The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki brought her hands up to his chest to push him off her. Instead, they slid to his hips. Her legs squeezed tightly around his waist. She squeezed him tightly and pulled him into her. "Cum in me. Fill me with your seed." The porter collapsed on top of her. She could feel his hot cum hosing her womb. Her pussy exploded in orgasm as milk soaked the black man's chest. Going off the pill had been a mistake. She felt addicted to having a big cock cum in her pussy.

Curtis rolled off her, gasping for breath. "I got to get back to work soon, but you have time to clean my cock off."

Nikki complied as Curtis reached over and pulled her up. She slid down to his still plump, but limp cock and started licking their combined cum off of his huge shaft. Her tongue flickered over his urethra as some leftover sperm welled to the service. She squeezed his cock and jerked it forward, wanting more. It hardened in her hand and soon she was sucking his big shaft as fast as she could. The porter grunted and grabbed her hair to guide her speed. He seemed in a hurry, wanting it fast. He lasted a long time, but soon his cock swelled and his hot cum was filling her mouth. Nikki's pussy felt full of sperm, but still the man's cock was pumping mouthfuls of his semen as fast as she could swallow.

Curtis rolled off the bed and used her bathroom. He pissed before washing her milk off his chest. When he was presentable, he walked back out into the main room and began dressing. "I come back and fuck you more first chance I get, Mrs. Nicastro."

Nikki had stood off the bed and was waiting to wash up herself. Rapidly liquefying sperm was pouring down her thighs, making her all sticky. It felt strange standing nude before a dressed black stranger. Two months ago, she wouldn't have stood nude in front of her husband.

Curtis straightened his white porter's uniform and held out his hand for her. Nikki stared at his open palm. The arrogant bastard wanted a tip! She snorted and shuffled over to her purse, holding her legs together to keep more sperm from dripping out. She retrieved a twenty and walked over to the porter. "Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure ma'am. If you need anything else, just ring the front desk and ask for Curtis." He winked, turned and left her.

Nikki shook her head in disbelief as it occurred to her that she had just paid a man for fucking her.

****************

Nikki wrapped a sarong around her waist to cover her bare ass and left her room. The bed was a mess and she needed the maid to service the room before Alex got back from his golf outing.

Nikki found a cot in the sun and sat down on it. She let the sarong fall off as she laid down on her back. Dark sunglasses covered her eyes. Curtis was over at the tiki bar talking to Devon the bartender. They were laughing and staring at her. She hoped Curtis had enough class not to be over there bragging about fucking her.

After awhile, Curtis left and Devon came over to her. "Good morning Mrs. Nicastro. Can I get you anything?"

"Hello Devon." His eyes were sweeping her body and she felt her already hard nipples, puff out some more. Devon was wearing his Hawaiian shirt, open to show off a chest rippling with muscles. He still had his shark tooth necklace on. He wore tight bicycle shorts to show off his impressive bulge. "I'm starved. Could I order a chicken sandwich and have the bill sent to our room?

"Of course, Mrs. Nicastro. Anything to drink?"

"Sure, I'll have a bloody Mary."

Nikki laid out for hours. She took several dips in the pool, rolled over on her stomach to let her bare ass get some sun, and took a short walk on the beach without bothering to put the sarong back on. Devon waited on her all day and she had enough drinks to make her a little tipsy.

Alex showed up late afternoon and joined her. They swam together, hugged and kissed once. The physical contact, cold water, and alcohol had her climbing the walls with horniness, but instead of her husband, she wished he would go away long enough she could call Curtis back to fuck her. These thoughts immediately had her feeling guilty.

Devon came back over to their cots. "I'm about to get off. Can I get you anything else?"

"Two more beers," said Alex.

Devon came back with two beers and Alex tipped him. "You're a nice couple. I have a couple six packs on ice. Care if I join you and we can share them?"

"That sounds great," said Alex. He seemed to love befriending a native whenever they were on vacation. "I am getting tired of being in the sun though. Want to join us in our room?"

"That would be great, mon," replied Devon.

"That alright with you, hon?"

Nikki shrugged her shoulders. "Sure," she said. Devon was a pretty nice guy, but the truth was that she felt tipsy enough, she wanted to take a nap. Booze and sun always conspired to knock her out.

Nikki stood and dived into the pool to clean the sweat and lotion off her body. She swam across to the other side and then returned. Alex ogled her as lustfully as any other man as she slowly climbed the ladder out of the pool. The water soaked through her bikini, making the material cling to her breasts even more then the tight bikini did when dry. There wasn't a male nearby who wasn't watching her at that moment.

Nikki toweled herself dry until she felt clean. She wrapped her sarong back around her hips and slipped her feet into her flip flops. Devon joined them as soon as she was ready. The large black man had 4 six packs of Red Stripe beer in his hands. Alex took two six packs off him and the three made their way up to the Nicastro's room.

"Lets use the balcony," said Alex. He opened the sliding glass door and walked outside. The sun was setting and the balcony was now shaded and cool. It was a lovely evening. Standing, they could look down on the bar and pool area. Plus, they had a great view of the clear blue Caribbean sea. Alex and Nikki sat down on a cushioned wicker loveseat while Devon plopped his massive frame down on a plastic chair. Devon took out a bottle opened and popped off three caps, passing out the beer when he was done.

Devon asked them a lot of questions about California. He had never left Jamaica and seemed fascinated with Hollywood. Alex eagerly questioned the black man about local history, pirates, fishing and snorkeling.

"If you want to snorkel, mon, I have a brother who can take you out to a private reef tomorrow."

Alex's eyes lit up. "That sounds great. What do you think, honey?"

Nikki frowned. "I can't really see myself swimming around with sharks, eels, and jellyfish." Alex looked so downfallen, she continued, "But why don't you go. I need to visit the bazaar and by some souvenirs for everyone back home." Nikki did need to go shopping, but the thought of spending another morning with Curtis kept surfacing in her thoughts.

"I feel guilty leaving you for a second morning."

"Nonsense Alex. We are here to have fun. You like golfing and swimming with the fishes. I like shopping. Plus, it's only for a half day right?"

"Sure thing, mon," chimed in Devon. "Can I use your phone? I'll call my brother and have him ready for you. He'll only charge you for gas. He doesn't have a good paying resort job like me. He spear fishes everyday to feed his kids."

"Thanks Nikki," said Alex. "We'll have a romantic evening when I get back tomorrow."

"Sounds great." Nikki leaned over to kiss her husband.

Devon returned and sat back down. "You're all set, mon. Take the shuttle bus down to the marina in the morning and he'll be waiting."

"Thanks Devon."

"No problem, mon. Another beer?"

Nikki felt a grin spreading across her face and she quickly wiped it off for fear her husband would notice. She would leave a message for Curtis to come to her room the second Alex left. What could one last fuck hurt? She'd never see him again. She needed his big black cock slowly moving in and out of her pussy. If she'd could have snuck her large black dildo on the plane, she might not have needed his services. No, she needed a real cock, throbbing with heat and power, and two huge sperm filled balls that could cum again and again. Nikki squirmed in her seat at the thought. Any pretense she had a remaining faithful to her husband was taking a backseat to her addiction.

Nikki laid back and closed her eyes. A cool breeze flowed over the balcony railing. It blew on her damp bikini. Nikki's nipples grew, stretching out the bikini material. The areola puffed out. The bikini was stretched so taunt, little goose bumps were visible through the material. The little bumps popped up all around her areola as she thought of Curtis fucking her again with his giant cock. Nikki dozed off.

"I did in college, but Nikki won't go for it."

Nikki opened her eyes. Devon was staring at her body. She should have changed after the pool. He was holding up a bag filled with a green plant. "What's that?"

"I was asking yo husband, if you two smoked weed," said Devon. "This is da finest Acapulco gold there is."

"Isn't that illegal?"

"You won't get in trouble here." Devon had already taken out some papers and was skillfully rolling a joint.

"Honey, can I?" asked Alex.

"Go ahead." Her husband was so predictable. Smoking marijuana with a native Jamaican was probably a dream come true for him. He loved immersing himself in local culture, yet he always stayed in a well protected resort.

Nikki watched Devon light the joint. He puffed twice and then held it out to her. She shook her head and he passed it to Alex instead. Alex inhaled and immediately coughed. "Sorry," he said hoarsely. "It's been years."

Nikki's nostrils were filled with the sweet scent of marijuana smoke. She watched Devon inhale deeply. Her eyes wondered down his impressive dark black chest. He was as well built as any man she'd seen lately. He might even exceed Max the ex-football player in musculature. Her eyes continued down to his tight biker shorts. She came fully awake when she saw his bulge. She'd noticed it earlier, but his cock had suddenly taken form. It looked half swollen and uncomfortable as it ran down one leg. That can't be his cock head, she thought. The end of his shaft was capped by a huge egg shaped head bigger then a golf ball. The head reached to the rim of his shorts like it was about to push through. She estimated the length of his shorts from crotch to hem at fourteen inches. Devon was as big as Juma!

Nikki felt her pussy squirt. She sat up a little and stared at the two men passing the joint. They finished it and Devon lit another. Her head was swimming and she realized she might be a little stoned. Had she caused his cock to swell up? There was no doubt he had been staring at her body all night. Fuck, he'd been staring at it all day she'd lounged by the pool. He'd spoken with Curtis earlier. Had Curtis bragged about fucking her. Did Devon know she was a slut for a black man with a big cock? Her pussy squirted again. So did her nipples. Nikki glanced down at her breasts. The bikini was wet around her nipples. She was leaking milk! This was new! She'd never been so aroused, her nipples leaked. She stared at Devon who was staring back at her breasts. Her eyes flickered down to his cock. The head was pushing past the hem of his shirts. She could see his pee slit. The light from their room even glistened off the fluid leaking from it. She looked at Alex to see if he saw it, but he looked half asleep. Nikki reached out for the joint as Alex dropped it when he dozed off.

Alex shook himself awake. "I gotta piss," he said, stumbling to his feet.

Nikki looked at the joint in her hand and decided to try it. She brought it up to her lips, inhaled, and held it in her lungs. She breathed the smoke out through her nose as she passed it back to a grinning Devon. She coughed a little.

Devon stood and plopped down in the loveseat next to her. "Not bad," he said, patting her back as she coughed. He handed the joint back to her without taking another puff. She inhaled it again.

"Good stuff, isn't it, hon," said Alex, returning. He stumbled onto the balcony and collapsed in Devon's chair.

"It is good," purred Nikki. "Everything feels so alive." She passed the joint to Alex, who puffed and gave it back to her. Devon didn't reach out for anymore himself.

Devon moved his hands up to her shoulders. "Your wife's breasts are amazing, mon. Mind if I see them?" He fingers gripped the strings behind her neck and pulled the knot undone.

Alex blinked in confusion. "Weird request," he mumbled. "I guess so."

Nikki's bikini top was already falling to the floor of the balcony. Nikki felt Devon's fingers tugging at her waist and she looked down to see her sarong fall open around her crotch. "Not the bottoms," she whispered seeing Devon's fingers reaching for the bikini string.

"Her breasts are beautiful, mon. Firm for their size and I don't see scar marks. You are one lucky man."

"Thank you," said Alex, grinning with pride.

"Mind if I touch them?"

Alex didn't have time to answer before Devon's big black hands were running over Nikki's breasts. He instantly felt jealous. No man had ever touched those breasts. Alex was startled by the contrast of Devon's darkness against Nikki's smooth olive colored skin. She must be stoned or drunk because it was strange that she wasn't stopping this. Her panties were even wet. Devon grabbed and tweaked one of Nikki's long nipples and the wet spot on her panties quickly turned darker.

"Can I suck on them?" Devon leaned down and sucked one nipple between his thick dark lips. His dreadlocks fell down along his face obscuring Alex's view.

Alex cleared his throat. "Ah, you probably shouldn't be doing that." He was surprised to see his wife's hand grab Devon's long hair and pull him tighter against her breast. She was moaning too as this went on for several minutes. Alex fidgeted, aware that his penis had turned hard. The large black islander's hand was at Nikki's crotch, and it was moving around. Suddenly, Nikki screamed and Alex watched milk shoot out from her visible breast. The jealous hit him again. He was no longer the only man who had made Nikki cum.

Devon sat up and licked milk off his lips. "Curtis wasn't fucking lying about the milk," he gasped. "Mon, I need to see your wife naked."

Alex sat straight up. "Now see here," he said becoming aware that Devon's hands had been teasing her genitals through the bikini top and were still trying to finger her through the material. The hands slid to her waist and skillfully untied her bikini bottoms. "I think we need to slow down." Alex had never seen Nikki's genitals so engorged. Her clit was puffed up and sticking out. Her labia was already parted like it craved getting fucked. Everything glistened with moisture.

Devon pulled back leaving a gasping Nikki spread out on the chair with her legs wide open. "Sorry mon, I didn't think you'd had a problem showing off her gorgeous body. Well she's nude now. Tell ya what, mon, to make it fair, we'll get nude too." Devon stood up and let his Hawaiian shirt fall back over his shoulders. "Come on, mon, strip."

Alex shook his head confused. This wasn't what he had in mind. However, he stumbled to his feet and pulled his shirt off over his head. His drug addled mind was telling him that this might just be another island tradition. Most islanders walked the beach nude after all. He fumbled with the buttons on his shorts and let them drop down around his ankles. Alex was pulling down his underwear when he looked up and saw Devon working his tight shorts past his knees. "Oh my god! That thing is a monster." Alex stared in awe at the swinging monster cock between the black man's legs. Nikki's hands were reaching out for it. "Nikki don't touch that thing."

Nikki's hand hesitated, but Devon grabbed it and placed it around his stiffening cock. His cock immediately grew another inch and it continued to grow as she started stroking it. It went from hanging down, to sticking straight out, to angling upwards at a 90 degree angle. It stopped at around fourteen inches. A huge serpentine cock head was emerging from a tightly stretched foreskin. "Let her touch it, mon. See she likes it."

Alex could understand her fascination with the black monster cock. He was fascinated with it too. Alex had spent his whole life feeling emasculated because of his penis size and erectile dysfunction, but this was ridiculous. His biggest surprise was that instead of his penis crawling up into his scrotum, it was rock hard. His little penis was as hard as he'd ever seen it and it was only a third of the size of Devon's. Damn, but the black man's testicles were gigantic too. Each ball was as big as two of Alex's fists combined.

Nikki was leaning up to get a closer look. She was pulling the foreskin back to see the entire dark black cock head. Devon rested on meaty black hand in her dark hair and pulled her forward. "I think your wife wants to taste it, mon."

"My wife would never..."

Nikki wrapped her lips around the head and took it deep in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head and teased his pee slit. She forced her head forward until his cock head pushed into her throat. Devon's cock was as big as Juma's and she would do anything the possessors of such a cock demanded of her.

Alex watched in awe as his wife swallowed more of that big black cock then he would have thought humanly possible. She couldn't swallow it all, but she took nearly a foot of it. Her cheeks were bulging out obscenely and she was breathing through her nose. How could she be so good at this when the only one she had ever practiced on was himself? Worse, while one hand was steadying the base of his cock, her other hand was between her legs fingering her wet pussy. She was moaning around the big shaft. No Nikki, don't enjoy it.

"Why don't you jerk off that little worm while your wife sucks this big Jamaican cock, said Devon.

Alex was suddenly aware that his penis did want relief. If it wasn't his wife sucking on a big black cock three feet in front of him, this would have been the best porn show ever. He spit in his hand and wrapped it around his throbbing five inch penis. "At least you can never fuck her with that thing," said Alex, now stroking his prick.

"You think so, mon."

"Yeah, it's way to big for her. It would never fit."

"Sure it will, mon." Devon pushed back on Nikki's head, until his big cock sprang free, now glistening with saliva. "Here, I'll prove it will fit." Devon pulled Nikki to her feet and sat down in the chair. He turned her around so that she was facing Alex as he pulled her back into his cock.

"Wait! I didn't say you could..." cried Alex.

"Watch and learn, white boy." Devon pushed his cock between the folds of Nikki's labia and his cock head slid inside. Alex could see everything between Nikki's spread legs. She squatted fucking the tip, before straddling his lap and letting more slide inside her. "See, mon. It fits."

"Alright it fits, you can stop now."

"Do you want me to stop, pretty lady?"

Nikki moaned in ecstasy. "No. I want you to fuck me with the big black cock. I need big cock."

"Nikki, no!" groaned Alex. His penis suddenly squirted, semen covered his thumb and forefinger.

"Look at you, mon. That thing is pathetic. No wonder she's begging me to fuck her."

"No! Nikki tell him it isn't true... Ssspth." Alex shook his face as he was sprayed with milk. He'd never seen Nikki's breasts shoot out this much milk or this fat. He was three feet away!

"I hate to tell you this, mon," grunted Devon. He was bucking in the chair trying to slam his cock into her as she bounced in his lap. "She took me too easily. She's had big men before."

"Nikki?"

"It's true. Lots of big cocks. Lots of black cocks. Love fucking. Oh god, cumming again!" Her husband covered his face as more milk hit him. "I'm a slut. Slut for big cocks. I love them. Love them in my ass and mouth. Pussy needs them deep in me. Fucking me. All the time. Big cocks. Big black cocks fucking me all the time. Fucking me. Fucking me. Cumming!"