The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah oh," Nikki gasped as the head entered her. "So thick," she mumbled. Nikki's pussy had adjusted to accept big cocks, but with Juma, she felt she had to learn all over again. Still, she was surprised at how easily his cock was working it's way deeper in her pussy, but then given the amount of lubrication both his cock and her pussy was producing, she shouldn't have been that surprised. "Oh my god," groaned Nikki, thrusting her hips up at his cock. Every nerve in her pussy was starting to come alive and it felt good.

Juma's cock banged against her cervix causing Nikki to wince at the sudden pain. His precum squirted her cervix, softening it, and with all couple more thrusts the cock head pushed inside. The giant black man grunted when his cock bottomed out. He looked confused and glanced down to see several inches of his shaft were still sticking out. He grunted and stabbed forward, but she had taken all she could. Juma gave up and began fucking her. Nikki squealed at the powerful thrusts. The cot bucked and she held it tightly fearing it would collapse. Nikki could feel the pressure growing in her breasts and womb as an orgasm approached. It grew stronger as did Nikki's anticipation. It had been five days since she'd had a truly satisfying orgasm and her body had started growing addicted to them. "Make me cum for you," she growled through gritted teeth. "Your big black cock is making me cum." And cum she did. Her pussy tightened and clutched his huge shaft while she came on it. The pressure in her breasts relaxed as the milk exploded from them.

"He asked water, and she gave him milk," said Juma, watching the milk stream shoot up nearly a foot from her engorged nipples. Nikki's eyes were scrunched up so she couldn't see the jet of milk shooting from her breasts, but she could feel it and the stream lasted seconds longer then any of her previous orgasms.

Juma kept fucking her and Nikki opened her eyes. This giant ugly black man had just given her the best orgasm of her life and she was looking at him in a different light. "Fuck me," she screamed not caring if anyone heard her in the kitchen next door. "Fuck me with that big black cock. Make me cum again." Already she could feel another huge orgasm growing. Juma still looked crazed and his face was expressionless as if he were just going through the motions. "I wanna fuck this cock everyday." Nikki felt crazed with lust and love for the superior cock giving her the fucking of her life. She no longer cared what Alex might think. "Fuck me, fuck me, master." Nikki didn't think that anything could have topped that last orgasm, but suddenly Juma reached around her legs and squeezed her nipples. Amazingly, the first orgasm had come without her sensitive nipples being played with. The added stimulation from her nipples made her second orgasm even stronger. Her pussy clenched his cock as she came again and an even more powerful stream of milk shot from her breasts until Juma's hands dripped with white liquid.

Juma raised a hand up and licked the milk. "A land flowing with milk and honey," he whispered. He began fucking her harder.

The third orgasm began building almost immediately. Juma fucked her hard with her legs bent over his arms. The cot continued to buck with his thrusts. His huge black hands squeezed and kneaded her breasts, jerking and twirling her nipples. "Ah ah ah ah," moaned Nikki. "Ah ah ah ah fuck me ah ah ah." This orgasm was going to be big too, though she didn't believe anything could top the last one. She was wrong.

"I love fucking you." She writhed with pleasure impaled on the massive shaft. "I love fucking your black cock. I love your black cock. I love you." Nikki felt the orgasm about to explode. "I love you, master."

Juma grunted and thrust his cock as deep as it would go. His sperm bombarded her womb setting off Nikki's third and final orgasm. Her orgasm seemed to last forever as did the flow of milk. His cock jerked constantly, pumping more of his seed into her womb. The orgasm seemed to go on forever and at some point it began to hurt. Nikki struggled as his cock continued pumping. Her womb was hurting. It was filling up like a water balloon and like a balloon, she feared it might burst. Juma finally began withdrawing his cock and the pressure eased as his sperm was able to flow out of her cervix. Finally, he pulled out completely and the sperm gushed out between her legs. Juma grabbed his head between his hands again and seemed in pain.

Nikki had her own problems. She rolled over on her stomach and sat up on her knees to hasten the flow of semen from her womb. It seemed to go on forever. The volume of semen had not declined any from when he had cum earlier in her mouth. Nikki sat like this for over five minutes and the flow never receded. Juma placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her forwards on all fours. His cock head found it's way to her pussy again. "Fuck me again, master," she moaned, wanting him, but not sure she could handle another fuck like the last one.

Juma didn't push more then the head of his cock in. He moved it around coating it with his sperm. His hand tightly gripped her ass, his thumb pushing hard against her anus. "And there were also sodomites in the land," said Juma bringing his cock head up against her sphincter.

The ass fuck hurt, but Nikki refused to struggle. 'My ass belongs to you, my black master,' she thought. She laid her head down with her ass up thrust to make it easier on him. If she was to spend the rest of her life as the black priest's slut, she would need to grow used to his cock in all her holes. Nikki felt some tissue tearing and knew there would be some blood. She reached under her chest and started playing with her nipples. The pain became bearable and she moaned as she had a small orgasm.

One by one the homeless filed in through the door Juma had left unlocked. They stopped to stare at the sight before them. Eventually they formed a semi circle and watched Father Juma take the ass of the buxom slut.

Many took their penises out of their pants and began stroking them.

Nikki never completely grew to enjoy the ass fuck from Juma's massive prick, but she didn't hate it either. After keeping up a long steady pace, Juma's cock began pumping her ass full of sperm. His ejaculate quickly filled her ass having nowhere to go until he withdrew his still squirting cock. His sperm rose to her sphincter and began pouring out. His semen seemed to have a soothing effect on her ass, it was a hot balm coating the torn tissue.

"What have I done?"

"Excuse me?" In shock, Nikki sat back up and turned around on the cot. Juma was blinking and clutching his head again. His eyes had lost their mad gleam.

"I fornicated with you."

"Yes, lover and it was amazing." Nikki reached over and grabbed the ten inch dangling cock which was incredibly still dripping sperm.

Juma stared at her hand on his cock, stroking it and soon the long phallus began to grow. "I remember everything. My mind wouldn't work."

Nikki kissed his cock head. She could see his testicles and she reached out to heft them. They were no longer burning up and were now as black as his skin. The reddish tint was gone. "I don't think this incredible cock of yours is supposed to go unused. You were meant to fuck Juma, not go celibate."

"My god, you are beautiful," said the black priest seeing Nikki for the first time. She was magnificent despite to sweat, sperm, and milk coating her body. "Is that an offer?"

"Anything you want. I just need this cock again." Nikki stroked the shaft and slurped around the head with her tongue. "We'll get you cleaned up and find you a place to stay where we can fuck everyday."

"Your mouth feel so good. Yes, I think your plan sounds..." Juma frowned as he stared down at her hand sliding along his shaft. Light reflected off her wedding ring. "You are married?"

Nikki paused. "Yes, but I don't care about him any more. He can't please me like..." Juma had pulled his cock from her mouth in horror. "What's wrong?"

Juma stepped back. "Adulterer!"

"No Juma!"

Father Juma scrunched his eyes closed and continued to step backwards. When he opened them, he pointed at Nikki. "To avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." Father Juma stepped backwards squeezing through the crowd.

"No! Don't leave me." Nikki cried. Crowd? She suddenly realized there was a large group of people watching her. A hand grabbed her head and turned it, a small penis pushed inside her open mouth. It tasted dirty and stank as did the crotch of the man. Nikki sucked it between her lips as he thrust it in and out fo her mouth. She sucked his prick, but stared angrily at the man. His tee-shirt was dirty and full of holes. He was old, maybe sixty, and had missing teeth. Nikki was pushed back on the cot and felt another man climb between her legs. This man appeared half black, but his cock was nothing impressive. Another man pressed a decent sized, but floppy penis against her nipple and squeezed out a small wad of sperm onto it. Another wad of semen splattered on her forehead from a man jerking off above her head. Nikki was aware of a large crowd of homeless men forming around her. This was going to turn into a gang bang unless she did something soon. Luckily, both the man fucking her and the man in her mouth came together. When they pulled out, Nikki was able to scramble to her feet and make a dash for her clothes.

"What about me?" asked a man. Nikki briefly paused to stare at an impressive, but dirty ten inch white cock. She shook her head, running for the door. They didn't follow her, but some tried to grab her as she ran past. Nikki was still nude as she stepped onto the street just as a police car sped past her, siren blazing.

Nikki sank back into the door and hastily dressed in her stained clothing. There were a few people on the street, but most were paying attention to the police car. Clothed, Nikki stepped out on the sidewalk and made to avoid anyone, conscious of her appearance. There was a female scream down the road. A woman was pointing at the crotch of a giant nude black man running crazily in front of cars down the road. The police were surrounding him, tazers drawn.

Nikki avoided the commotion and walked a block out of her way to get to her car. She passed Pole Dancers which was now open and had a muscle bound doorman seated at the entrance. The sex shop was open also. Her eyes fell on the biggest black dildo in the window. "Juma," she whispered, staring at it. Tears fell down her cheeks. She cried the whole way home.

Nikki Nipples Vs. The Glory Hole

12/01/08

Alex knew something unpleasant had happened to his wife at the homeless shelter, but she refused to talk about it. She seemed depressed and wasn't in the mood for sex. He finally decided to leave her alone.

It was Nikki that decided to initiate sex Monday morning. Alex awoke to find his wife sucking his penis early in the morning. She seemed frustrated with his dick. He had one of his unimpressive floppy half- erections. Luckily, when he fully woke up, his dick hardened enough for his wife to quickly mount him. Nikki ground her crotch against his before starting to bounce.

"Oh god Nikki! I love you," groaned Alex, lifting his head to suck his wife's breasts.

Nikki moaned when his lips clamped over her nipple. "I love you to," she cried. Nikki had finally come to terms with her behavior with Father Juma. She had been ready to run off with the black man and betray her husband. She did want Juma's cock again, but she still loved her husband. Guilt was driving her mad. Alex grunted beneath her. Nikki pretended Juma was laying under her. As she imagined riding the black man's massive cock again, the beginnings of an orgasm started to grow.

"Ah Nikki..." gasped Alex.

"Fuck me. Fuck me," moaned Nikki wishing Alex's cock were bigger.

"Ah Nikki?"

"Yes, Alex?"

"You're hurting me."

"What?"

"I came several minutes ago."

"Oh!" Nikki quit bouncing, but stayed impaled on his dick. Impaled wasn't the right word. She was sitting on a little bump. Without even moving, the little thing was shrinking so much it wiggled out of her pussy. There was a little stimulation on her clit, but otherwise she felt nothing. There was no feeling of satisfaction. There wasn't a load of hot sperm leaking out of her womb. She rolled over on her back. The strong feeling of guilt returned.

"That was wonderful honey," said Alex stretching. "I have an idea."

"What's that?"

"What say you leave your pills behind when we go on our honeymoon?" Alex rolled over and hugged his wife. Nikki didn't say anything and Alex grew concerned. "Nikki?"

Nikki wasn't completely ready for a baby, but she knew Alex was dying to have a son. "Alright," she whispered as her guilt over betraying him so often lately surfaced.

"Really?" He hugged her tighter. "You hesitated. Are you sure? I love you so much, I want to start a family with you."

"I'm sure," replied Nikki, but the thought truly horrified her. Nikki seemed incapable of being faithful to Alex. Despite all her efforts, fate was throwing into a weird variety of sexual encounters. She also seemed to have a growing preference for hung black men. The four she had been with lately were all deeply satisfying. She didn't know much about Jamaica, but assumed it was filled with Latinos like Cuba. She would be with Alex constantly and probably safe on their honeymoon. "Yes, I'm sure," she repeated with growing conviction.

"Mrs. Nicastro, you are going to make a wonderful mother." Alex kissed his wife and left for work.

**********

"Fuck me! Deeper. Harder," moaned Nikki. "This isn't working," she screamed in frustration. Nikki pulled the dildo from her pussy. It was hard shoving it in hard and fast like she needed and play with her nipples at the same time. The biggest problem was that the dildo was to small.

Nikki laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. She pictured Father Juma in her mind. Nikki's hand found it's way between her legs and started teasing her clit. Her other hand toyed with one of her nipples. She humped her finger needing something bigger.

Minutes later, Nikki was back in bed with the large cucumber she had bought yesterday to use in a salad. It was bigger then her dildo, probably ten inches long and impressively thick. She brought it down between her legs and pushed it up between her folds. Nikki moaned and pushed more in. "There it is," she cried feeling somewhat satisfied. She laid back and closed her eyes. "Oh Juma, fuck me with that big black cock." She moved the cucumber in and out. It made an awesome dildo. The bumps on it helped stimulate her pussy and a large bump slid back and forth over her clit. She finally came when she started playing with her nipple again. Nikki felt the orgasm growing and she lifted her breast up so that she could suck her nipple between her lips just as her mouth filled with milk.

Afterwards, Nikki purred and looked at the large cucumber, still slick with her juices. It would rot soon if she kept using it and what kind of person went around using a vegetable to get herself off with? Nikki needed something to keep herself satisfied, especially if she was going off the pill. She glanced at her little dildo and her mind flashed to the row of dildos in the sex store. They made bigger dildos, bigger and blacker.

An hour later, Nikki was in her car and heading for Los Angeles. She had stopped at an ATM to get money. Alex paid her credit cards and might have noticed any odd purchases. Otherwise, she could easily have ordered one online.

Nikki's face was flushed when she found herself driving through the city. Today wasn't a holiday like the last time she was in the city and the streets were a lot more crowded. Nikki passed the shelter and found herself looking down alleys for Father Juma. She thought she recognized several of the homeless she had seen on Thanksgiving, but there was no sign of the giant African. She drove past the sex store several times before she had the nerve to park.

Nikki got out of the car. She had dressed down for this trip. Her hair was pulled back and dark sunglasses covered her eyes. She was wearing white sneakers without socks and a Shark's sweat shirt and pants. She had found that her large breasts pushed the sweat shirt out making her look shapeless or fat. The outfit worked, few pedestrians bothered glancing at her. Nikki now walked past the sex shop several times, staying away from the entrance, close to the street. She stopped at a hotdog vendor and bought a soda which she quickly downed. This time Nikki walked past the sex shop, closer to the entrance and slipped inside.

A black man sat behind a raised counter. His eyes narrowed and followed her into the store. He grinned and his mouth showed missing and yellowed teeth. He was mostly bald, with gray hair around the sides of his head just above his ears. He was older and had a large beer gut. His bare arms were also flabby. He wore a white tee shirt covered in stains, mustard, ketchup, and several she couldn't identify. He was rather vile looking and Nikki nodded a greeting, thinking this was one black man I wouldn't fuck.

Despite her disguise, several patrons stared at her and Nikki assumed it was because she was the only woman in there. The patrons were a mixed group. Several were college guys and one was a suited business man. Two black men looked like gang bangers. There were three others who looked like homeless men, in dirty clothes.

"Can I help you?" asked the fat black clerk coming out from the counter.

"Just looking."

"What are you looking for? We got movies, ass plugs, hand cuffs, cock rings, leather gear..."

"Oh nothing like that," said Nikki taking off the big sunglasses. The clerk stared in her eyes and briefly his eyes flickered down her body, then back to her eyes.

"Edible underwear, lubricants or oils." The clerk watched the woman shaking her head, clearly wanting him to leave her alone until he said, "dildos." Her head stopped shaking briefly and he smiled again. "Ah, you're looking for a dildo. Well they are over this way. Follow me."

A red faced Nikki followed the clerk to a row of shelves with dildos of various sizes. There was a large variety of various sizes and shapes, some looking like real cocks and others just cylindrical and smooth or covered with bumps. Some vibrated and some had cock heads on both ends. "I'm fine now, thank you for helping me," she said nervously. Nikki reached out and picked up the dildo that Jill had brought for her. She pretended to examine it while the black clerk walked away. Her eyes fell on the one she wanted.

The dildo was dark black and realistically molded. It was advertised as a foot long and it was as thick as any of the real black cocks she had enjoyed lately. It was simply beautiful and perfect. It was a dildo that could keep her satisfied and free to have a baby with Alex. No more adultery, no more sinning.

The dildo was on the top shelf and Nikki reached up to grab it. As she stretched, her sweat shirt ran up above her navel showing off her tanned flat stomach. The shirt also hugged her bosom, tightening around her breasts until she quit tiptoeing and dropped back on her heels. When she turned around, the vile clerk was standing in front of her grinning again. "There's a woman who knows what it takes to satisfy her."

"Um.. How much is this one?"

"Fifty bucks. Is it for you or is it a gag gift?"

"It's for me... me best friend's bachelorette party."

"I see," said the clerk nodding and still smiling that ugly smile. "Is there anything else you need?"

"No."

"I'll take care of you at the counter then." The clerk bagged the large dildo in a dark black bag that hid it's contents. "Names Woodrow, but everyone calls me Woody. If you need anything else, let me know."