The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexander the not so great," responded Demetrios. He was Alex's younger brother by about 40 minutes. The twins looked a lot alike, though Demetrios dressed like his father, Mediterranean style with his hair slicked back and shirt open to show off his chest. Demetrios did a double take when he saw Nikki. His stare wasn't lustful either, it almost looked angry. His face even scrunched up.

Alex's face looked smug, but the grin quickly disappeared and the two brother's gave a quick hug, patting each other on the back. "How's the family?"

"Good. Diane will be down shortly." Demetrios had committed the grave sin of marrying a non-Greek. Nikki tended to be treated like royalty and Diane respectfully. Nico and his wife, Artemisia did dote on Demetrios' two children, however. Children were the only things the Demetrios and Diane had over Nikki and Alex. Otherwise, the two siblings were vastly different. Where Alex was a well-off doctor, Demetrios, managed a fast food restaurant. He did alright for himself, but after having children, their money was stretched thin. Demetrios had hired Diane as a cashier and started dating her. She had been quite attractive as a teen, but a steady diet of fast food, combined with having two children had caused her to gain a lot of weight over the last five years. Basically, Alex made more money, had a better house, a better car, and a hotter wife then Demetrios. Demetrios had always been jealous of Alex. Even back in high school, Alex had been better at sports and gotten better grades then Demetrios.

Diane came downstairs dragging her two children with her. She looked haggard and unkempt. The five year old boy was crying and fighting his mother. The three year old boy was quietly holding his mother's hands. Diane handled the sight of Nikki's new breasts better then the men had. Alex had warned his family about Nikki's problem after her experimental breast enhancement procedure. Diane hugged Nikki. "How's my little nephews?" she asked bending down to tickle the littlest one.

"They're wonderful, a handful, but wonderful," replied Diane. "What about you? The clock is ticking, Nikki."

"Well, I shouldn't say anything, but Alex and I have started trying."

"What! Thatsa the best news I heard all day," said a voice behind her.

Nikki cringed and turned to see her mother-in law behind her. Artemisia wore an apron over her buxom build. She was a good looking woman at fifty and Nikki assumed the brothers got their looks from her side of the family. "Mama Nicastro!"

"My goodness, your boobsa are huge!" Artemisia held her daughter-in-law back so that she could stare at her figure. "How bigga are they gonna be if you have a baby? Whatsa matta with you?" Artemsia often slipped into adding vowels to the ends of her words when she got excited. Papa Nico accused her of having Italian blood somewhere in her family tree. "The family is all here. I love-a Christmas."

"Let's go have dinner. Boys, your suits are ready."

The Nicastro's ate early on Christmas Eve. It was a tradition for the three men to dress up like Santa Claus and go out Christmas Eve to ring bells for the Salvation Army. Papa Nico demanded they stay out until all the pedestrian traffic had left. Afterwards, the three men would go out and have a few drinks before coming home.

Nikki found dinner to be awkward, but she was the only one who seemed to notice. Everyone, laughed and got caught up except for Demetrios. He seemed to be brooding and would stare at Nikki's breasts under his brows. His face was still scrunched up, but lust had been added to the angry stare. Nikki saw him lick his lips once out of the corner of her eyes. She thought Diane, was great, but Demetrios could be an ass and a half. Diane's food was getting cold while she struggled to handle her two boys. The boys were hyper and kept knocking down their juice or eating with their fingers. Her husband did nothing to help her.

******************

Demetrios buckled the big black belt and looked at himself in the mirror. His wife sat behind him on the bed. She had managed to get the eldest boy to bed and was gently rocking the second hoping he would fall asleep soon. Demetrios frowned. How could such a good looking woman turn so fat in ten years? And she didn't even have the courtesy to get big boobs when she gained weight. Not like his brother's wife. Nikki had super-model good looks before her boob job. Now she looked like a fucking porn star. Alex always had everything handed to him on a silver platter. He was probably fucking that sexy bitch every night. Demetrios certainly would have been, if Nikki was his wife. He was no longer attracted in the least to Diane, but thankfully had a little something on the side at the restaurant. The teen was a little chubby and had self esteem issues, but she liked to fuck. "I'll be back late," he said grabbing the beard and Santa hat.

"We'll probably be asleep," said Diane. "Don't wake us, the kids will certainly be up early to see what Santa brought them."

Demetrios left his old bedroom and paused outside Alex's room. The door was cracked and he could hear Alex and Nikki talking.

"Promise me one thing," said Nikki. "When we have children, you'll help out with them."

"Of course, honey. Where did that come from?"

"Your brother. He doesn't lift a hand to help Diane."

"Yeah, he gets that from dad. Dad was very old school Greek. It's the mother's duty to raise the children. I on the other hand, would rather stay home and help you then go to the office."

Demetrios sniggered. Fucking Alex even thinks he'll be a better dad then me, he thought. Demetrios was about to leave when he heard something that made him even angrier.

"Don't forget our Christmas tradition," said Nikki, and Demetrios heard a loud kiss.

"I'll leave the suit on when I get home."

Dem3trios leaned and peaked through the crack in the door. Nikki and Alex were kissing again. They broke the kiss and Nikki added, "I've been a naughty girl, Santa."

Demetrios' eyes widened as Nikki dropped the robe she was wearing. She was wearing a red bra and panties, lined by white fur. She put Alex's Santa hat on her head and kissed her husband again. Her body was fucking incredible. Demetrios got a funny look on his face again. Not only was Alex, gonna fuck that sexy slut tonight, they were going to have kinky sex with him wearing his Santa suit. Demetrios was a little surprised by Nikki, his sister-in-law had always come off as a bit conservative to him every time he saw her. He'd even suspected she might be a little frigid. He'd make Diane suck his dick from time to time and he'd lie there thinking at least Alex never got his dick sucked. Demetrios' dick got hard as he watched one gloved Santa hand flick Nikki's bra upwards. Her enormous breasts seemed to pop out and she moaned as his gloved finger teased a nipple that had to have been an inch long.

"Ummh, don't go," moaned Nikki, but Alex stepped back and whisked his Santa hat off her head.

Demetrios heard steps behind him. His dad was coming out of the master bedroom. Demetrios hurried downstairs and was soon joined by two other Santa's. Papa Nico held out his hand and the two brother's drew straws.

"Damn it," said Alex, holding up the short straw. The short straw got the Wal-Mart shift. They'd be busy and open until midnight.

"Ha! I win," said Demetrios. He had the longest straw. He'd get a city block that would be quiet by 9:00. Demetrios shut up. He really had no reason to come back early and might as well wait for his father and have some drinks at the local bar. Alex had a reason to come back early and Demetrios almost offered to switch straws with his brother. Fuck him, thought Demetrios. Let him suffer. I don't want to come back to a snoring fat wife. Why should he get to come back and get laid by that sexy wife of his? Now if I were Alex, I'd want to get back and fuck Nikki as soon as possible. If I were Alex... Demetrios looked at his brother and father. In Santa suits, they were all the same height and looked alike. Could he get away with it?

"Lets go ring some bells," said Demetrios happily.

"That's getting into the spirit," said Papa Nicastro.

******************

"Free at last," said Artemisia. "Who wants some of my spiced eggnog?"

The three Nicastro women sat around the table and drank eggnog. "What's in this?" asked Diane.

"Rum, dear. Lots and lots of rum," Artemisia got up to pour the ladies some more. "You know the men will all stop off at the bar later, so why can't we have some fun?"

Diane's head hit the table an hour later. She jerked it back up and shook herself awake. "Whoa! I guess I'm out of here."

"You've been out for half an hour now," laughed Nikki. She was pretty drunk herself at this point.

"Booze puts me to sleep when I'm tired," said Diane. "And I'm always tired. Plan on being always tired yourself, Nikki. Everyone always says, your life is going to change."

"Well I ain't pregnant yet." Nikki winked at Diane as the heavier woman got up and shuffled her way drunkenly to the stairs. "I'm tired too, Mama Nicastro. I'll see you in the morning."

"Right behind you, dear," said Artemisia. "Let me put some of the grandkids presents under the tree and I'm going to bed too. Hopefully, I'll be out by the time Nico gets home and his drunken snores won't keep me up all night."

Nikki kissed her mother-in-law on the cheek and headed upstairs. She brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash. Nikki then dropped her robe and climbed on the bed. She laid back on the covers and posed sexily for Alex whenever he got home. The spiked eggnog had her half asleep and she hoped to take a quick nap before Alex got home, but the lingerie was rubbing her nipples. She writhed and arched her back as the horniness grew. Nikki slid her panties down and started fingering herself. Her other hand wrestled with the red bra she was wearing and pulled it off, so she had access to her nipples. "Oh fuck, I wish my dildo was here." She used the long black dildo almost everyday now. It was the only thing that kept her sexually satisfied. She squeezed her right nipple while fingering herself and was rewarded by a small unsatisfying orgasm twenty minutes later. Still, relieving herself put her fast asleep.

Nikki opened her eyes and saw Santa staring down at her with his mouth hanging open. "Santa, I've been naughty," she sleepily murmured.

"I can see that," said her husband, faking a deep Santa voice. "You're a naughty ho... ho, ho."

"Oops," squealed Nikki. She had fallen asleep with her hand still on her genitals and her left hand still over her right nipple. Nikki's old modesty returned and she adjusted her arms to cover her genitals and breasts.

Demetrios climbed on the bed and began unbuckling the large black belt around his Santa costume. Nikki responded by spreading her legs wide open for him. She began playing and squeezing her long nipples. Demetrios had no idea his brother's wife was such a slut. As soon as she touched her nipples, she began writhing in arousal, her hips thrusting up towards him. He quickly fished his prick out of his pants and lined it up with her slit. She was already soaking wet for him. A horny slut with huge tits and a shaved, wet pussy, Demetrios felt his eyes twitch with jealousy. Lucky bastard, he thought.

Nikki moaned as her husband's cock head pressed against her labia and clit, pushing her genitals in before it entered her. Nikki raised her pussy up into Alex's thrusting dick. "Oh Alex, it feels bigger then normal," she moaned. "Thicker too."

Demetrios eyes twitched again and they opened wide with surprise. The fake beard hid a huge grin that spread across his face. Alex had a little prick! He grabbed her knees and pushed his dick all the way in. They both groaned.

"Damn Alex, it's fucking huge," said Nikki wrapping her legs around him. It wasn't really huge, but it was huge for her husband. It felt an inch longer which was still small to her, but it also seemed thicker, both the shaft and the head. She had a sneaky suspicion, he'd gotten a hold of some Viagra. Not that she was going to complain. Apparently he enjoyed being told he had a huge dick because Alex grabbed her knees tightly and started slamming his prick in and out of her rapidly.

Demetrios wanted to throw his head back and shout with joy. His sister-in-law thought he was huge! Alex may have beaten him at life, but Demetrios had something his brother never could have- a huge prick. He couldn't pace himself. He needed to fuck her hard and fast. Demetrios released her knees and pulled his gloves off so that he could fondle her big titties. He pushed her hands out of the way and he began tugging and squeezing her fat nipples. Nikki threw her hands over her head and arched her back, pushing her breasts into his hands. He wanted to see those big melons squirt and at this pace he wouldn't last long. "Come on bitch, cum for me," he growled.

Nikki's eyes opened wide with surprise at his tone, but she seemed to like it. Her hips rose into his faster as they fucked. Demetrios could feel her nipples fattening up even harder. It reminded him of jerking off. His prick would swell up just before he came. Her nipples were fucking huge, as big as his wife's pinky finger. They even had holes on the end where- if Alex had told them the truth- milk would shoot out when she came. "Oh god Alex, I'm cumming. Give me a baby. I'm cumm..."

Milk shot out between Demetrios' fingers and he lost it himself. His seed entered his fertile sister-in-law as he watched small jets of milk shoot up several inches from her nipples. His spurting cock seemed to prolong her orgasm and several more jets of milk shot from her tits. Her fucking pussy was amazing. The thing was hot and wet. It gripped his cock, pulling it deeper, milking it for every drop of his semen. Demetrios kept his prick buried in her long after he had finished cumming. He just stood frozen, gasping for air and sweating under the Santa costume.

"Wow!" Nikki ran her hands up Alex's chest under the Santa coat. "That was the best fuck ever. You certainly didn't have a problem getting it hard tonight. Come here and kiss your wife." Nikki removed her hands form under the coat, grabbed the front and pulled Alex forward to kiss her. His lips met hers, but instead of their normal loving kiss, his tongue pushed in her mouth and the kiss turned lustful. His shrunken prick, reversed course and started growing in her pussy again. "You are full of surprises tonight," she whispered pushing him back and pulling his beard down.

Nikki screamed.

Demetrios quickly covered her mouth. "Sssh bitch, do you want to wake everyone?"

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god, No. No. This isn't real. I'm dreaming."

"If you are, it's a wet dream." Demetrios cackled as he began moving his prick in and out of her again. The look on her face was priceless. She looked horrified and distraught. Her hands were holding her head in disbelief. But, she was already fucking him back.

Nikki grunted and moaned. She was already horny and aroused again. He was playing with her nipples again, rougher then Alex would have and it was driving her pussy wild. "Asshole. Mother fucking asshole."

"Sister fucking asshole, to be more accurate."

"Why are you doing this?" Nikki grabbed his waist and pulled him into her as Demetrios removed his Santa coat.

"I hate my fucking brother, that's why. Alex, the fucking doctor with the big house and the hot wife. Alex the fucking messiah. Well Alex, I just made your wife cum and my dick is a lot bigger then yours, you prick. Oh yeah, I don't have problems getting it hard to fuck your wife with either. What's he got, a limp little dick?"

"Fuck you, asshole."

"Tell me."

Nikki moaned with lust as Demetrios squeezed her nipples tightly between his fingers. She thought he might have been trying to hurt her, but instead it was making her hornier. "Oh god fuck me. He's got a blood flow problem, you fucker."

"Tell me I'm better then he is, bitch" Demetrios squeezed her nipples tighter.

"Of fuck, so good. Oh fuck," moaned Nikki. "You're better then your brother." She immediately felt guilty, but it was true. "Your dick is bigger and harder and you really know how to fuck your brother's wife better." Nikki felt guilty, but betraying her husband was turning her on. An orgasm was building again. "Fuck your brother's wife, Demetrios. Show her how a real man fucks. I wish Alex had your big hard dick.

Oh my god, I'm cumming again."

Demetrios, felt her breasts expand and then milk squirted up from the nipples. The milk seemed to go up even further then it had the last time she came. "Tell me to give you a baby again."

"Give me a... NO! You can't cum in me again. I want to have Alex's baby. Pull it out."

As much as Demetrios would have loved to knock up his brother's wife and have them raise his child, he didn't want her divorcing Alex and making Demetrios pay child support. He couldn't afford raising three kids. Besides, he'd already cum in her once and the damage might be done. "Beg me."

"Pull it out. Please pull it out. I'll suck you off."

"Do you swallow?"

"Yeah, I'll swallow it. I bet your sperm tastes real good too."

"You got it bitch." Demetrios pulled out and sat back. His prick was hard, slick, and rampant with desire.

Nikki sat up and turned over on all fours. "Damn! It really is bigger then Alex's," she said. She reached out and stroked it several times. Demetrios' dick was a little longer and a good deal thicker, but the strange thing about it was the head. He didn't have the helmet head that Alex had, his cock head was flatter like a mushrooms. The head is what had pushed her genitals in. Nikki took it in her mouth and rapidly bobbed her head.

"Here it cums, swallow it all," growled Demetrios.

Nikki felt the flat mushroom head grow and then hot seed slid down her throat. His balls were about the same size as her husband and he didn't cum any more then Alex did, but then nobody's perfect. It only wetted her taste for sperm.

"That was great. We're gonna do it again some time."

"Get the fuck out of here and hope I don't tell your brother when he comes home." Nikki noticed another drop of semen forming on Demetrios' urethra and she licked it off the tip of his prick.

"You're not going to do that. Diane would divorce me and I'd tell Alex what a loser in bed he is and how much bigger my prick is then his."

"Get out." Nikki pushed him off the bed.

"I'm going." Demetrios collected his Santa suit and left. Nikki put her head in her hands and cried. Her brother-in-law stuck his head in a minute later and said, "Alex just got home. He's sitting in dad's comfy chair by the Christmas tree. Go tell him everything if you want or you can feel less guilty by going downstairs and fucking him like the slut you are."

Nikki threw a pillow at her brother-in-law who ducked his head out and left.

****************

Nikki crept down the stairs after cleaning herself up. She was wearing only her robe. She could see Alex sitting in the chair sipping some of his mother's spiked eggnog. He was still wearing his Santa suit and looked for the world like Saint Nick resting by the tree before flying off to his next house.

Nikki never really considered telling him. She had thought Demetrios was him after all. Plus, was that any worse then fucking a homeless black priest or two black garbage men or a black football player and his two white buddies or two Mexican landscapers or the coach who had sexually harassed her or a big obnoxious Turk or sucking off strange cocks in a glory hole or her ongoing lesbian affair with Jill? Well, he might like that last one. No, she would do what Demetrios suggested and give her husband a good fucking to show she loved him.