The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." Nikki was thankful for the dark black bag. This had been embarrassing, but not that hard.

"Do you think your friend might like some movies?"

"I don't know," replied Nikki eager to get out of there and get home to try her new toy.

"We sell some interracial ones. Your friend can watch some big black cocks while she uses the dildo. Make her have second thought about marrying some white boy."

Nikki gulped. "How do you know she's white?"

"Just assuming. Well how about it?" said Woody.

"I don't have the time to look, but if you want to recommend one then I'll try it."

"Better yet, let me show you the booths and you can see what you're buying. Harold," he yelled watch the counter." Another fat, but younger black man came out of the backroom and took over at the counter.

"Follow me Miss."

"Will this take long? I need to be somewhere."

"Not long at all."

Nikki follow Woody down a narrow, dark hall to an intersection with another hall. There were eight door equally spaced along this hall. Woody led her to one door and opened it. "After you," he said stepping aside. The sounds of lovemaking came from the interior.

Nikki stepped inside the small dark booth. She gasped at the sight of the porn video playing on a medium sized screen. She had seen glimpses of porn's before, but before she had been so sexually charged. She had found them boring. Now her nipples were popping out, pressing hard against her specially designed bra. Her arousal level was already high from anticipation of playing with her new dildo, but it started increasing rapidly. The couple fucking on screen were white.

"Let me show you how to use this," said Woody slipping in behind her and making the booth tighter. He slipped the lock on the door and pressed against her rear end as he reached past her. "These six channels are all interracial."

"Stop!," Nikki yelled, then quieted. She was glad the screen was the only illumination because she was turning bright red.

"Like that one, do you?" asked Woody.

Nikki stared at the stacked blonde on the screen kneeling before a black man with a cock at least ten inches long. "Yes." The blonde appeared to be enjoying it. "I'll t-take that one if it's for sale. My friend should find it funny to go with the dildo."

"There's others," said Woody. Nikki watched his chubby finger reach out and switch channels. She felt his hard cock press against her ass as he reached around her.

"Jesus," murmured Nikki at the new scene. A woman was getting it from both ends. The scene was hot, but the two black men weren't overly endowed. The next scene showed a woman in a room with ten black men and Nikki gasped. The men looked like gang bangers and all had cocks of various sizes, several were very impressive. The next scene had a black photographer posing a white model in a bikini. Soon she was nude and sucking his immense cock. Nikki stared at the screen as Woody moved his hand off the channel changer, but he kept pushing his bulging cock against her ass.

Nikki felt Woody's hands on her bare hips as she stared at the black porn star's huge cock. She didn't realize that Woody's hands were under her sweatshirt until he started moving them up. "I've seen enough. Let's go," she whispered already knowing it was too late. The Great White Shark's logo on her shirt pushed out as the black man ran his hands over her breasts. He squeezed her nipples, pausing as if confused when he encountered the metal plates that capped her bra. "That's enough," she said trying to sound firm, but Woody just slid his hands down and up under her bra.

Woody felt the fat long nipples between his fingers and squeezed them. The woman's ass immediately pushed back against his cock and he grinned. He had her now. This woman had an incredible body hiding under the bulky sweat clothes. He released one nipple and slid his calloused black hand down her fit stomach and under her sweatpants and then under her panties. She moaned when his finger found her soaking clit. "I think it's you that likes the big black cock," he whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she murmured.

"Lets get you out of this outfit." Woody quit playing with her goodies and used both hands to pull her sweat shirt off over her head. He unhooked her bra and pulled it over her head. "I wanna see dem big titties." Woody spun her around. "Gawd damn!" exclaimed Woody as he stared at her nipples.

So ugly, thought Nikki as Woody pulled her into his arms. His flat lips pressed against hers and she kissed him back, opening her mouth to let his long slimy tongue inside. Nikki's tongue pressed back and slipped in his mouth. She shivered in disgust as she felt the gaps between his teeth.

Woody pushed her back. He sat on the bench and began running his slavering tongue around her nipples. His hands grabbed the waistband of her sweat pants and pulled them down over her hips, thighs, and knees until they dropped around her ankles. Her panties soon followed. Woody continued sucking and flickering his tongue over her nipples while one finger found it's way between her legs. His index finger slid along her slit several times, before he pushed it inside her.

Nikki groaned, her arousal and lust growing with each passing second. She humped the black man's fat finger, wanting it in deeper. She whimpered when he pulled it out. Woody was fumbling with his pants. He grunted as he managed to pull a very large cock from his pants. The thing was so hard, it had trouble bending. It sprang up fully erect when he pulled it out. His giant cock was over a foot long, not as big as Juma's, but one of the biggest she had seen.

It was dark in the booth and Nikki couldn't get a good view of it, but she did sense one thing about it. It stunk! Woody smelled like he hadn't taken a bath in several days, maybe a week. He cock stank of sweat and smelled of old semen. Nikki crinkled her nose in distaste and was relived when he didn't pull her down to suck on it. Instead, her pulled her forward and she straddled his lap as the big cock pushed past her labia. Soon she was bouncing in his lap and their tongues were dueling as they kissed. Her orgasm came quickly.

Woody pushed her back with surprise when his stained shirt turned wet. White fluid was dripping from the woman's giant engorged nipples. She had shot milk all over his shirt. "What the fuck!"

"It happens when I cum," she groaned, writhing on his cock.

Woody pulled her back into him. This time he clamped his mouth over her nipple and bounced on the bench. She soon came again and he gulped her milk down as fast as she produced it while her other nipple soaked his tee shirt again. "It's good," growled Woody, licking his lips. "Get off and turn around," he said suddenly. Woody spanked her left ass cheek when she paused.

Nikki jumped up off his cock, confused, but she complied. Woody pulled her back into his cock as she sat in his lap. Actually, Nikki was a little happy. This way she didn't have to look at the ugly black man. She could stare at the screen and pretend she was fucking a hunky black stud. Instead she found herself staring at a nearly foot long black cock that was sticking through a hole in the wall.

"Go on suck it," said Woody.

Nikki leaned forward and flickered her tongue around the head. Soon she took it in her mouth and sucked the tip. Woody wasn't fucking her now, he just kept his cock buried in her. His cock head was through her cervix and poised to flood her womb. Nikki was now off the pill, but she hoped there was still enough in her system to keep her safe. Woody was playing with her nipples while he watched her start to bob her head over the strange cock sticking through the wall. Soon his hands were soaked with more milk. The cock in her mouth began to grow and a large load of semen soon filled her belly. Afterwards, she watched the cock slowly grow limp until the man withdrew it.

The next cock was an unimpressive white penis, not much bigger then Nikki's husband. This man didn't have an erection problem though, as it was rock hard. It was very streamlined and straight, resembling a hard frozen hot dog.

"Get that little white dick out of here," said Woody. The man withdrew his cock and Nikki watched as the man's finger pushed through the hole with a twenty dollar bill folded between two fingers. He dropped the money on the floor at Nikki's feet. "Alright, she'll suck it," said Woody.

Woody pushed her head towards the hole as the white penis was pushed through again. Nikki resisted a little, but Woody just flexed his cock which sent tremors through her pussy. As she opened her mouth to moan, the small head of the white dick entered her mouth. He came quickly.

Another penis followed the white man's. Surprisingly, this one was black and uncircumcised, but not much bigger then the white man's penis. It was probably only six inches long. He must have had pretty big balls though, for he filled her mouth three times with his very rich tasting hot seed.

No cocks appeared after that. Woody decided it was time for him to get off. "Start working that ass," he growled spanking her. Nikki bounced in his lap, cumming once again. For the first time she noticed all the cum stains on the walls, now dripping with her milk. Her milk even splattered on the video screen. Nikki had one of the biggest orgasms of her life when Woody finally came. His hot seed sprayed, ejaculated, and, splattered, her now unprotected womb with his hot baby making juice. The thought turned her on for some reason and increased the intensity of her orgasm, but also brought her crashing back to reality.

"I wanna fuck that white pussy," said a voice.

Nikki saw another large black cock sticking through the hole. She also noticed a peep hole above the cock and an eye staring down at her. She looked back at the man's cock. It was uncircumcised and probably ten inches long.

"Well go ahead, fuck it," said Woody, pushing her off his cock and releasing a torrent of his sperm to soak her thighs.

"He needs to wear a condom," said Nikki. She was consciously aware that she had just let an ugly black man fill her unprotected pussy with seed. "I just went off the pill."

"I don't gots one," said the man.

Woody was grinning evilly. He reached down to his pants and pulled out a rubber. "I don't see what's the big fucking deal, but here take it. If anyone's put a baby in that sexy belly, it's me."

"Thank you," said Nikki gratefully. She turned and opened the condom. She unrolled it down the man's long penis. It was a long one designed to fit a large man like Woody.

"Here, I'll guide it in," said Woody as Nikki turned around and guided her ass back towards the man's cock. Woody reached behind her and carefully unwrapped the man's cock, palming the rubber before guiding the tip of the man's prick towards Nikki's sopping wet slit.

Nikki groaned in pleasure as the man's now unprotected cock slowly pushed into her. The man winked at Woody through the peep hole.

"Suck me," said Woody.

Nikki kept fucking the stranger's cock while bracing herself on the walls. She bent down to suck Woody's rejuvenated cock. It no longer stank of sweat, but it still smelled of pussy and it was coated in a fresh layer of viscous semen. She sucked on the head, but the booth was too tight for Woody's chubby body and Nikki's.

"Hold on and you can suck me through the hole," said Woody.

He exited out the booth and Nikki quickly bolted the door to keep any other strangers out. With the fat black man gone, she realized there was another hole where he had been sitting. Woody's cock soon pushed through the hole. Nikki now had room to both suck and fuck the two black cocks sticking through the holes. The strange depravity of the situation had Nikki cumming again. She came again when she felt the man in her pussy spraying her womb with his hot seed. He withdrew it when he was done ejaculating and Nikki hoped the condom hadn't come off inside her.

Nikki then kneeled and finished off Woody. For such a nasty ungroomed man, his cum was very rich and tasty. She swallowed every drop. "This was interesting, but I gotta get out of here," said Nikki.

"Not so fast, Nikki Nicastro," said Woody through the wall.

Nikki's eyes widened. How did he know her name? She suddenly looked around, but couldn't see her purse. "My purse?"

"I'll keep it at the counter. Now I want you to stay in there and service some more customers for me."

"Fuck you!"

"I have your name, address, and a surveillance video of you buying a black dildo. If you don't want your husband to see it, you'll do what I say."

"Damn you," said Nikki crying into her hands.

"I'll only keep you an hour or so, Nikki."

Nikki heard Woody leave and she remained crying while kneeling on the floor in a puddle of her milk and Woody's semen. After several minutes, a nine inch black cock pushed through the one hole. "Suck it for awhile, then fuck it," said the voice. Nikki didn't know it, but this was the other fat man who had taken over for Woody when he led Nikki back to the booths.

An hour or so, turned into four hours. One brown skinned cock fucked her tits through the hole as she squeezed them around his shaft. She kneeled between the holes and jerked off two average sized white dicks in each hand. One large penis replaced another in her pussy so fast, she didn't even see it. One man took her ass with a cock so small, it barely passed her sphincter. She jerked off four men and blew three more before she felt she couldn't take any more.

Nikki was about to dress and leave when an absolutely magnificent black cock pushed through the hole by the screen. It was at least fourteen inches and very thick. The thing was as hard as steel. "That thing I need to fuck," she said and the cock jerked as if nodding.

Nikki quickly backed into it. She reached behind her and guided the fat head towards her slit. She gasped in delight as the huge head entered her. The man began working it around, lubricating it and pushing it in deeper. Nikki came when only half the incredible cock was in her. More orgasms came with each additional inch and they grew in intensity. Her breasts seemed to permanently leak milk. Soon the cock head was probing her cervix, then through it and into her womb. "So good," she cried. "I love your cock. Fuck me."

"My rod and my staff will comfort you," said a deep voice.

Nikki's eyes flew open. "Juma!" she cried. "Fuck me Juma. Fuck me." Nikki was rewarded as the cock began rapidly pounding her pussy. Her constant orgasms turned her legs weak. It took all Nikki's will, to keep herself braced to receive Juma's thrusting cock. His cock grew and started having difficulty sliding through her cervix. Nikki knew he was getting ready to cum. "Impregnate me," she screamed. "Give me a black baby, master." His seed hosed her womb and filled it. Her abdomen started to hurt as his seed had nowhere to go making it swell like a balloon. Thankfully, he slowly withdrew his cock. It was still ejaculating as he removed each inch. It was still ejaculating as it left her. A wad of sperm coated her labia, then one landed on her ass cheeks. His seed was gushing from between her legs as Nikki quickly turned to stare at the hole. He was still ejaculating as his huge cock disappeared. A strand of sperm shot through the hole as she watched.

"Juma, wait for me," she cried. Nikki pulled her panties on, which quickly grew soaked as it plugged up all the sperm in her pussy. She strapped her bra on and then pulled on her sweats which were covered in wet spots from milk or semen. She left the booth. "Juma?" she called at the next booth, but it was empty.

Nikki returned to the store. Woody and the other fat black man were standing by the counter. The store was empty. Woody crinkled his nose in distaste at the sight of her. The nerve of the unwashed fat man with bad teeth to look distastefully at her, but then Nikki realized she must look a sight. Sperm was in her hair and dried flakes of it covered her face and clothing. "The last man, where is he?" she asked.

"Crazy fucking Priest. He gone by now. Flew out the door, he did," said Woody. "First time he's ever come in here. Usually just stares in the window muttering something about sinning, Sodom, or Gomorrah. Here's your purse."

Nikki caught her purse when he tossed it to her. "Thanks," she said out of habit. She shouldn't be thanking the jerk.

"No, thank you. You give great customer service, slut. Here's your bag and I threw in some free DVD's."

Nikki took it and turned to leave. She was still hurrying and hoping to catch Father Juma. Something about the Priest made her want to surrender her body and her mind to him. She half hoped he had impregnated her.

"Come back soon," said Woody.

"Fuck you," growled Nikki, exiting the store.

"I'll call you ,"chuckled the fat black man as he took out a roll of money and began counting it.

Nikki Nipples Vs. The In Laws

12/24/08

Nikki hadn't cheated on Alex in three weeks and there was currently no sign she was pregnant. Nikki was ecstatic. All she had to do was survive another week and they would be on vacation and alone together. Then she could have a baby with her loving husband.

"Here we are," said Alex, pulling his car on to the driveway.

Nikki gulped. "Oh boy. I guess this is it." Nikki got out of the car and straightened her blouse. It was a chilly day, for Southern California and Nikki was wearing khaki slacks with heeled sandals. She had on a pink blouse that had long gaps between the buttons. The material tended to stick out between the buttons giving glimpses of her belly and breasts inside. She tried to smooth them out, but it didn't work to well.

Alex got out of the car and popped the trunk removing their overnight bag. "Don't worry, you look great."

They walked up to the front door of the house and it opened before they could knock. The big bear of a man standing in the doorway grinned. "Alex, my boy." He hugged his son.

"Hi dad." Alex hugged his father back.

Nicodemos Nicastro was a large man in his mid-fifties. Nico was bald up top except for wisps of dark hair, but hairy everywhere else. He had hairy arms, legs, back, and his shirt was open showing off his hairy chest and a large gold chain. He tended to sweat a lot and always looked slick or greasy. Nico quit hugging his son and turned to Nikki. "Nikki," he held his arms open.

Nikki approached her father-in-law for a hug and watched his jaw drop as his eyes focused on her bosom. She entered his arms and they wrapped around her squeezing tightly. She felt the metal nipple covers on her bra pressing into his chest. "It's good to see you Papa Nico."

"You to." He pushed her back and continued to stare at her bosom.

Despite, the attention, Nikki did not feel the least bit uncomfortable. Papa Nico was a good man and a loving husband and father. The look on his face was one of surprise and shock, not lust. The only thing that made her uncomfortable was that after hugging him, his sweaty body had left wet stains on her blouse. "I know I look like a freak," she said.

"Nonsense, you look like Aphrodite! I don't know how old man Papadopolos could have a daughter as beautiful as you." He took his eyes off Nikki and threw his hairy bare arm around his son's neck. "Lets go inside and see Mama. Your brother's already here."

Nikki beamed at her father-in-law. Her father and father-in-law were good friends so his comment about her father was good natured. Not that Nikki could see how such good looking boys as Alex and Demetrios could have come from someone who looked like Nico either. Of course, their mom was an attractive lady and they probably got their looks from her.

They entered the house. Alex saw Demetrios coming down the steps. "Hey baby brother."