The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki needed to urinate and couldn't hold his sperm in much longer. She leaped off the bed and nearly stumbled as the world seemed to spin. She shook her head to clear it and finally made it to her bathroom. Her ass squished the whole way leading her to believe Alex had indeed fucked it. "Husband, you are a surprise," she muttered sitting on the toilet, trying to force his sperm out of both her ass and pussy. Her biggest concern was whether or not Alex would be capable of going again over the next few days.

Nikki crawled back into Alex's arms and soon fell fast asleep.

Nikki woke up, pleased to see that Alex could indeed go again. His stiff little prick was nudging against her thighs as he spooned her. She lifted her leg and guided him in. His hand came around and cupped her breast. He lasted long enough to give her a small orgasm. Small enough that her milk only dribbled out of her nipples instead of spraying from them. "Happy anniversary," he whispered.

"Happy anniversary," she replied. "You were an animal last night, darling."

"I was? I can't remember."

"I woke up earlier, a complete mess from all the sex."

"Well good for me, I guess." Alex smiled, presuming the ED pill he had popped had worked. "Let's hit the beach."

The Nicastro's felt better after some aspirin and a shower. Nikki put her bikini on and a wrap around skirt to cover her bare ass. Alex pulled his swim trunks on, left his chest bare, and slid his feet into his flip flops. Nikki packed a bag with towels and suntan lotion. The two headed downstairs.

Nikki and Alex walked outside and past the tiki bar. Their porter was setting up some beach chairs. "Good morning," said Alex. "I'm sorry, but I believe I forgot to tip you yesterday."

Curtis had a broad grin on his face. He nodded at Nikki and stared at the outline of her nipple against her bikini material. The stare made her uncomfortable, but it also swelled her nipples a little.

"I need to break some of these bills. Can I get you latter?" asked Alex.

"No problem, mon," replied Curtis. He winked at Nikki, making her frown.

"Are there any more private beaches within walking distance?"

"Sure mon, turn right and walk about a mile. The area has some rocks people go behind for privacy all the time."

"Thank you," replied Alex. "That sound good to you, Nikki?"

"Sounds great."

Nikki and Alex held hands for awhile and walked down by the water. They marveled at the clearness of the water as opposed to California and at the glimpses of colorful fish they spotted. "I might try snorkeling sometime," said Alex. "I think I see the rocks up ahead." They passed some clusters of people. "Most of these women are topless."

"Not on your life," replied Nikki.

"Not even for my anniversary present?"

"Not in public, maybe if we find a private spot."

Alex whooped with joy. They saw a native standing on a rock that jutted out over the water. He was casting a net a schools of fish. "Is that man nude?"

Nikki looked up at the native fisherman. He had white dreadlocks that fell down his back. "That does look like a bare ass."

The native hauled his net in and turned to dump his catch in a bait bucket. When he cast the net back out, his front was revealed to them. "Look at the size of that penis," said Alex, whistling surprise.

"That is one big black cock."

Alex looked at his wife in surprise. That was unusual terminology for her and he didn't like the way she was staring at the fat sausage swinging between the old man's legs. She looked awed by it, but then again so was he a little. He'd seen men a little bigger then he was in the gym shower, but this guy was bigger then them, soft. Nikki was amazed by it and she didn't even believe in interracial mingling. She was a liberal democrat, but had voted against Obama, simply because he was the product of interracial marriage.

"This looks like the place," said Nikki.

"This is awesome!" Alex led his wife deep into the rocks. The area was covered with private cubbies in the rocks and dunes. It was very private and close to the water if they wanted a swim.

The fisherman watched them disappear.

"For you, my lady," said Alex, laying out a big beach towel for her. "And now for some pictures of my lovely wife...Shit!"

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot my camera."

"Aw, too bad. No pictures of me to show your doctor buddies."

"I'll be back."

"Seriously Alex. We have plenty of time to take some pictures. Stay with me."

Alex grimaced a little. "Naw, I really wanted to take some pictures." He didn't tell Nikki, but he also wanted to walk down to the water and try to snap a shot of the fisherman's penis. His friends wouldn't believe that either. "It shouldn't take more than an hour. I'll pick us up some food. Get some sun. Take your clothes off."

Nikki laughed. "Go ahead and get out of here then."

***************

Louie hooked one of the baitfish he had netted on his hook and cast his rod out towards a small reef. The old fisherman sat the rod down in a nook on the rock and looked around, his eyes blinking in the bright early sun. The male tourist who had just led his big tittted wife into the rocks emerged nearby. The white man waved and said something to him. Louie waved back, but didn't respond. He watched the man head off back down the beach, walking briskly back towards the vacation resort.

Louie's cock extended an inch, then plumped up a bit. The fat head of his cock emerged a little from it's foreskin as the cock rose up a little. White tourists hiding in the rocks were usually sunbathing nude and he had a strong desire to see the sexy woman's big breasts.

He climbed down the rock, deciding to sneak up to her and take a peak to see if she were nude sunbathing. It was easy to find her spot. All he had to do was follow the husband's footprints in the sand. Louie knew the nooks and crannies well. The husband had found the best spot. A rock wall protected sunbathers from the wind while a low dune allowed the sun to shine brightly on the spot until late afternoon.

He peaked around the rock. His cock rose another inch at what he saw. The woman wasn't nude, but she had lost the skirt. Her body was simply amazing and her bikini top was so tight it looked like it might snap and fly off at any time. She was standing on a blanket, rubbing lotion on the exposed top of her bosom and chest. Her arms, belly, and legs were already glistening from lotion. As he watched, she slowly kneeled down on the blanket before laying down.

Louie grinned and slowly crept towards her. He grabbed her bottle of lotion, emptied some on his hands and began rubbing her back. She jumped at first, but then relaxed.

"Changed your mind, honey?" moaned Nikki, thinking Alex was coating her back with lotion.

Louie rubbed down to the small of her back and ran his large black hands over the woman's smooth olive skinned ass cheeks. He moved down to her legs. He worked his hands inside her thighs and was rewarded as she parted her legs for him. He then moved his body between her legs. He squirted some more lotion on his hands and worked back up to her neck. His fingers pinched the string hanging off her bikini knot and slowly pulled in untied.

"I think the string is small enough Alex. I'm not worried about a tan line." Nikki felt him move the strings off her back. "Oh, very well. Just don't expect me to go nude in public."

Louie worked his way back down her back. His hands slid around her waist to the two knots tied over her hips. He quickly pulled them loose.

Nikki didn't object. She just gave a sigh of tolerance with her husband's antics. At least the spot was pretty secluded.

Louie grabbed the bottle of lotion again. This time he squeezed the fluid out along the length of his cock. It was sticking out it's full thirteen inches now and the head had fully emerged from his foreskin. Fluid was dripping from his urethra in anticipation. He worked the lotion along the shaft of his cock making sure it was well lubricated. Sunlight now glistened off his shiny black cock. He grabbed the woman's hips and pulled on them.

"What?" groaned Nikki. Louie pulled until she climbed up on all fours. "Seriously Alex, what? I'm trying to get some sun." Then she felt the head of his penis slide up and down her slit. "Oh!" she gasped. "You are full of surprises." Alex pushed and the second the huge cock head entered her, she knew it wasn't her husband. Nikki's slut body was already pushing back into the large invading cock as she looked behind her.

The old black fisherman was kneeling behind her legs. His dark black skin was shiny with sweat as he concentrated on forcing his thick cock deeper in her pussy. He had long white dreadlocks falling down his back. The man was probably close to sixty. He grinned at her. Nikki turned to look away in disgust. The man's teeth were rotted and some were missing. His teeth made an average unattractive man, hideous. Still, his cock was big and Nikki pushed back into his thrusts.

Louie needn't had bothered with the lotion. The woman was wet enough to start and as his cock pushed inside her, her pussy got even wetter. Her fluids were dripping down his shaft and falling to the sand and blanket. It was going in easier then anticipated too and he got the impression, his wasn't the first big cock she had. Her pussy seemed to love having his cock in it. Her muscles were squeezing his shaft tightly, pulling inwards as if wanting more. Soon his cock head was banging against her cervix. He angled his shaft upwards and pushed, feeling the head enter her womb. The woman struggled a little.

Nikki came to her senses when she realized his powerful spray gun was now pointed at her womb. "Don't cum in me." She turned to look at him to make sure he heard. "You can fuck me, just don't cum in me. I'm not using protection. Understand?"

Louie looked at her and nodded. He grabbed her hips and started slamming his cock in and out of her. His balls made slapping sounds against her wet thighs.

Nikki moaned. This was a good cock. This was a great cock. This was a wonderful big black cock and it filled her wonderfully. "Gonna cum. Fuck me. Fuck me harder with that big cock." Nikki pushed hard back into his thrusts and a big orgasm broke. Milk sprayed her blanket, soaking it. What seemed like seconds later, milk sprayed her blanket again. She was barely finished cumming when his cock left her pussy. "Don't stop now," she begged.

Louie pushed down on her ass and lifted her until she complied and rolled over on her back. His eyes lit up with wonder at the sight of her boobs. They were surprisingly firm for their size, but they still hung fell off the sides of her chest. Her nipples were huge too and they were wet and glistening. Pearly white drops were forming on the ends and he could see more signs of white fluid on her mounds. He reinserted his cock, the woman grabbed his hips, pulling him in deeper.

"Gonna cum again," she moaned.

Louie watched her breasts swell slightly and then suddenly, jets of milk were shooting up nearly a foot in the air. He bent down and opened his mouth as a stream of milk entered it. He lowered his head until his lips clamped down over her breasts. One last stream of milk striking the back of his throat. The woman seemed to like this. Her hands grabbed his dreadlocks and pulled his head down hard over her tit. His tongue swirled around her nipple, teasing and flickering over it. The thing swelled again. She bucked her hips into his thrusting cock as more milk filled his mouth. He gulped the rich fluid. It tasted better then any cows or goats milk he'd tasted.

Louie released her nipple and fell on top of her. He detected a hint of distaste as their lips crushed against each other. There was a moments hesitation as his tongue entered her mouth, but soon they were dueling as they kissed. They were grunting as their bodies thrust together. Milk suddenly soaked his chest. This woman was her own dairy farm. His cock was growing as the flared head pushed in and out of her cervix.

"Pull out," she begged. "I love it, but I can't get pregnant."

Louie slammed his cock forward and blew his first and most potent jet of semen directly in her womb. The woman groaned, but didn't object. Instead, she gripped his hips with her legs and held his cock deep in her pussy as jet after jet of seed shot out from his cock.

When Louie was finally done spurting, he sat up and pulled his cock out. Sperm immediately welled up in her pussy and leaked out.

Nikki looked up at the ugly man's grinning face and down at his beautiful, still rampant cock. "Ass! I told you to pull out." He just stood there staring and grinning at her. "Why didn't you pull out?"

Louie looked at her. He grabbed his ear and tugged on it saying, "I'm def."

"What?"

"I'm def. Kant hear."

"Oh shit!" Her head fell back. A grin spread across her face from the feeling of satisfaction his cock had given her. He walked on his knees up towards her face and pressed his still hard cock towards her lips. She licked and cleaned his cock. Suddenly, it occurred to her that Alex would be back soon. "Get out of here." She made shooing motions with her hands, then pointed at her wedding ring. The black man took the hint. He winked at her, got up and left.

Nikki looked at her body. She was a mess. Sperm was leaking out and coating her thighs. Her breasts were slick with milk from the many large orgasms the native had given her. She ran down to the water to wash up.

****************

Alex tried hard not to stare at the fisherman's huge black penis as they approached each other walking on the beach. The man was holding his bait bucket with the net wadded up inside and his rod was over his shoulder. The black man's penis looked even bigger up close, more swollen. It took the sight of his nude wife to distract Alex from the huge swinging penis.

Alex couldn't believe it. Nikki was emerging from the clear blue water near their rocks and she was completely nude. She looked like a sea nymph or Venus emerging from the sea, she was so beautiful. All his fantasies were coming true on this trip.

The fisherman was almost upon him. Alex was grinning with delight, hoping he'd be able to sneak some pictures of Nikki frolicking nude in the water. "Good morning," he said absently to the black fisherman.

"A wonderful morning, mon," replied Louie.

"It sure is," said Alex, staring at Nikki. She must have decided to risk a nude swim the moment the Jamaican left his fishing spot.

The fisherman winked at him.

Friday, 1/02/09

"Again?" groaned Nikki as Alex nudged her from behind with his little penis. She parted her legs and let him inside.

Nikki was tired and hung over. They had spent the evening drinking at the tiki bar. It was a slow night and they had joked around with Devon the bartender who apparently liked them, buying the Nicastro's lots of shots.

When they stumbled up to their room, Alex stripped to reveal a large boner. As large as he could get anyway. He finally confessed to getting pills to help with his erection problems.

"These pills are great," groaned Alex, pounding her from the side.

Nikki barely felt anything after the deep fucking the fisherman had given her. Alex squirted and she fell back asleep. She awoke to his shaking her. "Nikki, I called the concierge about getting a quick golf game in this morning."

"Great, I'll stay in bed," she moaned.

There was a knock at the door. Alex walked over and pulled it open. Curtis was standing there, smiling. "We can fit you in this morning, Mr. Nicastro, but you must leave now."

"Fantastic," said Alex, wondering why Curtis was looking over his shoulder. "Ah yes, I owe you a tip, don't I." Alex reached in his wallet and pulled out a twenty. "This will make up for the other day too."

Curtis looked past Alex. "No problem, mon. I'll meet you in the hall."

Alex shut the door and went to grab his sunglasses. He froze realizing what Curtis had been staring at. Nikki was spread out on the bed. The sheet had risen up covering only her belly, exposing her legs and crotch as well as her huge breasts. "Rude of him," grumbled Alex. "Last time I tip him."

Curtis was waiting in the hall. He led Alex downstairs to the shuttle bus and waved as it drove off. Curtis had his pass key out a minute later as he hurried back to the Nicastro's room. Curtis ran his pass card through the lock and pushed the door open when he heard the click.

Nikki was laying on her side now, but the covers were still askew. The black porter quickly stripped and climbed in bed behind her. Curtis lifted her leg and nudged the tip of his cock against her pussy.

"Seriously?" muttered Nikki in her sleep. "Let me sleep, Alex." Nikki squeezed her legs tightly shut.

Curtis knew from the other night that her breasts were over sensitive. He reached over her and started twirling one nipple between his fingers. The sleeping wife groaned and lifted one leg up. Curtis pushed his cock into her pussy.

"So big, Alex," murmured Nikki. Nikki opened her eyes when she felt the thickness of the cock pushing into her. She glanced over her shoulder at the grinning black face of the hotel porter. "Just what do you think you are doing?"

"Just a little amenity provided by this fine resort." Curtis pushed his cock all the way in.

"That's one big amenity!"

"Thank you. I am quite proud of my customer service skills. Now roll over on your back so I can see dem big titties." Curtis pulled out and Nikki rolled over on her back. He then climbed on top of her and reinserted his penis. They both moaned as it slid in.

Nikki moaned and arched her back as Curtis kneeled between her legs. Her pussy tightly squeezed his big cock as he played with her nipples. For some reason, the image of his face hovering over her as they fucked seemed familiar.

"How come these things squirt out milk? You pregnant?"

"No," she sighed, "They just do. Wait! How did you... You fucked me the other night didn't you?"

"Yeah. You begged me to fuck you and your husband watched us."

"My husband watch... Cumming!" Nikki's pussy and breasts exploded as the orgasms hit suddenly.

"Damn! Your tits are amazing," said Curtis, rubbing his finger around a pool of milk before bringing it up to his mouth and licking it off. "Don't worry, pretty lady. He was passed out at the time."

Nikki sighed with relief. The porter wasn't moving, so she grabbed his hips and started pulling and pushing them to give him the hint. He still paused, fascinated with her breasts. "Come on and fuck me. Work that big black cock."

Curtis took the hint. He winked at her, grinned, and cupped his arms under her legs. He started moving his cock in and out, slow at first then picking up speed. He still stared at her breasts. The nipples glistened with milky fluid from her last orgasm. They seemed to swell up and for a moment he thought they might pop. Instead, they spit a long stream of milk nearly a foot off to the sides as her breasts were hanging off the sides of her body. He heard her scream with pleasure as she came. He kept fucking her. The next time her nipples swelled, Curtis roughly grabbed her breast and aimed the nipple at his open mouth as he bent over it. Milk shot into his mouth and he licked some off her lips. She came once more, but Curtis missed the signs as he was starting to grunt and sweat. "You on da pill, beetch?"

"No."

"You want me to pull out and cum on dem sext titties?"

Nikki paused, staring at the skinny black man. His skin glistened with sweat from his exertions. She could feel the big black cock sliding in and out of her cervix, his pee slit pointing at her womb each time he buried it. His face was strained with exertion.

"Hurry up you sexy beetch." He released her legs to squeeze her tits again.