sarah & Robert. The top row had Dalia, Mom, me and Mike on the end.

Mike took a half dozen pictures as he repeatedly ran to set the timer and came back to join us on the top step. It was probably going to be a great picture, since the sun was coming directly at the front door, which gave perfect lighting with almost no shadow on people's faces. Then he took some shots of just the Grand Parents and Mom, and then each of the individual families. Finally, he took one of just the two of us, which he claimed was to 'finish out the roll', but I knew the real reason.

The group quickly broke up following the photos, since Grandpa, Eli and Nathan (the bachelor uncles) were setting back off for Vermont. The family crowded around Eli's Cadillac to wish them well and make their good-byes. They'd planned to stay longer, but weather reports were saying it was already snowing where they all lived near Stowe Mountain.

The three of them owned a ski lodge there and this was getting into their busy time of year. Although they were all semi-retired or fully retired, they still kept an eye on things at their lodge. Grandpa reiterated their standing invitation for anyone in the family to come up for a visit.

"You know you are welcome to come anytime. Stay a day or stay a week; we'll always make a place for you," he said jovially.

Mom and Dad had taken Mike and me a few times before his death, but it was Dalia and Frank who had been most active on the slopes. As they drove away I couldn't help but remember one special trip we'd taken to their resort. Mom and Dad took Frank, Dalia, Michael and myself with them for the occasion of their thirtieth wedding anniversary, which fell right in the middle of the eight days of Hanukkah that year. Michael was eight and I was nine and the twins were set to graduate from Harvard in the spring. Mom and Dad had gotten a cabin for themselves and another for the four of us.

Happy memories filled my mind: skiing, sitting by the open fire in the family room, drinking hot chocolate and really enjoying the camaraderie of our siblings and parents. An odd feeling washed over me as I remembered one particular night. There had only been two rooms in the cabin, for some reason Michael and I were sharing and Frank and Dalia were sharing. Maybe it was the age difference or maybe it was something else, because the timing seemed to match when Dalia might have gotten pregnant. The four of us were a clique, but in retrospect, we'd really been more like two little couples even then.

Those thoughts sparked my remembrance of another trip that stood out, probably because it was the last one with Mom, Dad, Michael and me. It had been a shorter trip and we were older but this time we were all in one big cabin. Michael and I shared one room while they were in the other. It was the year before the accident and we were about thirteen and fourteen. I remembered waking up in the middle of the night because of some movement in the upper bunk. I'd thought it was him having a dream at the time, but now that buried memory had me wondering how long his attraction to me might have actually existed.

After the departures, I separated from the group and took part of the morning to get some reading done. I didn't want to be completely away from everyone, so I got my backpack and sat in the sitting room reading from my course books. Mom joined me for a bit while she finished her crosswords. She was finished in record time today and left me to my reading. I didn't have any homework that would be due, but there was reading assigned over the holiday. I took the lull in family activities to make sure I got it done. Shortly before lunch time, Mike found me.

"Hey, what are you doing hidden away in here?"

"Just getting some reading done for my psychology class. I'm just finishing actually," I said, as I closed the book.

He saw the book and got an odd introspective look on his face and sat beside me on the love seat.

"Does it say anything in there about - um - well - us?" he whispered.

"Well, it isn't an advanced course, but it covers some related issues. That topic is presented in a mostly negative light, although it does mention it is common for relatives of a similar age," I answered quietly. I was trying to be a little obscure in case we were overheard.

"So, we're aberrant."

"Nonconformant," I countered.

"I don't want to change what we have."

"Are you having regrets?"

"Absolutely not. I'm just thinking about any potential repercussions." Then after some moments he said, "Come on, Mom's got sandwiches and turkey soup in the kitchen."

We joined the crowd in the kitchen. The grand-kids were all finishing their lunch and putting their bowls in the sink, so they could head back outside. Mom was at the stove by one of two large pots of soup, starting to serve herself. Bubbe, Zayda, Tom, Zefrum and Selma were all at the dining room table, but Mom sat in the kitchen. I wondered why she wasn't sitting in with her folks and brother as Mike and I both got some soup and joined her. The soup was full of vegetables and turkey in a light broth and tomato base. Mike and I split a grilled cheese sandwich from the ones she'd made to supplement the leftovers from the deli. Not too long after that Frank and Dalia joined us and the older brothers, sisters and in-laws all started coming in as well. The kitchen and dining room tables were both full and several of the men folk took to standing at the island to eat.

When we finished and the group was about to disseminate again, I asked, "Does anyone have a problem with Mike and I taking the kids to a movie this evening? I think 'Gus' is still playing."

There was mutual agreement that it would be perfect and we planned to go to the 8:00 PM showing. Mike and I went out into the yard with the kids and told them the news. They were fairly enthusiastic about going.

The remainder of the afternoon Mike, Mom and me spent catching up with Bubbe, Zayde, Mom's uncle (Tom) and brother (Zefrum). Tom had stories about Zefrum and Mom when they were children and teenagers. In one story he told, he'd been about a year and a half older than our Mom and evidently very protective of her. As the story unfolded, Zef had beaten the daylights out of a senior right after she'd gone to high school. The look on Selma's (Zefrum's wife) face was priceless as Tom acted out how Zef had pulled the guy out of the car right in the parking lot after a game at school. The guy had been making unwelcome advances and Zef had been there just in time. Zef told the story a bit differently saying his memory was clearer since he was actually there. Mom's eyes looked teary and distant through this particular story, as if remembering some bittersweet moment.

They had dozens of funny stories that afternoon. There were a couple of sad stories they told about their experiences losing friends and family in both wars. There were obviously more lost in the second world war, but they didn't dwell on it much. Mike and I just liked hearing the stories about our family. The older siblings must have heard these dozens of times, since they were all between ten and fifteen years older than us. This oral tradition was something Mike and I had missed out on over the last four years. It's a funny thing how your attention to these family history narratives changes as you pass into adulthood and how your understanding of them becomes more complex. To me it felt like rereading some of my favorite stories only to find new meanings and hidden subtexts.

When dinner time came, Mike and I just got a quick bite and got the kids ready to go see 'Gus'. We piled them all into Mike's Jeep and headed off to see the movie. We got back home around ten or eleven, to find several of the adults had gone to bed but there were also two tables of people playing Rook. The kids had been really well behaved for us and we told their parents how good they'd been but now they were all tired and they were gotten off to bed. Mike and I were tired too and bid our good nights.

Reaching Mike's room we both stripped down, brushed our teeth, used the restroom and fell into bed with the lights off. Mike snuggled up to me and I could feel his hard penis pressing against my clit, but he didn't make any move for sex and seemed to want to cuddle. I didn't want to force the issue and wondered if he was worrying about being 'aberrant' as he clung to me.


Saturday morning arrived a little earlier than I'd expected. I couldn't see the clock, or anything really since it was still dark outside and Mike seemed to be over his internal struggle now, as his morning wood pressed against me urgently where I spooned against him.

"Maya?" he whispered softly in my ear.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I need you. I - I know I said, I could just love you, but I can't."

"Mike, it's already settled, there's no one else for me," I said, as I pressed my bum further back allowing him to slip inside me.

"Ohhhh, God!" he exclaimed, as he became fully implanted inside me. "You're so wet."

This morning I was nearly as wet as I'd been that first night. I wasn't sure why I'd awoken so wet, but having him inside me from the rear was exciting me to no end. Mike's soft hands found my breasts and kneaded them from behind as he rocked into and out of me gently. His mouth planting soft sweet kisses on my neck and shoulders.

The movement of his cock in me from behind seemed to press on the front of my vaginal canal much more in this position and before I even knew what was happening, I'd climaxed several times. I was gasping for breath and Mike slowed his pace.

"Is it okay," he asked.

"I can't tell you how good you feel like this."

The encouragement had his hands about my waist pulling himself against me as we both writhed against one another forcefully to a rhythm only we could hear. I could feel the spasm rippling through my vagina gripping him strongly and Mike's breath quicken.

His grip on me tightened as he was suddenly rushing to finish. We arrived almost simultaneously this time. Mike was actually the louder of the two of us this morning.

"Ohhh fuck, oh fuck, Maya - oh - ungggg," he said at a volume that I assumed could be heard in the kitchen below or bedroom above.

"Shhhh, oooohhh, shhh, ooooggg - you've got to - " I tried to calm him but then I was verbal too. "Oh my God! Oh fuck, just like that."

Mike forced himself deep inside me one last time and his cock twitched out hot jets of cum right against my cervix. The feeling was calming and exciting at the same time. I lie there quivering with his hard cock still in me while his hands stroked through my hair.

"Maya, that was so good," he said at last.

"You're so good to me, Mike."

He put his arm around my front again, as if to reassure himself my breasts were still there for him. He cupped and held them wordlessly praising them with his gentle exploration of their every detail. It was very calming and soon I was asleep in his arms.

When I awoke again, it was very light outside. Something told me it was late, maybe too late. Mike was still holding me, his penis had slipped out, but was hard again. He wasn't stirring yet, but I ached to repeat our coupling and tilted my pelvis and hips so the tip might slip back inside me. I wasn't succeeding and I used my hand to press him inside gently.

Mike woke with a start, but quickly realized the situation and began pumping in to me quickly. It was so lovely having him here like this, lying here together. We were of one heart, one soul and one driving objective. This time was less rushed and Mike seemed to pace himself better, which just meant that I was the beneficiary of more little orgasms and a longer session. It was glorious and I reveled in the ecstasy he was giving me, while I held back my vocal nature as best I could.

"Maya?" he whispered.

"Uhhh-huh?"

"Can we do it like the first time?"

He was such a sweetie. "Of course." I said, as I repositioned myself, so I was on my back. "Come here, you," I said pulling him on top of me again.

His aim became clear, as instantly as he re-entered me, his head lowered to suck the nipple of my right breast into his mouth. From behind he'd been feeling me, but he couldn't suckle on me like he'd wanted.

I couldn't contain my enjoyment of the two wonderful sensations. "Oh, yeah. Suck it harder, nibble on it a little too."

My words egged him onward and soon his cock was sloshing in and out of me with a new batch of seed deposited deep inside me as he alternated his sucking from one nipple to the other. This time he'd gone off silently without giving me much warning. We could both hear the voices in the kitchen below and it seemed to add to our excitement. Mike didn't stop after coming though, his young cock stayed hard and he continued to pound into me so hard that his bed began to squeak lightly. The sounds triggered my release for some reason and suddenly my eyes were closed tight.

"Ewah!" I let out a little squeal.

At that moment the noise in the kitchen below us quieted abruptly, but Mike's thrusts just increased. I couldn't imagine that he would be able to cum again, but it sure felt like he was quickly approaching another climax as he trembled above me.

"Uuff - ahh - ohh," he exhaled, as he clinched up tight and held himself still pressing down into me firmly.

I hugged him tightly and pulled him down on top of me. His breath was coming in roughly and he was perspiring lightly in the cool air. Soon I could feel the goosebumps forming on his back.

"You think anyone heard?" he asked when he caught his breath.

"They might have."

"Think we could just hide in here the rest of the day?"

"We could try," I offered, but looking at his clock now I saw that we'd have to get up. "It's almost ten."

"Wow, we really slept in."

"Hard work makes you sleep better," I teased him.

"Let's get a shower together this morning," he said, almost pleading.

"Okay, but we've got to be quiet and one of us will need to get out and go down before the other."

"I'll go down first today, you went down yesterday," he offered.

In the shower we took turns washing one another sensuously. Mike took the pink Dove bar and cleaned me all over. He paid special attention to my arm pits, breasts and pubic area. His strong hands rubbing through my thick bush nearly started another episode, but I stopped him before we went too far. Then I washed him and took special care while washing his cock and the butt. I teased him a tiny bit while kneeling in front of him as I took his cock into my mouth for a few minutes, the water just raining down on me. I reluctantly let him out as I realized the time had been too long.

Once out, Mike was dried and quickly dressed. He went down stairs to minimize suspicion and find out who might have been in the kitchen when we'd both made our noises. I dressed slowly and dried my hair again with the dryer. I decided I was going to have to get one of these myself.

Downstairs, I found that Ben and Anna are just preparing to go shul. Anna is more orthodox and Ben has been active too, but they've decided to go to a synagogue here in Bristol rather than heading home just yet. They and their kids are all in the family room, dressed in nicer attire. Ben and Lev each have on their kippot and Mike was just helping Lev with tying his tie. They were off shortly after that but would be back around noon.

1...7891011...13