Thanksgivings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I went to the kitchen and found Mom, Frank and Dalia at the kitchen table. I thought Dalia was giving me a look, but wasn't sure. This morning I was very hungry and got out the eggs. Mom had three dozen in the refrigerator and I figured I'd make some hard boiled eggs.

"Mom, I'm going to make some hard boiled eggs. Should I just make a bunch?"

"That's an excellent idea, Maya. Why don't you get the big pot and make two dozen. The sandwiches are all gone now, I guess people were hungrier than I'd thought."

I put them all in the big pot and covered them with water. Then I placed them on the gas stove and turned it on full. While I waited, I made two pieces of toast with butter and strawberry jam, that Mom had made, and offered one to Mike. Then I made myself and Mike cups of coffee but he was apparently very hungry this morning as well, because when he finished wolfing down the toast, he was rummaging in the refrigerator looking for something else.

It only took fifteen minutes for the big pot to boil and seven more minutes to make the eggs hard, but even I was getting a little hungry towards the end of it. When they were done, Mike got two eggs and another piece of toast and I just got two eggs. Frank and Dalia had left the kitchen by then, but Mom was working the new crossword, so she was still with us.

Mom gave Mike an odd look as he stuffed the first of his eggs into his mouth whole. He got a little self conscious and ate the second one slightly slower and more civilly. I'd peeled mine and smashed them with butter, so I ate them slowly with a fork, while drinking my coffee as we exchanged glances back and forth.

"What do you two have planned today?"

It was a usual question. We'd heard it countless times in the past, but today it took me by surprise and I was coughing on my egg.

When I recovered, I said, "Well, we were thinking about collecting leaves to have a fire in the fire pit tonight."

"Oh, yeah. What a good idea," she agreed. "Maybe you can get the kids to help some; make it a game. I'll make some hot chocolate and we can cook over the fire."

"Well, one of your notes had mentioned it. The weather is being simply perfect for it."


Around noon Zefrum and his wife, Selma along with Bubbe, Zayde and Mom's uncle, Tom were all packed and about to head back to Manchester, New Hampshire. We were outside when Ben and family were arriving back at the house. Everyone gathered around and wished them a safe trip home. The hugging and kissing was nearly endless, with no one wanting to leave someone out.

A short time later Robert was moving their bags and things from the cottage into the main house. Sarah was starting to have some pain in her pelvis as her Braxton Hicks had begun ratcheting up. This being her first baby, she hadn't known what to expect, but walking back and forth between the cottage was definitely not helping things. It was decided that they should take the second master now that Bubbe had gone, since climbing the stairs might further aggravate the condition.

Mike and I got the rakes out from the storage next to the pool and began raking the large yard. The younger kids played jumping in our piles the whole time. Zach took some turns raking to show Mellony he could do it.

As the afternoon wore on, Lev and Aya joined us in the yard. Strictly they weren't supposed to work on Shabat (the Sabbath is technically sundown Friday until the appearance of three stars Saturday evening). There was at least one early star visible (although I think it was Venus) and this was more of a fun and play thing than work, so it seemed maybe it was okay with their parents. Lev and Aya took turns bringing piles of leaves we'd raked to the pit in a wheelbarrow, occasionally bring one of the younger kids along for a ride and dump out.

Once the sun finally went down, we added some logs from the wood pile to the fire pit and set it going. Flames lept into the air maybe as high as twelve feet initially, but they were soon lessened. We kept adding more leaves as the night went on until they were all gone. The logs we'd piled on the bonfire probably stood two feet in the air and the kids were soon begging to roast kosher hotdogs and marshmallows. Mom had the fire-pit roasting sticks for everyone and the kids had a blast.

Everyone was in the yard tonight until almost 8:00 PM. The fire was warm and cheery. The kids were sated with food and drink. Mom had made a huge batch of hot chocolate in the percolator and was serving it up in big enameled camping mugs, which were for just such occasions.

Not too long after that the kids were getting tired and the adults were prodding them inside. Mike and I stayed out to tend the fire into the night. We talked and talked about how we might make things work. He knew I was leaving tomorrow and didn't want it to end. I felt the same but we both had school on Monday. When the embers were all burnt down, Mike sprayed the fire out with a hose and we went inside. Evidently, it was so late that everyone had gone to bed. The light was on in the mud room and kitchen, but everything else was off.

Turning out lights as we went, we climbed the stairs quietly and made our way back into Mike's room. There we stripped down and decided to get a shower to get the smokey smell out of our skin and hair. Inside the shower, Mike's cock was immediately aroused and we had a quick coupling. He was washing my back and giving my crotch area extra attention. I pulled him close while tilting my pelvis back toward him. He was inside me like this morning, but I found the standing position a little more difficult. Mike's height made him have to squat a bit, so while exciting and we both achieved climax, it probably hadn't been everything he'd hoped it would be.

Later in bed he wondered aloud, "Maybe if we did it in the pool or a hot tub it would be better."

"It was nice in the shower, sweetie. Of course, it'd be nice just about anywhere with you."

Mike fell silent. I'm sure he was deep in thought. I wondered about how things had changed so dramatically in the past few days and how we would really be after I went back to college. Desperately, I hoped things wouldn't be like last time, I didn't know if I could stand seeing him in such pain. We both went to sleep that night thinking about things to come.


Sunday morning I awoke and found Mike was no longer in bed. There were the faint noises of various foot traffic on the wooden floors. It was a familiar pattern of sounds that seemed to occur on departure day.

I got up and got dressed and headed downstairs to find that nearly everyone was preparing to leave. Only Mom, Frank, Dalia, Sarah, Robert and Mike would be here later today. Mike was busy helping them all get packed and locate lost items before they left.

Ben, Anna, Lev and Aya were all packing their station wagon to head back to Providence. David and Colleen were going to head back to Mattapan with Zach and Mica as well. Rachel, Jon and Mellony were getting ready to go catch their flight back to California. The kids all had school tomorrow, actually Mellony was going to miss a day, but they'd stayed over intentionally so Mellony and Zach would have more time. The two kids were nearly in tears as they parted, they'd hugged one another and promised to write and phone each other. I tried to helped soothe them through the emotional scene between the two of them, telling them they would see one another again soon. Eventually, they calmed and everyone got underway.

After they departed, there seemed to be an emotional let down in the house. This was always the hardest part part of the upheaval I experienced. Perhaps some of my problem with the event was the anticipation of the time where everyone departs. The sense of loss being so prominent in my life, having them go was more painful than my anything I experienced with large groups. Mike seemed to see the change in my mood and tried to cheer me up.

"Come on there's stuff to do."

"I know. I'm just going to miss them."

With so many of our relatives departed, Mike told Mom that he and I would gather the linens from their rooms. It was something we had done after gatherings before Dad passed. I became aware that he had a covert plan, when we were stripping the beds in the upstairs apartments. The first one had two double beds and had been used by our uncles. We gathered the linens and proceeded to the apartment across from this one. They had a hall separating them with doors that locked, but were generally open. In the bedroom of the second apartment there were two double beds as well, but only one had been used by Grandpa.

These apartments were warm, since Dad had over insulated the walls, ceiling and floor, because he hadn't wanted any burst pipes or damage when they were unoccupied. There were skylights on the south facing ceiling that allowed the sun to come into the rooms during a good portion of the day. We stripped the one bed, but then Mike dropped the sheets and pushed me playfully onto the one that was still made. His eyes were full of mischief and lust.

"What do you think you're doing Mister Aaron?"

"I just thought this might be the perfect spot."

"Spot for what?"

"To ravage you while you squeal!" he said, as he moved to rest atop me.

"You don't think they'll hear?"

"Pretty unlikely, but I don't know how loud you would have screamed without that pillow," he said with a big grin.

"I stayed pretty quiet our first time," I said a little defensively, although I had really wanted to cry out several times Friday night or maybe it had been Saturday morning.

"Yes, you did."

"I think I want to try," I said, as I took his hand and moved it to my breast.

Then I began unbuttoning his shirt. He smiled at me and began unbuttoning mine too, and undid my bra in the front when he finished. I sat forward a bit and he pulled them both from beneath me and tossed them behind him in a pile on the shag carpet. Then he scooted down to kneel at my feet and removed my shoes and socks.

He rubbed the bottoms of my feet for several moments almost giving them a light massage. Then he pulled my right foot to his mouth and began licking and sucking on my toes. It kind of tickled and I let out a little yelp. A devilish smile crept across his face and he pulled the left foot up to join the right and gave it a similar treatment, but this time he licked the bottom of my foot from heel to toe, flicking he tongue as he went. It was too much and I withdrew my foot reflexively, giggling all the while.

Mike crawled forward to undo my pants while I watched him and I lifted my bottom so he could pull them and my panties off in a single smooth quick motion. Then he was between my legs and licking me lightly.

"Hey, no fair," I said, "I'm all naked and you're still half dressed."

My words just seemed to make him lick me harder and my complaints turned into moans of pleasure. He pushed my legs apart a bit more so he could press his head between them more easily. I felt a small orgasm building and Mike started humming as he took my clit into his mouth. The extra vibration pushed me into a full blown orgasm and suddenly, I was yelling.

"Oh, fuck - what are you doing - om - gawd, you're making me - unngggg."

His hands reached up on my tummy to calm me slightly, but he continued humming and sucking as I bucked lightly through my orgasm. When I began to come back down, I found his hands now at my breasts, his fingers tweaking my excited nipples gently.

"That's was heavenly, but I want to try it again. This time I want you in my mouth while you're doing that," I said, as I pulled him up to join me on the bed beside me.

Now it was his turn to be pressed backward on the bed, so I could remove his shoes, socks and pants. I wasn't sure about licking his feet, but when I removed his pants, his cock flipped up to meet me and I gave it a lick and a quick suck.

"Scoot up on the bed some more," I told him, as I completed the removal of his pants.

When he was flat in the middle of the bed, I climbed on and took his cock in my mouth. At the same time I swung my leg over him and placed my moist pussy right above his face. Mike took the hint and pulled me down so he could pleasure me at the same time. This position was actually more pleasurable somehow. His tongue moving downward from hood to clit in alternation with his sucking was driving me crazy. For my part, I was bobbing my mouth up and down on him, licking the length of his shaft repeatedly. Stopping periodically to suck gently on the bulb of his cock.

It was really nice having the unique licking sensation while I sucked on him. It felt like we could just relax and do this for as long as we could stand it. I was learning how he responded and tried to just pleasure him without over exciting him. As pleasant as it was, I wanted to have him cum inside me and with all our recent activity, I didn't want to waist what might be our last time for a while.

Releasing his cock with a plop that echoed in the room, I switched myself around so I could see his deep blue eyes in the bright room. He was watching me intently as I lowered my pussy directly onto his cock. His smile broadened to show his teeth and dimples again. I loved those cute dimples of his. When I finished sitting back, I eased slowly forward and Mike reached up to grasp my breast.

Soon, I was practically bouncing up and down on him, and he was periodically bottoming out inside me. The sensation was fantastic! Mike was definitely enjoying this position; he had access to my breasts and kept leaning forward to take one into his mouth. The swirling of his tongue across my nipple while riding him like this was pushing me toward orgasm quickly.

Mike was trying to keep things even keel though, his hands on my hips were slowing my pace, which evidently had been a bit too fast. I obliged him and decreased the bouncing by leaning back and grinding on him. Sitting up straight, I slid myself back and forth along his erect penis. Before long I was climaxing hard while Mike pulled my hips forward while pressing down to make the contact that much stronger.

"Oh, yeah! Force it in there!" I moaned loudly.

"You like that, don't you," he teased back.

"Just like that, don't - don't stop - "

My motions were becoming erratic but Mike just pressed his hips forward and kept the pressure downward on my hips as I moved forward.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Fuck yeah! Ooooooo - you - are - sooooo good. God this is good. Unnnnggh."

Mike pushed me backward as I finished and he resumed pounding into me as I grabbed the sheet. He didn't appear anywhere near climax and seemed more determined than ever to make me scream. That devious smile fleetingly crossed his lips as he raised my leg up and into my chest. Leaning forward on them he began really slamming into me. My second orgasm came quickly without much notice.

"Oh Mike, oh Mike, oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck."

Unable to do much but take him repeatedly in this position, I just did and it was exquisite. His strong arms held me tight and my legs close together. I couldn't reach him to kiss him like this, but I could see the love in his eyes. He loved me so much, just thinking about it made me wetter. The sounds of his cock sloshing into me were making me crazy.

"I love you, Mike. Fuck me hard and cum inside."

"Maya, I'm about there," he huffed.

"Fuck my tight pussy, it's only for you."

"Oh, God. I - I'm - oh fuck."

He spread my legs wide now and buried himself deep. Twitch after twitch of hot ejaculate warmed me inside and I came again. Now, I was able to pull him forward into a kiss. His lips so tender, his breathing hard and his muscle's trembled as his tension began to diminish. He rolled beside me to kiss for a while, but after a bit we both knew we needed to get back.

"We need to get this laundry going and you've got to pack," he said sadly.

"Yeah, I know, but this was so nice. I'm glad you thought up this plan. You surprise me sometimes."

"That's good, I don't ever want you to think I'm boring."

We got dressed and gathered up the linens, including the ones from the spare bed and headed downstairs to go to the cottage. As we came into the garage, Dalia was standing by her car which was parked next to mine. She was smoking one of those thin cigarettes. She'd been trying to quit and didn't smoke near Mom. She blew out a puff of smoke from the corner of her mouth so it went away from us and flicked the ashes off.

"Now, you're really being careless," she said to the two of us.

Mike and I walked over beside her, while she took another long drag. She exhaled slowly letting the smoke drift up into her nose while re-inhaling it. We were both standing there with a couple sets of sheets in our arms. I was trying to think of what to say, when Mike spoke.

"Dalia, are you following us?"

"No, I just popped out to my car to get a cigarette and have a smoke. I've almost got it kicked, but every once and a while, I need a puff or three," she said. Then she smiled and blew a little smoke ring, teasingly towards Mike and then stooped to put out the largely unused cigarette on the driveway

"Are you going to tell?" I asked.

"Maya, you two are adults. I've spoken to you both separately and to you at length -" she fell silent a moment. "I hope you haven't broken our confidence," she said with a nod.

"I told you I wouldn't." The implication was clear, she hadn't been as forthcoming with Mike as she had me. She hadn't told him about she and Frank having sex or her abortion. I wondered why she was only choosing to share that with me.

"I simply worry about you two."

"You know we've been close for a long time?" Mike offered.

"And you both know this is different. What if it'd been someone else down here?"

"We'll try to be more careful," I said.

"You're not going to stop, are you?"

"We can't," Mike said dejectedly.

"Well, you're just lucky it was Frank and me in the kitchen yesterday morning."

"You heard?" I asked.

"How could we not?"

"I'm leaving later today. We were helping gather the laundry -" I stopped myself from lying to her. I felt my shoulders drop and resigned to tell her the truth. "Dalia, it's going to be almost a month before we see each other again."

She just shook her head and sighed, "You're trying to squeeze in enough to hold you over?"

Mike and I nodded.

"Ah, young love. You know it doesn't quite work like that, right?"

Mike and I looked at one another and shrugged, sheepishly. I didn't know anything except how Mike made me feel all the time, now.

"Both of you come here and give me a hug." While we were in our group hug, she whispered, "I love you two, so very much. I've known this was coming for a long time. I hope you deal with it better than I did."

When she released us, Mike had the oddest look on his face. "Better than you did?"

Dalia folded her arms at her chest, which pressed her breasts into her flannel shirt. She had the top two buttons undone which made her cleavage become more prominent as the shirt drew tight across her bosom. But what I noticed (and maybe Mike did too) was that she didn't have a bra on and her nipples were in a very excited state. A big grin appeared on her face.

"You didn't tell him did you?"

"I told you I wouldn't."

"Tell me what?"

"You should both get a shower after you start that laundry," she said. "And maybe you should go in the back way." Then strolled back towards the house.

Mike was clearly perplexed, but he followed me into the cottage to gather the sheets there. We brought them all back to the house and did use the entry in back to access the laundry by way of the mud-room, since we evidently smelled of sex. I tossed in the first load of sheets, which included the ones we'd soiled and then placed the rest in the large hamper there. After I started the washer, Mike and I went up the back stairs, which wound around and served as a laundry drop, quietly so as not to attract any attention.