That's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

She laughed and said, "I usually play twenty four but I figured we might talk some so I ordered less."

The games started and Nora had no trouble what so ever. We had played seven games and I wasn't even close to a bingo. A couple of times I missed putting a dot on my number and Nora spotted it and dotted it for me.

The next game I needed B5 for a bingo. I really felt excited until they called B6 and some old broad yelled out bingo. I know I was mad and swore under my breath. It made Nora laugh and of course it made me laugh.

I went and got us both a beverage. Nora played my cards while I was gone. I heard her yell bingo as I was headed back.

"Did you win?" I asked.

"No, you did," she replied. I looked down and saw my straight.

Nora had a bingo a couple of games later. All in all I was ahead two dollars and Nora broke even. I reminded her that next Saturday we would be taking the bus to the ball game.

"John, would you go with me to the mall on Monday? I want to buy a Reds shirt to wear to the game."

Not only did I play bingo but I was actually going shopping with Nora on Monday. It was when I began to realize I really liked this woman.

I did have dinner with one of my kids on Sunday. When they asked me how I liked my new place I told them I was really enjoying it. I never told them about Nora but did say I played cards on Tuesday nights and was going to a ballgame the following Saturday. They were really happy for me.

On Monday I showed up at Nora's door at nine a.m. "John, what are you doing here so early, the stores won't open for another hour or two?"

"I decided to take you up on the walking. I figured I would try it on Monday. Wednesday and Friday."

"Oh John, I wish you would have said something. I just got back from my walk. I usually go around seven in the morning. I'm so sorry, do you want to come in for coffee?"

I could see she was sweating through her jogging suit and figured she was getting ready to take a shower. "No, I'll just come back in an hour and we can head to the mall. I think I need a good pair of walking shoes anyway."

When I got back she was all cleaned up. I went in and had that cup of coffee before heading to the mall.

We headed to the sports shop where she was looking at different sports shirts. She found one she liked and went to try it on. When she came out of the dressing room she looked like a young girl. Her shirt was red and buttoned down the front and spelled Cincinnati across her chest. She also had on a baseball cap with the Cincinnati logo on it.

"So, how do I look?" She was smiling at me.

"You look like a teenager going to her first major league ball game. I think you should undo a few buttons on the top though." I was smiling.

"John, that would show my boobs." She looked around to make sure no one was looking and undid the three top buttons. "There is that better?" She laughed and quickly buttoned two back up. But not before I got a look at her bra covered breasts.

"Ok, pervert, let's go find you a shirt and a pair of walking shoes." I ended up getting a pullover shirt with the Reds emblem on it. I couldn't believe I paid sixty-five dollars for a pair of sneakers just to walk in. Nora assured me if I walk regularly, I would be glad I bought a good pair.

We went to lunch and I learned more about Nora. She had two sisters and a brother. One sister Lynn and her brother Max both live in the condo community. Lynn with her spouse, Max was divorced. I hadn't met either of them that I was aware of. Nora asked me if we could sit with her sister and her husband Dave, they were going to the game also.

I was a bit surprised but also happy that she had family living there. It would be good to meet them. The way the bus trip worked was everyone who signed up would get their ticket to the game which would be passed out after getting on the bus. All tickets were grouped in the same area so it wouldn't be a problem to get tickets to sit together.

When Nora and I got on the bus the guys from card club couldn't believe it. Of course they all said hi to Nora and Lynn. There were only two other women on the bus. I have to admit that I felt like the king of the hill when I sat down with Nora. I know I had a shit eating grin on my face.

"Why are you smiling so hard?" asked Nora.

"Being with you and seeing the faces of the guys from the card club when they saw we were together." Nora just smiled, I had no idea what she was thinking.

During the bus ride Dave asked me how Nora and I met.

"She called me one evening and asked me if I could clean her pipes, and I said yes."

We all started laughing because of the way it sounded. I got a laugh and a hit on the arm from Nora. "He's a plumber for the condo association and yes he did clean out my pipes." She looked just a bit embarrassed when she realized she said pretty much what I did.

"They were clogged," she said while still laughing.

That was the start of a wonderful day. I couldn't believe she was so happy at the game. She was rooting for the Reds and cheering them on. She even had a beer and hot dog with me and at the seventh inning stretch she sang 'Take Me out to the Ballgame' with everyone.

On the bus trip home she was a bit tired and put a pillow on my shoulder and leaned against me. Lynn did pretty much the same with Dave.

Sunday was back to one of the kid's houses for dinner. I told them about the game but still didn't mention Nora. I just wasn't sure what to say when if they started asking questions.

I was at Nora's condo first thing Monday morning ready to walk. She really seemed happy to see me. We would walk about two miles. Nora usually ran about five miles when she was alone. The days we walked together she would run three miles later in the evening.

We were the talk of the condo neighborhood but yet just friends. We held hands at the game and sat across from each other at bingo. We joked but never did anything sexual. I can't say I didn't want to but was more afraid of losing a friend if I tried and failed.

In the following month we went to a museum, art institute and another ball game. We decided that it would only be fair to take turns doing things that the other liked.

Nora was a sophisticated woman and appreciated many of the arts. She used to go with Lynn but now it was with me. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed some of the art museums. On our way home from a ball game Lynn asked Nora if she was going to the dance the following weekend.

She hadn't gone since the loss of her husband. Looking over at me I could tell she was ready to ask me if I danced.

"I'm not the best on my feet but if you need a date I'll go." I never really was much on dancing but it was just another chance to help build a relationship with Nora. I was really taking it slow.

I noticed my thoughts of Mary were lessening as my thoughts of Nora intensified. I guess that's the way life is. It did make me think how much better my marriage to Mary might have been if we would have done more things together. Instead we were going to wait till I retired. What a mistake.

Lynn was a pretty woman and a couple of years older than Nora. She was a little heavier since she didn't exercise like Nora did. Dave retired from Management in a large manufacturing firm. They seemed to really enjoy life together. I'm mentioning this because I got a lot of information about Nora from Lynn. She and her sister were best friends even if they didn't agree on everything.

When we entered the dance hall, again Nora and I caught everyone's eye. I'll admit Nora did look great but she wasn't really over dressed. She just looked good in whatever she wore.

The four of us sat at a table together and Dave ordered a round of drinks. He and I had a beer and the women diet sodas. We let the first couple of fast songs pass before they played a slow one. It was now or never when I took Nora in my arms for the first time.

I moved around the best I knew how and she had no problem following me. I wasn't sure how close to hold her until she said, "John, you can hold me closer, I don't mind."

It was all I needed as I pulled her close and told her how beautiful she looked and smelled. She smiled and said thank you and told me I didn't look to bad myself. I was almost mad when the song ended.

The stupid band played two more fast songs and Lynn and Nora danced together. Dave and I had another beer and watched them. It was nice seeing them having fun and laughing.

I danced with Nora again on the next slow song. I pulled her close and held her in the old traditional method with one arm around the waist and holding the other arm out. She let go of my hand and put both arms around my neck. I had both of my arms around her.

"I like this way much better," she said.

"I can't agree with you more," I replied.

We danced to two songs in a row before sitting down. The next song was a fast one so I went to get us all another drink. By the time I got back to the table another slow song had started. Some guy had come over and asked Nora to dance. Dave and Lynn were also dancing.

A feeling of jealousy came over me. I remembered dancing with Mary and her smiling at the other men while she danced. It was happening again with Nora. When the dance was over and they all came back to the table I gave the guy a dirty look. Nora didn't see it but Lynn did.

I tried to act normal but my thoughts weren't. I drank down my beer during the next song. When another slow one started Lynn asked me to dance and told Dave to dance with Nora.

"John, I need to talk to you. Nora's my sister and tells me most everything. I saw how you got jealous when she danced with another man. Try not to be, I know it's hard but it's just a dance. She really cares for you.

"We're just good friends, Lynn," I replied.

"Bullshit, I said she cares for you and I know her better than anyone including her past husbands. Don't mess it all up over a stupid dance. If someone would try anything with her believe me she would let them know it. It's just a dance; it means nothing.

"Look at her and then look at me. Why would she care about a retired plumber?"

"John, quit selling yourself short. Just because you weren't a big business man doesn't mean shit. Whether you believe it or not, you're a decent looking guy, great personality and fun to be around. Nora's a special woman. She's not good by herself. What I mean is that her first two husbands were not all that nice.

"She was arm candy to them. Yes, they liked her, mostly for her personality and looks. They both cheated on her and when she found out she came to me. She decided to just live her life the best she could. That's when she opened her salon just in case her husband found greener pastures.

"She is a one man woman and never cheated on either husband. God knows she could have with most any man she wanted. She ran her salon, took care of Jason, her son, and played the dutiful wife at all the engagements.

"As they say what goes around comes around. Her first husband was a playboy and ran up a lot of debt. After paying off all his debt and final expenses she wasn't left with much. Good thing she had the salon. She inherited a lot of money from the death of her second husband."

The song stopped and they started another slow one and we kept dancing. I saw Nora looking over at me. She and Dave were still dancing, I waved to her and she smiled and waved back.

Lynn continued talking. "She stayed with her first husband mainly because of Jason. He worshiped his father. I guess he never knew he screwed around on his mother. When her husband died, Jason took it hard. When she remarried he wouldn't even talk to her. Eventually he did take her calls when she wanted to talk to her grandkids. She has two but never gets to see them.

"Jason joined the Marines and was stationed in Germany. He met his wife there and decided to stay there. Nora wanted to visit him and his family but Jason told her not to come. After Rod died he began to talk to her again. I think she wants to try and go see Jason again."

"She married Rod on the rebound. He was a little better than Jim but was a playboy also. We figured he would settle down when they moved to the condo and only work part-time but we later found out he did play on the side. In fact in the plane crash he was killed in he wasn't alone. It was one of his affairs."

"Why are you telling me all of this? It's none of my business."

"John, you care deeply for Nora, I can see it by the way you look at her. I also know she cares for you as much. All I ask is that you not hurt her. She's been through enough. If you want to date other women or whatever, don't string Nora on."

The song ended before I could reply. I had no idea what all Nora went through. It made me want her all the more.

"Lynn, what were you two jabbering about for two whole dances. You're lips were moving a mile a minute," asked Nora.

"I was telling him what a spoiled brat you were when we were growing up and always got your way because you were the youngest," replied Lynn.

"That's not true! You and Max picked on me all the time," said Nora, they were both laughing.

About that time Ray from the card club came over and asked Nora to dance. She looked over at me and said, "Thank you Ray but I promised this dance to John, maybe later." Needless to say there wasn't a promise but I quickly got up and took Nora and my arms.

Ray did dance with Nora later. She had already made the point that she was with me. I didn't feel jealous now but proud. I looked over at Lynn and she smiled at me.

When Nora came back to the table Lynn said she had an idea. "Let's leave this dance and go get in the hot tub. There won't be anybody there this late and the party people are here."

"You're crazy Lynn. We can't just go like that," replied Nora.

"Why not, it's open twenty-four seven and when I was dancing with John he said he wondered what you look like in a bathing suit," remarked Lynn while laughing.

Nora looked at me. "Is that true John?"

"Which part? Did I say it or would I like to see you in a bathing suit?" I was smiling.

"You two are bad. Mom always said you were the black sheep in the family," said Nora to her sister.

"So, let's leave this place and meet at the hot tub in fifteen minutes," replied Lynn.

She didn't wait for an answer. She and a smiling Dave stood up and got ready to leave.

Nora looked at me. "So, do you want to do this?"

"Sweetheart, I'd be nuts to not want to see you in a swimsuit." I didn't realize I called her sweetheart. We got up and left also.

I drove by my place and ran in and got my swim trunks and then we went to her condo to change. I changed in the bathroom and she changed in her bedroom. She put on a robe before I got a chance to see her. I wore a tee-shirt and my swim trunks.

"I can't believe we're doing this," said Nora.

"Oh, it's just like being teenagers again only there's no one to stop us," I replied.

When we got there Lynn and Dave were already in the hot tub. I took off my tee-shirt and Nora her robe. "Damn," I said. "I bet you would even look good in nothing." I think Nora was blushing.

I don't know why I said it but I must have been thinking out loud. "You're almost as bad as Lynn," Nora said to me. I laughed.

I helped Nora into the hot tub. "Oh, that feels so good," said Nora when Dave turned on the bubbles. Since I had talked with Lynn earlier, I think I became braver. I sat next to Nora and put my arm around her shoulder on and rested it on the hot tub rail. I couldn't believe it when Nora scooted down and rested her head on my arm.

We left it dark in the hot tub room except for the light in the tub itself. It gave just enough glow for me to see how beautiful Nora was. After about a half hour we decided it was time to head back to the condo. We said goodnight to Lynn and Dave and headed back to Nora's place.

When we arrived at her condo I went in to change my clothes. Before I reached the bathroom Nora called to me. I turned around and she came up to me and kissed me. It was a soft wonderful kiss.

"John, I know you care for me and I care for you. I figure if we were to be together at all that I would have to be the one to start it."

"Nora, I've wanted you almost from the first time I met you. I just didn't want to take a chance and ruin our friendship. You mean too much to me."

She kissed me again and asked me to remove my swim trunks and meet her in the bedroom. I did remove my trunks and slipped on my underwear and went to her room. The lights were dimmed and she still had on her robe.

"John, I want our relationship to go to the next step. If you feel the same I want you to make love to me. If you feel you're not ready, I understand."

I just walked up to her and kissed her. While doing so I was untying her robe. She was naked underneath. I pushed the robe off her shoulders and asked her to lie on the bed. I honestly have to say for her age, I had never seen a more beautiful body. I removed my underwear and joined her on the bed.

She had nice breasts which I began to suckle on. It wasn't but a few minutes that her nipples became hard. "Oh, John, please make love to me."

I kissed down her body and spent a few minutes on her tummy area. While doing so I slid my hand down over her trimmed muff and began rubbing the nub above her pussy. She was moaning and telling me how good it felt.

I did push two fingers into her wet cunt. I kept fingering her while I lowered my face to her muff. I wanted it to last a long time. I replaced my fingers with my tongue. She was so wet and I could smell and taste her juices.

I fucked her with my tongue while pushing my face into her. I couldn't get enough of her. I felt her orgasm while my face was pushed against her. She grabbed my head with both hands and held me tight against her pussy. As her orgasm subsided she let go of my head.

"Kiss me John, I want you to know how much I care for you." I did kiss her with a face full of her juices.

I then knelt upright and she reached down grabbing my cock in her hand and guiding into her wonderful wet pussy. I didn't rush but fucked her with a methodical motion. I pushed my cock in her and pulled it back time and time again. She kept telling me how good it felt.

I started to speed up. She was pushing up against me on every plunge into her. I laid down on her for only a few seconds, wrapped my arms around her and rolled over and she was on top with me still buried in her.

She sat up and began riding my cock. I loved it when she pressed down hard and we rubbed pelvic areas. I also gave me a chance to rub her breasts. I massaged them slowly tweaking her nipples.

I guess one of the nice things about being older is that I can go a long time before coming. I watched the sweat on her tits and belly. She looked so damn hot. I couldn't wait any longer. I put my hands on her hips and held her into place. I know she felt me coming.

As I came in her she began to ride me harder. All of a sudden she screamed out and lay on my chest. I felt her pussy muscle contractions while she came for at least the second time. She laid there on my chest with my cock buried in her for a good ten minutes.

She rolled off me and lay next to me. "John would you like to stay with me tonight?"

"There's nothing I would like more," I replied.

She reached up, turned off the light and cuddled up to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I was one happy man.

When I awoke the next morning I have to admit I was a little embarrassed. I was lying in Nora's bed naked. After leaving the dance the night before everything seem to go so fast. I put on my underwear and went into the kitchen. Nora was dressed in her jogging suit.

"Good Morning," said Nora. "Did you sleep well?"

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers