The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Santa," she whispered as she walked in front of the chair. "It's time someone gave you a present for a change." Nikki let her robe fall to the floor and Alex's eyes opened wide as he stared at her boobs. Nikki straddled his lap and kissed him. He hesitantly kissed back. His breath smelled of booze. She could feel his dick growing under his pants. She raised herself up and reached into his red pants.

Santa helped her and raised his hips off the chair to slide his pants down. He had already removed his black belt. Santa then brought his gloved hands up to her sensitive nipples and squeezed them like they were a new toy.

Nikki moaned and quickly grabbed the thick prick. She held it up and lowered her pussy over it until the huge head pressed against her genitals. Nikki paused with shock. The cock in her hands was hugely thick, at least as big as the cucumber she had used to masturbate with weeks ago. The tip was pushing hard against her genitals too. It felt flat and mushroom shaped like Demetrios' only bigger. The head pushed her labia and clit inwards stimulating them like no cock ever had before. "Oh no," said Nikki, moaning as the realization hit her as the flat cock head pushed inside her. She slipped her hands under his coat. The man wasn't wearing padding. He had a huge gut that was hairy and slick with sweat. "Oh no," she said again. "Papa Nico?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," said her father-in-law. "I should have stopped you. I was in shock."

"I thought you were, Alex," moaned Nikki as she raised herself up and down several inches of his thick cock. She was lifting herself up enough that the ridge around his mushroom head would stimulate her clit and labia each time it exited and entered her. It was like having your pussy licked by the world's biggest tongue.

"I thought as much," replied Nico. "Oh god, your pussy is so hot." Nico moaned and grabbed her hips, guiding her up and down. "We should stop."

"Yes we should," cried Nikki lowering herself all the way down her father-in-laws prick. "Oh Papa, your cock is so thick."

Nicodemus quit guiding her hips and quickly unbuttoned his coat until his big hairy chest and belly was exposed to the air. He then ripped off his beard and hat before pulling his gloves off. "We really should stop, but I want to suck your nipples first."

"Do it Papa. Suck my tits, then we'll stop." Nikki paused in her bouncing long enough for him to clamp his lips around one of her engorged nipples.

****************

Demetrios crept down the stairway and flipped open the viewer on his digital video camera. His sexy sister-in-law wasn't going to tell on him if he had a video of her fucking her husband's dad and with a recording of this, she'd be his little slut to do whatever he ordered her to do.

The camera didn't work! Demetrios cursed under his breath and checked the disk. It was missing! Damn it! He must have left it in the camera case or at home. He watched them for a moment. He had fucked her so well, maybe she'd come to him wanting more, he convinced himself. He did have his phone. He took it out and snapped some pictures of Nikki fucking his dad. He really didn't want to watch his hairy old man having sex even with a woman as hot as his sister-in-law, so Demetrios turned and climbed the stairs to his bedroom.

****************

"I love sucking your tits, but we should stop Nikki. Alex should be home soon."

"Not just yet. Gonna cum soon. We'll stop then. Keep sucking my tits and fucking me, Papa Nico."

Nico growled and bounced in his chair, fucking her harder. He went to work on her other nipple and teased it with his tongue. Nicodemus tried to fight it, but the sperm was welling up in his balls. "Gonna cum, Nikki. Can't stop it. Get off."

"No not yet, I'm too close." Nikki slammed her pussy down and ground her crotch into his. Her pussy squeezed his thick cock as she came.

"Cumming," groaned Nico just as his mouth filled with milk.

Nikki was surprised at the strength of her father-in-law's orgasm. The fat cock was like a cannon, shooting off a strong stream of semen and prolonging her orgasm. Her orgasmic contractions caused her fallopian tube to dip into the pool of semen, taking his seed into her fertile womb. She continued to grind their crotches together while her pussy milked his cock for every drop of semen he had in him.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Me too," responded Nikki kissing him on the lips. She knew that neither of them were really sorry. She raised herself off him. "I've got to get a closer look at that prick of yours." She kneeled in front of him. His cock was maybe seven inches long and as thick as a soda bottle. The head was strange looking, like a portabella mushroom. It was bigger and flatter then Demetrios' cock head. Sperm leaked from the head. She bent down to lick it up, hearing Papa Nico moan as her tongue flickered over the entire head. She pushed it into her mouth with great difficulty, knowing it was simply too thick to enter her throat. Nico moaned again and grabbed her hair, thrusting his cock to the back of her mouth, but just then they heard a key in the door.

"Alex!" he groaned pulling her hair until his cock flopped out of her mouth.

Nikki grabbed the robe and flew up the stairs. Nico grabbed his pants and shoved his stubby prick into them.

Alex entered the room as his dad was buttoning his coat. "What happened to you?"

Nico's chest hair and coat had milk splattered on them. "I spilled some of your mom's eggnog on me. Fell asleep with the cup in my hand."

"Old man. You can't even stay up long enough to drink until midnight."

"Well your brother backed out of having a drink with me, so I left the bar early. I think I did pretty good tonight."

"Me too, that damn place is always crowded and people are more generous on Christmas Eve."

"Well son, I'm going to hit the hay. The real St. Nick is on his way."

"Goodnight dad." Alex headed up the stairs eager to fuck his wife.

*****************

"Nikki, wake up," Alex said, shaking his wife. She groaned and he continued, "We're going out to breakfast and stop by Wal-mart for some last minute sales. Do you want to come?"

"Let me sleep," she groaned.

"Fine. I'll wake you when we get home. The kids will be eager to open their presents."

Nikki was asleep again minutes after Alex left the room. She wasn't asleep lone before someone pulled the covers off her nude body. She was lying twisted on her side and stomach. A hand reached out to touch her ass and rub her skin. One nipple was visible, it was hard and engorged from wear it rubbed against the bed's sheet. Her labia glistened with moisture. The man stared at the sleeping beauty before he growled with lust and pulled her up on all fours.

"Change your mind?" moaned Nikki as the man grabbed her hips. She felt the cock head pressed against her pussy pushing hard against her genitals. Nikki quickly turned fully awake. She looked behind her. "Papa Nico?"

"Sorry daughter, I had to have you one more time." He was kneeling behind her nude, but for the gold chain around his neck.

"I'm not complaining," she cried as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. "I love that fat cock of yours. We alone?"

"Yes, they've all gone to breakfast. I had to stay and keep an I on the ham in the oven. I'm gonna fuck this sweet pussy as long as I can."

"Do it, Papa. Fuck my pussy."

Nicodemos fucked her with steady slow strokes for awhile. He knew how Artemisia always liked his to essentially remove his entire cock with each stroke, so that the head stimulated her genitals each time he entered her. So that was what he was doing with Nikki. He watched as Nikki tried to lever herself with one hand and use her free one to toy with one of her nipples. She came almost immediately. He could hear the milk splatter on the bed sheets. Nico couldn't take it any longer and started speeding up. His beautiful daughter-in-law moaned, fucking him back. Soon she came again. This time, her pussy's squeezing tightly around his dick caused Nico to lose it. His stubby cannon blasted it's first was of semen deep into her contracting pussy.

Shortly afterwards, Nico was sitting up in bed with his back against the wall. His hairy chest and fat belly glistened with sweat as he looked down his torso at his son's wife sucking his prick. She was having difficulty with it's thickness and basically just jerking him off into her mouth. She seemed fascinated with his cock and he didn't last long, filling her hungry mouth with sperm.

Nico was surprised again when Nikki licked her lips after sucking him dry. She sat up and straddled him. His cock was still hard enough she guided it into her pussy. "Do you think you have one more load for me, Papa?"

Nico was surprised to find his cock reversing course and hardening again. He didn't think he had it in him at his age, but he was delighted. Plus, now her big tits were bouncing in front of his face. He quickly wrapped his lips around one nipple. His mouth filled with milk soon afterwards and again just minutes later. After he came inside her, Nikki wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him deeply. "This can't happen again," she whispered. "I love this thick cock, but I love your son even more."

"Agreed," said Nico rubbing her breasts for the last time. Her pussy squeezed tightly around his semi-deflating prick.

****************

"I apologize for forgetting the video camera's disk," said Demetrios.

"Dumb ass," said Diane angrily.

Demetrios looked at his wife in surprise. She rarely back talked him.

Nico interrupted. "Don't worry, we have a camera. Pictures will be good enough." Nico returned with a camera as the children eagerly started opening their presents.

"How'd Santa know we were here?" asked the oldest boy.

"He knows," said Artemesia. "That's all that matters."

Alex pushed a big gift over towards his brother. "Merry Christmas, Deme," he said.

Demetrios opened it to reveal a big screen HD television. "Alex! You shouldn't have."

"Alex?" whispered Nikki in his ear.

"I just bought it this morning. They're having a really good sale." Alex watched his brother admire the TV. "What's this?" he asked as Nico and Artemisia handed Alex and Nikki and envelope. Alex opened them and held up two plane tickets.

"We upgraded you to first class," said Nico. "Merry Christmas."

"And Happy Honeymoon," added Alex's mom.

Alex and Nikki took turns hugging his parents.

****************

Later, after a mid-day dinner, Nikki and Alex were taking their leave of his parent's house. Diane was upstairs and the kids were under the tree playing with their toys. The various family members hugged and Nikki gave her father-in-law an affectionate kiss on the cheek. She tried to hold her brother-in-law back, but he hugged her tightly and reached down to pinch her ass which was faced away from everyone else.

Demetrios then hugged Alex. "Don't be a stranger, little brother," said Alex.

"I should call you little brother," laughed Demetrios. "But no, lets get together sooner then normal." Demetrios winked at Nikki. "Maybe you can even have us over sometime?"

"That would be great," said Alex. He and Nikki got in the car and drove off. "What do you think he meant about calling me little brother?"

"Who knows?" Nikki shrugged and felt her face go a little pale. "He seemed to like the television. That was kind of you, honey."

"I thought it was time to bury the hatchet over some of our differences. What crawled up Diane's ass?"

"I'm not sure, but it was about time she told off that jerk she married." Nikki grinned remembering how Diane had snapped at Demetrios all morning and through dinner.

**************

Demetrios grin left his face as he climbed the stairs. He entered his room and saw Diane sitting in a robe on the bed. "How dare you embarrass me in front of my family," he growled waving his finger at her. "I know I forgot the disk, but..."

"Shut up, shithead," said Diane. "You didn't forget it. I heard you and Nikki last night. Fuck, the way you were going, I'm surprised you didn't wake your mother. I filmed you with the disk and hid it."

Demetrios face drained of color and he gulped. He was screwed. "Sorry, I just wanted to get Alex back."

"And fucking big tittied Nikki was a bonus? Well now you're fucked, Deme."

"I suppose you want a divorce?"

"No. I want things to be different from now on. Three things dickhead, first, you're going to help me more with the kids. Fuck it, you're going to buy me a weekend at a spa and you're going to watch the kids. I need the rest. Second, your going to quit seeing the teenage bimbo at work."

Alex's knees started to shake. Diane could take him for everything if she wanted. "Done," he said, What's the last thing?"

"I have needs to." Diane opened her robe and parted her flabby thighs. "Come eat my pussy."

The End

*

Next up, Nikki's final adventure.

Nikki Nipples Vs Jamaica

Nikki Nipples Vs Her Husband

Epilogue