The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex buried his face in his hands to hide his tears and keep her milk from spraying him. This stream didn't quite reach him though. His little dick was hard again. He rubbed it with the semen still on his hand and some on Nikki's milk. He started masturbating again, crying as he watched his wife. Devon had pushed Nikki off him and turned her around. She was straddling his lap facing him now. They were kissing deeply as they fucked. Her hands were wrapped in his dreads. One last thought occurred to him. "Nikki?" He wasn't even sure she heard him. "Nikki, you're not on birth control." She couldn't hear him or maybe she was ignoring him.

Devon heard him. "Gonna knock your wife up, mon."

"No, pull out!"

"Too late, mon," grunted Devon.

Alex started at the spot where their crotches met. Nikki couldn't take his entire cock and one to two inches of his root was visible, slick with her fluids coating the shaft and running down to soak his balls. A large blue-black vein ran up the root, disappearing in her pussy. Alex could see it pulsing and the entire shaft jerked. His balls were contracting too. Devon was cumming and probably sending billions of sperm right into her womb. Milk splattered Devon's cheat, but they never quit kissing. Alex came again too. This time only several drops leaked out of his penis and on his hand.

Alex stared at the jerking root of his cock for several minutes until the fluid running down it suddenly turned thicker and whiter. The thick white pudding coated the entire shaft, running down and covering the man's still pumping black balls. Sperm started dripping to the balcony floor forming a pool. The pool was full of more semen then Alex had cum in his life and the balls were still contracting. Finally they stopped pumping. Nikki continued to kiss the muscular black man until he spanked her ass.

Alex watched as inch after glistening inch of sperm covered black cock emerged as Nikki stood up. More drops of semen dripped from her pussy. Finally, the bulbous cock head sprang free and a torrent of sperm leaked from her pussy.

"I need to fuck your wife some more, mon," said Devon, reaching out to squeeze and play with her nipples. "Mind if we use the bed?" He didn't wait for an answer. He stood and led Nikki towards the bed. "Why don't you sleep out there, tonight."

Alex watched Devon lay down on the bed. He shook his semi-hard cock and Nikki climbed between his legs and took the disgusting thing in her mouth. Alex felt a little sick to his stomach at that point. Out of spite, he took the black man's Hawaiian shirt and used it to clean up the large pool of sperm he'd left behind. Devon had left his bag of Acapulco gold, matches, and papers on the table. Alex rolled another joint. He smoked it, watching Nikki suck the huge black cock clean, even licking the man's balls. He fell asleep in the chair as Devon was fucking her doggy style.

Alex woke once during the night to find Devon standing beside the bed and Nikki was sitting on the bed's edge sucking his cock again. Her cheeks were bulging as sperm was squirting out around her lips. He fell asleep again. He next awoke before dawn and found the black man gone. Alex stood, stretched his cramped body and joined her in bed.

Saturday 1/03/09

Nikki awoke to find Alex dressing. "Where are you going?"

"Snorkeling."

"I think we need to talk."

"I need some time to think. It wasn't a dream was it?"

Nikki looked at her sperm covered body. "No, it wasn't a dream."

"I can't remember much. Everything is hazy, but you said some hurtful things."

"I'm sorry, Alex. It's these nipples."

"Stop! I going out snorkeling to spend some time alone with my thoughts. Right now, I'm not sure I can forgive you. Nikki, what if you're pregnant?"

"I know. I'm sorry." Nikki started crying. "don't leave me now."

"I'll be back later."

Nikki felt disgusting and climbed out of bed as Alex exited the room. She took a quick shower and finally felt clean after a lot of scrubbing. She left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body just as she heard a key card in the lock. "Alex, you came back," she cried with joy, running to help him with the door just as it opened and Curtis strolled in. He entered the room and Devon walked in behind him. "No!" cried Nikki.

"Drop that towel," ordered Devon.

Nikki obeyed instantly, letting the towel fall to the floor. The two black men led her over to the bed as they both stripped off their clothes.

****************

Alex couldn't take his mind off the image of Nikki fucking and sucking the huge black cock. It didn't help that Devon's brother was buck naked and had a cock as big as Devon's flopping between his legs as he steered the small motored boat. They pulled up to a small reef and the black man tossed him a mask and snorkel. The islander jumped in the water with a spear gun and swam away. Alex dived in and immediately saw a baby sea turtle. That was soon followed by a nurse shark moving along the sandy bottom and then a sting ray. The wondrous beauty of the reef was marred by the events of last night and he couldn't appreciate the experience. He swam back to the boat, climbed in a sat brooding.

The black man appeared from time to time, tossing a reef fish into a nearby bucket. When it was full, he joined Alex in the boat, started the motor, and aimed the boat back towards the marina.

As Alex approached the resort, for the first time that day he smiled. He would forgive his wife, but there would be two conditions. She must never cheat on him again and they would stay together if the islander hadn't impregnated her. If she was pregnant, all bets were off. They were reasonable terms and he felt sure she would accept them. He also accepted some of the blame. He knew Moshe's breast augmentation technique made woman hornier then usual. Moshe had been screwing his married black secretary after all.

Alex climbed the stairs to his room, frowning when he saw that the door was slightly ajar. Foolish of Nikki, he thought. The resort was pretty safe, but someone could still rob them. He pushed the door open and cried out in horror.

The hotel porter was lying crosswise on the bed with his legs hanging off the side. Nikki's back was lying on his chest and his cock was buried in her ass. Devon was standing between her legs slamming his monster cock in and out of her pussy while holding her legs spread open. Another black man, the desk manager, was sitting on Nikki's stomach sliding a foot long cock between her breasts. A fourth black man was kneeling on the other side. Nikki's head was arched back and she was sucking the tip of the fourth man's cock. Alex watched a jet of milk shoot from her nipples. The black man fucking her tits quickly rubbed his cock in the milk for added lubrication.

The man in her mouth pulled back, sperm flying from his large cock and pissing off the man fucking her tits as semen coated her breasts and his cock. Nikki raised her head and opened her mouth to show how much sperm was in it. She turned her head, eyes widening as she saw her husband watching.

Alex turned and fled.

"Stop!" cried Nikki, gurgling on sperm. "Get off me," she said, struggling.

"Not until we're done," said Devon.

***************

Nikki hurried out of the shower and dressed in her bikini and sarong. She hurried down to the pool, but there was no sign of Alex. Devon had started his shift. He shrugged when he saw her and she thought he actually looked like he felt a little guilty.

"I asked," said Devon. "Someone thinks a lone white man took off down the beach towards the rocks."

"Thanks." Nikki hurried to the beach and headed to the area where the old fisherman had fucked her. She arrived at the rocky area, but there was no sign of Alex. The sun was falling and it was getting dark, but Nikki decided to walk just a little farther. It was pitch dark when she spotted a fire on the beach.

Nikki could smell the marijuana as she approached the camp. Ten black men were sitting around the small fire. She could hear Bob Marley singing from a boom box perched on a small rock. The black men were not attractive, ugly even and mostly older with white hair. All had dreadlocks and some wore rainbow colored knit caps. The men were chuckling and passing joints around as they talked.

Nikki stepped up to the fire. "Excuse me," she said. "I'm looking for my husband."

"Sit down," ordered one.

She kneeled on a mat. The man beside her passed her a joint. She inhaled, not wanting to offend them. "Have you seen a white man pass through here?" The men didn't answer, but several kept passing her joints and she soon felt stoned.

One older man in his late sixties, pulled out a large rolling paper and began filling it with marijuana leaves. He rolled it and lit the end in the fire saying, "Princes and princesses shall come forth out of Egypt, Ethiopia now stretch forth her hands before JAH. O Thou God of Ethiopia, Thou God of Thy Divine Majesty, Thy Spirit come into our hearts, to dwell in the parts of righteousness. Lead and help InI to forgive, that InI may be forgiven. Teach InI Love and loyalty as it is in Zion, Endow us with Thy wisemind, knowledge and Overstanding to do thy will, thy blessings to use, that the hungry might be fed, the sick nourished, the aged protected, and the infant cared for. Deliver InI from the hands of our enemy, that InI may prove fruitful for these Last Days, when our enemy have passed and decayed in the depths of the sea, in the depths of the earth, or in the belly of a beast. O give us a place in Thy Kingdom forever and ever, so we hail our God JAH Selassie I, Jehovah God, Rastafari, Almighty God, Rastafari, great and powerful God JAH, Rastafari. Who sitteth and reigneth in the heart of man and woman, hear us and bless us and sanctify us, and cause Thy loving Face to shine upon us thy children, that we may be saved, SELAH."

Nikki had heard the term Rastafarian, but didn't quite know what it was. It seemed she had stumbled upon a religious ceremony.

The elder inhaled the joint and passed it clockwise to the next man. He took it and inhaled saying,, "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb-bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

The next man inhaled and spoke, "thou shalt eat the herb of the field."

Nikki took the joint and inhaled, holding it in. The powerful herb had her feeling even more lightheaded. She didn't speak, but passed it on.

After each man had inhaled and spoken, they shouted as a group, "SELAH!"

The elder stood up and circled the group. He stopped before Nikki. "Stand up child," he said, pulling her to her feet. His eyes ran down her body and she wondered why she hadn't worn something more modest. "Jah has sent us a whore of Babylon for our pleasure. Are you a whore, child?"

"N-no sir. I'm searching for my husband."

The old Rastafarian was wearing a stained white tank top and khaki shorts. He bent and pulled his shorts down. His penis was nearly as long as Devon's and plumping up. He took her hand and placed it on his black cock. "Are you a whore?"

Nikki stroked the growing cock. She reached over to her waist with her free hand and untied the sarong. Next she untied her bikini bottoms before her hand came up to untie her top. Her other hand never quit stroking the old man's now rock hard cock. Her clothes fells before her and she stood before the ten black men nude. "I am a whore."

"SELAH!" The ten men shouted. They stood and began undressing.

The elder said, "On your knees whore and partake of the nectar of Zion. Know that the nectar of Zion is superior to that of Babylon."

Nikki kneeled and looked at the old man's cock. It was strange to see one as big as Devon's sticking from the old man's wrinkled black body. He was pulling his shirt off and a round malnourished belly popped out. His pubic hair was gray and it ran up to his navel. She was going to suck the old man's cock no matter what, but she should have been searching for Alex. She might even be pregnant and if she wasn't then one of these old Rastafarians might be the one who did plant a baby in her belly. If Alex divorced her, then what would she do? Where would she live? The music of Bob Marley filled the night. He sang, "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright." Nikki leaned forward and took the old man's cock in her mouth.

Nikki could see the others moving about named. All the Rastafarians had big cocks. The smallest was probably eleven inches and immensely thick. The elder's cock, now gliding smoothly in and out of her throat was the largest, as big as Juma or Devon, but there were others in the group that came close. None of the men were circumcised. Many watched her sucking the elder while stroking their cocks and most were still passing joints around. Some were rolling mats out on the sand.

The old man's cock jerked in her throat and her belly suddenly felt full. He pulled her to her feet and lead her over to the next man. This Rastafari had a crooked foot long cock. He was also old with grey dreadlocks and pubic hair and he was wearing one of the multi-colored knit caps. He laid her down on her back and crawled between her legs. He kissed her while he pistoned his large cock in and out of her pussy. When she came, he sat up and there was much murmuring among the Rastafari. "The whore is a provider of milk," he cried, pointing towards the white liquid now coating his chest. He finished fucking her kneeling up so that the others could watch the twin geysers of milk squirting out from her nipples.

They passed her to a third man who laid on his back while she road him. He wanted to taste her milk and kept his mouth clamped over one nipple while she bounced on his giant cock. She filled his mouth three times before his cock erupted in her pussy.

When she went to the fourth man, she realized they were passing her around the circle clockwise just like they passed their joints. This man took her ass. He spanked her as he reamed her ass shouting, "Take that big African cock in your ass, whore. The cocks of Zion are superior to the cocks of Babylon."

"The cocks of Zion are superior. Fuck my ass, my African master," responded Nikki. The man seemed to like this and he let off on the spanking.

The fifth and eight men wanted blow jobs. The seventh, ninth, and tenth fucked her in various positions. The sixth took her ass again. When each had fucked her they sat around nude and passed more joints. Nikki sat amongst them. Nikki found that being their whore filled her with a sense of spiritual well-being. She would remember this night as a deeply religious experience. But the night wasn't over.

After several more joints that had her so stoned, she could barely walk and a long discussion she couldn't follow with their strange accents, the men all wanted her again. One got up and walked to her mat. His reinvigorated cock standing out before him. Nikki suppressed a chuckle when she couldn't remember how that man had taken her earlier. This time, he wanted her doggy. He walked behind her, inserted his cock and began silently fucking her. Another man climbed to his feet and fed his cock into her mouth. When they were done, Nikki was carried to a man lying on his back and lowered on his cock. The man carrying her then took her ass, while a third shoved his huge African cock down her throat. She found her hands jerking off two more men. The Rastafari fucked her for hours.

1/04/09

Nikki awoke on the beach. She was lying in the sand. Of the Rastafari, there was no sign. The campfire had been buried, the mats were gone, and even the footprints seemed to have been erased. The only evidence of their presence was the dried sperm covering her body and her sore pussy and ass. The last to fuck her must have rolled her off his mat and into the sand. Sand clung to her body, sticking to the sperm, and coating her ass, breasts, and face. She was still nude and her bikini was gone, as was her sarong. She had grown to like that bikini and would miss it. One thing about marijuana, she didn't feel hung-over, just exhausted.

The nude woman walked down to the water and immersed herself in it. She soaked her sticky hair and scrubbed the grit from her body with handfuls of sand. She was a goddess again when she emerged from the water. Nikki was pleased by how tan her body had become. Only the area around her crotch and nipples were white. Her ass and most of her breasts were a light golden tan now. She would need to find a place to tan nude in the future.

As Nikki headed up the beach, she passed the nude fisherman. He wagged his cock at her, but she ignored him and kept walking. She created quite a stir as she approached the resort. The beach was crowded and Nikki was quite aware of numerous camera pointed in her direction. She no longer cared and was not the least bit embarrassed by her nudity. Not that nudity on the beach was unheard of and several women were topless, but none looked like Nikki.

Some people frowned when she entered the resort nude, walked by the pool, and waved at Devon behind the tiki bar. More gaped at her when she walked up to the front desk nude, claiming her clothes had been stolen, and that she needed to get to her room. The desk clerk informed her that her room number had already been vacated and was being cleaned, but he let her in anyway.

Her luggage and plane ticket were on a table while the maid worked. She used the shower while the maid frowned at her, dressed, checked to see how much money she had, and then took a cab to the airport. She arrived and hour before she and Alex's flight was supposed to leave. The luggage checker informed her that Alex had taken an earlier flight.

Nikki had long hours to think on that flight. She felt different after her spiritual gangbang with the Rastafarians. She was no longer ashamed of her body and she fully recognized that she was a whore. A whore who needed sexual satisfaction. Satisfaction, she couldn't get from her husband.

When Nikki finally arrived home, she found that the locks had been changed on her house. She banged on the door. Alex's car was there, but he didn't answer. Her car keys and a bag of some of her clothes was sitting on the roof of her car.

The next few days were a nightmare for her. Her bank account had been frozen. She went to the bookstore to see how much money she had on hand there, but found that Alex had signed the store over to Orson. Orson was sorry, but it his dream job. He offered to hire her in exchange for services, but she just turned around and left. Jill was thrilled when Nikki turned up at her door and told her she could stay with them as long as Nikki needed too.

Jill would climb into bed with Nikki everyday when her husband left for work. One day her, Jill's husband forgot something and caught them. He was delighted, called in sick, and spent the day in bed with Nikki and Jill. The three shared a bed after that until Jill got jealous of all the attention her husband was paying to Nikki's breasts. Jill asked Nikki to move out one morning Nikki found her face buried in the toilet as she vomited. It was then she realized that she was pregnant.

December 2028

"It was then that I realized I was pregnant."

Shirley put down the voice recorder and looked across the table at Nikki Nipples. She was still beautiful at fifty. "Honestly, Mrs. Nipples, I think I had enough for a book a long time ago."

"And you haven't even gotten to my porn career nor my unsuccessful Libertarian run for governor against the Republicrats."